PDA

View Full Version : Why Australia is so rich...

Beastagoog
01-19-2018, 04:50 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/8118257.stm

Australia supplies about 50% of the world's legally-grown opium used to make morphine and other painkillers.

Feels good to know everytime one of you druggies pop/snorts/licks/smokes pain kills we get money.

AzzarTheGod
01-19-2018, 05:07 AM
murica loves them some poppy plant derivatives

LostCause
01-19-2018, 06:34 AM
no wonder you only have the population of 25 mill

everyone ODing

Xaanka
01-19-2018, 12:37 PM
thanks for destroying middle america i guess

this user was banned
01-19-2018, 01:36 PM
Afghanistan's opium production puts Australia to shame.

The war on terror and subsequent invasion of Afghanistan was probably more of a cover for drug proliferation by drug cartels operating though the US government.

And all the idiots thought it was over oil...

Go look into the drugs fueling Syria's civil war. The world is pretty fucked up right now and most people don't realize the extent, but let's just blame Trump because reasons.

Beastagoog
01-19-2018, 03:06 PM
Afghanistan's opium production puts Australia to shame.

The war on terror and subsequent invasion of Afghanistan was probably more of a cover for drug proliferation by drug cartels operating though the US government.

And all the idiots thought it was over oil...

Go look into the drugs fueling Syria's civil war. The world is pretty fucked up right now and most people don't realize the extent, but let's just blame Trump because reasons.

True, but Afghan production is used for dirty heroin. You heard of the dirty war they were waging on Russia?

And yes oil/drugs are all commodities. USA are a poweful nation so of course they are going to try control flows of such things. If isnt them, it'd be Russia or China in that region.

Now could you imagine been an Afghan farmer getting paid a few 100 usd to produce what will end up been millions of dollars of heroin talk about the short end if the stick.

Beastagoog
01-19-2018, 06:30 PM
Hmm how is it trolling if it's "http://news.bbc.co.uk"?

and yes every nation has it's Detroit (remember those 1$ houses)?

and we're very wealthy nation, we rank higher than the USA in most categories of day to day life...you should look it up.

ciao

Beastagoog
01-19-2018, 06:38 PM
Here's a simple comparison for you:

On average a stationed infantry solider in the USA gets: $31,474 per year, here in Austraila they get $64,126 (about 55k USD) with cash rate homeloans, medical, dental etc...and they struggle to find people to fill the army, why?

Because a basic entry level office worker position for a person with a Diploma gets you 60k per year, we are talking someone who's job is to reply to emails and answer the phone.

ciao

Xaanka
01-19-2018, 06:55 PM

On average a stationed infantry solider in the USA gets: $31,474 per year, here in Austraila they get $64,126 (about 55k USD) with cash rate homeloans, medical, dental etc...and they struggle to find people to fill the army, why?

Because a basic entry level office worker position for a person with a Diploma gets you 60k per year, we are talking someone who's job is to reply to emails and answer the phone.

ciao

we get it, primarily white countries with strict immigration regulations who only let people come from productive regions like europe and china are better than amerifat le 56%.

Jazzy
01-19-2018, 07:37 PM
Fact remainz

Majority of aussie women are ugly
Australian beer and ale is shit

AzzarTheGod
01-19-2018, 07:42 PM

ciao

skarlorn
01-19-2018, 10:45 PM
alas, australia is a boring wasteland

georgie
01-20-2018, 02:06 PM
So you factored in benefits on one side but not on the other

Beastagoog
01-20-2018, 04:35 PM
So you factored in benefits on one side but not on the other

gotta be a little biased ;)

Beastagoog
01-20-2018, 04:39 PM
p.s this wasn't a USA v Aus thread, somehow someone turned it in to it.

This was a "if you're a druggie painkiller fiend, you making us rich."

skarlorn
01-20-2018, 06:06 PM
At least they're not fat

actually, dude, i saw a lot of fatties in australia. especially in the interior.

reminded me a lot of TX. :/

Patriam1066
01-20-2018, 11:33 PM
Australia keeps letting in Indonesians and Lebanese. Enjoy it while you can bud, you're behind America by 50 years but you too will be swarmed by obese brain dead browns soon enough

Patriam1066
01-20-2018, 11:34 PM
actually, dude, i saw a lot of fatties in australia. especially in the interior.

reminded me a lot of TX. :/

Yeah dude I don't get it. Texans are amazing people but I don't think 90% of people here understand what a vegetable is

Beastagoog
01-21-2018, 02:58 AM
Australia keeps letting in Indonesians and Lebanese. Enjoy it while you can bud, you're behind America by 50 years but you too will be swarmed by obese brain dead browns soon enough

Yah indo's are a problem.
They are the mexicans of this region.
We stop most of their boats these days some slip thru.

Lebos dont do anything anymore they tried some bs down in sydney awhile back and people just started to bash them up in the street which ended it pretty quick.

Beastagoog
01-21-2018, 05:04 AM
Doing a good job sniping a lot of English too apparently, people with sense who want to get off that sinking ship

Atleast you guys are educated and can add value to society.

There's a couple who are English that work with my partner, very nice people. Both well educated and productive people.

Tassador
01-21-2018, 09:07 AM
Pleass don't ever compare the great state of Texas with shitty ass Australia.

LostCause
01-22-2018, 12:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUhOOX4JNX0

AzzarTheGod
01-22-2018, 05:52 PM
p.s this wasn't a USA v Aus thread, somehow someone turned it in to it.

This was a "if you're a druggie painkiller fiend, you making us rich."

this box done created some billionaires

AzzarTheGod
01-22-2018, 06:02 PM
Yah indo's are a problem.
They are the mexicans of this region.
We stop most of their boats these days some slip thru.

Lebos dont do anything anymore they tried some bs down in sydney awhile back and people just started to bash them up in the street which ended it pretty quick.

Australia can always import a couple healthy poms from the Gold Coast who are apt to any reason to cave a few Lebo skulls in if police look the other way while they strip their wallet, watch, and shoes off.

self-protective mechanism working as intended

skarlorn
01-22-2018, 06:14 PM
Yeah dude I don't get it. Texans are amazing people but I don't think 90% of people here understand what a vegetable is

things changed with the advent of corn syrup

AzzarTheGod
01-22-2018, 06:59 PM
things changed with the advent of corn syrup

the woke

skarlorn
01-22-2018, 08:40 PM
real happy for australia and its economy. still wouldn't live there even though I had the chance to marry into it.

Kaino
01-22-2018, 09:43 PM
i miss the australian chiro dude who got banned for cracking a babies back

AzzarTheGod
01-23-2018, 06:23 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4191150/WWII-book-reveals-soldiers-expected-Australia.html

The booklet contained words of slang the American's needed to know.

Chronoburn
01-26-2018, 03:14 PM
Can't live in a place with drop bears.

BallzDeep
01-28-2018, 09:48 PM
I wanted to address the elephant in the room that Australia obviously doesn't bring education really far.....Military pay might be more in Australia but your military size is 3.4 per 1000 compared to Americas 6.9. America pays out more overall due to the sheer size and capability of what we can do. People like coming here, what can we say. Statistics are hard.

Texas is also ranked 8th overall for fattest states - There are several that beat it in the Southeast.