PDA

View Full Version : Brobb gets DECKED OUT from <Apex> and gquits

fan D
09-20-2017, 07:01 PM
Hard to say who's the winner here, interesting narrative

On one hand, everyone and their mother knows how volatile Brobb is and if you think he is going to have loyalty to your guild, you deserve what's coming to ya. I mean you had everyone on the server literally tell the Apex leadership this will happen, and they continued to give him loot. Brobb got VULAK pixels LOL. How about being a member of Apex and your guild leadership gives BROBB some VULAK loots. Good shit.

Then again, Brobb is always down to fight. He will fight with his current guild no matter the odds, outnumbered or outgeared, he has the drunken confidence and is always there to fight. So maybe he deserved all his loot? He was DOUSED in BIS pixels from Apex because of his commitment to battling Ragnarok.

And eventually we have a raid and Brobb doesn't get the item he want's so he gquits on the spot. "APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW HPT YOU KNO THIS SOME BABYBACK BEWSHIT, BABYBOO NEEDS A NEW CROWN".

Who get's the last laugh, is it Brobb for playin Apex and takin all the loots and rejoining his hilbilie brethren, or is it the server, who all laughed at Apex everytime they gave him BiS loot. Or does Apex come out on top here, having a powerful mercenary in Brobb, fight tooth and nail for the Apex banner during a time when they needed bodies the most.

fan D
09-20-2017, 07:14 PM
https://strawpoll.com/3123aybh

strawpoll becoz didnt make a poll in OP

Tassador
09-20-2017, 07:15 PM
Very interesting but I would say at this point if you're playing you deserve bis. I mean come on it's a fucking ghost town. When 90% of the server are talking to each other on headsets it's no longer fun. And then people are like don't take away OOC. could you imagine how fucking lonely they would be.

Classic.

AzzarTheGod
09-20-2017, 07:16 PM
lmao the loots cant drop fast enough in 2017

Slathar
09-20-2017, 07:28 PM
one thing we can all agree is that Brobb is an obese racist ginger who sucks st EverQuest

georgie
09-20-2017, 08:56 PM
Cocaine cut w b12

KEWLGET
09-20-2017, 09:44 PM
nice to see brobb was allowed to play everquest after i quit

good for him

branamil
09-20-2017, 10:18 PM
If there is a silver lining to all this, it's that it doesn't matter and no one cares.

hokuten99
09-20-2017, 10:28 PM
Hard to say who's the winner here, interesting narrative

On one hand, everyone and their mother knows how volatile Brobb is and if you think he is going to have loyalty to your guild, you deserve what's coming to ya. I mean you had everyone on the server literally tell the Apex leadership this will happen, and they continued to give him loot. Brobb got VULAK pixels LOL. How about being a member of Apex and your guild leadership gives BROBB some VULAK loots. Good shit.

Then again, Brobb is always down to fight. He will fight with his current guild no matter the odds, outnumbered or outgeared, he has the drunken confidence and is always there to fight. So maybe he deserved all his loot? He was DOUSED in BIS pixels from Apex because of his commitment to battling Ragnarok.

And eventually we have a raid and Brobb doesn't get the item he want's so he gquits on the spot. "APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW HPT YOU KNO THIS SOME BABYBACK BEWSHIT, BABYBOO NEEDS A NEW CROWN".

Who get's the last laugh, is it Brobb for playin Apex and takin all the loots and rejoining his hilbilie brethren, or is it the server, who all laughed at Apex everytime they gave him BiS loot. Or does Apex come out on top here, having a powerful mercenary in Brobb, fight tooth and nail for the Apex banner during a time when they needed bodies the most.

I read this whole post aside from the last 3 or 4 sentences. The only thing I have to say about this is you need to take a fucking break from p99 red.

shokar
09-21-2017, 12:07 AM
grats brobb

Makeitrain
09-21-2017, 12:44 AM
grats brobb

although, not too impressed with 2 faction leader heads and kelsiferous...

may it carry the billies to greatness

fan D
09-21-2017, 12:53 AM
I read this whole post aside from the last 3 or 4 sentences. The only thing I have to say about this is you need to take a fucking break from p99 red.

i haven't played in months

just breathing life into these dead forums

AzzarTheGod
09-21-2017, 01:31 AM
nice to see brobb was allowed to play everquest after i quit

good for him

Lmao

wwoneo
09-21-2017, 03:49 AM
Wow, I think everyone that still plays on this server and some who don't have added their 2 cents to this post in under 2 pages. Congrats!

Jazzy
09-21-2017, 06:28 AM
Virgins gonna virge

Quiet
09-21-2017, 06:50 AM
I logged in to EQ once.

Samsung
09-21-2017, 09:27 AM
love my BABY BOO

Eslade
09-21-2017, 09:39 AM
I'd say the people that stopped logging in >6 months ago won.

Grats on pixels brobb. Now let the box die.

kotton05
09-21-2017, 10:25 AM
Brobs bergers is my favorite show. finally saw what side of the spectrum it takes to be in epidemic.

Tupakk
09-21-2017, 10:51 AM
Thought these forums were a myth.

Shrubwise
09-21-2017, 10:53 AM
Red has been like this before. Shortly after release, the population plummeted into the 20's and teens. It'll pick back up again.

Eslade
09-21-2017, 11:12 AM
Red has been like this before. Shortly after release, the population plummeted into the 20's and teens. It'll pick back up again.

Nope. This server is dead. Too many rules and too much handholding. Box is a step up from running your own in your garage populated by bots.

Beastagoog
09-21-2017, 11:49 AM

Rofl.

hatelore
09-21-2017, 12:06 PM
Nope. This server is dead. Too many rules and too much handholding. Box is a step up from running your own in your garage populated by bots.

Tassador
09-21-2017, 03:01 PM

I agree with you man they are coming back soon. Like really soon.

Smedy
09-21-2017, 04:14 PM

there's a huge difference between classic and people coming back to play more as new content is coming out and end of life no more content everyone running around in BIS.

wipe it clean and lets fight over imaginary items again or delete the server and save the lives of the addicts still roaming these lands

Slathar
09-21-2017, 05:37 PM
there's a huge difference between classic and people coming back to play more as new content is coming out and end of life no more content everyone running around in BIS.

wipe it clean and lets fight over imaginary items again or delete the server and save the lives of the addicts still roaming these lands

We will be together.

AzzarTheGod
09-21-2017, 06:32 PM
What's with all the server negativity in this thread

Shrubwise is right, the box has faced tough times under the early duke years.

As Tassador said a bounce back is inevitable there are literally thousands of accounts with 100 to 200 QUASI-BIS players ready to get to thumpin and bumpin and make some new SMEDY videos

quasi BIS n smedy videos lets keep focusing on the better days to come

Saludeen
09-21-2017, 08:37 PM
Who will give me drums of the beast so I have a reason to reinstall. I just wanna run fast. I probably have cancer too so you can do like a make a wish thing. I'll even give them back if you want when I quit again cause i'm an honest person.

KEWLGET
09-21-2017, 08:41 PM
hey guys i'm a total nobody and i refuse to play unless i get a very expensive and rare item handed to me for nothing at all

fuck off idiot, no one likes you

AzzarTheGod
09-21-2017, 08:59 PM
but he's got cancer.

really worried about this 1 tho think it could be the next vyrenoth hopefully he gets off these forums before someone makes him allu snackbar 'gean technologies.

lets remember getting dunked on the forums was a contributing factor in vyrenoths actions

SamwiseRed
09-21-2017, 09:33 PM
Vyrenoth for gm

mickmoranis
09-21-2017, 09:51 PM
damn, excellent thread.

Saludeen
09-21-2017, 11:02 PM
hey guys i'm a total nobody and i refuse to play unless i get a very expensive and rare item handed to me for nothing at all

fuck off idiot, no one likes you

Lol you act like rotting pixels on a dead server are actually worth something. Delete your RL character because its equally worthless.

Saludeen
09-21-2017, 11:53 PM
I take it back because I actually feel sorry for you. But not the first sentence.

Jazzy
09-22-2017, 01:36 AM
ANy girls playing currently? If so a/s/l

AzzarTheGod
09-22-2017, 03:02 AM
saludeen visited my profile recently. confirmed upset.

u gotta stop visiting the forums man i dont know why you come here.

i forumquest, what do you do besides share an illegal religion with people?

AzzarTheGod
09-22-2017, 03:04 AM
What I mean is. Its 2017. Why are you here? What is your purpose in life on this forum?

Have you ever tried to rectify this forum with your religion? How do you rectify the forum with your religion?

I dont know much about that juicebar allah stuff, but I know enough to tell you that you are opposite god for visiting this forum.

hows it feel committing haram on a daily basis?

Samsung
09-22-2017, 05:43 AM
ANy girls playing currently? If so a/s/l

leave the bitches to me :)

Jazzy
09-22-2017, 06:43 AM
leave the bitches to me :)

Would not decline spit roast - gnome bros 4 lyfe 2k17

Tassador
09-22-2017, 08:38 AM
I take it back because I actually feel sorry for you. But not the first sentence.

Personal attack on a younger man who is better than you at everquest. You seem rattled. Pretty sure the kid smiles hard as fuck when he sees your avatar.

SamwiseRed
09-22-2017, 10:16 AM
Personal attack on a younger man who is better than you at everquest. You seem rattled. Pretty sure the kid smiles hard as fuck when he sees your avatar.

Smiling hard as hell... haven't heard that classic line in a long time. Good shit.

Nirgon
09-22-2017, 11:30 AM
Delete Islam thx

shokar
09-22-2017, 02:40 PM
grats brobb

Baam
09-22-2017, 05:02 PM
Pixel fight lol cya apex and ty for pixels