PDA

View Full Version : So THIS Is What The Devs Do?

Ennoia
03-07-2011, 10:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkTrG-gpIzE

No wonder you guys are always so tired!!

xnolanx
03-08-2011, 12:31 AM
insert movie plug trailer here

Abacab "The REAL truth"
03-08-2011, 02:31 AM
So it's about some GM(Rogean) going through the source code, trying to find out who is running this bomb-laden train and trying to ban them so they don't kill more people with explosive trains in the future? Then the said GM wants in some random players pants because she is super easy (Tralina)

I might sue them for defamation, because obviously they paint me as a terrorist and not the freedom fighter that so many people here see me as

Messianic
03-08-2011, 08:47 AM
So it's about some GM(Rogean) going through the source code, trying to find out who is running this bomb-laden train and trying to ban them so they don't kill more people with explosive trains in the future? Then the said GM wants in some random players pants because she is super easy (Tralina)

I might sue them for defamation, because obviously they paint me as a terrorist and not the freedom fighter that so many people here see me as

Why were you banned in the first place?

Alawen Everywhere
03-08-2011, 12:05 PM
Why were you banned in the first place?

I'm actually curious about this, too. He didn't get banned for pickpocketing boss mobs, which is when I first remember him going rogue. He didn't get banned for training the poopsockers. Was it when he ninja-looted Nagafen?