PDA

View Full Version : Worn regen cap classic?

oqrelord
02-13-2018, 02:37 PM
The worn regen cap is 15hp on this server. Does anyone know of any evidence that indicates this should or shouldnt be the case?

Scouring the internet I've only seen talk of worn regen hp cap of 30-35, but mostly during luclin release timeline.

Thoughts?

zodium
02-13-2018, 02:53 PM
I don't think you can stack worn regen at all, it just happens the highest worn regen (Fungal Regrowth) is 15hp/tick.

Spyder73
02-13-2018, 03:14 PM
I don't think you can stack worn regen at all, it just happens the highest worn regen (Fungal Regrowth) is 15hp/tick.

Pretty sure this has always been accidental also. Almost positive I read somewhere Fungi Tunic was supposed to be 5 regen and a programmer made it 15 on accident and they just said "whatever" and left it

zodium
02-13-2018, 03:15 PM
Pretty sure this has always been accidental also. Almost positive I read somewhere Fungi Tunic was supposed to be 5 regen and a programmer made it 15 on accident and they just said "whatever" and left it

My uncle also works at Nintendo. :o

Spyder73
02-13-2018, 03:18 PM
But back @ OP - Regen works very similarly to haste in that it doesn't stack and only your highest item will 'work'. However racial regen seems to stack with anything/everything and of course spell regen is separate as well.

loramin
02-13-2018, 03:29 PM
All I know about this topic is that back in the day when I played on live I read the Shaman's Crucible and other EQ sites religiously, had a fungi tunic and a Spirit Wracked Cord (with Aura of Battle ie. regen), and believed (despite all my EQ reading) that they stacked. But that doesn't really "prove" anything, as they might not have stacked and I just wasn't aware of it.

In any case, like oqrelord I'd love to see one of our classic researchers provide proof that the regen cap was/wasn't classic.

Veleria
02-13-2018, 03:51 PM
On live I had Fungi plus Aura of battle as well, I tested them and they did stack back then.

Rygar
02-13-2018, 04:42 PM
Just dipped my toe in the water, but found some 2003 / 2004 posts suggesting the item regen cap was 35 from items. Specifically mentioned did not include innate regen, AAs, racial, or buffs.

Found conflicting reports of item regen stacking, a lot was suspect (my friend told me... etc).

Not sure if cap was same in our era. Just looking a bit while on the dumper.

EpicAdventure
02-14-2018, 01:22 AM

doubtful, iskar bp already 5 regen, fungus item named "regrowth" so it should 21 not even 15 like cholo

would make more sense at 5.

nope

On live I had Fungi plus Aura of battle as well, I tested them and they did stack back then.

there it is.

Just dipped my toe in the water, but found some 2003 / 2004 posts suggesting the item regen cap was 35 from items. Specifically mentioned did not include innate regen, AAs, racial, or buffs,

more of this pls

Kesselring
02-14-2018, 01:40 AM
Build the item Regen cap and make humans pay for it.