PDA

View Full Version : Why do frogloks carry so many gems?

Jimjam
03-03-2018, 03:34 AM
Loremeisters:

Whether in Guk or Seb it is well known that Frogloks often carry valuable gems.

Why is that?! Please lore me up!

Baler
03-03-2018, 05:53 AM
Guk they stole them from the trolls.
Seb they stole them from the iksar.

Remeygi
03-03-2018, 06:19 AM
Cause they greedy and like them shinies

zodium
03-03-2018, 06:25 AM
Most frogloks on P99 are actually former Red players using Project M, which explains both why they instinctively carry their wealth in gem form and why Red's population has declined. :o

Braelyn
03-03-2018, 07:11 AM
Paging Michael's Shenanigans.

Voland
03-03-2018, 07:20 AM
Most frogloks on P99 are actually former Red players using Project M, which explains both why they instinctively carry their wealth in gem form and why Red's population has declined. :o

I knew project M would return! ;)

Hodor_
03-03-2018, 11:44 AM
Hodor

Check12345
03-03-2018, 12:04 PM
Even weirder, most monsters are running around with bus fare on them.

In 18 years I have yet to see one bus.

A true EverQuest mystery.

zodium
03-03-2018, 12:08 PM
Even weirder, most monsters are running around with bus fare on them.

In 18 years I have yet to see one bus.

A true EverQuest mystery.

We prefer "druids."

deadlycupcakez
03-03-2018, 12:13 PM
Paging Michael Sussman

Brut
03-03-2018, 12:29 PM
The scarabs and beetles carry the highest quality gems though.
Methinks scarab is the evolved form of higher elite class of froglok.

jakerees
03-03-2018, 12:45 PM
Many think that the frogloks were native to Antonica but they weren't because they came from Kunark a long time ago and it was there in the old days that the large froglok empire coexisted with the Iksar sometimes peaceful and sometimes not but few know how both of these empires searched extensively in the mountains of kunark for precious gems and metals and there was much to be had in fact they enslaved the burynai to assist them in this treasure collection so really the entire continent of Kunark was rich with these gems but it just so happened that the frogloks were the ones that wound up with the greater wealth of these after the third Sebilisian War and it was after this conflict that a group of frogloks decided to leave Kunark for a land known to few on their continent which is Antonica and they found a good home in the Innothule Swamp and carved out their home that we know of as Guk and of course they brought many many gems with them so basically that is why they carry so much. Thank you goes out to all of my

Baler
03-03-2018, 01:21 PM
they found a good home in the Innothule Swamp and carved out their home that we know of as Guk and of course they brought many many gems with them so basically that is why they carry so much. Thank you goes out to all of my

Frogloks did not carve out guk,. guk use to be the troll kingdom. the frogloks drove the trolls out of guk and the trolls made base in grobb.
this is why trolls hate frogloks and why I said the guk frogloks stole the gems from the trolls.

kjs86z
03-04-2018, 12:42 AM
Hodor

well said