PDA

View Full Version : USA v Panama (world cup qualifier)

Beastagoog
10-06-2017, 05:38 PM
If Panama beats the USA in a few hours time most probably it will be Australia v USA in the play off for a spot at the World Cup. Should be some good games.

Also...

...In before some low IQ nfl fan spurts some draft info that no one else gets bebause nfl is a localized sport.

Tassador
10-06-2017, 08:25 PM
NFL is awesome I play all sports you guys suck at everything our athletes are better and they own guns.

Fuck off sissy pants.

Xaanka
10-06-2017, 08:34 PM
you can have a soccer thread as long as you dont try calling it football

Beastagoog
10-06-2017, 09:08 PM
NFL is awesome I play all sports you guys suck at everything our athletes are better and they own guns.

Fuck off sissy pants.

no one but 50 million people in America follows NFL. I watch/follow alot of sports and I've never really even learned the rules of NFL because its so obscure.

plus we aussies play the real "NFL" aka rugby because we dont use tampons strapped to ourselves as padding to tackle each other.

also USA 4-0 up so not gunna happen. *SADFACE*

Tassador
10-06-2017, 09:59 PM
Yeah USA sucks at soccer anyhow. Are talent doesn't play that. By the way the 50 million Americans who watch football double your pop. Football is a very difficult game to understand yeah you definitely need more overall skill for soccer, but you will never find a gladiator game like the NFL.

Rugby is were all your non soccer skilled players go. Less speed, less strength and far less skillful athletes. NFL is gladiators with the best athletes. We have guns and gladiators plus set all the fucking trends in our society..

Jelly much?

Tassador
10-06-2017, 10:00 PM
Our*

Beastagoog
10-06-2017, 10:25 PM
Yeah USA sucks at soccer anyhow. Are talent doesn't play that. By the way the 50 million Americans who watch football double your pop. Football is a very difficult game to understand yeah you definitely need more overall skill for soccer, but you will never find a gladiator game like the NFL.

Rugby is were all your non soccer skilled players go. Less speed, less strength and far less skillful athletes. NFL is gladiators with the best athletes. We have guns and gladiators plus set all the fucking trends in our society..

Jelly much?

lol no one plays football down here (soccer).

it's NRL, Rugby, AFL and Cricket...thefirst 3 are all tougher and gritter than NFL will ever be. NFL was some offshoot of Rugby from England, then they softened it up for American's.

NFL is like the WWE of the contact sport world.

Pokesan
10-06-2017, 10:47 PM
desert hellhole island dweller has sports thoughts

Eslade
10-06-2017, 11:24 PM
I find it cute that you need to constantly dick measure your country vs the 12 inch Pepsi can that is the USA. Nobody but immigrants plays soccer here because we have better sports.

Xaanka
10-06-2017, 11:59 PM
lol i bet we could get a camgirl on chaterbate to put a 12 inch pepsi can up her ass for a couple dollars each if we chip in together i think we can all agree thats more entertaining than soccer or football

Beastagoog
10-07-2017, 12:12 AM
....and Es-cute-tard's reading and comprehension ablities make another swing and a miss...

...yikes...

College level educated too.

...yikes...

Community college?

...yikes...

P.s:

Jazzy
10-07-2017, 02:10 AM
To be fair the british created game of football is the best sport in the world

Just fact. Look at the stats and money involved worldwide

Sorry u lost

Xaanka
10-07-2017, 03:11 AM
sports are gay

Jimjam
10-07-2017, 04:00 AM
Jervis Johnson (inventor of 'Fantasy Football' pun based board game Blood Bowl) is the only fan of American Football outside the US.

Tassador
10-07-2017, 08:36 AM

it's NRL, Rugby, AFL and Cricket...thefirst 3 are all tougher and gritter than NFL will ever be. NFL was some offshoot of Rugby from England, then they softened it up for American's.

NFL is like the WWE of the contact sport world.

First WWE, is fake and scripted, but trust me you can't fake a 300 lb man throwing another 300 lb man 12 feet out of an elevated ring. Those guys get fucked up...

Second the NFL soft? Yeah they are softening up the league but we have the best atheletes in the world by far! And these guys are throwing themselves at each other like misses. Not going to say rugby ain't tough, but there isn't any 6'8 monsters out there.

Quality of atheletes in America is superior to Australia, you have to look at the dynamics. I know you love Australia and I am happy for you about that, but you don't enjoy the freedoms we have and you all have you tube videos and steal American tv.

Americans steal tv from the brits and do it better and the rest of you all steal from us and make it worse. When is the next Australian box office coming out?

Beastagoog
10-07-2017, 02:45 PM
First WWE, is fake and scripted, but trust me you can't fake a 300 lb man throwing another 300 lb man 12 feet out of an elevated ring. Those guys get fucked up...

Second the NFL soft? Yeah they are softening up the league but we have the best atheletes in the world by far! And these guys are throwing themselves at each other like misses. Not going to say rugby ain't tough, but there isn't any 6'8 monsters out there.

Quality of atheletes in America is superior to Australia, you have to look at the dynamics. I know you love Australia and I am happy for you about that, but you don't enjoy the freedoms we have and you all have you tube videos and steal American tv.

Americans steal tv from the brits and do it better and the rest of you all steal from us and make it worse. When is the next Australian box office coming out?

NFL players dont even break a sweat. Teams have defensive and offensive teams they swap out according to plays. This is the reason fat fucks can play it coz their job is to stand there and block someone with their pizza rolls.

Every other game some runner gets tackled hard and everyone "ohhhs and ahhhs".

They wear torso, thigh and helmet protection.

It's as soft as it comes, sorry.

What's freedom got to do with anything? Most of the world lives in freedom (plently of places far more free and wealthier btw) the world isn't all some dark North Korea. If the average American's idea of freedom is 2 dollar taco's and unrestricted access to guns then it's no wonder shits so broken there.

The average American is raised on movies, cheap tacos and NFL/WWE and idealogy that they are the only "free people in the world." than think that all other nations are oppressed LOL.

I went to Hawaii a few years ago and was actually shocked at the condition of the roads/airport/overpasses...everything was so dilapidated. For a country living well beyond it's means it was kinda shocking. Its a symptom of whats to come. My sister flew back to Australia because she was very sick at one point and needed a white blood cell reset: she got it done for free here. The healthcare system in America was trying to put her on some lotto system where they would physically flip a coin in a round robin knock out system to see which patient would recieve the treatment.

Having said that, that world does owe the USA a debt of gratitude for the good they do. (Not the go to some tiny backward arab nation and blow it up for a bit and preach freedom then bounce outta there and leave it in a state of civil unrest because they havent figured out yet that muslims cannot live in peace with each other because fundamentally they cant: bcoz the different factions within Islam). But for the peace they bring in certain regions.

Through out history the greastest nations have fallen apart from "soft belly" internal degrading. In otherword they fail from within due to internal politics/bad leadership. Why do you think the greatest technological advancements are in the private sectors now? Apple is a classic example: American company selling over priced phones that are built in China using mostly technology developed by and built in other nations (Korea, Taiwan and Japan) Then they avoid paying most of their tax in the USA by shipping their money over to Ireland as RnD.

LOL.

The freedom idealology is a good one though tho, I do like it.
Now lets hear about those nukes.

Eslade
10-07-2017, 04:55 PM
https://i.imgur.com/5S4RfCR.png

Nobody cares about your "sport".

Tassador
10-07-2017, 05:30 PM
lol Andrew Bogut highest paid Aussie in sports and he plays in the US. Not much talent on the top 10 list either.

Thankfully you get 30 days of holiday to get out of the desolate sun in Australia and escape to a real country.