PDA

View Full Version : Plat ideas for 58 nec?

spectrefax
01-31-2018, 02:48 AM
Been struggling to make plat for the lvl 59 spell Emissary of Thule. I've been hunting Hill Giants in Rathe Mtns (to the dismay of others) and farming stuff in Tower of Frozen Shadow. These are "Ok" spots, but I was hoping someone could share a better plat spot? Thx!

citizen1080
01-31-2018, 02:53 AM
Sacrifice yourself down to 49, sell the EE's. BAM got your EoT spell noooo problem.

spectrefax
01-31-2018, 02:55 AM
Sacrifice yourself down to 49, sell the EE's. BAM got your EoT spell noooo problem.

Yeah, but I spend a small fortune on EE's just to keep leveling up, lol. (I'm newbish)

loramin
01-31-2018, 03:07 AM
Based on http://wiki.project1999.com/Treasure_Hunting_Guide#Level_51-60_Valuable_Items_.28to_Sell_to_Other_Players.29 I'd say Droga, but it's not the only option (there's also Rathe or Kedge).

fan D
01-31-2018, 03:47 AM
get to level 60, grind in a Seb group where a big item drops and maybe win a roll

Phatez
01-31-2018, 04:29 AM
Frenzy in velks will get you the play in 1 night.

Maliant
01-31-2018, 04:43 AM
speaking of EoT... when I hit level 59 on my necromancer the spell was 30k. Now it looks like it's all the way down to 6k for some reason? Wtf happened. At least I had seafuries to farm back then.

Jimjam
01-31-2018, 04:48 AM
Yeah, but I spend a small fortune on EE's just to keep leveling up, lol. (I'm newbish)

Look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves.

commongood
01-31-2018, 05:05 AM
You could try your hand at the Fe'Dhars in Skyshrine. 58 might be a smidge low but they are very necromancer friendly mobs in a necromancer friendly zone (lots of space to fear kite). They have very low drop rate and enormous loot table so getting the good drops can take a little while but I'd say an average session of 4-6 hours has a good shot at yielding a 3-6k item. Can also luck out and get some seriously sweet no drop items (Wurm Lord Shawl chief among them).

Would be a benefit if you're non-kos to CoV as there's an annoying see invis caster drake on the way there but you could risk it and try and flop past. You can keep your CoV faction even when killing the Fe'Dhars as you just flop when mob is low and let pet finish and suffer no faction hit.

I've definitely seen sub-60 necros farm this but unsure at how hard/effective it is. At 60 it's trivial. Will be a bit of exp too but crappy.

Alesclandre
01-31-2018, 05:19 AM
Frenzy in velks will get you the play in 1 night.

Easy and safe xp/platz.

Legidias
01-31-2018, 09:33 AM
Solo HS for plats and xps

skarlorn
01-31-2018, 10:06 AM
Are you a female dark elf or erudite? High level toons can earn more per client doing erotic role play in EC

MiRo2
01-31-2018, 10:32 AM
Would be a benefit if you're non-kos to CoV as there's an annoying see invis caster drake on the way there but you could risk it and try and flop past.

It won't aggro if stay along the right side.

Spyder73
01-31-2018, 10:58 AM
REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE-STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to other accounts in due course.

Shinko
01-31-2018, 10:11 PM
reroll a good class

Kealenfists
02-01-2018, 12:52 AM
why havnt you been doing Felwithe the whole time?

thebutthat
02-01-2018, 08:31 AM
Level to 60, then farm HS South. Fingerbone hoops are still a good reliable sell at 12k a pop.

jackd104
02-01-2018, 04:50 PM
Lower Guk, my friend. As a necro you rock the place. Invis/ivu around picking off the different nameds. You can get a cycle going of several different nameds every 28 minute spawn cycle. Example: hand, magi, cav, sav, exe. Or camp frenzy/magi. Or lord/magi/hand. Run over to live side when you get a moment and grab an evil eye bag. The thing is, don't camp one spot, just run all over. If someone happens to take a camp, whatever, there are plenty more nameds. The trick is mastering the zone - confusing to navigate, etc. Tons of fun though, necro playground. Charm technique!

Foxplay
02-02-2018, 03:35 AM
For necro I def agree wandering around and ganking named in lower guk

But killing gaurds or fae dragons in the 50s u should of already had enuff for EoT by now... Unless u splurged on gear upgrades which is the wrong way to go for casters... Spells > gear

Asaer.Nil
02-03-2018, 05:00 PM
Was in lower guk yesterday, you'll have some competition from other 60s. Why are 60s farming lower guk? Sad.

skarlorn
02-03-2018, 05:04 PM
Was in lower guk yesterday, you'll have some competition from other 60s. Why are 60s farming lower guk? Sad.

it's easy and a fun dungeon p much

Foxplay
02-04-2018, 01:57 AM

Because they can log on for like 10min kill several named or pH mobs and then log out to another toon or alt , good possibility of profit for little work?

Lulz~Sect
02-04-2018, 02:11 AM
Erudin Social Services dept