PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: Sol A Server Lag

Asheron04
03-07-2011, 01:24 PM
At first I thought the lag I have been experiencing in Sol A was just on my end. But now I realize that it is the zone. I can't attack, cast spells, or even zone out when all this happens because then I go linkdead and log back in dead. Is this being worked on? I have heard many people complaining about it the past week and I know it isn't on my end because I have no problems what-so-ever in any other zone. The creatures our groups are fighting disappear for no reason, which in turn causes a train because they appear in different rooms and aggro other creatures, looting a corpse takes two minutes, after casting a spell it will sit there until the creature is dead and then tell you that you cant cast on its corpse, going LD at Zoneline, are just a few things we have been experiencing here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Noxtul- Shadowknight

Proud member of Mischief!

Striiker
03-07-2011, 02:16 PM
I believe the solution could be for you to reduce the max frames slider in the Video config tab on your client. I adjusted it to about the middle (I think this is around 50?) and it seemed to resolve the problem. This is also an issue in Permafrost. Give it a shot, it's worth a try.

Asheron04
03-07-2011, 02:41 PM
I will most definitely give it a shot. Thank you.