PDA

View Full Version : WTS Amulet of Necropotence

Toomuch
11-14-2017, 06:55 PM
Looking for 350k.

Will only consider trades that add up to 350k. I am particularly interested in high-end Bard or Warrior gear, including white scale, drums of the beast, fungi tunic, Skyshrine Plate BP/Legs/Boots/Arms, the like.

Message me here on the forums, or in-game on Relent.

Shea
11-14-2017, 07:12 PM
350k is a steal these days for this item. gl on sale

Toomuch
11-14-2017, 07:36 PM
Sorry, I don't tunnel a lot, and that's what the Wiki led me to believe was very average price check.

What would be the current average market value for AoN?

Diabolic2442
11-14-2017, 08:24 PM
Sorry, I don't tunnel a lot, and that's what the Wiki led me to believe was very average price check.

What would be the current average market value for AoN?

If it was a true deal, you'd already have several PM's at your asking price. That's how you can tell if you've priced something below the tunnel. Person posting could just be someone with the item hoping you get a higher price/its worth more.

Tenderizer
11-14-2017, 08:54 PM
Should be in the 150k tbo, having and AoN the same price as a bladestopper makes zero sense but hey its the market. Good luck.

Toomuch
11-15-2017, 12:31 PM
I appreciate the feedback about the price.

AoN still for sale, still looking for ~325k to 350k in plat ideally, or the equivalent in items/trades. I'm not really looking for novelty/rare items (like AoN, which I'm selling/trading AWAY), and instead am looking more for items that I can get a lot of use out of, like Fungi for leveling my warrior, extremely good weapons for my bard/warrior (including loot rights maybe?), SS Plate armor MQ's (minus gauntlets).