Izmael
12-25-2017, 05:06 AM
1. Meth
2. Opiates
3. Crocodile
4. All of the above

Tassador
12-25-2017, 06:58 AM
Christmas spend time with family or log into low pop drug induced server? It's two obviously!!!

I mean if you had made this post any other night might not of been as embarrassing but drugs :(

Fame
12-25-2017, 07:15 PM
Tbh I’m still holding onto this last straw because I have an emotional connection to Everquest and norrath.

When the server wipes I’ll be back, or in another week.

New year new me and a 6th round of alts

Kaino
12-25-2017, 08:58 PM
honestly if you want a healthy enjoyable CASUAL eq experience you can play a few hours after work blue is the place to go for dozens of reasons

hopefully technology makes possible eventually for us all to trivially open new red pvp servers.... see you in valhalla

AzzarTheGod
12-25-2017, 10:10 PM
Christmas spend time with family or log into low pop drug induced server? It's two obviously!!!

I mean if you had made this post any other night might not of been as embarrassing but drugs :(

Gottem

Pudge
12-26-2017, 04:07 AM
been a long time since last visiting these forums... are the only posts now from people who dont play but long for wipe?

why has there been no wipe?

kildone
12-26-2017, 05:04 PM
honestly if you want a healthy enjoyable CASUAL eq experience you can play a few hours after work blue is the place to go for dozens of reasons

hopefully technology makes possible eventually for us all to trivially open new red pvp servers.... see you in valhalla

Once I hit lvl 50 on blue there was nothing open to join.

Beastagoog
12-26-2017, 08:25 PM
Just play agnarr if you want a pve/casual exprience.

Or play red/blue99 and grind velious content till your chair breaks.

4 weeks till Lublin baby boos

beta
12-26-2017, 09:10 PM
Once I hit lvl 50 on blue there was nothing open to join.

maybe you suck?

sohbetciorg
12-26-2017, 11:41 PM
aynen kardeşim daha kötüsü olamaz.

sohbet (http://www.sohbetci.org)

tubidy (http://www.tubidytv.com)

seri sayfa (http://www.serisayfa.org)

HippoNipple
12-27-2017, 10:56 AM
Pay for EverQuest? heh

If the 80 people playing on here are only logging in because they can't afford other games this server is more sad than I thought.

El Camacho
12-27-2017, 11:44 AM
been a long time since last visiting these forums... are the only posts now from people who dont play but long for wipe?

why has there been no wipe?

Question 1:
A high percentage, yes.

Question 2:
Put yourself in the devs shoes

Red full of cool and normal people with clean whistles. Petition que nearly empty.

-or-

wipe red, break promise, so that Norraths most nortorious can come back and fill up the drama que.

Pretty much the reason for no wipe.

Eslade
12-27-2017, 11:56 AM
Forgot to add that half the server became over night billionaires from selling all that bitcoin.

Wipe this shit box clean.

jakerees
12-27-2017, 12:55 PM
I can't help but notice that you are all said but perhaps this text picture of a puppy will help:

))-=-{}{})
||}{\\\////
__+][[]
\\[
-----------
----------------
\\\\\[[[[[[]]]]]]]

Glad I could help you all. By the way, what is your favorite dinosaur?

Eslade
12-27-2017, 02:08 PM
I can't help but notice that you are all said but perhaps this text picture of a puppy will help:

))-=-{}{})
||}{\\\////
__+][[]
\\[
-----------
----------------
\\\\\[[[[[[]]]]]]]

Glad I could help you all. By the way, what is your favorite dinosaur?

Drugs,
Not even once.

jakerees
12-27-2017, 03:22 PM
I can't even begin to tell you how drugs, not even once isn't the name of a dinosaur. Well I guess at least not the name of a dinosaur I have ever heard of, and obviously the authors of my many dinosaur books haven't either. I was looking for something like a t-rex or stegosaurus or triceratops or anklyosaurus. I really enjoy giraffes because they are tall like I imagine some dinosaurs were. So I made a mage on red and leveled to the 20s but got kind of bored.

Lulz~Sect
12-27-2017, 04:43 PM
Red Server ended in 2012

sorry cucks

SamwiseRed
12-27-2017, 05:20 PM
Red Server ended in 2012

sorry cucks

he's not wrong

silo32
12-27-2017, 10:17 PM
If the 80 people playing on here are only logging in because they can't afford other games this server is more sad than I thought.

i also play on the world of warcraft vanilla server lightshope.org with a charming population of 11,000 players, with 7k late night

for almost a year strong

another free mmorpg if you get lost from everquest the root of all mmo's

i have a riced out 60 ally and horde with all the epic fixing's just like here on red

get your loot for nothing and your purpz for free

silo32
12-27-2017, 10:23 PM
I can't even begin to tell you how drugs, not even once isn't the name of a dinosaur. Well I guess at least not the name of a dinosaur I have ever heard of, and obviously the authors of my many dinosaur books haven't either. I was looking for something like a t-rex or stegosaurus or triceratops or anklyosaurus. I really enjoy giraffes because they are tall like I imagine some dinosaurs were. So I made a mage on red and leveled to the 20s but got kind of bored.

i had a pet giraffe and i named him dinosaur

Kohedron
01-04-2018, 10:43 AM
You have become better at Forumquest! (9)