PDA

View Full Version : Why Tune's Appearance as a Server White Knight is False...

Beastagoog
10-18-2017, 08:55 PM
...simply put his Velious history is that every time a guild remotely gets into a contesting state/stage he goes out of his way to snuff it out.

Tune and Co DO NOT WANT COMPETITION they want feeder guilds for their sick pixel fantasies.

Example A:

Thunderdome -- a small guild with old vets in, and a bunch of new players who didn't want to join the zerg, cruising along, getting old world content week in and week out. They eventually get to a stage where they can compete decently in PvP. They start to win some PvP engagements with Apex.

What does Tune do?

Pulls his entire 50 man guild off ToV content and parks it in Kunark content to deny the smaller up and coming guild content they need for their members trying to snuff out the rise of a smaller guild.

Example B:

Epidemic the other smaller guild on the server -- Hillbillies, they like to PvP, they like to be loud, they spent lots of time getting their guild VP keys so they could progress as a group they start to win some PvP engagements with Apex.

What does Tune do?

Pulls his entire 50 man guild off ToV content and parks them in VP to deny Epidemic loot they could use to contest Apex with.

Example C:

Nillhium's(Tune's crew) arch-enemies return to the box and begin to smoke his guild into oblivion; within a week Tune's crew has run to hills. His closest pals don't even login to be by his side.

What does Tune do?

Ragnarok was trying to build a 3 day a week guild to contest with PvP but instead of fronting for PvP he starts to raid at 4am in the mornings doing Kunark raids till Ragnarok members realize that the games' actually still dull and boring and stop logging in to which he takes advantage of this fact and finally charges into battle winning a single PvP encounter after weeks of been hammered. Most Ragnarok players go back to the other games because well, raiding Velious is boring as shit.

Example D:

According to the forums/ingame information he's agreed with the leveling guild to not have his member's attack their members during their first 40 levels so that ultimately new players can reach level 50 and end up joining his guild. He spams threads about new players joining the server and will personally give them items/small PLs....but of all the 3 chances above he could have made the right decision to have a larger player base on the server instead he invests more time in to trying to hand pick those rare new players and coerce them on to a loot train in his guild.

Conclusion:

Ever chance that's come up to create a healthy vibrant server Tune's gone out of his way to not OPT in. He want's a server on his own terms, and that is his guild, and 1-2 leveling guilds coughing up players to join his ranks.

Fact is ever since he's lead the server as the #1 guild the pop has slowly been degrading from the high 200's to the sometimes 100's on weekends. This is evidence enough to prove the point that Tune and Co will never actually truly let the server grow outside of just trying to find pixel fiends to join their gravy ToV train.

Kaino
10-18-2017, 09:59 PM
the server will never grow because people like me have 3 accounts of level 60s and thats the opposite of what everquest is about

Tassador
10-18-2017, 10:00 PM
This Tune guy seems to be using his bigger better guild on a pvp server to oppose smaller guilds from getting loot with the threat of pvp. Meanwhile forcing them to join his guild for better loots. Wow the nerve of him using pvp tactics to keep his guild on top.

I suggest we do just let every guild get a TOV Day.

Salaryman
10-18-2017, 10:13 PM
why do you even need to kill more dragons

Holey
10-18-2017, 10:29 PM
need about 80 people to kill dragons

Ivah
10-19-2017, 12:29 AM
Whole lota fabrication and Disney story fairytales in this thread

AzzarTheGod
10-19-2017, 12:30 AM
Tagged for later

Tune
10-19-2017, 12:35 AM
op is wrong

i tried to trade content and work with the other guilds, u guys....

1) had unreasonable demands
2) talked a ton of shit
3) and responded by training and pelling our mobs.... SOO

yeah we took VP

SteppinnRazor
10-19-2017, 12:51 AM
Never seen a zerg guild (ragnarok) get completely shit stomped so bad in my entire life.

Felt real good sending these clowns to Agnarr

Beastagoog
10-19-2017, 01:11 AM
op is wrong

i tried to trade content and work with the other guilds, u guys....

1) had unreasonable demands
2) talked a ton of shit
3) and responded by training and pelling our mobs.... SOO

yeah we took VP

That's a round about way of saying: yeah when the competition got hot we parked the bus to prevent the PvE from been affected.

Your own guild was guilty of pelling raid targets during the initial phases of Rag v Apex to the point Cylock intervened and added a sub-clause to try allow raid PvP, this not true? Clarity reasons: Both sides were as guilty as each other so you cant sit on the fence over that one.

I remember specifically Gong and Colgate saying they didn't want to take Golems/VP/Kunark from <friends> and the other guilds getting Kunark content because it would break their guilds up. (They eventually did but after letting them have free reign for 4-5 months)...and lots of pressure form guildies who wanted VP loots etc..Lot's of ex friends admitted that when they lost vp/golems it broke their guild.

So if you cant see that your actions of parking a 50+ man guild in VP over kunark loot (most items are redudent to a velious guild) wasnt detrimental to the health of the server than your blinded by your own greed. Because not only have you done this once, you've done it twice now so obviously the first time wasnt a "opps" moment.

And you WILL do it a 3rd time if any guild gets back to the position of taking VP/Golems.

Ivah
10-19-2017, 01:23 AM
Threads already defined as my pussy hurts and I'm still mad about it

georgie
10-19-2017, 01:24 AM
No one gives a shit tho

Beastagoog
10-19-2017, 04:22 AM
No being funny farzo but

Werent you in the zerg throughout your time on server?

Yes mostly till my last attempt at playing, could see the errors in my ways. Regret playing in zergs now.

However this isnt about zergs specifically its about decisions made to destory opposition guilds vrs zerging content down. The systematic and intentional destruction of opposing guilds because they dont fit the mold wanted.

Beastagoog
10-19-2017, 05:25 AM
When Empire was #1 the follow guilds co-exisited:

Empire (the zerg)
Friends (the pvpers)
Casual Scum (the pvpers/pve'rs)
Phophets of Slosh ( tight knit group of pals guild)
TMO (the 2nd PvE guild)
Thunderdome (the leveling guild, kinda like Sanctuary is now)

No one was going out of their way to squash anyone elses guilds off the server.

Incomes Tune with his Nizzar style of management (remember Nizzar's guild ground the server down to 20-25 people on at peak during their glory days of Kunark) and before long the pop is dwindling to 80-100 at peak.

He's managed to drive 2 smaller guilds off the server that posed a slight threat by sheer zerging the content they were capable of doing because ego's were at threat. He made VS a dkp raid just to get people to show up so the other smaller guilds couldn't PvP for VS as an example. Most of the guild wasnt even interested in VS but it was a big "fuck you" to Thunderdome.

There's 0 reason for anyone to try to play because your options are: make an alt, or que for pixels in Apex. I doubt the other leaders have the desire or energy to try front a guild again especially if all Tune will do is sit on any content they can do with his 50 man guild.

Tune
10-19-2017, 05:29 AM
That's a round about way of saying: yeah when the competition got hot we parked the bus to prevent the PvE from been affected.

Your own guild was guilty of pelling raid targets during the initial phases of Rag v Apex to the point Cylock intervened and added a sub-clause to try allow raid PvP, this not true? Clarity reasons: Both sides were as guilty as each other so you cant sit on the fence over that one.

I remember specifically Gong and Colgate saying they didn't want to take Golems/VP/Kunark from <friends> and the other guilds getting Kunark content because it would break their guilds up. (They eventually did but after letting them have free reign for 4-5 months)...and lots of pressure form guildies who wanted VP loots etc..Lot's of ex friends admitted that when they lost vp/golems it broke their guild.

So if you cant see that your actions of parking a 50+ man guild in VP over kunark loot (most items are redudent to a velious guild) wasnt detrimental to the health of the server than your blinded by your own greed. Because not only have you done this once, you've done it twice now so obviously the first time wasnt a "opps" moment.

And you WILL do it a 3rd time if any guild gets back to the position of taking VP/Golems.

1) we have gone months without killing VP

2) colgate and gongshow didnt care about the server

3) colgate and gongshow took vp

4) what exactly is your point?

Tune
10-19-2017, 05:32 AM
I'm down with friendly competition over smaller content,

there is plenty to go around and I don't feel like I want to keep everything killed myself.

If the other guilds are cool about it we can even work something out.

Problem is other guilds have known to be toxic and incapable of compromise

MiRo2
10-19-2017, 06:47 AM
I've never fully trusted Tune and his circle's motives, and is one of the main reasons for my sporadic breaks from raiding on the server since I've been playing here, but I'm also just not a trusting person. I'm having a hard time seeing why him helping new players to the server is at its base a bad thing. Maybe you could fill us in as to how giving low end gear and buffs to brand new players hurts a server with almost no low-med end economy?

Tassador
10-19-2017, 07:03 AM
I mean to blame the server's problem on tune is quite frankly a cop out. 1/10th of the blue player base and 4 years of kunark did that. Like somebody said on this thread or another having 5 characters with vulak loot per person was not what the game intended. People get bored especially since it's no where near anyone's first rodeo.

heartbrand
10-19-2017, 07:28 AM
The game wasn’t intended to have people farm every BiS time for years for multiple alts. Elite WoW guilds take breaks between raid tiers. P99 has people farming molten core still.

AzzarTheGod
10-19-2017, 07:29 AM
Tune's the hottest in the streets

He's been a name on this box for 5 hard years of straight gameplay. Whoooo it's time to ding 40.

ain't talkin (in EQ) on this 1 either

Stasis01
10-19-2017, 09:45 AM
Tune is the #1 box champion, don't fuck with him.

Ivah
10-19-2017, 01:01 PM
Tune is the #1 box champion, don't fuck with him.

Beastagoog
10-19-2017, 04:35 PM
Beast,

You've been one of the most active forum questers here. I'll put forth a question to you. Would you like to join one of our XP groups tonight? Do you have a new character, lowbie, or 50+ character you'd like to play on? Why not refocus the energy you've had on the forums and help contribute to the cause?

Also, you're a little misinformed on the red recruitment plan. The effort to bring more blue players to red is a joint one between Tune, myself, and other active members in the community. I personally like the community of the red server and want to bring just enough people over to have a self sustaining ecology on the server.

To do this though, we had to communicate and show to everyone on blue that the server isn't a 24/7 grief fest anymore. Does PvP happen? Yes. But not in the idea blue players believe it does.

I personally intend to help Sanctuary become a guild not just for leveling, but also for casual raiding. I'm happy to share content. And I've expressed this to Tune, he knows my plan. He's fine with it. The thing he isn't fine with is the same thing I would have a problem with, a guild that believes it should monopolize every raid mob from Vanilla to Velious. This is a behavior you can quash on red. Blue on the other hand? They're lost. And I know this from speaking with some of the 50+ guilds. The uber guild owns blue, and they have no way to counter them except to wine and petition.

Won't you help us build a community up?

You seem like a nice dude, but you're heading towards a brickwall and that wall is all your efforts in bringing in new players just for Tune's sick pixel fantasies.

In all honesty I think you're just too new so you don't know the history of the server (even before my time) but Tune is a guy that was farming content day in and day out on this server when it was @ 10-20 pop at peak. He doesn't care about the population, clearly since he was willing to play 10 hours a day with 10-20 other people most of whom were in his own guild... his intentions aren't to grow a server, but they are to gain more members in his guild. It's clear by his actions that he will go out of his way to terminate smaller guilds that don't fit his agenda -- weekly Vuulak kills.

You're a pawn in a pixel game, and once you're naivety starts to subside by repeated examples of you spending time doing what Tune doesn't have time to do, that is raise a dwindling players base as sheep to join Tune's pixel flock.

You'll give up too. Mark my word (everyone else has).

Carry on though.

Pseudechis
10-19-2017, 04:40 PM
Literally who cares? When Empire disolved it was because literally every piece of content had been dominated. Has Apex killed AoW yet? I hope so...

Beastagoog
10-19-2017, 04:41 PM
If Tune could have an 80 pop server where he has 60 pixel fiends logging in to kill dragons he would be in a state of bliss.

If the server had 300 players on it, and he had 60 pixel fiends to kill dragons he would be in state of bliss.

If he had 40 pixel fiend raiders on a 100 pop box he would reach out to try get more raiders.

(You see the pattern? it's not about server health it's about finding pixel fiends to pad the ranks)

p.pumpjob
10-19-2017, 04:55 PM
What does Tune do?

Beat ya'lls asses REAL BAD when you talk shit

Pseudechis
10-19-2017, 05:00 PM
If Tune could have an 80 pop server where he has 60 pixel fiends logging in to kill dragons he would be in a state of bliss.

If the server had 300 players on it, and he had 60 pixel fiends to kill dragons he would be in state of bliss.

If he had 40 pixel fiend raiders on a 100 pop box he would reach out to try get more raiders.

(You see the pattern? it's not about server health it's about finding pixel fiends to pad the ranks)

Why do you even care bro? Server is dead cept for some sickos who still linger.

Utanven
10-20-2017, 01:17 AM
Never seen a zerg guild (ragnarok) get completely shit stomped so bad in my entire life.

Felt real good sending these clowns to Agnarr

Raganarok wrapped it up real quick

Some terrible strategic calls (engaging mobs with 30 of us right outside) and loot calls doomed their morale.

I have also made Farzo/Beastagoog quit the server by stealing not one but 2 stormfeathers from his face.

Hope your all doin well

Eslade
10-20-2017, 02:01 AM

Some terrible strategic calls (engaging mobs with 30 of us right outside) and loot calls doomed their morale.

I have also made Farzo/Beastagoog quit the server by stealing not one but 2 stormfeathers from his face.

Hope your all doin well

I find this poetic considering Farzo got his start from some guy letting him borrow equipment and Farzo not giving it back.

Ivah
10-20-2017, 02:34 AM
So much obsession with tunes in this thread. Must have been a massive load of his that your girlfriend snowballed you with

Beastagoog
10-20-2017, 03:38 AM

Hope your all doin well

lol what?

I didn't quit because you bought a 55 druid to kill a 54 monk in open field. I quit because Agnarr came out and I wanted to play with pop bigger than 80 people unlike you pixel fiends. The fact YOU couldnt kill a 54 monk in open field is embarrassing for you. You even blew cheetah in some retarded attempt to land a dot on me but instead of running ahead of me you stopped right behind me to cast your dot like...and idiot.

(p.s you're not very good at PvP and that's come from me too)

Beastagoog
10-20-2017, 03:39 AM
I find this poetic considering Farzo got his start from some guy letting him borrow equipment and Farzo not giving it back.

If that's what gets you up in the morning to face your shitty existence of a life.

Beastagoog
10-20-2017, 03:43 AM
Why do you even care bro? Server is dead cept for some sickos who still linger.

I don't really I am just blowing steam up Tune's arse. It's just good to see the cretins come out of the woodworks.

Beastagoog
10-20-2017, 03:55 AM
the server will never grow because people like me have 3 accounts of level 60s and thats the opposite of what everquest is about

and yes this guy is right ^

CIAO!

p.pumpjob
10-20-2017, 09:22 AM
Lol look at this Ragnarocker

Eslade
10-20-2017, 11:22 AM
Imagine being such a cuck that you feel the need to defend yourself with 4 posts in a row.

kotton05
10-20-2017, 12:36 PM
CIAO!

Ayy let’s play a game... called hide and go fuck yourself....

All the naysayers just picked the wrong side. Sorry bout your luck and saltiness. Tune is a saint who even gave the billies a chance...

heartbrand
10-20-2017, 02:57 PM
Ragnarok worked out great got three loots and a scepter of destruction.

Shrubwise
10-20-2017, 03:10 PM
This Tune guy seems to be using his bigger better guild on a pvp server to oppose smaller guilds from getting loot with the threat of pvp. Meanwhile forcing them to join his guild for better loots. Wow the nerve of him using pvp tactics to keep his guild on top.

hammbone
10-20-2017, 03:36 PM
2 months and change to 2018, this is still a topic?!

Beastagoog
10-20-2017, 04:17 PM
^this guy is correct

More and more cretins emerging from the woods to post. So far with Ivah, Utanven, Flak, p.dumbbee etc etc I think we have a life time total of 6,000 hours of game play and a total of 40 yts shared between them.

Those raid toons tho...BiS on 80 pop server yewww haaa

(Thread sucessful) (I win, again)

CIAO

P.s. I was never in Ragnarok.

georgie
10-20-2017, 09:20 PM
Nothing fun since ragnarok, got it

Beastagoog
10-20-2017, 10:13 PM
GETTING READY FOR THE WEEKEND OF RAIDING WHOOP WHOOP.

*cancles life plans* (aka TV dinner watching Worlds Deadlist Crashes at 7pm on Channel 56)

ApexNews
10-20-2017, 11:26 PM
thank you for sharing your pathetic emotional outburst with us.

Outer
10-21-2017, 12:31 AM
Thank you for this wonderful documentary about Tune's Everquest Career.

We thank you and applaud your work.

Now on a side note I suggest getting a fucking life.

You forgot to add him getting banned on over 10 accounts for cheating and breaking the rules.

Ivah
10-21-2017, 12:43 AM
^this guy is correct

More and more cretins emerging from the woods to post. So far with Ivah, Utanven, Flak, p.dumbbee etc etc I think we have a life time total of 6,000 hours of game play and a total of 40 yts shared between them.

Those raid toons tho...BiS on 80 pop server yewww haaa

(Thread sucessful) (I win, again)

CIAO

Feels good knowing this idiot has 10x's my playtime here and less yts then the ammount of playable 60 chars I have.

Pras tune the true box hero

Beastagoog
10-21-2017, 02:09 AM
Whoa there cowboy.
Very aggressive tone.

(I highly doubt you have less play time than me, Ive barely played in 9 months. You've probably chalked up 30 hours a week in those 9 months alone which would outstrip my play time by 2x atleast)

BIS ON A 80 POP BOX, #GOALS

CIAO

Beastagoog
10-21-2017, 02:15 AM
Actually come think of it ist been ~15months since I played for more than 3-4 hrs in a day so yah you def have 2x my total play time on this server in atleasg the last 6 months alone.

BIS ON A 80 POP SERVER #GOALS

tecate
10-21-2017, 02:15 AM
Cool dude

Beastagoog
10-21-2017, 02:16 AM
Come forth, come all, let the Apex cretins emerge from the woods.

Ivah
10-21-2017, 04:27 AM
Whoa there cowboy.
Very aggressive tone.

(I highly doubt you have less play time than me, Ive barely played in 9 months. You've probably chalked up 30 hours a week in those 9 months alone which would outstrip my play time by 2x atleast)

CIAO

More like 80 hours. Getcha facts right before you come at me son. Ain't no nurga left on this box that's employed

Beastagoog
10-21-2017, 05:51 AM
More like 80 hours. Getcha facts right before you come at me son. Ain't no nurga left on this box that's employed

Lol atleast you know how to have a laugh!

MavstabYoudead
10-21-2017, 07:00 AM
Whoa there cowboy.
Very aggressive tone.

CIAO

you probably spend more time posting/crying on a forum than anyone here does in game. sad. cya.

Beastagoog
10-21-2017, 07:03 AM
1:
Come forth, come all, let the Apex cretins emerge from the woods.

2:
you probably spend more time posting/crying on a forum than anyone here does in game. sad. cya.

3:
BIS ON AN 80 POP BOX

kotton05
10-21-2017, 11:49 AM
Tune got my girlfriend pregnant then made me play a cleric.

Beastagoog
10-21-2017, 05:34 PM
I tanslated that too:

Tune PLed a cleric for me then got my "gurlfriend" called VPN/Hotspot to play a cleric.

NEED MORE APEX CRETIN POSTING PLEASE

Beastagoog
10-22-2017, 07:57 AM
NEED MORE APEX CRETINS POSTING PLEASE

Aesop
10-22-2017, 01:42 PM
Grats on the win guys. Lol

lol
lol
lol
lol

Symbioticforks
10-22-2017, 01:52 PM
WTS Tainted Avalanche Ale MQ's

Cwall 146.0
10-22-2017, 04:43 PM
tune is without a doubt one of the top 3 scummers to touch this box

SteppinnRazor
10-22-2017, 05:17 PM

Stork Apex Naecrima Ragnarok Temple of Veeshan XXX 1.21 May 12 2017 12:17:12 AM

? ? ?

Outer
10-22-2017, 07:46 PM
tune is without a doubt one of the top 3 scummers to touch this box

Dude was banned by durapal. Enough said

Dango
10-23-2017, 12:23 AM
Cwall is more of a scum that Tune 100%

Beastagoog
10-23-2017, 02:48 AM
Velious launches in a few weeks on Agnarr, lets do it boys!

Beastagoog
10-23-2017, 02:50 AM
Stork Apex Naecrima Ragnarok Temple of Veeshan XXX 1.21 May 12 2017 12:17:12 AM

? ? ?

Rofl. I wonder who was playing him that day.

Beastagoog
10-23-2017, 04:52 AM
May 24, 2017 - Agnarr server opened
August 16, 2017 - Kunark expansion opens
November 8, 2017 - Velious expansion opens
January 31, 2018 - Shadows of Luclin opens
April 25, 2018 - Planes of Power opens
July 18, 2018 - Legacy of Ykesha opens
October 10, 2018 - Lost Dungeons of Norrath opens

Gunna be GOOG fun a year of expansions and what not....

I REALLY HOPE VUULAK DROPS ANOTHER ROBE...CANT NOT HAVE ONLY 2 ON THE SERVER.

Tassador
10-23-2017, 08:06 AM
Isn't that a blue server? Rather play custom crapbox hackazek

Amyas
10-23-2017, 08:59 AM
I have had nothing but good encounters with APEX thus far.

tecate
10-23-2017, 09:46 AM

App denied for sucking up

Nirgon
10-23-2017, 09:53 AM

I'll put in a good word with the box king, watch out for the mad dads around these parts.

Few of em are fresh off a cucking from the box king himself. We wish them good luck.

tecate
10-23-2017, 10:08 AM
https://i.imgur.com/JnEQ35p.png

Eslade
10-23-2017, 10:58 AM
Nerds

Nirgon
10-23-2017, 12:05 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Ire2VTw.jpg

apps closed to <Ginyu Force>

https://imgur.com/i3ueSA0.jpg

"tecate" smooth taste

Shrubwise
10-23-2017, 02:49 PM

"tecate" smooth taste

Lol what Da fugg is this? Lol

Lulz~Sect
10-23-2017, 02:52 PM
it's time to be a dad

(lol)

Ivah
10-23-2017, 03:53 PM

"tecate" smooth taste

Lol

Baam
10-23-2017, 04:38 PM
Grixus afraid to grab a beer with a r99 pal, said he didn’t go out to bars and cafes lol

shokar
10-23-2017, 04:48 PM
cop dogs

Cwall 146.0
10-23-2017, 05:14 PM
Cwall is more of a scum that Tune 100%

# of accounts i have permabanned: 0

# of accounts tune has permabanned: 20+

tecate
10-23-2017, 05:29 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Ak56unm.png

SteppinnRazor
10-23-2017, 06:45 PM
dog I just took the biggest Rube

Tune
10-23-2017, 07:06 PM
# of accounts i have permabanned: 0

# of accounts tune has permabanned: 20+

lol this number keeps going up over the years

the number is like 6... bard bard wiz enc war clr

also whats that got to do with anything, im innocent

Cwall 146.0
10-23-2017, 08:10 PM
sorry you broke the rules

Dango
10-23-2017, 08:46 PM
Cwall, you gave out peoples accounts to be deleted. You are a pathetic lil boy.

heartbrand
10-23-2017, 09:59 PM

Tune did that with Rettiwalk and Mellowyellow so what's your point?

Tune
10-24-2017, 01:32 AM
"Like 6"

Seek help

its still only counts at 1 ban as well

u guys just twist it

Tune
10-24-2017, 01:33 AM
Tune did that with Rettiwalk and Mellowyellow so what's your point?

way off there bro

stay mad

Beastagoog
10-24-2017, 05:10 AM
Everyone let it all out.

Show the new players what they are truely walking in to =).

mean while....CYA IN VELIOUS ON AGNARR

CIAO

LostCause
10-24-2017, 05:49 AM
cya in PoP till server dies and they open another TLP server.

Beastagoog
10-24-2017, 06:26 AM
cya in PoP till server dies and they open another TLP server.

Perfect. Expansion locked servers dont and shouldnt last forever.

Cya in pantheon after pop

kotton05
10-24-2017, 10:26 AM
Agnar is where the career losers go tho...

Baam
10-24-2017, 12:23 PM
Took a huge shit on apex in ot 6-7 vs me and zech lol got 2 yt and then they scattered like roaches lol

Was fun so play red99, fuck a blue server

Tassador
10-24-2017, 01:23 PM
Took a huge shit on apex in ot 6-7 vs me and zech lol got 2 yt and then they scattered like roaches lol

You lol it's funny how kill roaches they scattered ha!

shokar
10-24-2017, 01:29 PM

never happened.

tecate
10-24-2017, 03:16 PM
Would rather make 14 level 20s on eqpvp or dispell and train on agnarr than patch ded99 to see the same weirdos proposing tradeskilling reset NPCs in ooc and raiding uncontested in 50 man dkp guilds

Quil
10-24-2017, 04:51 PM
I'm down with friendly competition over smaller content,

there is plenty to go around and I don't feel like I want to keep everything killed myself.

If the other guilds are cool about it we can even work something out.

Problem is other guilds have known to be toxic and incapable of compromise

Claims to want pvp and a second raiding guild.

Brokers a deal with me: ring 10 for Apex and VP uncontested for Epidemic

Epidemic pvps Apex and wipes them on CT / Dain the following day....

Apex rages and immediately starts /ooc questing about VP is over..( we havent even went into VP since the broker )

Epidemic kills Dain / Statue the very next week ( Apex isnt happy even though they claim they want a second raiding guild )

Tune once again bergs rather than giving props to a smaller guild for downing velious content he parks his whole guilds 4th alts ( better geared than our mains ) in icewell the next dain spawn and simultaneously kills vulak while swapping in / out alts to keep us from dain..

Have fun Tune. You realize no one will ever come back and compete.. You will never have pvp again. <3

Slathar
10-24-2017, 05:11 PM
sad

tecate
10-24-2017, 06:00 PM
Tune hasn't taken a break from this box since the day it started

Cwall 146.0
10-24-2017, 06:17 PM

not against the rules

Eslade
10-24-2017, 06:19 PM
If anything he helped them. Can guarantee those people now lead productive lives.

MavstabYoudead
10-24-2017, 06:45 PM

Apex rages and immediately starts /ooc questing about VP is over..( we havent even went into VP since the broker )

Epidemic kills Dain / Statue the very next week ( Apex isnt happy even though they claim they want a second raiding guild )

Tune once again bergs rather than giving props to a smaller guild for downing velious content he parks his whole guilds 4th alts ( better geared than our mains ) in icewell the next dain spawn and simultaneously kills vulak while swapping in / out alts to keep us from dain..

Have fun Tune. You realize no one will ever come back and compete.. You will never have pvp again. <3

lol @ you thinking you wiped us on ct....what a tool.

sorry you lost.

MavstabYoudead
10-24-2017, 06:45 PM
and to set the record straight you lost vp because you guys were zoning in tov and dispelling raid mobs and training had nothing to do with CT, which we wiped to because we had a shit crew.

Beastagoog
10-24-2017, 07:00 PM
Let it all out... show the new players all that they will get to see. Y'all a doing fantastic job.

P.s. if you play Agnarr (about the same amount of PvP happens on red99 and Agnarr btw) you can schedule a life around EQ. (Upward of max 20 hrs per week and you could viably raid regularly) Also when you clear half of ToV it stays cleared till the next raid... or 7 days.

In 2 weeksish Velious drops and for 12 odd weeks it will be current content...then for 12 weeks it will be Luclin...then PoP...will be alot of guilds still doing Luclin/velious content even when PoP drops as there is a hugh casualish player base on Agnarr that arent in a rush to cap bindwound, sense heading, begging and blacksmithing to max.

If you are not sexually attracted to your 252 skill in Blacksmithing you can cruise the content for awhile enjoying gathering AAs etc or....you can go on to another game.

Dozekar can be killed with a single group in PoPish gear for example so plenty of fun stuff to do while awaiting a new game/entertainment.

OR

you could level up with the same 80 people on your 6th alt spending 40 hours per week raiding red99 concocting ideas of how to get blue players over and get them hooked on the pixel train so you have bodies 2 throw at clerics and rogues.

People are so desperate for others to play with that if you make a level one toon and say in ooc you're new about 3-4 people send you a tell offering to buff/give ya nub gear. The server hooncho's won't allow guilds to grow unless it's at their terms but they will play druids to port all over the world to pl/buff/give nub items to random level 1's in a desperate attempt to find those few players who will actually get to a raid level because that suits their requirements.

WELP I just played 1.5 hrs of agnarr and I am off to start my day. Hope your 10 hours of red99 and 6 hours of raiding works out for ya's.

Beastagoog
10-24-2017, 07:05 PM
and to set the record straight you lost vp because you guys were zoning in tov and dispelling raid mobs and training had nothing to do with CT, which we wiped to because we had a shit crew.

These tactics were used by Apex when Ragnarok came back.

This was the point I tried to make to Tune earlier. You can't hold one guild in light of something when your own guild used these exact tactics awhile later.

Instead if letting a gm deal with the situation Apex decided to wipe out their only competition on 2 occasions... now they write weekly threads begging people to come play with them.

The irony.

Eslade
10-24-2017, 07:20 PM
https://i.imgur.com/dDBp9nn.gif

MavstabYoudead
10-24-2017, 09:30 PM
These tactics were used by Apex when Ragnarok came back.

This was the point I tried to make to Tune earlier. You can't hold one guild in light of something when your own guild used these exact tactics awhile later.

Instead if letting a gm deal with the situation Apex decided to wipe out their only competition on 2 occasions... now they write weekly threads begging people to come play with them.

The irony.

sorry you lost. long reign tune.

Trollkarlen
10-25-2017, 09:57 AM
Mavstab so immersed.

Cwall 146.0
10-25-2017, 04:24 PM
he was prevented from playing everquest the way he wanted to for years

when aimchat quit, his immersion came flooding in

let the man enjoy raiding on everquest emulators

Outer
10-25-2017, 09:22 PM
wipe the fucking server

Makeitrain
10-26-2017, 05:45 AM

na there was never a deal, thats where u are wrong

that's what i proposed to u, but u wanted much more so we couldn't get anything going

prior to that we not doing vp by chance

AzzarTheGod
10-26-2017, 08:11 AM
This is false in its entirety.

Empire was unable to kill Tunare.

Empire dissolved because it's leadership gave up and went on to shitty games like The Division.

And Without its shepards, the sheep roamed aimlessly into obscurity.

hey gumdumbo havent read this yet but lookin forward to reading this thread and seeing some great posts

talk to you later

HippoNipple
10-26-2017, 09:50 AM

You can get mad at them but it is hard for a guild to let up and let the lesser guild take targets while talking shit when Apex knows they can implement a strategy to win.

Either Apex sits back and lets the smaller guild take their targets and talk shit or they defend their targets and are told they don't want competition because they took back their pixels?

Also, losing is a slippery slope. Players on this server are very fickle and will go to whatever guild offers them the most pixels. With this population and server rules it forces the top guild to squash the number 2 guild, no matter who is calling the shots.

heartbrand
10-26-2017, 09:54 AM
This is false in its entirety.

Empire was unable to kill Tunare.

Empire dissolved because it's leadership gave up and went on to shitty games like The Division.

And Without its shepards, the sheep roamed aimlessly into obscurity.

So they have killed AoW?

Beastagoog
10-26-2017, 10:32 AM
All everyone and anyone needs to know is that there are people who are currently gearing level 55 alts in ToV gear for "IF" there is ever pop on this server again -- think about this...1,000s of hours of raiding for a " WHAT IF".

Yikes.

kotton05
10-26-2017, 01:21 PM
I think most are playing to just play EQ in a classic form. You sir need to remove the tin foil from your cranium.

Tassador
10-26-2017, 01:25 PM
All everyone and anyone needs to know is that there are people who are currently gearing level 55 alts in ToV gear for "IF" there is ever pop on this server again -- think about this...1,000s of hours of raiding for a " WHAT IF".

Yikes.

I have like 20 kunark/velious geared chars under 50. I will never be logging in again to kill players even if the pop grows 4 folds (120 players).

I will however login to a new server with the same code hopefully better timeline than p99.

heartbrand
10-26-2017, 04:37 PM
I think most are playing to just play EQ in a classic form. You sir need to remove the tin foil from your cranium.

When I think of classic EQ I think of double digit world wide pop with more zones than players.

Cwall 146.0
10-26-2017, 04:46 PM
empire never tried to kill tunare, but killed the avatar of war within 3-4 months of velious launching

apex has had the server on total freefarm for a year and a half, and we are now over 2 years into velious

they still haven't killed the avatar of war

heh

Tune
10-26-2017, 05:28 PM
empire never tried to kill tunare, but killed the avatar of war within 3-4 months of velious launching

apex has had the server on total freefarm for a year and a half, and we are now over 2 years into velious

they still haven't killed the avatar of war

heh

didn't you have over 100 players for the kill?

we will do it with 50, just working on our rogs atm

Outer
10-26-2017, 05:37 PM

Congrats you successfully devoted your life to eq and will kill AOW 2 years after the first guild killed it. I bet your parents are proud

Tune
10-26-2017, 05:43 PM
Congrats you successfully devoted your life to eq and will kill AOW 2 years after the first guild killed it. I bet your parents are proud

judging by the false accusations and mad from this person,

it assures me that I am both doing better than him in EQ and RL

Outer
10-26-2017, 05:45 PM
judging by the false accusations and mad from this person,

it assures me that I am both doing better than him in EQ and RL

If you spend 18 hours a day on eq it would be very difficult to be successful. Congrats on Vulak 2017

Eslade
10-26-2017, 05:55 PM
https://i.imgur.com/grlepbO.gif

Beastagoog
10-26-2017, 08:19 PM

I really hope you guys do it for your own sakes. Lot of time and effort invested for a .25% upgrade on legs(monk) helm(warrior), and bow(warrior) 1hs (okayish) slots. In the two years invested some of you could have completed a Diploma or Associate Degree and bettered you real lives.

Also this again is proof that you're not interested in server health just an obsession with AoW and eventually Tunare (both of which wont happen unless heavy boxing goes down). Considering you need a very, very minimim 10 geared clerics in double bard groups with necros and mages pumping them non-stop. Basically need 20-25 people just for the clerics/healing layout for both fights.

Cwall 146.0
10-26-2017, 08:39 PM

negative

Beastagoog
10-27-2017, 06:31 AM
BUMP 4 AoW.

bigeasy
10-28-2017, 11:55 PM

your disease oozes with this post.

we're working on our rogs boys!! on a 50 pop box lol,,, imagine the sickness it takes to twink up rogues to beat an encounter that was wrote nearly 2 decades ago.

Tune
10-29-2017, 01:03 AM

we're working on our rogs boys!! on a 50 pop box lol,,, imagine the sickness it takes to twink up rogues to beat an encounter that was wrote nearly 2 decades ago.

disease lol?

the difficulty of these mobs far surpasses the live version

defeating them is like beating a different game entirely

Beastagoog
10-29-2017, 01:53 AM
Yes an no.

Most guilds didnt get as much raid targets as on red99. Plus most moved on to new expansions. Mobs like AoW I am pretty sure died more regularly in later expansions when toons got geared more/levels. I know on my live server smaller guilds were killing Talendor as raid targets even in Luclin era thats how licked dry raid content was.

The proliferation of gear on red99 is no where near what it was truely like in era on live. That's why most guilds had a main/back up tank they channeled gear on to. They definately did not have 12 clerics in 95% bis healing and 6 tanks in 95% bis rotating when in era and 20 rogues with epics and 255 str.

Plus if you truely want a challenge go play the EQMac emh server and kill the PoP content where boxing 50% of the clerics just don't cut it. Velious/kunark/classic content is purely a numbers game.

Plus why bother? Are those 60 ac monk pants going to make that much of a difference? Soon enough those pants will have more AC than pop.

Beastagoog
10-29-2017, 01:59 AM
Also not to mention there wasn't 15,000 forum posts about successful strats guilds employeed to beat mobs.

Those og guilds did that shit without teamspeak, on 800x600 resolution machines.

So if you beat a mob with 50 people in a perfect setup 2 years in to era on a server where you get to pick and choose your gear it is hardly relevent to what guilds did back in the day.

Jazzy
10-29-2017, 02:20 AM
DEm hashtags doe

Outer
10-29-2017, 04:45 AM
disease lol?

the difficulty of these mobs far surpasses the live version

defeating them is like beating a different game entirely

Yes it's a different game with voice chat and wiki lmao. Not sure why you think you actually accomplishing something new. Seek help

Tassador
10-29-2017, 07:39 AM

LOL! I think if you're playing on red currently the pop is the least of your concerns.

Beastagoog
10-29-2017, 07:41 AM
A weapon red99 wont ever see...

http://zam.zamimg.com/images/a/9/a95e852e63415c9b4cc11221de176e9e.png

Cya in PoP in 6 months.
Prob will have this in 9 months.

Can't wait to kill fire beetles with it.

kotton05
10-29-2017, 11:57 AM
Yes it's a different game with voice chat and wiki lmao. Not sure why you think you actually accomplishing something new. Seek help

You killed dain and made a post about it tho and let zech loot up a whole dain... sorry you need more help.

Qtip
10-29-2017, 12:28 PM

heartbrand
10-29-2017, 12:44 PM
A weapon red99 wont ever see...

http://zam.zamimg.com/images/a/9/a95e852e63415c9b4cc11221de176e9e.png

Cya in PoP in 6 months.
Prob will have this in 9 months.

Can't wait to kill fire beetles with it.

PoP best expansion

Outer
10-29-2017, 03:38 PM
You killed dain and made a post about it tho and let zech loot up a whole dain... sorry you need more help.

Dain snipe was the best resistance kill to date. zech put in the work and was most deserving. Resistance guilds are never dkp based. Back to blue idiot

Outer
10-29-2017, 03:39 PM
Also isn't flak the person who tried to click out of fear in the middle of pvp at the fear portal. Another shitter zergling

kotton05
10-29-2017, 07:03 PM
Also isn't flak the person who tried to click out of fear in the middle of pvp at the fear portal. Another shitter zergling

I’ll go all chuchu and naked yt you & all your alts.

Slathar
10-29-2017, 07:15 PM
sad

Outer
10-29-2017, 10:46 PM
I’ll go all chuchu and naked yt you & all your alts.

Don't even know who you are. I checked the leaderboard and it reinforced the fact you are a shitter bluebie

Outer
10-30-2017, 09:26 PM
PoP best expansion

This

Quil
10-30-2017, 10:39 PM
11 yts in 2 days.. holy fuck why are you guys still playing?

Tassador
10-31-2017, 06:49 AM

Lol server just fine. Just fine.

AzzarTheGod
10-31-2017, 06:52 AM
PoP best expansion

kotton05
10-31-2017, 09:09 AM

Because EQ isn’t about yt. There is your first prob.

Amyas
10-31-2017, 09:31 AM
Noooooo PoP made most of the game pointless!

Jazzy
10-31-2017, 11:21 AM
PVP svr not about pvp

Got it

Eslade
10-31-2017, 01:07 PM
Use your words

Amyas
10-31-2017, 01:40 PM
Turkey > Ham

Outer
11-01-2017, 09:53 PM
Because EQ isn’t about yt. There is your first prob.

You never played on a live pvp server then. Tallon zek was nothing but massive fights during planes of power and luclin between pandemonium discordia indignation and a lot of other big guilds. Tldr : back to blue idiot fishstick loser

Outer
11-01-2017, 09:54 PM
Also Tune was banned on over 18 accounts for associating with the great durepal and being a known third party cheater.

kotton05
11-02-2017, 08:24 AM
Thank god all the shitters are on zek now

Tassador
11-02-2017, 08:59 AM

When you were role playing on blue your fearless leader was banned several times over. *blasts ff7 music*

Jazzy
11-02-2017, 10:34 AM
Be honest - how many times have you jacked it to Aeris fan porn and literature whilst farming seafuries on blue?

Outer
11-03-2017, 08:31 AM

Even more uncontested pixels! Grats man shits tough