PDA

View Full Version : Yikes....USA fail to qualify for the biggest sports event on Earth...

Beastagoog
10-10-2017, 09:55 PM
...in one of the easiest qualifying brackets.

Ouch.

Lulz~Sect
10-10-2017, 10:12 PM
https://i.imgur.com/CyYMdai_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Tassador
10-10-2017, 10:29 PM
Poor guy immersed by American culture. Remember you went 1-12 on a pvp serve rin 2 years lol. You're like the trash can pally and trash can poster of red.

Carry on tho I do enjoy knowing that I am holding my guns and you can't buy them but are free!

Beastagoog
10-10-2017, 11:24 PM
https://i.imgur.com/CyYMdai_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

...good meme...shame it was a British guy that created the internet.

Also anyone with 2 brain cells knows the moonlanding was fake.

...also the germans started down the nuclear path before America...they just stole their scientist at thr end of the war...I think one of key guys was American, iirc.

...maybe you should learn a bit about your own nations history.

Sorry you didnt qualify.

Beastagoog
10-10-2017, 11:26 PM
Poor guy immersed by American culture. Remember you went 1-12 on a pvp serve rin 2 years lol. You're like the trash can pally and trash can poster of red.

Carry on tho I do enjoy knowing that I am holding my guns and you can't buy them but are free!

#mad dectected.

Sorry Panama beat you at football.

Better luck next time in 4 years.

Xaanka
10-11-2017, 12:22 AM
im a milky boy i squirt milk from my milkers

Eslade
10-11-2017, 12:48 AM

Also anyone with 2 brain cells knows the moonlanding was fake.

...also the germans started down the nuclear path before America...they just stole their scientist at thr end of the war...I think one of key guys was American, iirc.

...maybe you should learn a bit about your own nations history.

Sorry you didnt qualify.

The saltiness is real.
Sorry your country hasn't done anything productive since koalas and kangaroos.

Beastagoog
10-11-2017, 12:58 AM
https://twitter.com/GolazoJuice/status/917908189017812992

Black Lives Matters got revenge.

Eslade
10-11-2017, 01:30 AM
To be fair, our worst athletes are soccer players otherwise they'd play a real sport. Enjoy watching people flop to the ground like women while kicking a ball for a couple hours.

Pansy

Beastagoog
10-11-2017, 02:15 AM
Whoa, whoa, no need to try tear the sport down because you failed to qualify.

I mean it's not all about you.

Shoukd be happy for Panama.

Tassador
10-11-2017, 06:55 AM
Whoa, whoa, no need to try tear the sport down because you failed to qualify.

I mean it's not all about you.

Shoukd be happy for Panama.

Are you happy Australia made it? I mean be real you all have no chance neither did the us. Why is your top paid athlete Andrew bogurt tho? Mediocre just like some eq player I know.

And why did you got 2-12 in 2 years of pvp on a pvp server with a decked out paladin? Mad or bad? Guessing both..

Tassador
10-11-2017, 08:12 AM
Let's go England anyways. Kane, sterling, rashford but hopefully someone replaces joe hart lol my god he is bad... reminds me of iker when he was burned and Spain brought him into the last World Cup.

HippoNipple
10-11-2017, 10:10 AM
The US will survive without watching their couple weeks of soccer every 4 years. It gets about as much hype as swimming or girls gymnastics during the Olympics.

If suddenly football, baseball, basketball, hockey and nascar all spontaneously vanish then the US will start being good at soccer.

Qtip
10-11-2017, 11:07 AM
Australia barely made it by beating SYRIA in the last moments of extra time

SYRIA. Three of their players only had one limb.

LOL

loramin
10-11-2017, 11:21 AM
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Iceland. They did make it in, and they have like the smallest population of any country that competes for the World Cup.

USA! USA! USA!

Beastagoog
10-11-2017, 11:40 AM
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Iceland. They did make it in, and they have like the smallest population of any country that competes for the World Cup.

USA! USA! USA!

Yeah that was good of Iceland, and Panama -- two tiny nations making it for thr first time.

It's pretty terrible of the USA because they literally have a Golden Ticket to the world cup: I mean its Mexico and the USA vrs teams like Panama, Canada and Cuba but they still failed to qualify LOL.

I think outside of Oceania it's the lowest ranked qualifiying group by collective rankings AND it has 3 direct spots. Yikes.

Australia v Hondurus is not what we wanted. We wanted the USA; was better chances of going thru.

P.s. England has no chance at the WC they will either just scrap out of their group and than get knocked out in the final 16 or fail to get out of their group....its want England does best, they always rate themselves as a 5 star team but really are a 4 star team. Even in the 90-s early 00's when they had a decent team they never performed.

Eslade
10-11-2017, 11:51 AM
I don't think that you understand this but our athletes are busy playing better sports. In high school it's only the kids that are either A) illegal / foreign
B) can't play any other sport
That play soccer. Nobody here cares unless it's something like the world cup or Olympics, then we feign interest until it's over.

In short, no1curr except countries that can't afford a sport that requires more than just a ball with air in it.

Beastagoog
10-11-2017, 11:56 AM
Good logic, sounds like defeatism. "Ah well who cares about that sport....except the rest of the 7.5billion pop of the world."

Sorry you failed to qualify for the worlds biggest and most prominent team sport event with a golden ticket pathway.

In before how good the USA is at nfl, nascar, baseball, ice hockey aka sports no one else plays.

Pokesan
10-11-2017, 12:09 PM
us women's soccer is the good team the men are quite bad

Tassador
10-11-2017, 12:11 PM
I mean you all are arguing with a guy who sits there waiting for the us to lose to start a forum thread with like 23 people on it and I am sure it was like 4 am in Aussie land. This very same guy joined a player versus player server and did two years before amassing town while pvp kills. If that's not bad enough their country top paid athlete is a backup center in the NBA.

But hey the us sucks lol (logs onto us games everyday for 12 hours and doesn't pvp)

Beastagoog
10-11-2017, 12:14 PM
Good logic, sounds like defeatism. "Ah well who cares about that sport....except the rest of the 7.5billion pop of the world."

Sorry you failed to qualify for the worlds biggest and most prominent team sport event with a golden ticket pathway.

In before how good the USA is at nfl, nascar, baseball, ice hockey aka sports no one else plays.

Quoting this because it summarises it perfectly.

Tassador
10-11-2017, 12:20 PM
By your logic the world cares about the US and does not care so much about Australia

Beastagoog
10-11-2017, 12:33 PM
Lol. Not bad, not bad.

I'm off been a good spurt.

Cya later on.

Lulz~Sect
10-11-2017, 01:08 PM
video related: it's OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODElE-EEF48

Beastagoog
10-11-2017, 01:24 PM
Its the most popular sport in the world cause when you are dirt poor and live in shitty parts of the world, a ball with air in it is your only option for "fun".

US kicked hitlers ass the in Olympics and the War. I'm not sure what Australia did during those times, because only important facts are recorded in history.

We were fighting along side our English brother's in Italy/North Africa. Then pulled back to fight the Japs. 1/6th of our than nations population was in positions of service in the war effort.

Like Roosevelt said in his war speech, something along the lines of... "the world thinks American's are a bunch of pretty boys hiding on the sideline of this world war, but we will join them now." .....this was about 3 years after the war started.

Should.....learn a bit about your nations' history outside of Nukes and NFL.

ErlickBachman
10-11-2017, 01:28 PM

Pretty sure ice hockey and baseball are played in more countries than the United States. That's why hockey is in the Winter Olympics, and baseball has the World Baseball Classic and is returning to the Olympics in 2020. Also, the United States really isn't great at either one. Just claimed their first World Baseball Classic title this year. And the national men's hockey team hasn't won Olympic gold since 1980.

But anyone remember when the NFL tried that European league? Lol. Shit was awful.

Beastagoog
10-11-2017, 01:35 PM
Contrary to popular American belief World War 2 wasn't just Normandy (D-day =p) and the USA v Germany, and the American's dropping that german theoried Nuclear bomb x2 on Japan.

There was a whoooooooole lot going on before, during and after.

It wasn't a Hollywood-esque Saving Private Ryan winning Oscars, type thing.

Lojik
10-11-2017, 01:41 PM
Contrary to popular American belief World War 2 wasn't just Normandy (D-day =p) and the USA v Germany, and the American's dropping that german theoried Nuclear bomb x2 on Japan.

Hollywood-esque saving private ryan? That happened in Europe not in California. USA never invaded

USA USA USA!!!

ErlickBachman
10-11-2017, 01:42 PM

So you're saying this didn't happen? Clearly this is photographic evidence that suggests otherwise.

Eslade
10-11-2017, 02:05 PM
I don't understand how our good athletes playing better sports than soccer is defeatism. If our NBA or NFL players decided to play a faggot sport instead of football or basketball, the US would dominate soccer. Until then, we don't care.

Sorry your country has no nukes and almost zero military presence. Enjoy your future invasion.

Beastagoog
10-11-2017, 02:22 PM
I think....Serbia...and Spain are the only other nations on this Earth that take Basketball seriously. No one else plays NFL.

....and even still Football is #1 in those nations (Spain won the 2010 World Cup).

Your best athletes play sports no one else does...kinda like that kid that was always playing some variation of bounce the ball on the wall at school; he was #1 because no one else played that sport.

Tassador
10-11-2017, 02:37 PM
No one else plays NFL!! Hey guys want to play NFL? Lol

Keep your brain fixuated on the US. Your country doesn't even have news lol. Nothing happens.

Bardalicious
10-11-2017, 03:30 PM
ITT: Bunch of fatass nerds that played emulated everquest like a full time job almost 10 years after it was a relevant game trying to make each other mad over a physical activity they'd probably never last 5 minutes doing themselves.

"My dad can beat up your dad."

Pokesan
10-11-2017, 03:35 PM
speaking of bubble bursting, take any loads for money lately chaboo?

Lulz~Sect
10-11-2017, 03:38 PM
I sent you a PM the other day regarding this. It's okay to be gay bro it's 2017 , but you seriously need to get a life outside of stalking me

so that's a yes

got it

(yikeS)

Beastagoog
10-11-2017, 03:49 PM

Lol

Eslade
10-11-2017, 04:09 PM

This was pretty good.

Beastagoog
10-12-2017, 12:17 AM
I don't have any pms, and its only cool for girls to be gay

its still hideously disgusting for men to be gay, anyone who tells you otherwise is on the same intellectual level as farzo

gay men will always be shunned in our society and you cant unsuck the dicks you sucked

just saying

Okay Mr. Dean.

Lulz~Sect
10-12-2017, 08:31 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ClIzZlz.gif

JboxCSU
10-12-2017, 04:44 PM
Yikes...people actually think Americans give 2 fucks about soccer?

skarlorn
10-12-2017, 05:43 PM
biggest sport in the world is War, you fucking idiot

and we are winning

Chronoburn
10-13-2017, 03:40 PM
Poorest sport in the world. #Winning

Tassador
10-13-2017, 04:11 PM
Love soccer grew up on it, but yeah NFL and NBA blow that shit away...
USA! USA!

Beastagoog
10-13-2017, 06:48 PM
Footballs the best spot in the world.

Nothing else compares.

#1 International Competition: World Cup
#1 Club Competition: Champions League
#1 Single annual sporting fixture in the world by world wide audience: Real Madrid v Barcelona

No other sport is even remotely close, not even REMOTELY.

There's something like 277 FIFA registered nations that attempt to to qualify for the World Cup; other sports have to fund nations just to fill our their tournaments.

AzzarTheGod
10-13-2017, 06:54 PM
basketball is a big joke to me, always will be

only fat low t jewish kids think basketball is cool

to me its apequest

i tried to watch NBA for a few years and pose with the jewish kids trend but the test was too low in the arena.

AzzarTheGod
10-13-2017, 06:57 PM
like at the bar in basketball season the bartender will be talking about the latest donkey kong and i'll just stand there mouth hanging open with a vacant look.

before that i used to at least check the briefs and the score and stay up on the talking points. Now its just "oh yea, mannnnnn...wow" and more recently "........"

Lulz~Sect
10-13-2017, 07:05 PM
Straight outta Edison

*dabs glock*

Tassador
10-13-2017, 07:11 PM
Footballs the best spot in the world.

Nothing else compares.

#1 International Competition: World Cup
#1 Club Competition: Champions League
#1 Single annual sporting fixture in the world by world wide audience: Real Madrid v Barcelona

No other sport is even remotely close, not even REMOTELY.

There's something like 277 FIFA registered nations that attempt to to qualify for the World Cup; other sports have to fund nations just to fill our their tournaments.

I have seen el Classico live and it don't compare to jets and dolphins let's go bababy woooow

Beastagoog
10-13-2017, 07:11 PM
the average wage in the premier league for the Mr average is like 5 million per year.

NBA is a tad higher but they only need to field small teams so it's understandable

NFL is like 2 million per year.

top 10 athletics incom:

Cristiano Ronaldo (soccer) — $US93 million
LeBron James (basketball) — $US86.2 million
Lionel Messi (soccer) — $US80 million
Roger Federer (tennis) — $US64 million
Kevin Durant (basketball) — $US60.6 million
Andrew Luck (football) — $US93 million
Rory McIlroy (golf) — $US50 million
Stephen Curry (basketball) — $US47.3 million
James Harden (basketball) — $US46.6 million
Lewis Hamilton (auto racing) — $US46 million

*never even heard of the guys that are bolded.

Tassador
10-13-2017, 07:16 PM
Yeah. It NFL teams remember have 52 players on their squad and a salary cap which is like 120ish million.

Dolphins and falcons Sunday let's go fish fuck yah!!!!!!

Beastagoog
10-13-2017, 07:22 PM
They salary cap nfl teams?

Gross.

Hate salary caps.

Beastagoog
10-13-2017, 07:28 PM
My favorite football team is above mid table team.

Financially they will never compete with the bigger clubs but you follow for those moments. They had a really good decade but only made one cup final. I cringe at people that follow the biggest teams coz they are what everyone else does.

Salary capping teams is a way to remove the potential some teams have over others. It's like clipping the wings of a bird.

BallzDeep
10-13-2017, 07:35 PM
How some people pass time in Australia.
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhEc8L5La0E2rHfYWg

Beastagoog
10-13-2017, 07:56 PM
How some people pass time in Australia.
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhEc8L5La0E2rHfYWg

Hahahah 2 good.

Tassador
10-13-2017, 08:31 PM
Yeah they salary cap NFL teams to create balance, it just helps out the pats cause their players take less to play. It's kind of happening with the warriors in bball. Salary caps are gross tho I agree.

hurt
10-14-2017, 04:58 AM
I don't really follow footy anymore but I do love the world cup. No other tournament has the same feeling to it.

Thailand got dropkicked out as usual so I have to support the motherland once again. England will fuck it all up, though. Such is tradition.

I was expecting a big surprise from the yanks though, they seem to be throwing cash at footy these past years, was expecting a half decent team. Next time I guess.

Pokesan
10-14-2017, 09:41 AM
are soccer contracts fully guaranteed? alot of the nfl numbers are dummy years the player will never see money from

Tassador
10-14-2017, 12:34 PM
The NFL has such a high injury rate and only a 3 year lifespan is the average career of a player. But with the collective bargaining agreement players chose to argue taking away two-a-day practices and cut rookie guarantee contracts to maximums while giving a little more to the vets.

Soccer they get all their money or can be bought out. Problem with soccer is that there is no fucking paradiy. It's super stacked teams and usually not competitive. Also no playoffs in individual leagues basically you win your league your trophy up. NFL you have to not only qualify but then you have to play the best teams to get to the Super Bowl.

Ardok
10-14-2017, 01:23 PM
Does anyone even care about soccer ?

shokar
10-14-2017, 03:50 PM
The NFL has such a high injury rate and only a 3 year lifespan is the average career of a player. But with the collective bargaining agreement players chose to argue taking away two-a-day practices and cut rookie guarantee contracts to maximums while giving a little more to the vets.

Soccer they get all their money or can be bought out. Problem with soccer is that there is no fucking paradiy. It's super stacked teams and usually not competitive. Also no playoffs in individual leagues basically you win your league your trophy up. NFL you have to not only qualify but then you have to play the best teams to get to the Super Bowl.

dis ***** said paradiy

Tassador
10-14-2017, 04:04 PM
dis ***** said paradiy

Hi thanks for the read by the way I ain't playing eq in 2017 on broken server but you go ahead and enjoy :)

Pokesan
10-14-2017, 05:21 PM

I'm curious about this - how was the pay for later-round NFL draftees prior to the change? You're spot on tho - most guys are out of the league pretty quickly, sux if their one payday got gobbled up by those who make it.

mickmoranis
10-14-2017, 08:16 PM
My favorite football team is above mid table team.

Financially they will never compete with the bigger clubs but you follow for those moments. They had a really good decade but only made one cup final. I cringe at people that follow the biggest teams coz they are what everyone else does.

Salary capping teams is a way to remove the potential some teams have over others. It's like clipping the wings of a bird.

this is the gayest shit I have ever read.

kb2005
10-14-2017, 09:28 PM

Tim Berners-Lee invented the World Wide Web, and helped with HTTP. This isn't the same thing as the internet. The precursor to the Internet was the ARPANet. The (Defense) Advanced Research Projects Agency is part of the US Department of Defense.

deian
10-15-2017, 07:59 PM
United States gives zero shits about soccer. Don't believe me? Ask anyone from the U.S. to name anyone on the national team. No one knows because no one cares. Kids inthe U.S. ditch soccer for real sports usually by middle school.

Tassador
10-15-2017, 09:36 PM
United States gives zero shits about soccer. Don't believe me? Ask anyone from the U.S. to name anyone on the national team. No one knows because no one cares. Kids inthe U.S. ditch soccer for real sports usually by middle school.

Actually our girls play soccer and that's why they are usually the best in the world. Also our women play softball and tennis and dominate the world. Our boxers best in the world. It's like best army, best technology; only country not under the rule of a dictatorship or some sort of Islamic bullshit that allows rifles.

Feels good being an American that doesn't have to see what's happening in Australia because quite frankly who cares. And you leave are 60% pop that are overweight and a little slow, those are fucking American and worth more than you. You know why cause this is the USA and we cuck you mother fuckers,

USA!
USA!

Going to get on my Harley go to the 24/7 gun range and shoot my multiple AR's. And I will protect our citizens always fuck you kangaroos.

Tassador
10-15-2017, 09:48 PM
I'd like to follow up this post in traditional farzo fashion with a fuck you Australia. How are your people so pale when the sun is ungodly over there. Viva Miami and the USA!

USA!

Beastagoog
10-16-2017, 01:57 AM
Hi!

Beastagoog
10-16-2017, 02:01 AM
I'd like to follow up this post in traditional farzo fashion with a fuck you Australia. How are your people so pale when the sun is ungodly over there. Viva Miami and the USA!

USA!

Instagram "bossgirls" notice how so many are sexsay tanned gurls.

Proceed to masturbation stage.

Beastagoog
10-16-2017, 02:02 AM
Err "bossbirds"

Beastagoog
10-16-2017, 05:47 AM
4th rage post.

The problem with other sports is that they just dont have passion and excitment in them.

Yesterdays' game between inter milan and milan (city rivals) https://youtu.be/NvZZsVosDew was exciting match even though I dont even follow either team.

No other sport on the planet can you watch and feel the passion in the crowd andexcitement of the players... just remember that this is just a league fixture not the superbowl final.

I've never watched part of a NFL super bowl final and felt excitement.

Tassador
10-16-2017, 06:47 AM
I never understood why the rest of the world doesn't follow football but watch the super bowl. Super Bowl crowds are usually packed with a lot of corporate people and idiots like yourself who know nothing just trying to be part of the event.

Watch a dolphins and jets game and come with that logic. Go to lambeau field and say that. You know for years we didn't even broadcast the Champions games or finals because nobody cares. The greatest thing about our leagues minus MLS, is that all the great players play in one league. Talent isn't spread amongst 6 leagues....

Ps series a sucks dick and you know it, don't sell me that shit. Oh yeah and for the Americans who didn't know champions league rounds are determined by a drawing and not actual play. Sounds rigged :) like series b was for so long

Beastagoog
10-16-2017, 07:10 AM
Serie A is a weak atm yes. But hay the premier league have had like 2 teams in the final 4 for 10 years now or something. Serie A's dominance was in the 90s, it'll come back.

They dont broadcast NFL worldwide because no one else in the world is interested, it's why that europa nfl thing they did failed...I didn't actually even know anything about it till recently.

Universally speaking you have football games in all types of countries at club competition that have their own importance. You can travel to Poland and there are derbies. Go to Scotland and there's 100 year old rivires. Football has way my depth and history that only a few other sports share. Nothing compares to the Champions League in terms of club competitions too.

NFL will never be anything more than an American ritual where sports fans go to get drunk and eat hotdogs/doritos because thats what the NFL is about....I mean cmon some games are 4 hours long of stop start...stop start....you literally have to be 8 beers under to enjoy it.

Eslade
10-16-2017, 07:56 AM
^
Didn't read but guessing still mad.

Tassador
10-16-2017, 09:19 AM
You have valid points about the popularity of soccer(futbol) for the rest of the world. You also have valid points about football not working Europe. Here's the thing we don't care we set the trends. You make it an Australia versus US thing but you sit there watching mediocre Italian soccer lol. Of course teams like juvy make it through deep in champions compared to English clubs because they don't grind. For pete's sake Buffon is in his 90's and never looks tired.

The irony is we are happy to be Americans you sit here in an American based web site that emulates an American video game. You want to stir the pot with us about soccer but I watch and I am telling you nobody here cares. If you see the skill level in our games it's only matched by the Messi's and Ronaldo's.

shokar
10-16-2017, 10:49 AM
this thread blows asshole

shokar
10-16-2017, 10:50 AM
1 star

Spyder73
10-16-2017, 12:03 PM
I love to eat d!cks using no hands. This way I can collect my own urine and feces while simultaneously eating d!cks. TLDR I am poor and enjoy soccer.

Pokesan
10-16-2017, 02:27 PM
NFL will never be anything more than an American ritual where sports fans go to get drunk and eat hotdogs/doritos because thats what the NFL is about....I mean cmon some games are 4 hours long of stop start...stop start....you literally have to be 8 beers under to enjoy it.

sounds like a good time.

enjoy your box wine & soccer i guess?

ErlickBachman
10-16-2017, 02:32 PM
enjoy your box wine & soccer i guess?

Lol. Thank you for that.

Tassador
10-16-2017, 02:44 PM
this thread blows asshole

You can just stop reading simpleton. You really are a nobody if you're striving to be a somebody in a dead server with 40 people left on it. You feels? Enjoy the pvp LOL :)

Spyder73
10-16-2017, 04:57 PM
Highest net worth

1) Michael Jordan $1 Billion (Basketball)
2) Michael Schumacher $800MM (Auto racing)
3) Tiger Woods $700MM (Golf)
4) Arnold Palmer $675MM (Golf)
5) Magic Johnson $500MM (Basketball)
6) Eddie Jordan $475MM (Auto Racing)
7) Ayrton Senna $400MM (Auto racing)
8) Floyd Mayweather $400MM (Boxer)
9) David Beckham $350MM (Spell: Fay Gate)
10) Shaq $350MM (Basketball)

Tassador
10-16-2017, 05:12 PM
Fun fact about soccer most players play for 6-8 clubs in their career and in various countries due to the lack of loyalty from the fans or clubs. Clubs could also sale their players for cash. These people wonder why we set trends and stay away from their silly traditions.

*throws on Benjamin franklin wig and heads to parliament*

mickmoranis
10-16-2017, 05:26 PM
you know, america is better cus of the nfl

but the amount of snowflakes kinda balances it out so we're almost as pussy as a country that likes soccer.

Beastagoog
10-16-2017, 05:58 PM
Lol.

Lotta mad in this thread coz US Teenage Ninja Mutant didnt make it to the world cup.

It's okay there's always in 4 years time.

*drinks beer* watches 25 guys run on to field for 1 set play. Waits 5 minutes for 1 play.

25 men leave the field...wait for 25 new players to run on.

*walks to stadium bar buys another beer*

*walks back to seat*

*sits down in time for setplay*

*45 minutes later someone scores a touch down*

*passing out in the heat*

*goes buys another beer*

*wishes he grew up with better traditions*

*watches rugby on his phone*

*looks at his parents and wonders where they went wrong and picking their national sport*

*buys another beer*

Beastagoog
10-16-2017, 06:00 PM
*4 hours later exits the stadium*

*goes home to watch Hawaii 5-O*

AzzarTheGod
10-16-2017, 07:52 PM
If you come to the states and talk about soccer you will fit in with the illegal populations and all other alpha males will laugh at you and know of you true kangaroo habbits

lmao real talk tho. soccer talk in the US just makes you a poser, a hipster from Harvard University, or an illegal immigrant.

white scene kids dickriding soccer to sound globalist and sophisticated is cringe af

mickmoranis
10-16-2017, 08:21 PM
I still cant believe people watch the sport where men fall down and pretend like someone kicked their shin real hard.

Soccer should remind people that we need world wars, and nothing else.

Beastagoog
10-17-2017, 01:44 AM
Been a good thread.
Successful by red99 standards.
But it's run it's course.

Till the next one.

Beastagoog
10-17-2017, 06:44 AM
Can you get me holly valance's phone number by any chance?

Her home address will do

She lives in the UK now? Married some super rich dude for love.

Tassador
10-17-2017, 06:50 AM
Better stick to your "world series" events where only American teams get to compete.

Lol, later losers...have another large pizza with a diet coke :o

This guy calling anyone a loser is funny, just like farzo terrible eq players. I can atleast say that farzo was completely clueless on a pally and high ms. Swish is all animal gifs, unfunny lame posts and bad eq.

Beastagoog
10-17-2017, 07:09 AM
This guy calling anyone a loser is funny, just like farzo terrible eq players. I can atleast say that farzo was completely clueless on a pally and high ms. Swish is all animal gifs, unfunny lame posts and bad eq.

If your gauge of been good at eq is playing a 2 button class, than you did good.

If your gauge is having fun than you did bad.

(Sorry if you think you were good because you played a wizard, just remember Baam had a 2:1 ratio on one and it took him years to figure out monks could FD to avoid death.)

CIAO

Tassador
10-17-2017, 07:16 AM
At least farzo tries to envoke emotion but man that swish guy career door mat let's everyone step on him lol.

Tassador
10-17-2017, 07:50 AM
Try now so you don't next page it fucking buster.

DdarkED
10-30-2017, 09:19 AM
if soccer players are better athletes, why not have a team of veteran soccer players FIGHT one of our mediocre high school football teams? cage match style. 2 teams enter 1 teams leaves. -- my money is on the high school football team.

Murica, fuk yeah.

Beastagoog
10-30-2017, 09:30 AM
if soccer players are better athletes, why not have a team of veteran soccer players FIGHT one of our mediocre high school football teams? cage match style. 2 teams enter 1 teams leaves. -- my money is on the high school football team.

Murica, fuk yeah.

Good logic.
You're obviously a smart cookie.

Eslade
10-30-2017, 11:46 AM

Murica, fuk yeah.

I'd pay to see this with the currency that all other currencies are measured against, the american dollar.

Soccer is for limp wristed men or dykes. Enjoy your "sport", We have better things to do and watch here.

tecate
10-30-2017, 01:54 PM
Beastagoog parents need to lock his PC/web privilege up

Beastagoog
10-30-2017, 04:15 PM
Just a reminder: no one plays NFL but Americans.

Enjoy that World Series....LOL (thats how collectively retarded Americans are...)

*watches WWE, "this wrestling is INTENSE"*

*watches NFL, we're the best in the world*

*guzzles cheap beer thru iconic beer hat*

HippoNipple
10-30-2017, 04:43 PM
Enjoy that World Series....LOL (thats how collectively retarded Americans are...)

The US really feels bad for ignoring all the baseball talent in Australia and assuming the US houses all of the most competitive teams. It is something we have to live with.

Eslade
10-30-2017, 05:20 PM
Just a reminder: no one plays NFL but Americans.

Enjoy that World Series....LOL (thats how collectively retarded Americans are...) We hire the best in the world to play here.

*watches WWE, "this wrestling is INTENSE"* Nobody claims wrestling is real, however it is physically demanding.

*watches NFL, we're the best in the world* We are? I don't get the argument here.

*guzzles cheap beer thru iconic beer hat* Australian Beer is garbage

tecate
10-30-2017, 06:00 PM
Nobody gives a fuck about cricket m8

Fuck off

Beastagoog
10-30-2017, 07:12 PM
LOL perfect.

Kaino
10-30-2017, 07:18 PM
actually filthy illiterate third worlders in south western asia love cricket

Beastagoog
11-15-2017, 06:50 AM
BUMP:

Australia 3 - 1 Honduras

Jedinak hat-trick sends Australia to Russia 2018

We cleaned your mess up for you, you can thank us from the sidelines.

CIAO

Eslade
11-15-2017, 10:18 AM
https://i.imgur.com/wgSOdYS.jpg