PDA

View Full Version : A trip to Solusek's Eye

jakerees
03-10-2018, 10:05 PM
I have spent many a day on the western half of Antonica only occasionally traveling past the pass of the mountains that divide the continent to mingle with the traders who seem to actually reside full time in the tunnels linking the commonlands to the deserts of Ro but I desided to seek out the cousins of the ice goblins that I have come to know and despise in Permafrost and of course I am speaking of the fire goblins who reside in Solusek's Eye amongst the small and puny gnome miners who have brought with them their mechanical creations to do a bulk of the work for them as they cannot very well stand the heat of these mines but I wonder if this may come back to haunt them because they obviously have imbued these clockworks with some form of AI and I feel it is only a matter of time before they rise up and overthrow their gnomish creators and then we are going to be in some trouble because they will clearly use the ore that they are pulling out of the mines to create some horrific unstoppable mechanical creation and then another and another and another until we are all overrun with clockworks and have to join together in a war against them until we eventually win and hopefully they don't develop time travel capabilities to be able to send someone back and destroy me when I am a lowly level 2 shaman running around the Feerrott but myself and my officers in the future war are able to send a reprogrammed clockwork back... I am getting ahead of myself and off topic please accept my apologies because my intent was to discuss the goblins of Solusek and not so much the gnomes but it is fascinating how they have developed their society in these mines as they do have a king that rules over them but they also have a lively social life and exciting at that as the bar in Solusek's Eye while not much to look at is one of the more lively ones and many an adventurer can roll through there and be sure that a goblin or two will pick a fight with them and just as a tip to you all the bartender himself is worthy of a fight as he dressess himself in enchanted clothing that you may find useful and did you know that the mines of Solusek is a place that you can play a round of darts with the goblins again though unless they want to kill you this game might not go very far but my friends I can assure you that even without my epic which I would buy right now for 8k I was able to win every game of darts to the death that I played so I invite you all to explore these mines but watch your step as there are a couple spots among the goblins where the floor gives way to a pit of fierce fire elementals and they may very well ruin your day if you are not prepared for them. Someday I will find a whale and when I do I will take

https://imgur.com/e83ngGn.jpeg

skarlorn
03-10-2018, 10:30 PM
haven't read it yet.

Just letting you know last night I was inspired to write a sol a guide and I consider your post here a signal from the world that I should do it.

god bless you

Jauna
03-11-2018, 04:51 AM
You should camp an Enter key while you are in there.

Foxplay
03-11-2018, 06:50 AM

rekt

Halox
03-11-2018, 08:02 AM
That’s the longest sentence I’ve ever seen.

Thugnuts
03-11-2018, 08:23 AM
Had a seizure.

Nearly died.

10/10 would read again.

aaezil
03-11-2018, 08:51 AM
"what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Jimjam
03-11-2018, 09:42 AM

*Bandages Jackaree's burn wounds with Aloe (http://wiki.project1999.com/Aloe_Swatch)*

Tuljin
03-11-2018, 09:57 AM
Paragraphs my dude!!!

Haghar
03-11-2018, 10:30 AM
Drugs are bad kids

d3r14k
03-11-2018, 11:30 AM
hopefully they don't develop time travel capabilities to be able to send someone back and destroy me when I am a lowly level 2 shaman running around the Feerrott

Laughed pretty hard at this bit.

Well done as always, Jake. Also I had no idea there was a dartboard in there...

aMindAmok
03-11-2018, 11:37 AM
Paragraphs my dude!!!

Paragraphs are just a hindrance forced upon us to keep us all cucked by the man.

aMindAmok
03-11-2018, 11:40 AM
Laughed pretty hard at this bit.

Well done as always, Jake. Also I had no idea there was a dartboard in there...

Apparently goblins are extreme nearsighted as said dart board is nearly triple regulation size. It's in the bar if you wish to see it.

fastboy21
03-11-2018, 12:37 PM
This thread is evidence for the need to create a separate category of discussion on this message board designated specifically for "Bat Shit Crazy" --- it seems that as the server ages there are more people who have a need to (creatively) express their autism on the message boards. Mods, please give them a home so that they don't have to post in the General section anymore...they are scaring the normal people.

skarlorn
03-11-2018, 12:55 PM
keep up the good work Vacker

Brut
03-11-2018, 01:11 PM
Weak dull minded elves can't comprehend scholar ogre's highly successful research on goblins.

Arkanjil
03-11-2018, 01:12 PM
I love OP’s post I laughed pretty hard. Never noticed the dart board on the wall. I’m also not quite sure what is considered “eye bleach” so I’m going to start practicing it here Whats even better is that the fat ogre found someway to shrink himself Running around that place as a fat man is a nightmare Crafting a run on sentence is actually way more difficult than it seems My mind is having trouble forcing myself to continue Mayb ther wil B a point in oar emoji cumunitie whair all txt will be replased wif picsures Books will b written n picsures n we b back 2 Reed picsure books! Wot is goin on n hur....

Drugs are bad kids...

d3r14k
03-11-2018, 10:26 PM
keep up the good work Vacker