PDA

View Full Version : New Player LF duo/trio

Feud
10-31-2017, 02:50 AM
Hey all, my friend and I were planning on doing. It he had to opt out for RL issues.

I played original EQ up until PoP and then moved to WoW where I've been playing on and off this entire time.

So looking for someone who has a lot of time like myself to level up a new char. I remember most of the basics and know how to wiki search if I have a question.

I played hard to 65 on live and had a 50 something monk. Don't really mind what I play now, prob not a make or wizard tho. Something that duos/trios well.

Starting fresh too obviously so won't have gear to twink but I'm sure I'll get stuff as I go along. Happy to catch up to like 15-20 if you have something already.

Be my friend. Plzkthx

Edit: Forgot to mention I have 3 chars right now I was trying out.
Feudal - 14 Bard
Bloodfeud- 7 SK
Anllela - 12 Druid

Amyas
10-31-2017, 09:34 AM
/friend Amyas and catch me in game. You can find me on red or blue.

Kadaru2
10-31-2017, 09:24 PM
I'm currently lvl 6 Dwarf Cleric in Butcher block..u can /friend me if you like. it might be a little bit before I can group as I messed up and flagged my toon PvP. I played for 6 years and ended as a lvl 65 Dwarf Cleric years ago, so I'm no noob. Send a /tell to me if you like (Toon name is Kadaru)...or I might start a new dwarf cleric named Kadara to replace my mess up with Kadaru, so check for either name online. I'm only online from around 8AM EST to 11AM. or all day Sundays

Feud
10-31-2017, 10:53 PM
Cool, added you both to friends list. Still trying to pick a class to stick with, always an issue!