PDA

View Full Version : Falling asleep at the keyboard...

Talori
02-11-2010, 07:13 PM
I recall so many times when I would be on a raid and at least one person would inevitably fall asleep and have to get left in a very dangerous situation. Usually this would happen at 2 am, so very understandable. Well, I found out it can happen to my husband in the afternoon!

Yesterday when he was going to log off so I could have a chance to play - yes we are STILL waiting on the exemption - he died. So I told him to go ahead and get his corpse and I would continue my internet wandering. Since he was bound a few zones away from his death, I gave him several minutes. When I finally got tired of waiting, I yelled to him asking if he got his corpse yet. No response, except some stifled giggling from our teenagers. I peeked out the office door to find his head bent down and his character stuck in a wall. He fell asleep while on autorun! So I woke him up... and he wasn't quite sure where his character was, hee hee. I am thinking that once we do, if ever, get our exemption so we can play together I will have to start a cleric, cause I have a feeling he is going to need one!! :p

Arkanjil
02-13-2010, 08:55 PM
Gotta love it ;)