PDA

View Full Version : Streaming Services - need options!!

Capi
11-25-2017, 05:22 PM
I’m cutting the cord cause I hate you Comcast. So far I’ve looked at Sling TV and Direct TV now.

I need my sports, ESPN, red zone. Maybe some movie channels to flip through.

Are there any other options I should be looking into?

Qtip
11-25-2017, 05:36 PM
Get a fire stick, spend 10 mins on youtube and 20 mins setting your stick up. Can get everything from live tv, to every movie/CD to ever exist.

Evia
11-25-2017, 05:39 PM
I did slingtv, Hulu tv, PlayStation vue, and YouTube.tv.

YouTube tv was far and away the best of them all. Ps vue being the worst.

Pokesan
11-25-2017, 08:00 PM
Get a fire stick, spend 10 mins on youtube and 20 mins setting your stick up. Can get everything from live tv, to every movie/CD to ever exist.

give us a link precious

Argh
11-25-2017, 08:16 PM
reddit.com/r/nflstreams -- threads will only be there when the games are on.

Muggens
11-25-2017, 08:40 PM

No sub fee? Some links would be cool

Secrets
11-25-2017, 09:05 PM
reddit.com/r/nflstreams -- threads will only be there when the games are on.

I second this. You can find live sports streams if you just put a condom on your web browser and deal with obtuse ads.

Pokesan
11-25-2017, 10:19 PM
havent been in awhile but last i checked r/nflstream was aggressively aids

Gatordash
11-26-2017, 12:18 AM
I’m cutting the cord cause I hate you Comcast. So far I’ve looked at Sling TV and Direct TV now.

I need my sports, ESPN, red zone. Maybe some movie channels to flip through.

Are there any other options I should be looking into?

The basic package on slingtv is $20/mo for the espn channels and tnt. Fubotv has every sports channel you can think of other than espn but i think its 40-50/mo.

It kinda depends on what sports you watch. If you're a basketball guy just get sling cause every big game will be on EPSN or TNT. If you want all the random local sports channels then pony up for fubo.

Oh, and get an antenna for the network tv stations. I stick with sling most of the year and pick up fubo for oct/nov to watch all the fun random college football and basketball games.

Badwar
11-26-2017, 02:03 AM
Stream2watch.cc is a a surprisingly good FREE option, if you can stomach the 3 minutes of aggressive ad closing before hand.
It streams continuously like a channel, so once you've started the stream you are ad free until you close window.

Itswatchseries.to is good for streaming individual episodes of shows, but you run into issues hunting a working link every once in a while...

JonyeGway
11-26-2017, 10:08 AM

This is what I do. Get a firestick, put kodi on it and use covenant. It has every movie or tv show you cold possibly think of. For sports you can get chrome on it and use the reddit sports streams. Reddit.com/nflstreams, nhlstreams, mlbstreams, mmastreams, etc.

Capi
11-26-2017, 10:54 AM
Looks like I'll try a Fire Stick, and while I configure it I can use Sling TV on it in the meantime. Should be a gas.

Argh
11-26-2017, 11:10 AM
havent been in awhile but last i checked r/nflstream was aggressively aids

I've been using it the last two seasons without issues. I usually even have it on ps4's shitty web browser without Adblock. I primarily go for just the YouTube streams cause they don't have any ads.

Qtip
11-26-2017, 01:01 PM
I use covenant, mobdro and terrarium. Mobdro for live tv. Terrarium and covenant for movies/tv shows.

I had dish and paid $204 a month after the first year ran out. Half the time I didn't get all the football games and had to use Netflix when I wanted to watch a certain movie. Even if you're not planning to cut the cord....

Grab a stick, jump on youtube and look up the newest Kodi build. Read through the comments before you waste time downloading everything, in case the build is a shitty one.

nithya
11-30-2017, 10:34 AM
Mobdro - It is the top level streaming service. Everyone is also called as FREE STREAMING TV. It is compatible with any Android based devices. Download the Mobdro app for Android, Android BOX/TV, Windows PC, Smart TVs, and Kodi.

Download APK:here (https://mobdroappdownload.co/mobdro-apk-premium/)

Aaradhya
01-24-2018, 06:00 AM
I am very happy to join this community
mobdro date error (http://www.mobdroapki.com/fix-invalid-system-date-error-on-mobdro-fire-stick-tv/)

Knipp357
03-29-2018, 04:39 AM
Instagram (http://instagram.com)

andru96
04-15-2018, 10:15 AM
Nice information. i am very much interested to join with project 1999. kindly send latest updates to me. Redbox TV (http://redboxtvdownloadapp.com/install-redbox-tv-on-android-box-tv/) is ultimate application for your entertainment.

Cen
04-17-2018, 04:28 AM
I liked PSVue the most because if you get the cheapest plan they are desperate to give you free upgrade to best plan to stay with them in 6 months stints. :D

also we need the ability to have 5 streams watching at once in the duplex and only PSVue can give you 5 at once.

Swish2
04-17-2018, 06:23 AM
Every poster in this thread has legit copies of Titanium by the way <3 :D

Nagoya
04-17-2018, 08:47 AM
Off-topic plz?

aMindAmok
04-17-2018, 09:47 AM
Off-topic plz?

Also, as an employee of (insert provider name here), shame on you people.

datom
04-17-2018, 02:06 PM
DirectTv Now might be worth it if you want a new streaming box. You can get an appleTv 4k for prepaying for 3 months of service ~$105

loramin
04-17-2018, 02:54 PM
My question is where do you live that you actually have a choice to leave Comcast? Where I am the next best competitor is DSL, and it only has maybe 1/10th the speed.

Wonkie
04-17-2018, 03:09 PM
vpn and steal

aMindAmok
04-18-2018, 10:06 AM
Cutting the cord? Who's going to provide your internet?

For all you leechers trying to get free entertainment I would suggest smoke signals or, if you have money for postage, snail mail. If youre really committed you might even be able to remove the stamp marks on the postage for reuse. Hell, entering in the data manually might even develop a marketable skill so you can afford tv again.

Aaradhya
04-30-2018, 03:12 AM
Very Good and great share awesome...!! wifikill pc (http://wifikillapki.com/wifikill-for-windows-mac/)

Man0warr
04-30-2018, 01:56 PM
I have PlayStation Vue - watch it through my PS4 or tablet, about $40/month and it has all my local regional sports stations included plus the normal cable stuff (ESPN/2/NFL Network/etc). I've been pretty happy with it, though still having to pay Time Warner for internet sucks but no other options there. It still cut my old Timer Warner bill down from $140 to $60, so about $40/month savings.

Much easier to cancel the Vue service as well, if sports you want to watch aren't in season.

aMindAmok
04-30-2018, 04:20 PM
I have PlayStation Vue - watch it through my PS4 or tablet, about $40/month and it has all my local regional sports stations included plus the normal cable stuff (ESPN/2/NFL Network/etc). I've been pretty happy with it, though still having to pay Time Warner for internet sucks but no other options there. It still cut my old Timer Warner bill down from $140 to $60, so about $40/month savings.

Much easier to cancel the Vue service as well, if sports you want to watch aren't in season.

That's a pretty decent deal and good info.

If any of you have Charter in your area you can pay for just the app to get many stations on all your connected devices. It's pretty cheep but requires internet service from Charter as well. I think the app only service is 29.99/ month + price of internet (probably about $70 for 100Mb service).

rozer99
05-02-2018, 07:57 AM
i really appreciate you website project1999. I will definitely follow your site.
Click here for getting more information Showbox apk (http://pcwindowsapp.com/showbox-app-for-android-ios-windows/).

Frug
05-02-2018, 04:02 PM
For all you leechers trying to get free entertainment I would suggest smoke signals or, if you have money for postage, snail mail. If youre really committed you might even be able to remove the stamp marks on the postage for reuse. Hell, entering in the data manually might even develop a marketable skill so you can afford tv again.

Says the guy playing on a freeshard.

Aaradhya
05-05-2018, 02:27 AM
Found Interesting and wonderfull keep sharing official website (https://anymodapk.com/)