PDA

View Full Version : Just a Little Announcement so there is no Confusion

Tune
03-10-2018, 03:46 PM
https://i.imgur.com/1gWuhKQ.jpg

gluck, godbless

Baugi
03-10-2018, 04:11 PM
When were we not KoS? You have zero control over your members.

Platexchange
03-10-2018, 04:23 PM
Apex mad at our open door policy which includes apex monks pulling for us, apex clerics healing for us, etc. Ronin does literally the same thing and Apex goes ballistic. See you pals around.

Jazzy
03-10-2018, 04:56 PM
I actually think it is quite cute that people are still playing along, creating little dramas here and there!

Very sweet really.

Baugi
03-10-2018, 05:07 PM
tune still hasnt realized its not that sanctuary is with ronin, its that there are more ronin alts than apex alts in sanctuary, its a primarly ronin guild.

you cant seperate the two.

Sanctuary has enough single guild characters that you could both fuck off and we wouldn't bat an eye. We just don't care enough to chase off friendly people who want to slay shit for the sake of slaying shit.

If either side wants to be unreasonable or run back to their voice comms to fib about that, we can't really stop you from being unreasonable.

kotton05
03-10-2018, 05:42 PM
baugi that was troll bait.

tune you're losing it.

Baugi
03-10-2018, 05:45 PM
baugi that was troll bait.

Seemed like a good opportunity to address the point is all.

Zenjai
03-10-2018, 06:40 PM
takes balls to disrupt the sunday night trak ritual.

Sanctuary will pay in blood

AzzarTheGod
03-10-2018, 06:58 PM
tune still hasnt realized its not that sanctuary is with ronin, its that there are more ronin alts than apex alts in sanctuary, its a primarly ronin guild.

AzzarTheGod
03-10-2018, 07:00 PM
I actually think it is quite cute that people are still playing along, creating little dramas here and there!

Very sweet really.

always smilin hard kid

syztem
03-10-2018, 08:19 PM
I think the biggest thing Tune is not understanding here is Sanctuary was under attack from Apex from the start, You can tell your members not to kill soandso or <guild#1> all the time but what happens when your core raid members are doing it? you going to kick them out to possibly get a few casual croots in the future? nah

Apex started the war by being greedy and wanting both.

Takeover
03-10-2018, 08:51 PM
It's more likely Apex's top brass isn't happy with Sanctuary doing Trak/Lepe and using an excuse to grief them off the server. https://imgur.com/gt0rFfJ

Jeni
03-10-2018, 09:36 PM
I thought santuary was just Apex alts anyway

ducktv
03-10-2018, 09:58 PM
What are any of these guilds. Who are any of these people.

Broncoandy
03-10-2018, 10:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5FfJ89rGPc

Cylock
03-10-2018, 10:45 PM
https://i.imgur.com/1gWuhKQ.jpg

gluck, godbless

Doh!

MiRo2
03-10-2018, 11:01 PM
Empty threat.

You can't keep 80% of your players from killing or not killing anyone else.

fan D
03-10-2018, 11:59 PM
tune is right, we will beat yer ass so log off

Ragnaros
03-11-2018, 06:23 AM
What are any of these guilds. Who are any of these people.

El Camacho
03-11-2018, 10:27 AM
Confused what you consider abandoned.

Asking for a friend.

Christina.
03-11-2018, 10:34 AM
i don't believe that any of this is real

surely people aren't still playing this piece of shit?

What’s worse is the people who do not play but then still find the time out of their day to log onto a forum of a game they do not play anymore lmao. you need a life, we can tell you miss it! so just come back an play. Okay!? It’s okay we understand.

Ignight
03-11-2018, 10:36 AM

Apex = Ronin = Sanctuary

Stop acting like yall don't know that each guild is infested with it's adversaries.

GoldScar
03-11-2018, 10:53 AM
Apex is wack af. Lame ass guild

shokar
03-11-2018, 11:25 AM
Sancturary and runin should just merge already.

fan D
03-11-2018, 12:50 PM
Apex = Ronin = Sanctuary

Stop acting like yall don't know that each guild is infested with it's adversaries.

notice Apex is at top of the food chain

we own ronin and sanctuary, but they cant touch us

kotton05
03-11-2018, 01:45 PM

we own ronin and sanctuary, but they cant touch us

there is a diff between = and > put the needle down

fan D
03-11-2018, 01:59 PM
the difference is we get all the loot and win all the pvp and decide who and when gets to do a saturday night talendor or chardok royals

heartbrand
03-11-2018, 09:34 PM
Anyone can be in the top guild on this server, everyone has multiple NToV geared chars, Velious approaching year three, people still taking pride in killing shit here. Ok.

MerkelMacron
03-11-2018, 09:51 PM

fq rumors have it dick is at the top of your food pyramid

yikes

Christina.
03-11-2018, 11:25 PM
Anyone can be in the top guild on this server, everyone has multiple NToV geared chars, Velious approaching year three, people still taking pride in killing shit here. Ok.

That’s not true at all lol, I don’t have not one piece of tov gear hah

Jazzy
03-12-2018, 03:31 AM
Send me nudes & ill hook you up with some loot rights

heartbrand
03-12-2018, 08:38 AM
That’s not true at all lol, I don’t have not one piece of tov gear hah

That’s on you. Get level 60 if you aren’t already, join top guild, get loot. People troll live because of instances where everyone is a winner, but for all intents and purposes this is a solo server where you can kill bosses whenever you want by joining the one raid guild. People voluntarily contest because it fits their play style more, not because they are required to due to tight recruitment restrictions. On live, with a few exceptions, gaining entry into the top raiding guild was very difficult and subject to high requirements. This gave those in the Uber guilds a feeling of elitism and video game bragging rights. Those are meaningless on this server, which is why posts like OP’s are laughable. In real life comparisons it would be akin to bragging about getting into Harvard if Harvard decided to let everyone who applied in to the school.

kotton05
03-12-2018, 08:50 AM
yea no.......^

Irulan
03-12-2018, 10:03 AM
That’s on you. Get level 60 if you aren’t already, join top guild, get loot. People troll live because of instances where everyone is a winner, but for all intents and purposes this is a solo server where you can kill bosses whenever you want by joining the one raid guild. People voluntarily contest because it fits their play style more, not because they are required to due to tight recruitment restrictions. On live, with a few exceptions, gaining entry into the top raiding guild was very difficult and subject to high requirements. This gave those in the Uber guilds a feeling of elitism and video game bragging rights. Those are meaningless on this server, which is why posts like OP’s are laughable. In real life comparisons it would be akin to bragging about getting into Harvard if Harvard decided to let everyone who applied in to the school.

I'm with heatbrand.

kotton05
03-12-2018, 11:22 AM
the difference is we get all the loot and win all the pvp and decide who and when gets to do a saturday night talendor or chardok royals

No the difference is about 5 banks accounts 3 ounces and 2 vehicles.

Glad you measure your worth in pixels while losing every day.

Gardur
03-12-2018, 12:11 PM
Two or three bored Ronin help sanctuary kill a mob so Tune goes apeshit on them in Seb. Ronin show up to cleanse Seb of Apex scum.

Apex declares war on leveling guild for getting help killing kunark mobs.

Apex try to grief Sanctuary halls of testing and Ronin shows up to push Apex out.

Tune makes a thread about it.

Not a good look here dude I'm cringing right now.

Jazzy
03-12-2018, 01:11 PM
God damn that has to sting

Pras one of the last remaining box heroes (gardur)

Rogue of the people

Ragnaros
03-12-2018, 01:50 PM
I leave his whole body bloody call him red man

tnttoken
03-12-2018, 03:04 PM
Two or three bored Ronin help sanctuary kill a mob so Tune goes apeshit on them in Seb. Ronin show up to cleanse Seb of Apex scum.

Apex try to grief Sanctuary halls of testing and Ronin shows up to push Apex out.

Perfect play by play.

Tune, this can all end. All you have to do is apologize and boot fandango. I will wash away your sins and make you pure again.

Kohedron
03-12-2018, 04:14 PM
Who is Ronin is this a new guild or something but I thought red is dead what is going on here

Ignight
03-12-2018, 05:20 PM
yea no.......^

Woah, woah, woah! You need to calm down, sir. You takin this to a whole new level there.

Ignight
03-12-2018, 05:25 PM

Next time Tune should just ask those Ronin helping Sanctuary to log on their Apex toons before joining up with Sanctuary.

Problem solved.

MavstabYoudead
03-12-2018, 05:39 PM
No the difference is about 5 banks accounts 3 ounces and 2 vehicles.

Glad you measure your worth in pixels while losing every day.

flak knows all about losing. been doing it his whole eq "career".

AzzarTheGod
03-12-2018, 06:26 PM
this is accurate

cept for that last part. Harvard is more of a lottery system these days.

should have used Yale or Brown. shame on the emp.

fan D
03-12-2018, 06:39 PM
Perfect play by play.

Tune, this can all end. All you have to do is apologize and boot fandango. I will wash away your sins and make you pure again.

guild kicked and forced to play with brobb and sanctuary

<metroids life>

silo32
03-12-2018, 09:15 PM
When were we not KoS? You have zero control over your members.

someone link the strydur poh video

YOU ARE NEVER ENTERING KC AGAIN!!!! OFF LIMITS

stev0k420
03-13-2018, 02:40 AM
apex failing on all fronts

Kohedron
03-13-2018, 02:10 PM
You have become better at Forumquest! (43)
You have become better at Forumquest! (44)
You have become better at Forumquest! (45)
You have become better at Forumquest! (46)
You have become better at Forumquest! (47)
You have become better at Forumquest! (48)
You have become better at Forumquest! (49)
You have become better at Forumquest! (50)
You have become better at Forumquest! (51)
You have become better at Forumquest! (52)
You have become better at Forumquest! (53)
You have become better at Forumquest! (54)
You have become better at Forumquest! (55)
You have become better at Forumquest! (56)
You have become better at Forumquest! (57)
You have become better at Forumquest! (58)
You have become better at Forumquest! (59)
You have become better at Forumquest! (60)
You have become better at Forumquest! (61)
You have become better at Forumquest! (62)

Chronoburn
03-13-2018, 03:31 PM

Server has always been like this

tecate
03-13-2018, 06:39 PM

Walk away from computer

Fame
03-13-2018, 07:09 PM
Yo HB any updates on you opening up a Box?

Legions are ready.

If you build it they will come.

Ignight
03-13-2018, 07:16 PM

Solo to 60....then....blah blah blah stuff.....

kotton05
03-13-2018, 07:21 PM
then go to harvard? red is...

AzzarTheGod
03-13-2018, 07:56 PM
Durrrrrurrrrrrrrrrrr I'm the water boy

ITT

You lick the ass of those who already beat EQ

Irulan
03-13-2018, 11:15 PM
Hey fame!

AzzarTheGod