PDA

View Full Version : Players: Metroid + Useful are disloyal account strippers, scumbags, awful persons

fan D
01-25-2018, 01:32 AM
DO NOT TRUST METROID OF USEFUL WITH ANYTHING

no dogs in this fight, just letting everyone know so they do not get fucked over

THE FACTS
Metroid and Useful are two standard John Cringers of red99, they share their accounts and items and whatever amongst each other. Metroid is the standard old white guy trying to stay 'hip' and 'young'. Useful is the tryhard of the month who's wife sets his eq schedule. The dynamic duo have recently fucked over a beloved member of Thunderdome and red99. This member = X

They use to be guilded/friends of 'X', all in Thunderdome, Ragnarok etc. When 'X' temporarily stopped playing he let these two "Friends" borrow his toon. They proceeded to strip all of his characters and ON TOP OF IT they tossed the login info out to anyone who asked. Months later we have random bergers logged into 'X' account. One of the saddest parts is Metroid STILL doesn't understand why this is wrong. He can't figure out why it's bad to just give out the login information to random people who ask for it. (he is a grown adult, 40 years old or something)

"X" returns and wants his items back and they promise they got em nicely wrapped up all together on one toon for him. It turns out the items were all sold/spread out through various toons and accounts and not all retrieved. (shocker)

will they ever give the items back? will they apologize for compromising the accounts by letting every random person log it in? (this is why its bad to let lots of people log into an account Metroid, blanket bans, u moron)

tldr - metroid + useful are two grown adult males who are sleazy pieces of shit, they are bad people and have no respect (useful has wicked annoying voice btw )

Cwall 146.0
01-25-2018, 01:46 AM
cmon dude

heartbrand
01-25-2018, 08:15 AM
Best thing that could have happened to him, hopefully helps him quit

Izmael
01-25-2018, 08:20 AM
How hard is it to not give out your infoz, problem solved.

Dango
01-25-2018, 08:58 AM
You trusted Apex. Just to let you know. Fandango <Apex>, you're a scum and you deserve Apex.

kotton05
01-25-2018, 10:28 AM
Pretty sure this just happened to your account too houndstooth

tnttoken
01-25-2018, 10:47 AM
It's amazing how false this post is. Good try though. Don't let me catch you in Norrath.

HippoNipple
01-25-2018, 10:53 AM
Is OP the random berger that logged into the account?

Eslade
01-25-2018, 10:55 AM
Early bid for bluest thread of 2018?

tnttoken
01-25-2018, 10:59 AM
Fandango usually has really good posts, but this one is a very sad attempt at trolling. Brad would be disappointed at how far you have fallen and how much everyone is laughing at you.

Outer
01-25-2018, 11:54 AM
Cringe

Quil
01-25-2018, 02:02 PM
I believe you Fandango. I believe you.

Jazzy
01-25-2018, 02:10 PM
X sounds like a real numbnut

fan D
01-25-2018, 02:55 PM
X is a real good guy everyone loves

luv seein the guilty party not apologize and poor attempt to deflect, cmon Metroid i thought u were a better person

skarlorn
01-25-2018, 02:58 PM
wipe my ass hole clean 2018

fan D
01-25-2018, 03:00 PM
Pretty sure this just happened to your account too houndstooth

no. only my IRL friends use my toons

Is OP the random berger that logged into the account?

no

You trusted Apex. Just to let you know. Fandango <Apex>, you're a scum and you deserve Apex.

its not my accounts/toons that got fucked over. mine are safe.

El Camacho
01-25-2018, 03:35 PM
His name was Robert Paulson

Jazzy
01-25-2018, 03:48 PM
His name was Robert Paulson

SamwiseRed
01-25-2018, 05:00 PM
"X" scammed me several times as well as calling in the SWAT team to raid my home at least once.

Geomance22
01-25-2018, 05:42 PM
X gon give it to ya

Tune
01-25-2018, 07:11 PM
i stopped reading at X

i really need u in apex, dingo child

to help take a bite out of crime

Jeni
01-25-2018, 08:09 PM
Feels awesome that none of my friends have stripped my accounts yet.

Makeitrain
01-25-2018, 08:12 PM
Feels awesome that none of my friends have stripped my accounts yet.

yah u are just delvled to 36 and gettin dunked by fresh characters now

nice friends

shokar
01-25-2018, 08:54 PM
bad hombres

fan D
01-25-2018, 09:51 PM
yeah most of the items are still not given back to player 'X'

the account login was changed so Metroid can do no more harm

Will Metroid return all the items he stole off his friend? or no

Cwall 146.0
01-25-2018, 10:24 PM
i spent about two minutes total in the ragnarok discord voice chat and metroid was the reason i left so quickly

Quil
01-25-2018, 10:30 PM
i spent about two minutes total in the ragnarok discord voice chat and metroid was the reason i left so quickly

Cant wait to own u on s5... Loser

Cwall 146.0
01-25-2018, 10:37 PM
negative devnoob and image are even bigger retards than i remembered them being

tnttoken
01-25-2018, 11:51 PM

Lol. You didn't play in Ragnarok cause you don't know how to kill dragons with PVP. You have always been overrated and everyone laughs at you. Also, not only am I the most powerful player to ever play here, but I also have the sexiest voice anyone has ever heard. Good luck God bless.

Cwall 146.0
01-26-2018, 12:08 AM
sorry that i didn't want to play red99 with you

fan D
01-26-2018, 01:38 PM
yes Metroid and his crew of uber thunderdome elites are cackling at The Grandmaster

jokes on you cwall

HippoNipple
01-26-2018, 02:00 PM
Lol. You didn't play in Ragnarok cause you don't know how to kill dragons with PVP. You have always been overrated and everyone laughs at you. Also, not only am I the most powerful player to ever play here, but I also have the sexiest voice anyone has ever heard. Good luck God bless.

Cwall wasn't good enough to make it into Ragnarok because he couldn't kill dragons well enough with PvP? Sounds like an intricate and challenging initiation process to join.

tnttoken
01-26-2018, 02:20 PM
Cwall wasn't good enough to make it into Ragnarok because he couldn't kill dragons well enough with PvP? Sounds like an intricate and challenging initiation process to join.

Well if you were able to comprehend more than a 3rd grade reading level you would see that I said, "you didn't play in Ragnarok cause you don't know how to kill dragons with PVP". Which would insinuate that he CHOSE not to play in Ragnarok.

Him not being "good enough to make it into Ragnarok" was never part of the discussion cause obviously there was no restrictions to play in Ragnarok for the few months until they were griefed off the box...

HippoNipple
01-26-2018, 03:16 PM
Well if you were able to comprehend more than a 3rd grade reading level you would see that I said, "you didn't play in Ragnarok cause you don't know how to kill dragons with PVP". Which would insinuate that he CHOSE not to play in Ragnarok.

Him not being "good enough to make it into Ragnarok" was never part of the discussion cause obviously there was no restrictions to play in Ragnarok for the few months until they were griefed off the box...

Sorry I must have misunderstood. The context to where you go on to say he is overrated and everyone laughs at him led me to believe you didn't think he was that good.

tnttoken
01-26-2018, 03:19 PM
Sorry I must have misunderstood. The context to where you go on to say he is overrated and everyone laughs at him led me to believe you didn't think he was that good.

Word.

fan D
01-26-2018, 03:30 PM
do you think Metroid is a scumbag by choice, or is he just too stupid to realize he's a bad person

letsjoe
01-26-2018, 03:59 PM
did not know it was possible to overtake rube for biggest mongoloid how dare you slander the grandmaster u fuckin dweeb!

Nirgon
01-26-2018, 04:05 PM

???????????

You out of your god damned mind? I mean I'll just offer that I am sometimes because the fire of Solusek burns in my veins but I can call it when I see it u kno?

He had the common sense to take his win and walk in the never ending EQ argument. The rest of you nitwits shoulda realized the same. Real hard concept to grasp that you wake the sleeper and victory lap the forums about how people are still playing here after the fact.

As for the rest of your comments about his talents in jousting/obtaining pixels/ calling targets/shot calling and the zone line game... I retract my previous question, you are definitely out of your mind. How dare you try to tarnish the legend of the one true grand master. I am disgusted.

Heebo
01-26-2018, 04:53 PM

https://i.imgur.com/D01eVFO.gif

Dango
01-26-2018, 05:57 PM
Colgate is a beta-cuck at best. Dude still comes here to these forums and posts and hasn't played in "years". When I'm not playing P99, I don't log on the forums either. Takes a sad man to come here. I bet these days were the golden days for Colgate. I do feel genuinely bad for the kid.

Tassador
01-26-2018, 07:31 PM
lol Colgate owns you dude. You don't want that community vote.

Dango
01-26-2018, 08:24 PM
Couldn't hear you over that dick in your mouth. Say again Tassador?

Useful
01-26-2018, 08:38 PM
Useful is Metroid.

tnttoken
01-26-2018, 08:44 PM
Metroid is Useful

Dillian
01-26-2018, 08:49 PM
not the best anymore fandango? lol

fan D
01-26-2018, 08:54 PM
what? im the best obviously, this thread is about me

metroid was literally given the login to his friends account. he then took all the items off and put them on his own toons. the friend returned and still hasnt gotten his items

also, metroid let a bunch of random people login the account

this is not a debate, this is pathetic and scumbag behavior. metroid is a maggot, tell me differently

skarlorn
01-26-2018, 08:54 PM
please givings the item back

tnttoken
01-26-2018, 09:07 PM
what? im the best obviously, this thread is about me

metroid was literally given the login to his friends account. he then took all the items off and put them on his own toons. the friend returned and still hasnt gotten his items

also, metroid let a bunch of random people login the account

this is not a debate, this is pathetic and scumbag behavior. metroid is a maggot, tell me differently

This would be a good post if it was true...

fan D
01-26-2018, 09:25 PM
what part? Talking about the items u took off the account?

this was yesterday
https://i.imgur.com/h6uY0cP.png

and how do you stand against the accusations of, giving out the account login to people "X" has never met/heard of?

u innocent of this too?

Eldini
01-27-2018, 12:59 PM
X here. This matter has been resolved. Metroid and Useful are honorable gentlemen so call off the hounds.

There is only one mystery. That is the mystery of the Mrylokar Pants; a sentimental pixel blessed upon Eldini by Zechariah during <TD> era.

Invigorate is very important to my buff stack. I am actively seeking information regarding the location of my Mrylokar Pants.

fan D
01-27-2018, 02:49 PM
so Metroid wont return one of your biggest items, worth 30-50k + ?

did he apologize for letting random people login the account?

is metroid retarded? or just a loser

Eslade
01-27-2018, 03:09 PM
No character deleveling or deletion?
Stuff given back?

I think we can file this thread under "blue shit" and move it to resolved.

tnttoken
01-27-2018, 03:33 PM
Glad we can all relax and realize once again that Fandango is a pathetic loser

shokar
01-27-2018, 05:29 PM
when will these villains be brought to justice?

fan D
01-27-2018, 05:43 PM
Glad we can all relax and realize once again that Fandango is a pathetic loser

you gave out the login info to random people and still havent given the items back. apologize and do the right thing. it sucks i had to make a thread to get you to do the right thing. sucks to be you

fan D
01-27-2018, 05:47 PM
No character deleveling or deletion?
Stuff given back?

I think we can file this thread under "blue shit" and move it to resolved.

UPDATE

MYROLKAR PANTS ARE MISSING

NOBODY IS ADMITTING TO STEALING IT, METROID OR USEFUL OR ONE OF THE COUNTLESS RANDOMS THAT LOGGED INTO THE ACCOUNT TOOK THE ITEM. NO ONE IS FESSING UP TO THE CRIME.

metroid is a piece of shit, useful is a scumbag.

there is no debate, its a fact.

fan D
01-27-2018, 05:48 PM
metroid, there is a very expensive item missing. You claim you don't have it, Useful says he doesn't have it.

This is very simple. Do you understand why giving out the login info to random people is a bad thing? A very nice item is missing. Do you comprehend the situation. Eldini is missing out on a nice item because of you.

do you get it yet? you are a fuckn idiot

YOU are responsible for the item being missing. do u get that?

tnttoken
01-27-2018, 05:56 PM
metroid, there is a very expensive item missing. You claim you don't have it, Useful says he doesn't have it.

This is very simple. Do you understand why giving out the login info to random people is a bad thing? A very nice item is missing. Do you comprehend the situation. Eldini is missing out on a nice item because of you.

do you get it yet? you are a fuckn idiot

YOU are responsible for the item being missing. do u get that?

I never gave info to anybody. Case closed. Lay off the drugs, get some sleep, will do the body good. I'm sorry I left your discord and you are hurt. I'm sorry I won't play games with you and you are upset. There are other fish in the sea. I think it's best you try to move on and meet new people.

fan D
01-27-2018, 06:06 PM
Do you deny the Mryolkar Greaves are missing?

Do you know you gave the login info to "Flak" ?

fan D
01-27-2018, 06:09 PM
I never gave info to anybody. Case closed. Lay off the drugs, get some sleep, will do the body good. I'm sorry I left your discord and you are hurt. I'm sorry I won't play games with you and you are upset. There are other fish in the sea. I think it's best you try to move on and meet new people.

https://i.imgur.com/8mvFA8l.jpg

CHECK

https://i.imgur.com/bN18A9E.jpg

MATE

If you didn't steal the Mryolkar Greaves, and you did not give the login into to Flak? Who did? Useful is the guilty party?

tnttoken
01-27-2018, 06:26 PM

CHECK

MATE

If you didn't steal the Mryolkar Greaves, and you did not give the login into to Flak? Who did? Useful is the guilty party?

No idea, I know I didn't and eldini knows I didn't. The char that was supposedly naked that flak has access to i never had info to

SamwiseRed
01-27-2018, 06:26 PM
wait this is over some kunark pants?

Lulz~Sect
01-27-2018, 06:36 PM
It’s not a joke to him

fan D
01-27-2018, 06:36 PM
30-50k item samwise

the man wants to go around like he's chill and all, but he is a thief and betrayed his friend

i gotta let everyone know what happened exactly so they know, "okay...don't do a trade or trust metroid..noted"

the community is better off now

fan D
01-27-2018, 06:37 PM
No idea, I know I didn't and eldini knows I didn't. The char that was supposedly naked that flak has access to i never had info to

Okay, so you had access and Useful had access. An item is missing. If it wasn't you, it's him.

You can't "no idea" or "not sure" this situation.

Useful stole the item and is not admitting to it, noted. I will inform everybody.

Takeover
01-27-2018, 07:21 PM
little hypocritical FanD. I let you use my rogue to pickpocket for your Epic.
You returned this favor by stealing what little was on the account, only about 6k in stuff but it only took you one night of having info to strip it.

tnttoken
01-27-2018, 07:23 PM
little hypocritical FanD. I let you use my rogue to pickpocket for your Epic.
You returned this favor by stealing what little was on the account, only about 6k in stuff but it only took you one night of having info to strip it.

How do you plead cuck boy?

fan D
01-27-2018, 08:44 PM
How do you plead cuck boy?

he had an erudite mask on a naked level 58 rogue or something, so i used it. and ASKED to borrow it then when i got sick of lookin at the erudite form I gave it back. It's borrowing.he got his lil erudite mask back. how u aint gonna pop some erudite illusion if u just chillin

this is after i had asked and he consented to borrowing it

tnttoken
01-27-2018, 08:54 PM
he had an erudite mask on a naked level 58 rogue or something, so i used it. and ASKED to borrow it then when i got sick of lookin at the erudite form I gave it back. It's borrowing.he got his lil erudite mask back. how u aint gonna pop some erudite illusion if u just chillin

Doesn't sound like the full story. Good try though.

Cwall 146.0
01-27-2018, 08:58 PM
i can confirm i witnessed all of this

fan D
01-27-2018, 09:07 PM
Doesn't sound like the full story. Good try though.

This has nothing to do with me

CHECK

MATE

You are a proven scumbag. There is no debate. You or Useful or both, robbed your friend for alot of plat.

tnttoken
01-27-2018, 09:08 PM
Good deflecting.

fan D
01-27-2018, 09:10 PM
this was the original point in the first post.

takeover and i confirmed no issue.

you are unresolved

tnttoken
01-27-2018, 09:14 PM
My innocence has been proven. My whistle is clean. You being a pathetic loser, still confirmed. This post has been fun. You may direct any further questions to my attorney's. Love you.

fan D
01-27-2018, 09:16 PM
You were one of two people given the login info to an account. The account is missing its most expensive/rarest item.

Also if down the line the account eats a blanket suspension, that's also your fault.

how are you too stupid to understand this

Loto
01-27-2018, 09:17 PM
The only thing I’ve learned in this thread is that I’m sitting on too much plat on a sow sword rogue I don’t play. Anyone want some pants? They’re Deluxees though, not Eldinis.

fan D
01-27-2018, 09:20 PM
over here farming items worth 1500pp, but yeah, the 50k + items (mryolkar greaveS) dont matter at all Metroid, u right

https://i.imgur.com/nJgMbH4.jpg

HE DONT NEED HIS 50k ITEMS CLEARLY

fan D
01-27-2018, 09:36 PM
https://i.imgur.com/zMfn8EL.jpg

fan D
01-27-2018, 09:49 PM
https://i.imgur.com/cfUa2MA.jpg

item is still missing

Eldini
01-27-2018, 10:32 PM
damn man snippin all our pms

Eldini
01-27-2018, 10:34 PM
gms if i were to petitio nwould you tell me about the pants hypothetically

kotton05
01-27-2018, 10:55 PM
Yes dini they will in private most likely

Eldini
01-27-2018, 11:08 PM
to be continued...

skarlorn
01-27-2018, 11:48 PM
to be continued...

*drops a tag*

Dango
01-28-2018, 02:17 AM
just petition who took items off of the character. they will tell you. Im willing to bet was Metroid, your guildie.

fan D
01-28-2018, 02:46 AM
https://i.imgur.com/bVPLmRE.png

https://i.imgur.com/gyXDDYG.png

Dango
01-28-2018, 03:13 AM
aego slot 1... great pvper

Jazzy
01-28-2018, 08:08 AM
over here farming items worth 1500pp, but yeah, the 50k + items (mryolkar greaveS) dont matter at all Metroid, u right

https://i.imgur.com/nJgMbH4.jpg

HE DONT NEED HIS 50k ITEMS CLEARLY

Cheeky cunts only dare step foot in lguk since big league chewie hung up his dark reaver

Takeover
01-28-2018, 05:53 PM

Not even close, it was a dragon bag and a few other junk items. You didn't ask you just took them and they were never returned

fan D
01-28-2018, 05:54 PM
bold faced lie, didnt take ya dragon bags. if they missin wasnt me

AND ya got ya iksar mask back. i remember being upset u wanted it back

Takeover
01-28-2018, 06:18 PM
bold faced lie, didnt take ya dragon bags. if they missin wasnt me

AND ya got ya iksar mask back. i remember being upset u wanted it back

Was it A Iksar mask or A erudite mask? And if you wanna call me a liar I can petition it and get the logs.

fan D
01-28-2018, 07:13 PM
coulda been both masks, and u got em back

def no dragon bags, why aint u mentioned this in the past 2 years when we chillin

Ragnaros
01-28-2018, 07:47 PM
I gave fanD info once and he stole a white crown

fan D
01-28-2018, 08:15 PM
that was a gift

Takeover
01-28-2018, 09:02 PM
Calling people out. Glass houses friend.

fan D
01-28-2018, 09:11 PM
bring up the logs then, liar.

Tassador
01-28-2018, 10:53 PM
Feel bad poor guy was about to have his life saved from not playing. I guess is fat broke and irrelevant, but 140 pop going good!

HippoNipple
01-29-2018, 11:00 AM
First off you should never trust anyone you know is a drug addict with anything. Stealing and denial is a way of life.

Second, remember back when MellowYellow stripped accounts and the server rejoiced? The server has gotten soft.

Tune
01-29-2018, 12:17 PM

CHECK

MATE

made me laugh histerically

but on a serious not, GMs, plz help these people,

i know you will not restore the items, but u can at least out the scum that did this

stealing myro greaves in 2018 is yikes

heartbrand
01-29-2018, 12:23 PM
made me laugh histerically

but on a serious not, GMs, plz help these people,

i know you will not restore the items, but u can at least out the scum that did this

stealing myro greaves in 2018 is yikes

You had no issue facilitating the stripping of Mellowyellow and Rettiwalk.

Eslade
01-29-2018, 12:34 PM
https://i.imgur.com/AVBDzJ5.gif

Cwall 146.0
01-29-2018, 07:36 PM
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1259223&postcount=85

just dropping another instance of a GM proving tune stripping someone's account

don't mind me

Servant
01-29-2018, 08:01 PM
You should also provide context, which is that Tune claims that he was doing that to save gear from a compromised account so it could be returned to its rightful owner. I don't speak to the veracity of that claim, but if you include an accusation, you should include its rebuttal as well.

Cwall 146.0
01-29-2018, 08:04 PM
yeah man we're just saving this compromised account's gear by loading up VPNs, taking all of the valuable gear, and then deleveling the character by binding it on top of kos guards :rolleyes:

fan D
01-29-2018, 08:37 PM
https://i.imgur.com/HLxMXU0.png

Justice has been served, Metroid has quit project1999 and Useful continues eating yt's daily

the pants have been returned

fan D
01-29-2018, 08:41 PM
"The Shnozz" always with his hand in the money bags, decides to hand over a pair of Mryolkar Greaves to Eldini

is Zehceriah a saint? or is he involved with something more nefarious?

Servant
01-29-2018, 09:59 PM
yeah man we're just saving this compromised account's gear by loading up VPNs, taking all of the valuable gear, and then deleveling the character by binding it on top of kos guards :rolleyes:

Heh well one thing we can all agree on is, loading up a VPN is apparently not enough - nefarious deeds need to be done from a VM with a different hostname and user. Not that I care, I never share accounts or use shared accounts, that's why I leveled up my own lil' army. Cleanest nose on the server, Servant for box-saint 2018. I promise to reduce taxes to 0% if I'm elected!

Cwall 146.0
01-29-2018, 11:14 PM
what does that have to do with tune stripping someone's account and attempting to delevel their characters despite taking a hard stance against people who do so

fan D
01-30-2018, 12:41 AM
hes right i dont thnk Tune ever done it

ducktv
01-30-2018, 02:41 AM
Didn't actually read a single reply or the OP and I already know there's nothing of value in this thread.

Meep
01-30-2018, 03:15 AM
Didn't actually read a single reply or the OP and I already know there's nothing of value in this thread.

Topdog
01-30-2018, 09:03 AM

don't mind me

sickening and disgusting cherry picking... i should know

i stole twainz eye if innoruuk
i deleted terpentines characters
i 2 boxed and rogean caught me right handed
i do not logon without FreeportVision TM

i'm still here, your world is my oyster

clean it wipe 2018.

Tune
01-30-2018, 11:16 AM

don't mind me

lol u want to ask him where the tstaff is now?

i gave it back to the rightful owner be4 rettiwalk could strip it

get mad dude uve been linking this shit for 5 years now

and twisting it

kotton05
01-30-2018, 11:22 AM
He’s coming unhinged^

Remember you made this happen tune

fan D
01-31-2018, 03:33 AM
tune is a standup gentlemen, can't picture him doing anything against the rules