PDA

View Full Version : Quest Issue: Going Postal: North Freeport

lapis_lazuli
10-25-2009, 01:10 PM
Felicity Starbright directs me to talk to Ton Twostring. When I hail him, I receive no response. He also does not respond to "I am interested in mail" which should trigger the quest.

Wenai
11-23-2009, 12:54 PM
This appears to be working fine for me.

sub EVENT_SAY {
if($text=~/Hail/i){
quest::say("Hail. $name - Are you [interested] in helping the League of Antonican Bards by delivering some [mail]?");
}
if($text=~/what mail/i){
quest::say("The League of Antonican Bards has a courier system made up of travelers and adventurers. We pay good gold to anyone who will take messages from bards such as myself to one of our more distant offices. Are you [interested]?");
}
if($text=~/i am interested/i){
quest::say("I have messages that need to go to Highpass, Kelethin, and Qeynos. Will you [deliver] mail to [Kelethin], [Highpass], or [Qeynos] for me?");
}
if($text=~/deliver to kelethin/i){
quest::say("Take this pouch to Idia in Kelethin. You can find her at the bard guild hall. I am sure she will compensate you for your troubles.");
quest::summonitem("18167");
}
if($text=~/deliver to highpass/i){
quest::say("Take this pouch to Lislia Goldtune in Highpass. You can find her at the entrance to HighKeep. I am sure she will compensate you for your troubles.");
quest::summonitem("18156");
}
if($text=~/deliver to qeynos/i){
quest::say("Take this pouch to Eve Marsinger in Qeynos. You can find her at the bard guild hall. I am sure she will compensate you for your troubles.");
quest::summonitem("18165");
}

}

Moving to resolved.