PDA

View Full Version : Petition for deleted character , no response.

augusta
10-04-2017, 08:32 PM
Ok I petitioned in the forum section under account recovery and other on September 28. I left my PC on the character selection screen and my son wandered into my office and deleted my character. He's 2 , he also exited the game and opened a dozen chrome tabs and help windows. I posted my account name, character name, and a screenshot with my character inventory. I haven't gotten a response on any of my threads though I've had several views. I saw rogean was on today ( in Nexus which I thought wasn't in this server) I didn't send him a message because I thought that was disrespectful but I understand from reading he's the only one who can restore characters? I really want my character back, and should I just be patient or try a different channel/ post a different area? Let me know if anyone is familiar. I created no other characters with this name race. Any help or insight is appreciated Thanks.

augusta
10-04-2017, 08:35 PM
Here's the photo

paulgiamatti
10-04-2017, 08:46 PM
Ok I petitioned in the forum section under account recovery and other on September 28. ... I posted my account name, character name, and a screenshot with my character inventory.

That's all you need to do, sans the screenshots - the rest is waiting patiently. I'd find something else to do in the interim, play another character, etc. It may take weeks or even months.

Don't bump your petition thread because that will move you back to the start of the queue.

augusta
10-04-2017, 10:29 PM
Thank you for the response. It gives me peace of mind. Yeah I've already started two new characters and have made decent progress. I just wanted to make sure that I had done what was required so I wasn't waiting for nothing. I will just be patient then. Thank you again for the peace of mind.

Priceline
10-05-2017, 09:43 AM
Your boyfriend / girlfriend / gender fluid domestic partner probably deleted it..not the adopted child.

when he doesn't refer to you as non-binary

https://i.imgur.com/PijcGEU.gif

Legday
10-05-2017, 10:14 AM
Make sure you let them know that your left ring slot is a Ring of Destruction.

augusta
10-05-2017, 10:27 PM
Sirken , I made 3 tickets in the petition thread Sept 28th under various subjects because I wasn't sure of the correct one. I do appreciate your response and I understand you are busy. Whenever it is possible I appreciate you guys taking care of it. Thank you for everything you guys do.

augusta
10-05-2017, 10:34 PM
Ahhhh the peanuts gallery is out thirsty for nuts I see. Haha

Sorn
10-07-2017, 10:49 AM
Your 2-year-old son was able to go through the steps of deleting a character, clicking on the correct tabs, and then exit out of the game and open up chrome?

I see someone doesn't have a two-year-old or any experience with toddlers... *cough cough Perissh cough cough* wow time to get the cough drops