PDA

View Full Version : Help with Black Dire

rabids
12-11-2017, 01:31 PM
Greetings P99!

Tomorrow I am planning on camping Black Dire for my shaman epic. I tried to get the force for him today, but there isnt really a lot of people on during my play times (08:00 - 15:00 CET). So I am wondering if there is anyone who can help me to kill him tomorrow? I will camp him, and then send tells to kind high level souls that feel like sending Black Dire off to see the spirits. Both I and the True Spirits will be forever in your debt! If You are willing, please post below, or send a tell to Hotpant the sexy troll!

/Regards,
Hotpant

Yoink1986
12-11-2017, 02:04 PM
Yah missed ur tell this mornin. If I’m around can solo em for you.

rabids
12-12-2017, 03:42 AM
Thank you so much Retllon!

Its up right now, if there is someone feeling the calling to kill the little pup:)

skarlorn
12-12-2017, 03:52 AM
Hey man I gotta go sleep, but if you're around tomorrow night abt the same time I will help you with this adventure. Hopefully you can get it tonight tho :)

rabids
12-12-2017, 04:26 AM
And there Black Dire is dead! They made it look easy. I love the community here at p99, and especially the kind and sexy (if a little snacksized) Basho from Azure Guard, Hoccar from Europa and Nekales from Blood Guard! Thank you guys! Now I will always think of you when I run around norrath always clicking my booties! (I know you liked that image!)

Big slobby hugs from Hotpant the Troll!

Jhaerik
12-12-2017, 07:17 AM
I'm sure someone in tunnel will sell you the help.

Along with his first born.

Sadiki
12-12-2017, 12:44 PM
Basho wouldn't let me come. I refuse to give him any credit for his deeds.