PDA

View Full Version : WTT Ruby Tear MQ for Robe of the Azure Sky Loot Rights

Snackies
01-09-2018, 04:28 PM
...because I won't consider raiding until my paladin is 60 and at this rate it's not happening anytime soon lol.

and for those that know me I'll also never farm enough plat for an Emerald Tear if those are even sold.

Putting it out there for any bites.

I might just put it on my Ranger! Or Cleric! Not sure yet.

Currently not interested in anything else atm.

spanky_kc
01-09-2018, 04:48 PM
If my guild will let me do this! I will Gladly buy a Robe for you with my DKP! =D

RedXIII
01-09-2018, 05:07 PM
this is a very nice deal. Sad to see you not back playing with us Snackies. Was always great times.

Wish you luck on the trade. Definetly a very profitable one for the person who gets the Ruby Tear since PD Robe going to 18th alts at this point and Ruby tear is still the ToV hotness for a lot of people.

mefdinkins
01-09-2018, 05:35 PM
...because I won't consider raiding until my paladin is 60 and at this rate it's not happening anytime soon lol.

Are you striving for a level 60 epiced char of each class? How far have you come?!

Nommis
01-09-2018, 07:31 PM
Give this man's shaman a human illusion mask for christ'a sake.

Snackies
01-15-2018, 11:30 PM
Bump!

I likely won't be bumping this thread very often. The likelihood of any raid guild doing this is probably super low (can of worms, etc, etc) but just keeping it out there on peoples' radars in case there are considerations down the road.

For those that PM'd me so far which I haven't replied to, please keep in mind this is the ONLY thing I'm interested in at this time. I don't really need any tradeable items in the game that add up to a Ruby Tear.

If my guild will let me do this! I will Gladly buy a Robe for you with my DKP! =D

Keep me posted!

this is a very nice deal. Sad to see you not back playing with us Snackies. Was always great times.

Wish you luck on the trade. Definetly a very profitable one for the person who gets the Ruby Tear since PD Robe going to 18th alts at this point and Ruby tear is still the ToV hotness for a lot of people.

We'll always have our Venril Sathir <3

Are you striving for a level 60 epiced char of each class? How far have you come?!

Paladin will be my last level 60 of each human, they've all got epics however! I do have a 60 epic SHM, but not quite human :(

Give this man's shaman a human illusion mask for christ'a sake.

2nded, 3rded and 4thd!