PDA

View Full Version : Sebilis Key Team Adventure!

evanderheide
01-23-2018, 12:29 AM
Hello P99 Community!

I wanted to see who would be up for creating a group / mini group for getting some Sebilis keys Saturday evening or Sunday morning. I'm on PST but can be flexible based on community needs.

Currently a 54 warrior and I'm looking to join some Seb groups when I hit 55. I'd be looking for 1-3 others, ideally one person with track, in the 45-55 window to help get some people keyed for Sebilis.

We would meet somewhere, port to Kunark, and hit EJ zoneline where we'd pull the necessary froggies / spawn chain, kill'em and keep killing them until everyone had the items needed for keys.

My char's a 54 warrior for the record, so tankage is covered :).

Hit me with a PM if interested!

Rabkan

Smurflogik
01-23-2018, 02:35 PM
If you are trying to get this the old-fashioned way with a group, have fun and good luck!

If you just want a key, find me in game on Sibot, and I'll get ya one. Usually takes about 10 minutes.

d3r14k
01-23-2018, 02:54 PM
Same offer as Sibot:

I tracked for an Enchanter to get this last week. Wouldn't mind doing it again for the practice and learning the pathing of the froglok forager / froglok hunter.

PM me here or in game on Tuluven. I'll join you guys on Saturday night / Sunday morning

skarlorn
01-23-2018, 03:07 PM
Reverse offer as Sibot:

You pay me 10k platinum for the privilege of calling yourself a warrior in Filbus' Norrath and then I let you find a key.

Hope this helps!

kjs86z
01-23-2018, 03:09 PM
I could use a key on my monk alt. Level 53 w/ a fungi, should be able to do some work helping out.

PM me when you have a time.

evanderheide
01-23-2018, 03:17 PM
Smurflogik and d3r14k - I will 100% take you up on those offers and will hit you up in game this weekend. I sincerely appreciate it.

Skarlorn - 100% YES. As my first character on the server + saving every penny for a Spiked Seahorse Hide Belt, you must know that idea of recklessly throwing away 10 of the 12k I've saved for honor is EXACTLY the kind of unbridled stupidity I joined P99 for.

When can we do this :)?

On a serious note, I'll hit you guys up in game this weekend. Really appreciate the offers for help.

maskedmelon
01-23-2018, 03:18 PM
suikappu