PDA

View Full Version : WTB Fear Golem Farm team

dennardscott86
10-13-2017, 10:20 AM
Looking for a few good players to create a Golem Farm team for the AM hours. This is mainly for people who don't have the guild force or solo player. Must be Lv. 58+ and at least Kael geared. I have a tracker in place and will handle all tracking and batphoning, I just need you to be available during the window AS LONG AS the window doesn't overlap my guilds PRIME TIME hour. At that point I will default my tracking to guild purposes.

Classes that are needed

1 Epic Cleric Lv 58+ 1 Bard with resist gear for kiting (must be 60)

1 Torpor Shaman 1 Enchanter Lv 58+

1 Lv 58+ Rogue 1 Monk Lv. 58+

I will provide a Lv 60 Warrior and backup toons in case of Emergencies.

LOOT DISTRIBUTION:

Loot will be handled as such....I want to make sure everyone has a proper shot at all loot so I purpose this.

Every Drop-able item worth Value will be randomed among our team of 7. ONCE you win a item, for example a AON, you are excluded from further rolls of AONS until EVERY OTHER MEMBER has won a AON and this will stay true to every other DROPPED ITEM. The same rules will apply to NO DROPS and EPIC MQs unless no one needs the Epic for themselves or a member of their guild at that point the Epic MQ will be sold and profits will be distributed among the group.

IF YOU FEEL THAT THESE TERMS ARE ACCEPTABLE AND YOU FIT THE BILL. PM ME YOUR TOONS INFO AND TIMES AND IF SELECTED I WILL CONTACT YOU BY THE 15th