PDA

View Full Version : WHAT DIDJA JUST CALL ME, MATE???!!!!!

Lulz~Sect
11-13-2017, 09:46 PM
I'll have ya know I graduated top of my class in the Australian Army, and I’ve been involved in numerous beer sculling contests in Carlton, and I have over 300 slabs of XXXX drunk. I am trained in vocal abuse towards umpires and I am the top snag eater in the entire city of Carlton. You are nothing to me but a Collingwood fan. I will drop ya the fuck out with VB bottles the likes of which has never been smashed before on this Earth, mark my fucking words, mate. Ya think ya can get away with saying that bullshit to me over the Internet? Think again, mate. As we speak I am contacting Malcolm Turnbull and the Australian Federal Police and your IP is being traced right now so ya better prepare for the thunder, mate. The thunder that wipes out the pathetic little thing ya call your life. You’re fucking dead, prick. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can drop you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with by smashed bottle of VB and a cricket bat. Not only am I extensively trained in dropping pricks, but I have access to the entire shed of cricket bats of the Melbourne Cricket Ground and I will use it to its full extent to hit ya for out of the outback, you prick. If only ya coulda known what bullshit your little “clever” backchat was about ta bring down upon ya, maybe ya woulda held your fucking tongue. But ya couldn’t, ya didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, mate. I will shit fury all over ya and you’re gonna drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, mate.

https://i.imgur.com/BzshDNd.jpg

Jazzy
11-14-2017, 02:16 AM
Poor

Beastagoog
11-18-2017, 12:26 AM
Lol where do you find this shit.

Lulz~Sect
11-18-2017, 05:31 PM
TheCuck

Lulz~Sect
11-18-2017, 07:09 PM
#elfcucks

Lulz~Sect
11-19-2017, 01:25 PM
stern pass

Tassador
11-19-2017, 01:42 PM
stern pass

The stern pass opposed to the limp wristed "maybe." Like the entire server who is in the "maybe" I will pvp, but based on the numbers of 12 average pvp kills a day. The "maybe" 8: leaning to no I will not pvp.

I get it if you provoke someone that's like provoking 4% of the server. You can get alienated rile quick kid.

Beastagoog
11-20-2017, 06:04 AM
'Bout 2 raid ntov.

After dinner.

And before bed in few hours.

(This why Agnarr is better than red99)(not to mention it has 1000x the players and goes pop content)

Welp back to raiding on red99 cant wait to get my 6th Dozekar loot...really need that extra 25hp and 30 mana.

kotton05
11-20-2017, 10:56 AM
Agnar is so fucking bad dude. I wouldn’t want to even be logged into the same server as most of those folks. Lol that explains it all actually.

heartbrand
11-20-2017, 11:01 AM
Agnar is so fucking bad dude. I wouldn’t want to even be logged into the same server as most of those folks. Lol that explains it all actually.

Can you please explain why it's a bad server and why you wouldn't want to be logged in with most of those folks? Specifically can you define "those folks" more clearly?

Thank You

Eslade
11-20-2017, 01:51 PM
Can you please explain why it's a bad server and why you wouldn't want to be logged in with most of those folks? Specifically can you define "those folks" more clearly?

Thank You

Tax payers

LostCause
11-20-2017, 02:05 PM
https://i.imgur.com/pSZbbWy.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Hek9r5x.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/LY5faWB.jpg

Beastagoog
11-20-2017, 03:43 PM

Agnarr is quite fun actually and a vastly superior PvE experience than blue/red has to offer at present. It's like a hybrid blue/red xp rate, epics are as easy as Red99 with the exception of a few (Chanter), and you can legally box without having to use your phone's hotspot to avoid detection.

There were more people in Velk's at server dead time on Agnarr than Red99 usually has at peak, and that's just one zone.
It's great to be able to log into EQ and have people to group with and slay mobs that aren't the same 40 degenerates that are trying to gear out their 3rd or 4th NToV alt on a deadish and dying server.

Not to mention...

Ssra Temple
AA's
PoP and all it's glory

...to come over the next 5 months.

welp.....back to getting my 6 Dozekar loot on my main, really need that 25hp and 30 mana buffer for when I solo in PoM farming cards for my 6th alt because I can't afford 14.99$ per month to move on. Also have to help level the guild Rogue's at some point so we can have a shot at downing AoW for some monk pants so your monk's can get +0.5% better, and a ring so people's OCD Excelsheets with Ring of Destruction on it can be fulfilled.

p.s it's double XP soon ( about a week ) would be a good time to start.

heartbrand
11-20-2017, 03:52 PM
Very accurate post. Because pre-luclin loot doesn't have focus effects, almost all upgrades provide almost no real power increase to characters outside of weapons [which everyone has the BiS of anyway].

Tassador
11-20-2017, 05:08 PM
I like where he said you can legally box without using phone hot spot. But I can't pve fatso

derpcake
11-20-2017, 05:26 PM
people that think Drakar is insane haven't really had much of a chat on r99

i mean he was more of the public insane type, but damn if you speak to some people ..

jibeknn never believed anyone on r99 had a job, one might as well have told him they were breeding cows on mars

derpcake
11-20-2017, 05:27 PM
not even going to mention the "red is thriving" crew, some really blunt knives there, and my judgement is based on the spoon server which is r99

Goobles
11-20-2017, 07:21 PM
'Bout 2 raid ntov.

After dinner.

And before bed in few hours.

(This why Agnarr is better than red99)(not to mention it has 1000x the players and goes pop content)

Welp back to raiding on red99 cant wait to get my 6th Dozekar loot...really need that extra 25hp and 30 mana.

Are you in Nizzar's instance farming guild?

Beastagoog
11-21-2017, 05:42 AM
Are you in Nizzar's instance farming guild?

Hell no. Lol.

Beastagoog
11-21-2017, 06:40 AM
people that think Drakar is insane haven't really had much of a chat on r99

i mean he was more of the public insane type, but damn if you speak to some people ..

jibeknn never believed anyone on r99 had a job, one might as well have told him they were breeding cows on mars

Not really insane.
He just got caught up in some dudes rmt schemes to fund his online poker/gambling addiction. Drakar really wanted to believe the idea that Nilihium were the white knights of the server, the deserved owners blah blah blah.

I spent 30 mins in a TS with Vapo and knew he was a worm well before anything else came to fruition. It's fucking hilarious to think that he tried to tell people he passed on 5 years of 15 hours a day farming Kunark for 1000 pats on the back.

Have you had a convo with Vapo's insane brother? The arrogance steaming off was palpable. LOL.

bestovv
11-26-2017, 12:18 AM
real talk 2 dds in my face rn

heartbrand
11-26-2017, 03:50 PM
He is in someone elses instance farming guild

TIP : All guilds are instance farming guilds

TIP: This server is a one instance farming guild

Shrubwise
11-26-2017, 03:53 PM
TIP: This server is a one instance farming guild

https://i.imgur.com/EV9eeP9.jpg