PDA

View Full Version : Starting Up Again - Thanks Nybras!

camoss16
12-06-2017, 09:09 PM
Hey Guys,

I used to play Everquest from Kunark to the Luclin expansion. Then for a little while I played during whichever expansion added the PoK.

I also played P99 for about a month back in 2011 but due to computer issues never really stuck with it. Recently though I purchased a new laptop during black friday and got the itch to start up again. I started up a DE Enchanter and while confusingly stumbling about Neriak (I remember why I never really played Dark Elves, could never get my bearings straight in that city), I ran into Nybras near the bank (?). Anyways, he asks me if I want a robe. Who am I to turn down a free wardrobe? To my surprise a +10 in robe (Siren Scale Robe) pops up in the trade window along with 20pp to help me out with my first few spell sets!

Just wanted to give a quick thanks and introduce myself on the forums! I've never played an enchanter, but watching P99 videos of what these guys can do really had me interested to try it.

Cheers!

Nybras
12-06-2017, 10:47 PM
Welcome (back) to the server I hope you enjoy your time here with us and feel free to send a message to Nybras in game if you have any questions or wish to say Hello.

Issar
12-07-2017, 12:02 AM
Welcome back Camoss!

scrapiron7
12-07-2017, 07:55 AM
Welcome! Look me up if you want to group sometime.

Ritesh - lvl 9 Shaman

Lhancelot
12-07-2017, 08:15 AM
Nybras also can give you loads of info regarding the enchanter class, he also is very sociable in the game and runs a stream you can watch. Ask him for details. :)

Lammy
12-07-2017, 10:29 AM
Enjoy it. We're lucky the team provides this experience for us!

Raavak
12-07-2017, 11:17 AM
Welcome back.

I got used to Neriak. I've never been able to figure out Kelethin.

Lhancelot
12-07-2017, 11:31 AM
Welcome back.

I got used to Neriak. I've never been able to figure out Kelethin.

If you use levi in kelethin, floating around the platforms makes it tons easier to find stuff and learn it.

Scrumtick
12-07-2017, 11:48 AM
If you don’t have experience playing enchanter, the learning curve can be a little tough. There is a good video collection under the Casters tab of the forums in which you can watch a guy play the class well. You can also hit me up if you have any questions.

Raavak
12-07-2017, 11:51 AM
If you use levi in kelethin, floating around the platforms makes it tons easier to find stuff and learn it.
I use the map on Wiki. If I could just get to a high spot and then down fly to where I need to go I'd be golden, lol.

Shrubwise
12-07-2017, 02:14 PM
Hey Guys,

I used to play Everquest from Kunark to the Luclin expansion. Then for a little while I played during whichever expansion added the PoK.

I also played P99 for about a month back in 2011 but due to computer issues never really stuck with it. Recently though I purchased a new laptop during black friday and got the itch to start up again. I started up a DE Enchanter and while confusingly stumbling about Neriak (I remember why I never really played Dark Elves, could never get my bearings straight in that city), I ran into Nybras near the bank (?). Anyways, he asks me if I want a robe. Who am I to turn down a free wardrobe? To my surprise a +10 in robe (Siren Scale Robe) pops up in the trade window along with 20pp to help me out with my first few spell sets!

Just wanted to give a quick thanks and introduce myself on the forums! I've never played an enchanter, but watching P99 videos of what these guys can do really had me interested to try it.

Cheers!

Welcome back to the real shit. You made an excellent choice for your first character on Project 1999. I am certain you will find the enchanter to be welcomed in groups and very useful soloing as well. Enchanters are one of the most appreciated classes here.