i.e making the <Ronin> cronies suffer

we lov dat

fan D
03-14-2018, 02:27 PM
grats <Sanctuary> dont fuck this up

Tune is benevolent

Gardur
03-14-2018, 02:28 PM
Yeah you better not let Ronin teach you to run a CH chain or tank a mob for you again. Plebs

fan D
03-14-2018, 02:29 PM
ronin can run a CH chain?

Gardur
03-14-2018, 02:34 PM
Low energy

Dephyant
03-14-2018, 02:41 PM
It's Apex that better not fuck it up. We all know the last thing you want is 50 people coming after your raids night in and night out.. Half of your guild would fuck off back to blue. This is your final chance. Don't fuck it up.

Outer
03-14-2018, 03:07 PM
You are going to be so successful one day when you move out of moms extra bedroom.

Outer
03-14-2018, 03:10 PM
It's Apex that better not fuck it up. We all know the last thing you want is 50 people coming after your raids night in and night out.. Half of your guild would fuck off back to blue. This is your final chance. Don't fuck it up.

Basically just called you a bitch

tnttoken
03-14-2018, 03:49 PM
Dang, sanctuary and ronin fight together 1 time and Apex bending the knee and making deals. Pras it.

kotton05
03-14-2018, 03:56 PM
Dang, sanctuary and ronin fight together 1 time and Apex bending the knee and making deals. Pras it.

pras it

Heywood
03-14-2018, 04:03 PM

MavstabYoudead
03-14-2018, 04:18 PM
Yeah you better not let Ronin teach you to run a CH chain or tank a mob for you again. Plebs

not like andain was part of a guild doing it better then you ever have or anything...idiot.

MavstabYoudead
03-14-2018, 04:19 PM

apex wouldn't be the one losing numbers....the one night you guys tried this didn't go so well for rontuary if you recall.

MavstabYoudead
03-14-2018, 04:24 PM
Tune's bitch status confirmed once again.

What he means is please stop the PvP we cant get pixels.

one said approached the other....the side initiating was not apex....cya.

maybe they saw how shitty you guys really are?

Gardur
03-14-2018, 04:29 PM
not like andain was part of a guild doing it better then you ever have or anything...idiot.

Lol someone care to translate this?
Your saying that because andain was in apex his guild must have a ch chain mastered?

Pretty big leap to say the least. Truth is big Zaro and Anny got the sanctuary chain sorted out and sanctuary clerics did 75% of the healing.

MavstabYoudead
03-14-2018, 04:37 PM
Lol someone care to translate this?
Your saying that because andain was in apex his guild must have a ch chain mastered?

Pretty big leap to say the least. Truth is big Zaro and Anny got the sanctuary chain sorted out and sanctuary clerics did 75% of the healing.

andain understands the concepts behind a ch chain, which have been around forever and are nothing new. Acting like you guys have some "proprietary" information on a ch chain is as much a joke as you playing a monk.

He has also tanked more content on his warrior than anyone in your guild. Clear enough?

Ragnaros
03-14-2018, 04:39 PM
literally 0 good players have posted in this thread

MavstabYoudead
03-14-2018, 04:40 PM

hasn't changed then with your post.

Dephyant
03-14-2018, 04:49 PM
apex wouldn't be the one losing numbers....the one night you guys tried this didn't go so well for rontuary if you recall.

We killed as many mobs as Apex that same night and held off a superior force with far lesser gear and many sub 60s for an hour and a half which could have gone much longer if not for one mistake when we moved.

Sanctuary and Ronin don't live for pixels. I doubt the same could be said for the majority of Apex. How long would many Apex members stick around if the pixel train was held up more than it is with Ronin acting on their own?

All one has to do is look at Tunes youtube page and you can see the desperation with all his BS petition videos, most of which show nothing more than common ingame bugs or nothing at all.

MavstabYoudead
03-14-2018, 04:53 PM
We killed as many mobs as Apex that same night and held off a superior force with far lesser gear and many sub 60s for an hour and a half which could have gone much longer if not for one mistake when we moved.

Sanctuary and Ronin don't live for pixels. I doubt the same could be said for the majority of Apex. How long would many Apex members stick around if the pixel train was held up more than it is with Ronin acting on their own?

All one has to do is look at Tunes youtube page and you can see the desperation with all his BS petition videos, most of which show nothing more than common ingame bugs or nothing at all.

false. next?

list of mobs killed: silverwing, hoshkar, pd, druushk, dain

list of mobs for rontuary: vindi/statue

Already went over the pvp recap. We zoned out with you having position advantage, oor char advantages, etc. and still destroyed you. Claiming not to be in this game for pixels is always amusing as well. Ronin has been begging for deals for months. You have 1 night of end game experience on this server, act like it.

MiRo2
03-14-2018, 05:00 PM
grats <Sanctuary> don't fuck it up

You were so close to sounding like a reasonable person.

MavstabYoudead
03-14-2018, 05:10 PM
Everytime I read a Mavstab post I remind myself it's Mavstab posting it and disregard it. It's similar to reading a Fan D post after finding out he sucked dick for drugs, you just can't take it serious.

The desperation level in both posters posts' are about on the same level.

i know you don't like acknowledging facts. sorry you continue to lose.

can i suggest paineel's guards as your next alliance?

i think zech is too dumb to realize only losers come off desperate, and since that's been your career (losing)...

fan D
03-14-2018, 05:33 PM
Tune's bitch status confirmed once again.

What he means is please stop the PvP we cant get pixels.

why does this make you a bitch

shokar
03-14-2018, 06:26 PM
my grief switch is stuck in the on position

Sorsha
03-14-2018, 07:38 PM

Wow. After a week of getting your butts kicked across the server. Enough to rant in /ooc how Sanctuary is unjustly being "victimized" by big, bad Apex. All over a misunderstanding that Ronin is not allied with Sanctuary (thought you might want to make that more clear to all parties involved). Just helpin poor lil Sanctuary.

Acting tough now? Staring down the big fish? I can only assume this is a joke of some sort. With no meat and potatoes behind it.

Yep, I lol'd.

Ignight
03-14-2018, 08:14 PM
Wow. After a week of getting your butts kicked across the server. Enough to rant in /ooc how Sanctuary is unjustly being "victimized" by big, bad Apex. All over a misunderstanding that Ronin is not allied with Sanctuary (thought you might want to make that more clear to all parties involved). Just helpin poor lil Sanctuary.

Acting tough now? Staring down the big fish? I can only assume this is a joke of some sort. With no meat and potatoes behind it.

Yep, I lol'd.

Red is....

awfal
03-14-2018, 08:22 PM

Yep, I lol'd.

Please, come. We might even award you shitcans a rot pixel if you grief hard enough.

Sorsha
03-14-2018, 08:39 PM
Please, come. We might even award you shitcans a rot pixel if you grief hard enough.

I wasn't even in this fight. Just spectating the YT and /ooc tears. Nothing but joy.

heartbrand
03-14-2018, 10:58 PM
andain understands the concepts behind a ch chain, which have been around forever and are nothing new. Acting like you guys have some "proprietary" information on a ch chain is as much a joke as you playing a monk.

He has also tanked more content on his warrior than anyone in your guild. Clear enough?

Tanking is very difficult. You hit auto attack and click a mallet. Not sherrifsrs?

heartbrand
03-14-2018, 11:00 PM
false. next?

list of mobs killed: silverwing, hoshkar, pd, druushk, dain

list of mobs for rontuary: vindi/statue

Already went over the pvp recap. We zoned out with you having position advantage, oor char advantages, etc. and still destroyed you. Claiming not to be in this game for pixels is always amusing as well. Ronin has been begging for deals for months. You have 1 night of end game experience on this server, act like it.

Bragging about Silverwing in 2018, is this dude for real? Please seek help, I was server first tanking that mob 5 years ago, and the loot was rotting then.

MavstabYoudead
03-14-2018, 11:04 PM
Bragging about Silverwing in 2018, is this dude for real? Please seek help, I was server first tanking that mob 5 years ago, and the loot was rotting then.

difference between bragging and pointing out facts. Sorry you are still too stupid to understand that.

MavstabYoudead
03-14-2018, 11:04 PM
Tanking is very difficult. You hit auto attack and click a mallet. Not sherrifsrs?

no wonder empire wiped so much...

skarlorn
03-15-2018, 12:29 AM
Bragging about Silverwing in 2018, is this dude for real? Please seek help,

ducktv
03-15-2018, 01:41 AM
Mavstab looks like such an idiot right now lol

Holey
03-15-2018, 02:36 AM
no wonder empire wiped so much...

wiping to uncontested dont know why your talking and its 2018 LMFAO
almost everyone in BIS gear, atleast we wiped with some gear.

El Camacho
03-15-2018, 11:45 AM
There is nothing to fuck up.

It is inveitable that either Apex or Ronin will eventually have an autistic meltdown that someone isn't playing how they want them to and then go nuts.

Until then Sanctuary will keep doing its thing. We have no dog in the Apex/Ronin war and will continue to group, ally or fight with either as each situation dictates.

Good luck, God bless.

Quil
03-15-2018, 12:02 PM
Jesus what has this server become.

heartbrand
03-15-2018, 12:10 PM
Empire wiped so much, wut? How many AoW and Warder kills do u have again?

Jazzy
03-15-2018, 12:24 PM
Who on the earth is this “mavstab” freak?

Pixels have rotted his brain for sure

hurt
03-15-2018, 01:20 PM
https://i.imgur.com/bgvc49o.jpg

tnttoken
03-15-2018, 01:32 PM

Pretty much there are 3 guilds. One of them(sanctuary) is doing things right and building a new and awesome environment for people to just have fun.

Ronin started helping that new guild in small ways and having fun so Apex decided to grief sanctuary into oblivion.

Ronin defended them from the grief and then one night Ronin and Sanctuary teamed up to kill some mobs and just about went toe to toe with Apex in a massive 50vs50 PvP fight that went on for almost 2 hours.

Apex got worried that this could grow into something great so Tune forced a deal onto sanctuary to put them in place and not be able to progress and play with ronin people.

Server has been awesome to be honest. The politics involved has probably been the best in a while.

syztem
03-15-2018, 01:37 PM
cringing v v hard @ mavstav right now. jesus.

Qtip
03-15-2018, 01:40 PM

Ragnaros
03-15-2018, 02:30 PM
Wiping to Silverwing in 2018
L M F A O

Gardur
03-15-2018, 02:38 PM
Did that actually happen?

HippoNipple
03-15-2018, 03:44 PM

It's the same as it has always been. This is the same as Red Dawn 2.0 vs Azrael vs Nihilum but with worse players.

El Camacho
03-15-2018, 04:00 PM
Did that actually happen?

Wut?

Sorsha
03-15-2018, 06:01 PM
There is nothing to fuck up.

It is inveitable that either Apex or Ronin will eventually have an autistic meltdown that someone isn't playing how they want them to and then go nuts.

Until then Sanctuary will keep doing its thing. We have no dog in the Apex/Ronin war and will continue to group, ally or fight with either as each situation dictates.

Good luck, God bless.

Does Apex pvp Sanctuary?

Does Ronin pvp Sanctuary?

Does Sanctuary have any identity other than "stuck in the middle"?

Irulan
03-15-2018, 06:16 PM
The reason I didn't post in this thread until now was because I didn't want to engage OP. She's got bigger bitch tits that me.

I am the one who voted it 1 star though.

MavstabYoudead
03-15-2018, 06:41 PM
Empire wiped so much, wut? How many AoW and Warder kills do u have again?

way more than you do. cya.

MavstabYoudead
03-15-2018, 06:43 PM

who are you? repping a casual scum tag must be a somebody....

agatha you cringing at anyone is laughable.

MavstabYoudead
03-15-2018, 06:45 PM
wiping to uncontested dont know why your talking and its 2018 LMFAO
almost everyone in BIS gear, atleast we wiped with some gear.

supreme brain rot. no wonder you got run off blue...

who is wiping to what uncontested? You guys couldn't even down vulak consistently uncontested....

p.s. sorry i have a job (3 posts in a row).

MavstabYoudead
03-15-2018, 07:02 PM
use the same login account for one idiot.

ducktv
03-15-2018, 07:52 PM
Hippo with the call out. Nothing new to see here. Just lower levels of play on all sides.

El Camacho
03-15-2018, 07:52 PM
Does Apex pvp Sanctuary?

Does Ronin pvp Sanctuary?

Does Sanctuary have any identity other than "stuck in the middle"?

It's ok if we see things differently, but yes to all three of your questions.

MavstabYoudead
03-15-2018, 07:54 PM
Mavstab most voted red99 player to MaceQuest next.

says the guy who gets so rustled he copies other peoples avatars/signatures...

ducktv
03-15-2018, 07:55 PM
Mavstab just stop posting i honestly feel bad for you at this point

MavstabYoudead
03-15-2018, 07:56 PM
Mavstab just stop posting i honestly feel bad for you at this point

do more drugs...i don't feel bad for druggies.

fan D
03-15-2018, 08:16 PM
That's not rustled -- that's poking fun at some loser who's pretending to be someone he's not.

It's well known there are alot of crazies on red99 but fake speeddsz is taking that cray cray barometer to whole a new level.

You've been granted freedom for talendor -- dont fuck this up

MavstabYoudead
03-15-2018, 08:17 PM
That's not rustled -- that's poking fun at some loser who's pretending to be someone he's not.

It's well known there are alot of crazies on red99 but fake speeddsz is taking that cray cray barometer to whole a new level.

your name is tune rustler....you are rustled very badly

MavstabYoudead
03-15-2018, 08:35 PM
Hmm rustler v rustled, big difference.

My job is to counter you and fan d's forum blasting of fake tune news by posting real tune news.
Like how most of sanctuary now see tune for what he really is. It's my job to not let the wool be pulled over new players eyes again.

Stay rustled, stay mad, stay following the bitch that is Tune.

sorry you lost. i've only posted real news unlike you and flak CYA!

MavstabYoudead
03-15-2018, 08:58 PM
If that's what you tell yourself.

Advice: stay away from maces, or blunt force truama inflicting apparatus in the immediate future.

get a job

silo32
03-15-2018, 09:22 PM

shutting this shit down

top 10 in leader board season 1 and 2

/thread

tune doing gods work

move to resolved

fan D
03-15-2018, 10:52 PM
https://i.imgur.com/waoDH7A.png

Topdog
03-16-2018, 06:54 AM
Mavstab most voted red99 player to MaceQuest next.

ive been following the progress and i must say i agree, mavstab is posting up a storm lately, the elderly dog owning population must be on high alert

bestovv
03-16-2018, 08:24 AM

Heywood
03-16-2018, 01:35 PM

Fame
03-16-2018, 08:42 PM

God damn :eek:

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
03-16-2018, 10:13 PM
lotta British meatballs in this thread.

MerkelMacron
03-16-2018, 11:47 PM

ZEK Season 5 starting early April

Jazzy
03-17-2018, 03:12 AM
LOL^

tecate
03-17-2018, 11:57 AM
:rolleyes:

Baam
03-31-2018, 05:52 AM
5 apex wipes to captain/scout in ww with a cleric and Druid + warrior and 2 monks, YIKES!

p.pumpjob
04-01-2018, 12:11 PM
Good job Tune