PDA

View Full Version : holy shit people still play on red server this is sad

Xaanka
12-14-2017, 04:17 PM
:(

tnttoken
12-14-2017, 04:23 PM
Yea man all the terrible players got ran off. They still post on the forums from time to time though... weird

Tassador
12-14-2017, 04:32 PM
yeah man only solid players on right now. Now that zek is dead plus winter. LET THE PLAYERS SEEP IN!!!!!!! AND LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!

Jazzy
12-15-2017, 12:25 AM
Server is thriving filled with cool and normal gamers!!

shokar
12-15-2017, 03:25 AM
I got 8 yellow texts today

AzzarTheGod
12-15-2017, 06:29 AM
c u soon bb working on getting an account restored. can't even remember my station name.

#drugs

Xaanka
12-15-2017, 06:09 PM
i gave my account away like a year ago lol

AzzarTheGod
12-15-2017, 06:14 PM
i gave my account away like a year ago lol

still no luck on remembering station name so this comeback could be a flop. I have my password np.

Will need to petition n beg staff to look up a character name then the login name associated with it. not sure if thats worth the effort.

#drugs

silo32
12-17-2017, 12:35 AM
Yea man all the terrible players got ran off. They still post on the forums from time to time though... weird

this

& ive killed everyone important on this server 2-3 times over

everyone else i havn't killed is a non factor

killed gaffine 2-3 times but he never mattered

fan D
12-17-2017, 04:14 AM
ne1 got recent pics of xaanka?

herd shes approachin carmen elektra status ???

Jazzy
12-17-2017, 03:24 PM
Lots of festive cheer in this thread

Cmon bros lets be pals

Merry phukkin christmas to one and all

Wipe this shit clean

Tassador
12-17-2017, 03:33 PM
this

& ive killed everyone important on this server 2-3 times over

everyone else i havn't killed is a non factor

killed gaffine 2-3 times but he never mattered

Have you come to the realization that you're a drug user yet? Get that shit under control before your 30's... way more important than 25 pop server.

silo32
12-25-2017, 01:02 AM
Have you come to the realization that you're a drug user yet? Get that shit under control before your 30's... way more important than 25 pop server.

jokes on you im over 40 years old maggot

silo32
12-25-2017, 01:02 AM
also my drugs are of the highest quality, i dont do that mac and cheese shit you poverty fuk

Xake
12-27-2017, 05:11 PM
wipe the server plz

silo32
12-27-2017, 10:11 PM
i bet everyone wanting a wipe is so angry

yes yes... feed into it.. let it grow....

THERE WILL BE NO WIPE - sirkdawg

skarlorn
12-28-2017, 01:50 AM
above poster is sirkens anon acct he shit posts on when binging

Xaanka
12-28-2017, 02:43 AM
wipe the server plz

wipe everquest

https://i.imgur.com/cciqgWR.jpg

Lulz~Sect
12-28-2017, 11:58 AM
weeb

Cylock
12-28-2017, 03:13 PM
Mad?

silo32
12-28-2017, 08:24 PM
above poster is sirkens anon acct he shit posts on when binging

fair enough

silo32
12-28-2017, 08:24 PM
Mad?

this guy gets it...

Beastagoog
12-29-2017, 01:51 AM
Think I saw 130 people in the other day too.

Could just imagine the buzzing going on in the discordcc channels about server revival and how it's been worth it to farm red99.

Cylock
12-30-2017, 02:09 AM
can you attempt to make a post with actual content, or are you just going to continue to be at the level of the people still active on this server?

i can't rid myself of the idea you don't give the slightest fuck and nada is going to happen on this rotten corpse of a server?

Real mad?

Jazzy
12-30-2017, 05:38 AM
Cylock is it true re: lost gm status?

Cylock
12-30-2017, 06:18 AM
Cylock is it true re: lost gm status?

Retired

AzzarTheGod
12-30-2017, 07:39 AM
Damn cylock was the dogs dog now we'll never see the server relaunch event 2018.

Derubael retired too. Who knows what dirt Cylock done did?

Shrubwise
12-30-2017, 12:21 PM
Retired

Welcome to retirement. Thanks for your contributions to the Red server.

Lulz~Sect
12-30-2017, 01:01 PM
cycuck'd :(

Cylock
12-30-2017, 01:49 PM
Damn cylock was the dogs dog now we'll never see the server relaunch event 2018.

Derubael retired too. Who knows what dirt Cylock done did?

I didn’t do anything to be removed from staff. I was always by the book. Why you would compare me to Deru I have no idea, since his account is perma locked under “former GM” status. I am still around on the same active account. I put a lot of thought into retiring since taking this new job, for about 2 months actually. When I finally told Nilbog/Rogean I was done that was the one thing I asked for, for my account to remain active. I didn’t want the playerbase disappointed and thinking I was just another staff member that done something against the rules that got canned.

Bottom line: New job, less time

The year plus I was here, I had fun and I wish you all the best. Long live red99

Tassador
12-30-2017, 01:50 PM
Welcome to retirement. Thanks for your contributions to the Red server.

Yeah he did a really fine job of pushing the server to triple digits for a couple hours a week! Also banned me twice for saying red had a low pop. I deserved it. I mean 40 people is thriving!

kotton05
12-30-2017, 02:08 PM
You did a good job cyclock. Our quest is always changing. Hope your new job pans out well and I’ll cya around im sure!

Big shoes to fill incoming.

skarlorn
12-30-2017, 03:47 PM
Grats on your ascension cyclock now you can agree that red is dead

AzzarTheGod
12-30-2017, 06:50 PM
I didn’t do anything to be removed from staff. I was always by the book. Why you would compare me to Deru I have no idea, since his account is perma locked under “former GM” status. I am still around on the same active account. I put a lot of thought into retiring since taking this new job, for about 2 months actually. When I finally told Nilbog/Rogean I was done that was the one thing I asked for, for my account to remain active. I didn’t want the playerbase disappointed and thinking I was just another staff member that done something against the rules that got canned.

The year plus I was here, I had fun and I wish you all the best. Long live red99

pras staff wall of silence broken. had to bait some answers out of ya pal

appreciate you looking out for exactly that as you said we've had many staff get canned on red over the years and it would be bad publicity to be deactivated and no reasons given.

Tassador
12-30-2017, 07:24 PM
It's funny how in eq when you stop it's retiring. Fucking lamest people on the planet.

Beastagoog
12-30-2017, 09:50 PM
I play here still.

Love logging in for 8hrs of raiding then logging off

Beastagoog
12-30-2017, 09:52 PM

Best of luck!

Kudos for trying but really it's a wipe needed.

Tassador
01-09-2018, 04:05 PM
Best of luck!

Kudos for trying but really it's a wipe needed.

uhm 152 on last night kid. SERVER IS ON FULL SPEED AHEAD! There will never be a wipe. Because a lot of people value pixels over life.

Kaino
01-09-2018, 05:01 PM
those who enjoy "playing" the game will always be at the mecry of those who enjoy "collecting" items in the game

at least on this project

Quil
01-09-2018, 07:16 PM
Let it die.. Fuck

heartbrand
01-10-2018, 07:09 AM
uhm 152 on last night kid. SERVER IS ON FULL SPEED AHEAD! There will never be a wipe. Because a lot of people value pixels over life.

There will never be a wipe because daybreak and because the person who runs the project would rather watch a NFL preseason game than spend a minute thinking about red99. This has been confirmed off the record by Deruabel before ban, Sirken, and other guides. Transcripts of their GM meetings have been leaked before. The last time Rogean discussed or thought about this box it was in the context of shutting it down.

AzzarTheGod
01-10-2018, 07:56 AM
There will never be a wipe because daybreak and because the person who runs the project would rather watch a NFL preseason game than spend a minute thinking about red99. This has been confirmed off the record by Deruabel before ban, Sirken, and other guides. Transcripts of their GM meetings have been leaked before. The last time Rogean discussed or thought about this box it was in the context of shutting it down.

basically this.

the daybreak agreement put down on paper heavy restrictions on this project. one of them is no new servers, and no red transfers. language used "keep red where they are" during Rogean's discussions with daybreak while ironing out the agreement.

as the emp said most people have confirmed this for themselves at this point. its difficult to believe in 2018 so many people are still asking for a wipe or a new server lol. its contractually not allowable.

Jazzy
01-10-2018, 08:00 AM
Cannot wait for project shutdown

There will be dozens of bluebies uploading montage videos on youtube, set to sad fantasy-inspired music

Suicides

Macing of innocent people

Parents unable to comprehend why their grown adult child is severely depressed, sobbing into their pillows

Baugi
01-10-2018, 06:30 PM
basically this.

the daybreak agreement put down on paper heavy restrictions on this project. one of them is no new servers, and no red transfers. language used "keep red where they are" during Rogean's discussions with daybreak while ironing out the agreement.

as the emp said most people have confirmed this for themselves at this point. its difficult to believe in 2018 so many people are still asking for a wipe or a new server lol. its contractually not allowable.

Are you trying to be serious? There's no reality where Daybreak actually cares about the Blue/Red distinction.

Lulz~Sect
01-10-2018, 06:33 PM
Shitpost fan fiction at its best IMO

AzzarTheGod
01-10-2018, 06:45 PM
Are you trying to be serious? There's no reality where Daybreak actually cares about the Blue/Red distinction.

hit the reddit that shall not be named. same source the emp is using to make his post

AzzarTheGod
01-10-2018, 06:48 PM

ohhh u didnt know...yea salty caused that problem daybreak has with red. he really fucked with them. so that was fresh on the agenda during the discussion with rogean. you can go find all this info on google if you are smarter than lulz

Lulz~Sect
01-10-2018, 07:26 PM
Walking to penn station now JC

Baugi
01-10-2018, 09:41 PM
ohhh u didnt know...yea salty caused that problem daybreak has with red. he really fucked with them. so that was fresh on the agenda during the discussion with rogean. you can go find all this info on google if you are smarter than lulz

No full transcript of leak on any of the major search engines and none of the descriptions mention anything about Daybreak. Still pretty confident you're just shipping.

AzzarTheGod
01-10-2018, 09:46 PM
ITT nerds get mad about the state of their shitbox

Baugi
01-10-2018, 10:07 PM
ITT nerds get mad about the state of their shitbox

My bad, think I found the leak you were talking about now. (friends like yourself making up quotes led to the premature conclusion, apologies).

Is this the bit you're worried about? -

"The agreement basically outlines the guidelines that we pretty much already follow, and they waive any legal claim over us (This lets us operate without any legal risk). Basically nothing will change"

Mind blown I guess? You realize Daybreak's main motivation is appearing to enforce their copyright for legal reasons? They have zero reason to micromanage p99, let alone red.

AzzarTheGod
01-10-2018, 10:19 PM
My bad, think I found the leak you were talking about now. (friends like yourself making up quotes led to the premature conclusion, apologies).

Is this the bit you're worried about? -

"The agreement basically outlines the guidelines that we pretty much already follow, and they waive any legal claim over us (This lets us operate without any legal risk). Basically nothing will change"

Mind blown I guess? You realize Daybreak's main motivation is appearing to enforce their copyright for legal reasons? They have zero reason to micromanage p99, let alone red.

Rogean's conversation with his own p99 staff employees says otherwise.

There are a lot of things in the agreement that have nothing to with copyright for legal reasons. Keep digging kid

*flicks toothpick*

Beastagoog
01-10-2018, 10:29 PM
P99 is like a busted relationship. You like the memories but she dony put out anymore so you break up but remain friends...but secretly you want her back for a new try but thr dad hates you (rogaen) so wont repaint the garage so you can start fresh.

Baugi
01-10-2018, 10:36 PM
Rogean's conversation with his own p99 staff employees says otherwise.

There are a lot of things in the agreement that have nothing to with copyright for legal reasons. Keep digging kid

*flicks toothpick*

Nope, nothing like that explicitly in the logs (feel free to man up and quote something you think qualifies). Maybe stop fantasizing about conversations you weren't privy to 2+ years ago friend; you'll live longer.

Tassador
01-10-2018, 10:51 PM
Walking to penn station now JC

Still using mta lulz that's a little 2015 brah. I'd think you'd have a driver in the city by now. I got me a cozy Canada goose parka in soho two weeks ago. I don't know how you fuckers live there. 305 till I die.

AzzarTheGod
01-10-2018, 10:55 PM
Nope, nothing like that explicitly in the logs (feel free to man up and quote something you think qualifies). Maybe stop fantasizing about conversations you weren't privy to 2+ years ago friend; you'll live longer.

Hard pass on a ban. Ask the emp in discord he might take pity on ur ignorant ass tho

Not

Baugi
01-10-2018, 11:07 PM
Hard pass on a ban. Ask the emp in discord he might take pity on ur ignorant ass tho

Weird how conspiracy theorists never have any balls. It must be torturous to convince yourself that there's all this crazy Illuminati shit in the world but also be too afraid to suss it out properly.

The truth is always boring and driven by obvious motivations.

Lulz~Sect
01-10-2018, 11:13 PM
uhh u talkin bout ur RL again straya?

my condolences about the gf (ex?) bangin ur garage tenant

Lulz~Sect
01-10-2018, 11:37 PM
Still using mta lulz that's a little 2015 brah. I'd think you'd have a driver in the city by now. I got me a cozy Canada goose parka in soho two weeks ago. I don't know how you fuckers live there. 305 till I die.

swyft (azzarthegay) lives in jersey, hence the joke was I'm walking to Penn Station for New Jersey Transit to go CUREAL SOON *woosh*

also, u have to be retarded to subject yourself to a potentially 1-2hr uber/driver to anywhere in Manhattan from brooklyn during rush hour vs a 15-30m subway ride

even riding a bike is a faster ride than subway/uber during rush hour depending on where you're going

ubers/drivers for are for 4AM rides with at least a probable thing with an 8 or higher

Beastagoog
01-11-2018, 12:10 AM
That's the most you've ever posted without an image attachment.

Well done.

Tassador
01-11-2018, 12:24 AM
I don't live there and have used the subway 1000 times. I know how to get around. Much rather uber tho. Miami we ain't in that rush you all in.

Lulz~Sect
01-11-2018, 08:44 AM
Fair enough

Clicks Quick post reply

Walks one block to subway

HippoNipple
01-11-2018, 10:44 AM
P99 is like a busted relationship. You like the memories but she dony put out anymore so you break up but remain friends...but secretly you want her back for a new try but thr dad hates you (rogaen) so wont repaint the garage so you can start fresh.

I told you not to let that guy live in your garage, I knew he would start banging your girl.

HippoNipple
01-11-2018, 10:46 AM
uhh u talkin bout ur RL again straya?

my condolences about the gf (ex?) bangin ur garage tenant

damn, I was too late

Lulz~Sect
01-11-2018, 11:27 AM
https://i.imgur.com/HANgGIY.gif

Beastagoog
01-11-2018, 03:49 PM
damn, I was too late

*posts essay about fake brothers real life achievements*

Beastagoog
01-11-2018, 03:50 PM
Where is that essay again...gunna quote it...

Beastagoog
01-11-2018, 03:51 PM
My brother joined the navy during college, graduated with a chemical engineering degree, went to nuclear school, war college, learned Portuguese, etc. in the Navy. He was on submarines for 12 years and is now on his 17th year. He has moved his family all over the world and is in charge of some serious stuff. He would be making a couple hundred thousand with his dedication and education in the business world but he is only bringing in $150k in the Navy.

The pension he gets is a nice way of almost making up for all of that. If he was saving an additional $100k per year (he would actually save more than this because moving all the time has made it almost impossible for his wife to have real steady work and she was making $100k at one point) for even 10 years the growth would allow him to replicate the pension.

If you want to attract the right kind of people and keep them hooked for 20+ years you have to compete somehow. Not many people would say dedicating an entire families life with that type of education and work ethic is a free ride for $150k/year + pension.

Hahahahahahahaha here it is

HippoNipple
01-11-2018, 04:52 PM
Thanks for confirming the guy in your garage stole your girlfriend.

The emotions are real when you go digging through old comments and come up with a reasonable post that is boring and no one cares about as some sort of rebuttal to you being cucked in your own house.

Beastagoog
01-11-2018, 08:16 PM
lol, nothing you say will ever repair the damage after you wrong that essay on your brother.

(sorry)

please post more about how exciting it was to earn 750$ on the stock exchange too

Beastagoog
01-11-2018, 08:17 PM
wrong=wrote*

typo

HippoNipple
01-12-2018, 10:56 AM
lol, nothing you say will ever repair the damage after you wrong that essay on your brother.

(sorry)

please post more about how exciting it was to earn 750$ on the stock exchange too

The only damage is in your brain. You spend hours every day trying to get some validation from a culture you obsess about and everyone just mocks you. No one cares that my brother is in the Navy and no one thinks it is weird.

Jazzy
01-12-2018, 11:05 AM
To be fair, the navy attracts homos and fay gates so that isnt exactly true

HippoNipple
01-12-2018, 11:19 AM
To be fair, the navy attracts homos and fay gates so that isnt exactly true

Project 1999 attracts a lot of trannys and drug addicts. You some kind of druggy shemale?

Beastagoog
01-12-2018, 04:02 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ISky30g.jpg

Excerpt from the book:

My brother joined the navy during college, graduated with a chemical engineering degree, went to nuclear school, war college, learned Portuguese, etc. in the Navy. He was on submarines for 12 years and is now on his 17th year. He has moved his family all over the world and is in charge of some serious stuff. He would be making a couple hundred thousand with his dedication and education in the business world but he is only bringing in $150k in the Navy.

The pension he gets is a nice way of almost making up for all of that. If he was saving an additional $100k per year (he would actually save more than this because moving all the time has made it almost impossible for his wife to have real steady work and she was making $100k at one point) for even 10 years the growth would allow him to replicate the pension.

If you want to attract the right kind of people and keep them hooked for 20+ years you have to compete somehow. Not many people would say dedicating an entire families life with that type of education and work ethic is a free ride for $150k/year + pension.

Xaanka
01-14-2018, 06:21 AM
lol dank this threads still going

Sirban
01-23-2018, 10:17 PM
wts ench w/ epic

silo32
01-23-2018, 11:14 PM
180 online

suck it

silo32
01-23-2018, 11:14 PM
sorry no one ever liked you slurrrrban you weird fucking fungi

Tassador
01-24-2018, 12:01 PM
180 online to play year 3 velious after 4 years of Kunark. Sorry you missed classic kid.

Jazzy
01-24-2018, 01:26 PM
Project 1999 attracts a lot of trannys and drug addicts. You some kind of druggy shemale?

Calm down dude i was just yanking your chain

mickmoranis
01-24-2018, 11:00 PM
thanks for the CRs cy grats on the irl ding

Runya
01-25-2018, 12:38 AM
180 online

suck it

Is it still 170 farming tov 10 in resistance? At some point you bros should kill eachother before you burn out on tov.