PDA

View Full Version : Daayum dudes...

Beastagoog
10-02-2017, 12:07 PM
...about time for gun laws?

(No disrespect 4 the victims)

Xaanka
10-02-2017, 12:57 PM
think the fbi said the gun wasn't legally owned, so no?

tnttoken
10-02-2017, 01:32 PM
Yea dude! We should definately disarm everyone and make them all sitting ducks for people who get their guns illegally anyways!

Samsung
10-02-2017, 01:43 PM
...about time for gun laws?

(No disrespect 4 the victims)

lol

Tassador
10-02-2017, 02:42 PM
As long as guns exists the American public will have the right to own guns. The constitution here was set in place for a reason. That's what makes us the greatest country in the world. Stay mad go vacay in other countries and make sure to put tons of sun block on.

Also why are you always so happy when some fucked up shit happens in the states? Pretty petty kid. Ask Americans how much they think about Australia to get a preslective on how little your country matters...

BallzDeep
10-02-2017, 02:57 PM
Even if the gun was owned legally, it still wouldn't matter. The guy had no previous record except for a speeding ticket. They can limit the laws on guns but there is no taking back the excess amount of guns in the US. Situations like these will always happen since there is no way to officially evaluate someone who is crazy and it doesn't really matter if it's car, bomb, gun or knife. What people are thinking and how they act outside of their minds are completely different things. Take Farzo for example......I seriously think he believes other people laugh at stuff he posts.....reality?...... They don't.

Eslade
10-02-2017, 03:45 PM
you cant kill 58 people and injure 500 with a knife

gun buyback programs WORK

its a start and a step in the right direction for a problem that is just getting worse

Ehhhh, a gun isn't needed if you want to kill a lot of people. They don't sell ieds at Walmart. This guy had no record and the only thing banning guns will do is have them either get them illegally or make something else to do the job. Guns are an American right to not only defend ourselves from foreign invaders but corrupt government.

Also, nobody gives two fucks about Australia.

Tassador
10-02-2017, 03:53 PM
If you come inside my house with bad intentions you will get shot. God bless the 2nd amendment.

KEWLGET
10-02-2017, 04:23 PM

its a start and a step in the right direction for a problem that is just getting worse

odds are most of those were from panic and people being trampled

Xaanka
10-02-2017, 05:09 PM
shooter was a violent leftist confirm

video footage where he's referred to by name at anti-trump rally https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzO0lgvQID0

https://i.imgur.com/sJP8vmO.jpg

communication with isis linked accounts from his instagram

https://i.imgur.com/Jre7TZU.jpg

voter registration

https://i.imgur.com/kbUF0yu.jpg

AzzarTheGod
10-02-2017, 05:19 PM
think the fbi said the gun wasn't legally owned, so no?

some people might have got hurt but a witness on youtube said they were rushing people out in police trucks again.

no ambulances, we've seen that before...

shokar
10-02-2017, 05:21 PM
shooter was a violent leftist confirm

video footage where he's referred to by name at anti-trump rally https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzO0lgvQID0

https://i.imgur.com/sJP8vmO.jpg

communication with isis linked accounts from his instagram

https://i.imgur.com/Jre7TZU.jpg

voter registration

https://i.imgur.com/kbUF0yu.jpg

I worked all day thanks for giving me all the facts anime. You a good pal.

Xaanka
10-02-2017, 05:27 PM
there's a reason they pulled the dude's social media accounts right away and there's a reason they're taking all day to tell us his motive (same as the bernardino shooters etc)

AzzarTheGod
10-02-2017, 05:39 PM
id like to teleport to the morgue like the ghost of christmas past right about now..

AzzarTheGod
10-02-2017, 05:44 PM
You'll note that during an alleged mass shooting, the camera man sees fit to record it all.

FLAG 1

You'll note that during an alleged mass shooting, the victims play to the camera (the camera is the focus point of traffic and happenings. Note "lets go", and the cowboy hat, and the "officer dude" dressed in the neon orange reflector jacket who follows the cowboy....where? Seems the camera is the stopping point.

FLAG 2

No eye witness accounts of ambulance use. All trucks again.

FLAG 3

No muzzle flash according to eye witnesses and video evidence

FLAG 4

I'll stop there. DOWN OVER Gottem again boys I'll be here all week. YEAHHHH STUNTIN ON EM

AzzarTheGod
10-02-2017, 05:46 PM
Oh sorry nerds. Forgot the link.

This is the first video released instanteously last night as the event unfolded. Literally was out within minutes. This is the only video worthy of analysis as it likely came from the contractors of the drill itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zodiGpCdBzQ

georgie
10-03-2017, 02:09 AM
Ain't no guns being taken away without a severe pop cut. Theyd have to blaytantly kill off half the country or let it burn in flames and take what's left

georgie
10-03-2017, 02:11 AM
Isis related lol

SamwiseRed
10-03-2017, 02:38 AM

guns are the least of our worries. timothy mcveigh didnt need a gun.

Beastagoog
10-03-2017, 03:05 AM
I live in a country where if a cop, let alone a criminal, shoots his/her gun it makes headline news -- we have strict gun laws and as such we have 1:800,000 pop to gun deaths ratio. It's 29:100,000 in the USA...8x29 = 232:800,000 for perspective reasons.

Normalizing mass murder and mass shootings because it's "everyones right to bare arms" is insanity. Clearly the need to bare arms doesn't work because the gun crime rate is thru the roof (worse than some 3rd world countries).

Statistically too from what I understand is that a mass shooting is only reported as a mass shooting if its 4+ victims. So all those 2-3 victim shootings arent reported as a mass shooting. Which is kinda crazy statistics bending since that's where the higher volume/bulk of mass shootings occur.

At current rates its almost 1:1 4+ victim shootings a day at minimum in the USA. Clearly a need for more guns.

This current nut bag in LA obviously needed 43+ firearms for self defence.

Xaanka
10-03-2017, 03:30 AM
aren't you from that country with islamic rape gangs?

Beastagoog
10-03-2017, 04:34 AM

Those lebo's from 15 years ago that got jailed for 50 years for rape? Also people bashed up lebo's in the street for a few weeks and it solved the problem pronto.

Eslade
10-03-2017, 08:57 AM
I live in a country where if a cop, let alone a criminal, shoots his/her gun it makes headline news -- we have strict gun laws and as such we have 1:800,000 pop to gun deaths ratio. It's 29:100,000 in the USA...8x29 = 232:800,000 for perspective reasons.

Normalizing mass murder and mass shootings because it's "everyones right to bare arms" is insanity. Clearly the need to bare arms doesn't work because the gun crime rate is thru the roof (worse than some 3rd world countries).

Statistically too from what I understand is that a mass shooting is only reported as a mass shooting if its 4+ victims. So all those 2-3 victim shootings arent reported as a mass shooting. Which is kinda crazy statistics bending since that's where the higher volume/bulk of mass shootings occur.

At current rates its almost 1:1 4+ victim shootings a day at minimum in the USA. Clearly a need for more guns.

This current nut bag in LA obviously needed 43+ firearms for self defence.

First off, it was las vegas not los Angeles.
Second, Australia has a population about 12 million less than the state of California while being about 44x the size so it course everything there makes the news.
Third, the reason why California has a bigger population than Australia is because nobody wants to live in Australia.

Hope this helps

Eslade
10-03-2017, 09:03 AM
Correction, California is only 19x the size of California.

Eslade
10-03-2017, 09:54 AM
Correction, Australia is only 19x the size of California.

Too early in the morning to deal with rootardation.

Tassador
10-03-2017, 10:18 AM
Second, Australia has a population about 12 million less than the state of California while being about 44x the size so it course everything there makes the news.
Third, the reason why California has a bigger population than Australia is because nobody wants to live in Australia.

Hope this helps

Wow this guy is definitely the farzo slayer. Really enjoyed that Aussie accent post as well.

Samsung
10-03-2017, 10:25 AM

lmao

Ivah
10-03-2017, 10:38 AM
odds are most of those were from panic and people being trampled

This, and I own more guns then the ammount people that play on the servee. Stay mad op

Tassador
10-03-2017, 12:32 PM
This, and I own more guns then the ammount people that play on the servee. Stay mad op

You own 123 guns? I use the maximum player count recorded in a set month as the actual player population. Cylock helped me understand that's how it works and ever since then been loving the server pop and pvp.

Beastagoog
10-03-2017, 06:01 PM

Hope this helps

Clearly.........you dont understand ratios so.....back to grade 3 math with you.

Damn I know the American education system is sub top 50 but didnt know it was this bad.

Yikes.

Beastagoog
10-03-2017, 06:05 PM

I own 0.

I live in a country where you don't need to own a 30 bullet clip automatic AR just to feel safe in your own home.

Enjoy those 123+ guns tho.

KEWLGET
10-03-2017, 06:24 PM
magazine

Pseudechis
10-03-2017, 06:59 PM
Project 1999
Players: Pending
Project 1999 Discord
Players: Down
Project 1999 PvP
Players: Pending
Total Players: 0

hope this is permanent for all your sakes

AzzarTheGod
10-03-2017, 07:33 PM
I own 0.

I live in a country where you don't need to own a 30 bullet clip automatic AR just to feel safe in your own home.

lmao solid dunks.

gotta have the 100 bijillion guns

georgie
10-03-2017, 10:21 PM

Healthcare ain't a right !

Eslade
10-03-2017, 11:28 PM
Clearly.........you dont understand ratios so.....back to grade 3 math with you.

Damn I know the American education system is sub top 50 but didnt know it was this bad.

Yikes.

You are lumping every gun related death also, including deaths done in self defense or because they are threatening an innocent. Statistics are real easy to manipulate. I'm sorry you'll never know the god given right as an American to own a wonder of mechanical engineering capable of defending you or your family from almost anyone. Your military blows btw, can't wait until China takes you over.

Xaanka
10-03-2017, 11:34 PM
You are lumping every gun related death also, including deaths done in self defense or because they are threatening an innocent. Statistics are real easy to manipulate. I'm sorry you'll never know the god given right as an American to own a wonder of mechanical engineering capable of defending you or your family from almost anyone. Your military blows btw, can't wait until China takes you over.

yeah i didn't even comment because i thought it was obvious how stupid his comment was. dem cooked numbers.

AzzarTheGod
10-04-2017, 12:10 AM
Your military blows btw, can't wait until China takes you over.

Does suck none of us will be alive when China starts it's full scale imperial expansion.

They're doing a great job in Africa so far tho

Beastagoog
10-04-2017, 01:20 AM

Yikes... ... ... .... .... .... ... where to go with this one...erk...hmmm....I suppose the world is flat too?

(Around grade 1 rationale is taught, you werent held back were you? Just wondering since ratios flew of your capacity to understand)

Beastagoog
10-04-2017, 01:28 AM
...you actually worry me sometimes...

It's like, how did this so called privileged white male college educated American end up managing a discord channel of some dead game deep into his 30's while concepts like ratio's are beyond his grasp.

Yikes...

'Merica where your dreams really can come true.

georgie
10-04-2017, 01:57 AM
Crowder debunked this like 2 or 3 years ago. He's obnoxious as fuck but he's a source cannon

Ivah
10-04-2017, 02:17 AM
I own 0.

You mean magazine. Not for home safety btw they are for when apex leadership cucKS me on pixels.

Xaanka
10-04-2017, 02:53 AM
has anyone ever made one of those posts about how great life is without guns from a country with freedom of speech? lol cucked

LostCause
10-04-2017, 05:51 AM
almost sound dumb as clinton with the gun law shit.

nah bro if i wanna kill someone invading my home i will

sorry i don't live in a country with the population of 1 american city.

Xaanka
10-04-2017, 10:22 AM
almost sound dumb as clinton with the gun law shit.

nah bro if i wanna kill someone invading my home i will

sorry i don't live in a country with the population of 1 american city.

lol these laws work so great in european countries with the population of seattle but the landmass of washington that also coincidentally have islamic rape gangs and you might go to prison for putting a video of your girlfriend's dog doing a hitler salute on youtube

Tassador
10-04-2017, 11:10 AM
We don't fight for a flag or to protect your inferior nations, we fight and stand for the fucking constitution.

Sorry you guys lost every fucking war since guns happened and will never be a part of something so special... god bless America!

Beastagoog
10-04-2017, 02:28 PM
America(limited gun laws) has 30x the gun death rate per 100,000 pop ratio, than say...Australia (gun laws) and is 5-6x higher than the closest first world country.

Not sure how...this is so confusing for some of you. More guns = more gun crime/deaths.

It's like trying to deny over eating is directly linked to obesity.

(It's a no brainer)

Welp back to buying my 29th assualt rifle and 10,000 bullets for home defence from Walmart for my home in the suburbs.

Eslade
10-04-2017, 02:41 PM
Didn't read,
Assuming mad.

Why do waste a vacation.

Stay in your garbage country.

Sk00ba5t3v3
10-04-2017, 02:42 PM
OP will ask himself this question every few years for the rest of his life. That's a fact.

Beastagoog
10-04-2017, 02:45 PM
Didn't read,
Assuming mad.

Why do waste a vacation.

Stay in your garbage country.

You read everyword.

C'mon dawg your a loser irl and this all you got.

Beastagoog
10-04-2017, 02:49 PM
OP will ask himself this question every few years for the rest of his life. That's a fact.

Not every few years. Every few months at going rates...

(If you can comprehend what I mean =p)

Eslade
10-04-2017, 06:39 PM
I think the reason we have more shootings compared to Australia is we have more people living in less space

that makes people nuts honestly

cant wait to move out to the country

Pretty much this. It's a little difficult to shoot up fifty people when your nearest neighbor lives half a mile away.

AzzarTheGod
10-04-2017, 07:10 PM
lmao lotta dunks going off in this thread

Tassador
10-05-2017, 03:03 PM
To sum up thread in America you can buy handguns and high powered rifles. In other countries you do not have that right. Love my freedoms :)

Xaanka
10-05-2017, 03:32 PM
lol imagine trusting the state with your life

Beastagoog
10-05-2017, 04:06 PM
To sum up thread in America you can buy handguns and high powered rifles. In other countries you do not have that right. Love my freedoms :)

You can get guns here in Australia.

You cant just walk in to Walmart and pay 79$ for a cheap glock and 100 rounds after showing them your drivers license and they go to nra.com and type in your name and it gives and tick or cross result. Also there is a 28 day cooling off period down here for weapon purchases; you buy it and you dont get it for 28 days to stop people going and buying guns in fits of rage because their neighbour cut his lawn at 6 am in thr morning on Sunday so yoh want to go kill his whole family as retribution.

If you really really really want a gun here you can legally get one...but it's way more trouble than it's worth and you can't carry it around with you like it's some 1950's cowboy movie. Unless your some form of security.

These reasons are why we have 3000% less gun deaths.

Also plently of other 1st world countries allow people to have guns; Saudia Arabia for example and they don't have mass shootings so it's an inherently American problem.

Eslade
10-05-2017, 04:36 PM
You can get guns here in Australia.

You cant just walk in to Walmart and pay 79$ for a cheap glock and 100 rounds after showing them your drivers license and they go to nra.com and type in your name and it gives and tick or cross result. Also there is a 28 day cooling off period down here for weapon purchases; you buy it and you dont get it for 28 days to stop people going and buying guns in fits of rage because their neighbour cut his lawn at 6 am in thr morning on Sunday so yoh want to go kill his whole family as retribution.

If you really really really want a gun here you can legally get one...but it's way more trouble than it's worth and you can't carry it around with you like it's some 1950's cowboy movie. Unless your some form of security.

These reasons are why we have 3000% less gun deaths.

Also plently of other 1st world countries allow people to have guns; Saudia Arabia for example and they don't have mass shootings so it's an inherently American problem.

So much retard in one post I don't even know where to begin.
You keep saying you can just walk into a Walmart and buy a gun. I haven't seen a gun sold in a Walmart in almost 15 years and the ones that do have guns, have those built action or pellet kinds.

General steps to buying from Walmart according to https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-requirements-to-buy-a-gun-from-Walmart

Be able to pay for the gun. They’re funny that way.
Bring your driver’s license or state ID card. You’ll need that.
Bring a recent (30–60 days) piece of mail that has your name & address on it that matches what’s on your ID. The mail should be a utility bill, rental/lease agreement or similar document. Some states require this to confirm your address. If your car registration matches you can use that.
Check with Wal*Mart or a local gun shop if there are charges to conduct the background check. In some states it may cost you an extra $19–$25.
Also ask the above if any special documents are required. Some states or jurisdictions require you to have a permit to purchase or some other document - a firearms owner ID (FOID) card (Illinois), Firearms Safety Certificate (California). Costs for these are extra and you may need to obtain the document in advance.
If buying a handgun bring a lockable gun case or purchase one from Wal-Mart with an inexpensive padlock or keylock. Most states require the gun to be in a locked container when transporting it. Do not assume the glove box or console to be a legal locked container.
You need to be able to answer NO to the following questions on Form 4473:
Are you under indictment or information in any court for a felony?
Have you ever been convicted in any court of a felony?
Are you a fugitive from justice?
Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?
Have you ever been adjudicated mentally defective or committed to a mental institution?
Have you been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions?
Are you subject to a court order restraining you from harassing, stalking, or threatening your child or an intimate partner or child of such partner?
Have you ever been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence?
Have you ever renounced your United States citizenship?
Are you an alien illegally in the United States?
The dealer will contact the FBI background check system for approval to release the firearm to you. If you live in certain states (like California) there may be a waiting period before you can take possession of your firearm

Also, you're claiming to be able to just walk around with guns in America like it's a country full of cowboys. It's very hard to get a concealed carry license to the point that most don't even bother.

Saudi Arabia may have less mass shootings, I'm not even going to bother looking that up but they sure do have more mass executions and capital punishment. Hell, their women are just barely getting the right to drive a car as long as it's during the day and with either their husband or a male family member.

And once again, less mass shootings in Australia because you have way less people. It's much harder to eat a cow after you named it and it's harder to kill someone that you know and even harder when you don't have as many people gathering. However, the rate of rape in your country is higher, our budget revenue is 5x higher, our gdp is 10x higher the list goes on.

Beastagoog
10-05-2017, 06:24 PM
So much retard in one post I don't even know where to begin.
You keep saying you can just walk into a Walmart and buy a gun. I haven't seen a gun sold in a Walmart in almost 15 years and the ones that do have guns, have those built action or pellet kinds.

General steps to buying from Walmart according to https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-requirements-to-buy-a-gun-from-Walmart

Be able to pay for the gun. They’re funny that way.
Bring your driver’s license or state ID card. You’ll need that.
Bring a recent (30–60 days) piece of mail that has your name & address on it that matches what’s on your ID. The mail should be a utility bill, rental/lease agreement or similar document. Some states require this to confirm your address. If your car registration matches you can use that.
Check with Wal*Mart or a local gun shop if there are charges to conduct the background check. In some states it may cost you an extra $19–$25.
Also ask the above if any special documents are required. Some states or jurisdictions require you to have a permit to purchase or some other document - a firearms owner ID (FOID) card (Illinois), Firearms Safety Certificate (California). Costs for these are extra and you may need to obtain the document in advance.
If buying a handgun bring a lockable gun case or purchase one from Wal-Mart with an inexpensive padlock or keylock. Most states require the gun to be in a locked container when transporting it. Do not assume the glove box or console to be a legal locked container.
You need to be able to answer NO to the following questions on Form 4473:
Are you under indictment or information in any court for a felony?
Have you ever been convicted in any court of a felony?
Are you a fugitive from justice?
Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?
Have you ever been adjudicated mentally defective or committed to a mental institution?
Have you been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions?
Are you subject to a court order restraining you from harassing, stalking, or threatening your child or an intimate partner or child of such partner?
Have you ever been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence?
Have you ever renounced your United States citizenship?
Are you an alien illegally in the United States?
The dealer will contact the FBI background check system for approval to release the firearm to you. If you live in certain states (like California) there may be a waiting period before you can take possession of your firearm

Also, you're claiming to be able to just walk around with guns in America like it's a country full of cowboys. It's very hard to get a concealed carry license to the point that most don't even bother.

Saudi Arabia may have less mass shootings, I'm not even going to bother looking that up but they sure do have more mass executions and capital punishment. Hell, their women are just barely getting the right to drive a car as long as it's during the day and with either their husband or a male family member.

And once again, less mass shootings in Australia because you have way less people. It's much harder to eat a cow after you named it and it's harder to kill someone that you know and even harder when you don't have as many people gathering. However, the rate of rape in your country is higher, our budget revenue is 5x higher, our gdp is 10x higher the list goes on.

Jesus christ dude....

Nevada is an open-carry state, meaning residents are allowed to carry firearms openly in public. It is legal to carry a gun into a bar, restaurant, or casino

Nevada law does not require gun owners to have a permit to purchase or carry rifles and shotguns,

The state of Nevada does not require weapons to be licenced, although Clark County, in which Las Vegas is located, does.

*shakes his head in amazement*

Might wanna check before writing a novel like that.

Eslade
10-05-2017, 07:01 PM
You're trying to lump all of America with one of like 4 states that allow all of that. So you want to gain about just Nevada now? Move those goal posts further fgt.

Tassador
10-05-2017, 09:38 PM
I get the gun laws thing Farzo was 1-11 on a pvp server for 2 years. He is a fucking teddy bear.

Beastagoog
10-06-2017, 02:05 AM
Good thread boys.

Def. one of the better ones in the front page.

brinkman512
10-06-2017, 05:48 AM
I never understood why civilians should have access to semi- or even full-automatic weapons. I always favoured a strong gun law and was being a moral smart ass about it - until i found out that quite a significant portion of my private pension fund is composed of stocks in the arms industry.

So while one should feel sorry for the victims always keep in mind the money factor when talking about guns.

AzzarTheGod
10-06-2017, 06:08 AM
I never understood why civilians should have access to semi- or even full-automatic weapons. I always favoured a strong gun law and was being a moral smart ass about it - until i found out that quite a significant portion of my private pension fund is composed of stocks in the arms industry.

So while one should feel sorry for the victims always keep in mind the money factor when talking about guns.

Ruger trades so high, it must be retirement/hedgefund collusion.

Its not able to be explained any other way. That valuation seems ridiculous.

Xaanka
10-09-2017, 06:18 AM
i can't own a gun for life because i got in a fight at a house party when i was 19, under risk of $100,000 fine and 10 years in prison. fucking rofl at anyone thinks gun control isn't strict as hell in the USA.

Xaanka
10-09-2017, 06:24 AM
like literally no way i possibly, its over a court case that was thrown out too. without receiving a literal pardon on top of the case being thrown out i will never legally own a firearm.

HippoNipple
10-09-2017, 11:20 AM

Jesus christ dude....

Nevada is an open-carry state, meaning residents are allowed to carry firearms openly in public. It is legal to carry a gun into a bar, restaurant, or casino

Nevada law does not require gun owners to have a permit to purchase or carry rifles and shotguns,

The state of Nevada does not require weapons to be licenced, although Clark County, in which Las Vegas is located, does.

*shakes his head in amazement*

Might wanna check before writing a novel like that.

It may be legal to open carry but businesses can still have no gun policies, meaning you can't carry a gun in a casino unless the casino wanted to allow you to. They could call the police and have you arrested for trespassing.

Beastagoog
10-09-2017, 04:24 PM
This thread has run adrift.

I'll try get a new one up.

BallzDeep
10-10-2017, 10:34 PM
It's retarded trying to explain gun laws to someone who would have to bow down to any invading nation or it's own government.

Smart people look at history. Guns aren't only for defending yourself against someone trying to break into your home, an active shooter or someone threatening your life. Guns are meant to be used to defend yourself against invading powers or your own government.

History tells you....at some point you are going to be invaded. I don't give a shit what country you are from or when it is in history but at some point you'll be invaded. Could be when your dead......

But....when you do get invaded or if you do....you'll be getting fucked in the ass by some Chinese dude or whatever country invades you while watching your wife get banged while a good portions of Americans would fight.

I know you don't know this feeling since America is basically your daddy and solves all the worlds problems for you.

The good news is no one really wants to invade Australia since it's essentially worthless. They couldn't even use you guys for slaves. Too dumb.

BallzDeep
10-10-2017, 10:56 PM
And btw since you aren't really smart I'll do some quick math for you. You already said 45%-55% of your deaths are suicide related. In America, it's 65%. More people = more death's per year. You lose.

P.S. Hawaii is a volcanic island. Roads not the nicest? Jesus do they not teach you deductive reasoning in Australia?

Beastagoog
10-10-2017, 11:29 PM
Damn you went hard in the paint with those posts...I like it.

Tassador
10-11-2017, 06:59 AM
I just don't see how you can play eq pvp for 2 years have 2 kills and have a smart mouth about anything. I mean this guy was playing 12 hours a day couldn't kill shit until 5 years later on his Druid...

Beastagoog
10-11-2017, 11:22 AM
I just don't see how you can play eq pvp for 2 years have 2 kills and have a smart mouth about anything. I mean this guy was playing 12 hours a day couldn't kill shit until 5 years later on his Druid...

You need new material dude.

Eslade
10-11-2017, 11:30 AM

You need a new country.

Tassador
10-11-2017, 11:38 AM

I get that but its mentality we are dealing with. A guy who probably has a 1200:1 hours to pvp kill ratio. On a pvp server. It's fucking nuts that anyone would listen to that type of rootard.

Beastagoog
10-11-2017, 12:10 PM
I get that but its mentality we are dealing with. A guy who probably has a 1200:1 hours to pvp kill ratio. On a pvp server. It's fucking nuts that anyone would listen to that type of rootard.

You dont even let people know your toons names....and there is a good reason for that.

The only thing you ever did good with was a wizard lol....anyone can press 1 button and get kills. Heck Baam even manages/d a 2:1 ratio on a wizard and that dude was constantly begging for rez's all over Norrath on a Monk (hello you press FD to avoid death).

If your idea is to be a broken record on someones first ever pvp toons score of 3-13 going 1-60 with 50 mr in zones like KC/CoM/MM during kunark era with guilds like Azrael and Jibekn's guild hunting every leveling spot...with 300ping....

...and your greatest pvp skill was 2 press lure on a wizard in CoM I think you should re-evaluate and get new material pronto.

(Yes people have ratted you out ;))

Tassador
10-11-2017, 12:18 PM
I don't think I played a session of 3 hours ever on red without a pvp kill or two. You went 12 hours at a time leveling up to gear a pally and talk shit about the people you played with for 12 hours. What the fuck is wrong with you?(Australian?)

Your top paid athlete got booted off the best team cause they were paying him $17 mil a year to play 8 mins in a 48 minute basketball game. You run and post here anytime anything negative happens in the US. I don't even know what's happening in Australia, even when you watch the world news or BBC you have no fucking clue on what's happening in Australia. You're bad for ratings and nobody cares...

Beastagoog
10-11-2017, 12:25 PM
I don't think I played a session of 3 hours ever on red without a pvp kill or two. You went 12 hours at a time leveling up to gear a pally and talk shit about the people you played with for 12 hours. What the fuck is wrong with you?(Australian?)

Your top paid athlete got booted off the best team cause they were paying him $17 mil a year to play 8 mins in a 48 minute basketball game. You run and post here anytime anything negative happens in the US. I don't even know what's happening in Australia, even when you watch the world news or BBC you have no fucking clue on what's happening in Australia. You're bad for ratings and nobody cares...

=)

...and here you thought you were anonymous the whole time.....Hahahahaha

Beastagoog
10-11-2017, 12:29 PM
https://i.imgur.com/aXZTycS.jpg

Beastagoog
11-05-2017, 08:18 PM
Well another week another mass shooting.

Remember guys guns don't kill people, people kill people.

(ps. It's been 20 years since Australia's last mass shooting after gun laws were introduced).

Eslade
11-05-2017, 08:56 PM
It's been 70 since anybody cared what Australia did.

AzzarTheGod
11-05-2017, 09:38 PM
Well another week another mass shooting.

Remember guys guns don't kill people, people kill people.

(ps. It's been 20 years since Australia's last mass shooting after gun laws were introduced).

we rip rounds in the US

why make bullets if u can yaupp off a couple rounds in the street?

AzzarTheGod
11-06-2017, 05:30 AM
something tells me yall don't know how shitty america can get without the specific language enabling us to have guns. When the vietnam war happened they where drawing up plans to use nukes. the only thing that stopped the president at the time was the very real threat of people over running the presidents office/white house(i don't advocate just listing history). The very real threat that american citizens can violently overthrow and its written into the constitution to make it lawful is a very very last resort stop gap. And the more our institutions continue to rip us off when/if the time comes you will be glad america wasn't disarmed. We are the biggest super power in the world many times over. Trust and believe.

Minus a little but of paranoia at the end of the post, the duckman is spot on.

Its a check and balance. Vietnam nukes is a great example. (cringe)

Our country was once run by an iron fist. The iron went to scrap metal but its been reprocessed into something else.

AzzarTheGod
11-06-2017, 05:32 AM
Forgot to mention, if you guys think this is about gun laws, or even about someone shooting up a church you need to step out of your bubble. 1 hour after the release of the new leaks, a lone gunmen went and shot up a church dominating all airwaves.

paradise papers, over 13 million documents showing where people have parked their money in tax havens. Good luck and keep getting stuck in potholes instead of the real shit.

Right. This is very big. I expect more shootings to be honest. The panama papers were fucking garbage, no US interests.

The paradise papers = HUGE implications.

I heard Rand Paul is already under fire??? If so, this is not good. People who run the stories will start being killed off, same as the Panama papers journalists.