PDA

View Full Version : cryptocurrency

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

hokuten99
09-17-2017, 04:48 PM
been researching cryptocurrency mining the past month and I've been actively mining the past 14 days. I see the potential and I see the future. If anybody else is involved in mining get in touch with me and lets collaborate ideas.

I've known about cryptocurrency for the past 15 years but was always too scared to get involved, so not a new topic for me!

Kaeru
09-17-2017, 05:37 PM
you mean like bitcoin ?

georgie
09-17-2017, 06:09 PM
Any virtual seminars?

Tassador
09-17-2017, 08:12 PM
Op is a box legend at pvp while breaking into people houses via lock smith job. Also spin kicks on the beach with double dragon tattoo.

God bless you sir!

georgie
09-17-2017, 08:33 PM
Locksmith was the plan b. Being a weaponsmith was the first one

AzzarTheGod
09-17-2017, 08:47 PM
Yes, legend of taking fungi's from his own guild mates and RMTing them.

Tassador
09-17-2017, 10:17 PM
Yes, legend of taking fungi's from his own guild mates and RMTing them.

Was that a rip or a compliment? Who is this guy Dudley do right?

hokuten99
09-18-2017, 12:58 AM
grow up

Jazzy
09-18-2017, 03:50 AM
It is totally cool and normal to dscuss real life financial ideas with strangers on elf and dragon sim forums

chadtwoke
09-18-2017, 02:52 PM
i have 2 radeon hd 4870's laying around, r they good 4 mining?

Izmael
09-18-2017, 03:14 PM
Maybe you can mine some Litecoin for minor profit but it'll teach you a lot of things about cryptos which may be infinitely more valuable than the few bucks of profit you might squeeze out at the end of the month after paying the electricity bill.

Forget about Bitcoin and Ethereum mining though, that GPU is outdated by several orders of magnitude.

If you are willing to fork over some cash, Nvidia GTX 1070 is my personal preference most of the time - I recommend the WF OC 8Gb version from Gigabyte.

chadtwoke
09-18-2017, 03:47 PM
Maybe you can mine some Litecoin for minor profit but it'll teach you a lot of things about cryptos which may be infinitely more valuable than the few bucks of profit you might squeeze out at the end of the month after paying the electricity bill.

Forget about Bitcoin and Ethereum mining though, that GPU is outdated by several orders of magnitude.

If you are willing to fork over some cash, Nvidia GTX 1070 is my personal preference most of the time - I recommend the WF OC 8Gb version from Gigabyte.

Interesting. I also have a 1050Ti OC 4gb in my main computer. Does the CPU and Ram have any effect on the mining capability? I'm asking cause I have some old mobo's with old cpu's and ram(like amd athlon 2 dual cores and ddr 2 4 gig ram type shit) that I could throw together in a milk crate for some mining.

Izmael
09-18-2017, 04:11 PM
If you are using your GPU to mine, computer CPU and RAM have minimal to no importance. Old mobos with junk CPUs work fine.

If you are mining a coin which can't be mined (or not efficiently) with GPUs and therefore using your CPU, then the CPU, and maybe RAM will matter. Example of a CPU coin (ie: there's no point using a GPU for it as it will eat more energy but won't mine any more coins) - Monero.

I'm not sure about 1050 Ti's efficiency. What matters is money made for energy spent and I recommend you research that before you start mining with it. You might not cover your energy bill with the earnings.

Starting in cryptos in 2017 isn't easy but it's an incredible world rich of stuff to discover.

Izmael
09-18-2017, 04:33 PM
Also you mentionned milk crate. Air circulation there will suck.

If you want to go the cheap way, you can buy the ALBERT Ikea shelf which is incredible value for the money and saw it in two, and screw your mobo/gpu/psu/etc to it. There, two instant rig "frames", total cost 12 euros.

HippoNipple
09-18-2017, 05:14 PM
If higher education has failed you guys maybe a trade school is the answer.

AzzarTheGod
09-18-2017, 05:45 PM

smilin hard

Izmael
09-18-2017, 06:25 PM

There's a distinct possibility that you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

Pokesan
09-18-2017, 08:06 PM
fertility fades under the warm glow of my mining "rig"

SamwiseRed
09-18-2017, 10:03 PM
wouldnt you make more money pizza trading plat?

hokuten99
09-18-2017, 11:04 PM
im currently mining 250 dollars of crypto currency a day, im about to invest some dough and increase my profits 16 fold. lots of people here do not know what they are talking about.

Tassador
09-18-2017, 11:13 PM
im currently mining 250 dollars of crypto currency a day, im about to invest some dough and increase my profits 16 fold. lots of people here do not know what they are talking about.

Cool I am currently picking locks at 16 bucks and hour. 24 bucks an hour during Irma. It's ok cause I am a millionaire irl.

hokuten99
09-19-2017, 12:25 AM
Cool I am currently picking locks at 16 bucks and hour. 24 bucks an hour during Irma. It's ok cause I am a millionaire irl.

nurga do you know who i am?

hokuten99
09-19-2017, 12:30 AM
Warning to anyone who collaborates with this guy. He is likely to use you and then sell your stuff (happened on r99)

the only people im willing to work with are people i know well on here. all of which know i am a stalwart human being.

Glissando
09-19-2017, 12:32 AM
That fight on zek where you were blind and killed 2 people looking at the screen of your box healer

Would follow Jib to the grave

hokuten99
09-19-2017, 12:34 AM
i have 2 radeon hd 4870's laying around, r they good 4 mining?

these cards are too old and considered obsolete as they are so weak it would cost more in electricity than profits alone.

hokuten99
09-19-2017, 12:42 AM
That fight on zek where you were blind and killed 2 people looking at the screen of your box healer

Would follow Jib to the grave

haha sounds like something I've done, its been so long since I've played I skipped this whole recent season. Newest season in october or something? Such a valiant comrade to follow me to the grave, state your name and rank soldier.

Meep
09-19-2017, 01:10 AM
How many Jibekn-bux = 1USD?

hokuten99
09-19-2017, 01:50 AM
How many Jibekn-bux = 1USD?

priceless

Shrubwise
09-19-2017, 04:06 AM

Hahaha

Gwynraven
09-19-2017, 05:41 AM
haha sounds like something I've done, its been so long since I've played I skipped this whole recent season. Newest season in october or something? Such a valiant comrade to follow me to the grave, state your name and rank soldier.

Seen those kills live, funniest shit of the season.

See you in October Jib , the Catalina wine mixer are gathering

firenze

Jazzy
09-19-2017, 10:36 AM
TALLBOYS

HippoNipple
09-19-2017, 11:21 AM

That or the auto-stick with MacroQuest - I'm sure both are exciting to witness.

hokuten99
09-19-2017, 12:44 PM
That or the auto-stick with MacroQuest - I'm sure both are exciting to witness.

I press all the right keys at the right time with my own human brain, its a lot of fun.

Utmost
09-19-2017, 03:04 PM
U need dark web access for these minings? Maybe swish has kodi box to help?

surron
09-19-2017, 03:59 PM
hokuten99 / izmael which coins are you mining?

which websites you visit to learn about setting up mining rig

i've been day trading on poloneix for a while but all my profits have been pure luck I have no idea what im actually doing.

I've also stood up gekko https://github.com/askmike/gekko which you can run algorithms on paper trades. Every single trading algo usually ends up negative profits. Do you think anything like this is plausible?

Do you think arbitraging is plausible?

hokuten99
09-19-2017, 04:09 PM

firenze

The power of this individual is intoxicating

Izmael
09-19-2017, 04:21 PM
Arbitraging, in its HFT meaning, isn't possible at this point because cryptocurrency transfers are quite slow - minutes to hours - by design. Volatility of most/all coins is such that it makes arbitraging impossible.

I don't mine very much, mostly Zcash with a few dozen GPUs. Mainly into trading and investing really. I plan on mining a lot more soon, when I figure out how to do oil cooling of GPUs properly.

To learn how to build rigs, your best friend is youtube. There's a wealth of information there. Make sure the videos you watch are recent enough.

If you're trying to trade without knowing what you are doing, you are basically playing the lottery. I'm gonna save you a lot of time and maybe money - as far as major coins are concerned, follow the fundamentals, watch the news (financial and geopolitical mostly) and see how the market reacts. When you feel you start understanding things, start trading small amounts.

On marginal coins (99% of all coins), a lot/most of potential profit and loss comes from pump'n'dump schemes which are constantly orchestrated. Learn to spot them and try to not lose money to them. Profit from them if you can.

If you can, learn about blockchain and how bitcoin works. It's probably the #1 technology breakthrough of the last 5-7 years and it's here to stay.

hokuten99
09-19-2017, 06:22 PM
I agree with a lot of things izmael is saying.

If you are trying to make money right now you will probably lose, if you want to make money in a few years there is so much room for growth.

you want to get involved with nicehash miner it automatically mines the most efficient coins for your specific hardware and they pay you in bit coin.

p.pumpjob
09-19-2017, 06:37 PM
scam

Silvurwolf
09-19-2017, 09:12 PM
every buy at an all time high has ended up in profits with bitcoin. pick a buy in at a fundamental resistance then take profits every 15% gain (fiat) or so and either diversify (alt coins / stocks / gold / whatever) or reinvest after a correction.

alt coins can regularly rise/fall 30% - but believe me you don't want a majority of your portfolio in alt coins when bitcoin starts surging. and when bitcoin dips alt coins are hit much harder, with some inconsistent exceptions.

for mining I'm not familiar, but there are pools you can join which mine the most efficient coins for your setup and automatically convert to bitcoin. they take a cut i think but its profitable still, maybe 2$ a day after electricity with a regular rig

most importantly, your investments should be long term oriented, sometimes I've been in the red for months before hitting green, can't say how glad i am that i didn't sell at a loss. do you think the price of bitcoin will be higher or lower in 1 year?

edit: oops jibekn already mentioned it, nicehash is probably a good place to start

Pokesan
09-19-2017, 10:16 PM
china money won't last y'all digital millionaires better sell before prc bans it entirely

hokuten99
09-19-2017, 10:19 PM
nice hash takes just 2% which is basically nothing. electricity consists of 5% of my revenue which is virtually nothing. its pretty much all profit.

in 1 year the bitcoin will probably be around 15,000 to 40,000 dollars prt coin where right now its 4000 per coin.

Silvurwolf
09-19-2017, 11:55 PM
nicehash sounds like the way to go

prc doesn't want money leaving and cryptocurrency isn't regulated by governments, so not a huge surprise on a ban. They cracking down hard already, exchange executives and their families can't leave in some cases

cryptocurrency is very risky, risk management and due diligence is necessary

short term my bet is price down more bc china but it's so speculative and unregulated that i think up in 1 year

hokuten99
09-19-2017, 11:57 PM
a wise man once told me, everything china bans is going to succeed.

Glissando
09-20-2017, 12:29 AM

firenze

Macca reporting for duty

Izmael
09-20-2017, 03:33 AM
China can't ban bitcoin unless they unplug the country from the Internet (and even then people will find a way).

Facebook and Gmail are already banned in China and every time I went there I used them everyday and everyone around me was using it as well.

China can ban chinese bitcoin exchanges which is very different. People will simply use exchanges outside China. They can also ban chinese bitcoin farms which will simply set back the bitcoin network a bit but nothing it cannot withstand.

Jazzy
09-20-2017, 06:34 AM
Onecoin millionnaire here

Smedy
09-20-2017, 07:49 AM
been researching cryptocurrency mining the past month and I've been actively mining the past 14 days. I see the potential and I see the future. If anybody else is involved in mining get in touch with me and lets collaborate ideas.

I've known about cryptocurrency for the past 15 years but was always too scared to get involved, so not a new topic for me!

i started farming and trading bitcoin in 2012, many laughed

things are good now, thanks 4 read

#imrichbitch

Izmael
09-20-2017, 08:21 AM
People who laugh at it now are simply bitter because all they have to show for the last 5 years of their lives is a dressed up goblin on a 20 pop server.

HippoNipple
09-20-2017, 10:17 AM
People who laugh at it now are simply bitter because all they have to show for the last 5 years of their lives is a dressed up goblin on a 20 pop server.

So this is a binary situation, either you farm bitcoin or you are a loser? Interesting.

Iandyan
09-20-2017, 10:46 AM
Is it actually worth investing in a mining rig? Or would you be better off using the money you would have spent on mining equipment/electricity to just buy the currency?

Izmael
09-20-2017, 12:21 PM
So this is a binary situation, either you farm bitcoin or you are a loser? Interesting.

Not sure how you came to this conclusion.

Izmael
09-20-2017, 12:22 PM
Is it actually worth investing in a mining rig? Or would you be better off using the money you would have spent on mining equipment/electricity to just buy the currency?

Mining is a pretty sure fire way to make money. Investing is investing - you can make or lose money depend on luck, your skills and a ton of other factors.

hokuten99
09-20-2017, 01:23 PM

mining is worth it if you are tech/computer/hardware savy. I was born into this industry so it comes easy to me.

If you understand economies, supply and demand, basic human nature, anonymity, security, investments then this is a good thing to get into. mining or investing into it.

If you aren't good with any of these things you probably should just stick with whatever you are good at. completely up to you though I don't know how dedicated you are to succeed.

MrSparkle001
09-20-2017, 09:17 PM
So this may sound noob (because it is) but how do you get paid when mining? Say I want to use nicehash...how do I collect?

Pokesan
09-20-2017, 09:24 PM
beast will always get its share.

enjoy your freedom while it lasts, coinlords.

the spooks are watching closely.

Izmael
09-21-2017, 05:40 AM
So this may sound noob (because it is) but how do you get paid when mining? Say I want to use nicehash...how do I collect?

Nicehash is a decent way to start mining if you're new to it. It makes pretty much all decisions for you (but takes who knows how big of a percentage of what you make).

After you are comfortable to fly on your own wings you can switch from Nicehash to another way of mining and make more.

I actually tried Nicehash on one of my rigs (brand new Win 10 with 6x GTX 1070 with latest drivers) and it crashed repeatedly.

But I'm sure it works for a lot of people. It's great for non-techies because you don't have to learn a million things about hardware and software. It also has that "idle mining" feature which is certainly good for people who don't have dedicated mining equipment but just have their computer and would like it to mine a dollar or two while they are not using it.

As for collecting the earnings, Nicehash will pay you in bitcoins. Whatever coin you're mining, it will convert to bitcoin (after taking an additional fee, of course) and credit it to the bitcoin account you automatically open with them. Then your bitcoins (or fractions thereof) are yours to transfer to another bitcoin wallet or directly to a merchant website that accepts bitcoins. If you want to convert bitcoins to fiat money (ie: state-backed money such as USD or EUR), you can use bitcoin exchanges or sell directly to someone you know or find online (beware scams).

I'm not sure how hard it is to do it if you're in the USA. I suppose it's harder than in other countries. I know some exchanges require additional paperwork if you're from the USA and making bank transfers to/from USA accounts isn't easy if at all possible.

Basically regular banks don't like cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin very much. Cryptocurrencies remove the need for banks, that's why.

Also country governments don't like cryptos too much because they have no control on the transfers (read: can't tax them).

Jazzy
09-21-2017, 06:26 AM
Thx for shaere

Pokesan
09-21-2017, 09:13 AM
China told exchange operators to not leave Beijing this is good for bitcoin ???

Raavak
09-21-2017, 10:14 AM
Just buy stuff with your bitcoins.

AzzarTheGod
09-21-2017, 05:38 PM
I'm not sure how hard it is to do it if you're in the USA. I suppose it's harder than in other countries. I know some exchanges require additional paperwork if you're from the USA and making bank transfers to/from USA accounts isn't easy if at all possible.

Since 9/11 any type of banking transfer is pretty extreme in the USA and requires a lot of extra paperwork for the bank and making sure that you are fully identified via date of birth and Social-security number, your citizen identification number. Anyone who can't fully identify themselves won't be able to receive anything. the overseas bank then has to confirm this information through a request to the US government.

Its a waiting period and most foreign banks dont want to request the US to approve every single customer and report to the US every single transaction, its a hassle. Sometimes the bank won't get a reply from the US government, and they have to request authentication again. Lack of reply or unspecified holds on a customer that are never specified so they cannot tell the US customer what the problem is, are major reasons why Euro banks don't deal with US customers.

The paperwork piles up fast when dealing with a US citizen. The bank ends up feeling like its asking US permission for every single dealing. Its definitely not the best country to live in for bitcoin exchange.

Slathar
09-21-2017, 05:42 PM
If you're just now getting into it you need massive amounts of money to make more money. If you're mining now, you're wasting your time.

AzzarTheGod
09-21-2017, 05:48 PM
If you're just now getting into it you need massive amounts of money to make more money. If you're mining now, you're wasting your time.

Was going to post this earlier. Its funny to see the same questions people were asking 10 years ago regarding "should I buy equipment" / "should I farm".

10 years ago we asked the same questions. It turns out, yeah 10 years ago, you should have invested 50k in farming gear and went to work. BUT EVEN 10 YEARS AGO, the insiders still had extreme advantage. The people with the connections to China equipment at wholesale dirt cheap prices were the guys making the real fast money because they recouped costs the fastest and when chip upgrades came out, they would have early access to them.

In 2017 you would need to spend mega bucks, have a GREAT location *cough not on the US power grid* and have a great equipment hookup in China to make it worth buying in.

These guys in this thread might make a few bucks...thats about it. Why not apply for SNAP/FoodStamps and sell them on the street? Or hey, if you're a real criminal that plays for keeps and doesn't have a problem with potential prison time, there is a big market in purchasing birth certificates of people from Puerto Rico who have no intention of entering the United States and "ghost entering" them and applying for 4-5 benefit programs of the 5 Puerto identities you bought. DISCLAIMER: I'm not saying anything that the mainstream media has not already informed the public on, and I am not suggesting anyone do this or explaining how to do anything. Get off my back.

but hey youll make more than you will farming bitcoin as a hobby. im giving a criminal example because farming bitcoin is arguably equally as desperate an act. That's right I said it. Bitcoin is DESPERATE.

Izmael
09-21-2017, 05:56 PM
I don't know why all the fuss about terrorism and money. History shows that relatively little to no money is needed by the terrorists to prepare and carry out their plans.

Some flight lessons, an automatic gun, a rental truck or some basic chemicals you can buy in an everyday store.

Izmael
09-21-2017, 05:59 PM
farming bitcoin is arguably equally as desperate an act.

Name another business where you get your initial investment back in 10 months and then it's just profit.

AzzarTheGod
09-21-2017, 06:00 PM
Name another business where you get your initial investment back in 10 months and then it's just profit.

10 months? It was 10 months in 2007. You crunched that in 2017 or did you just make it up?

post your excel spreadsheet

Tassador
09-21-2017, 06:07 PM
You know some people just need to work for others to make money. Once you come to that realization maybe you can learn from those people or get mentored by them. Actually fuck that lock picking, bong ripping and let's mine this shit!!!!

Izmael
09-21-2017, 06:14 PM
10 months? It was 10 months in 2007. You crunched that in 2017 or did you just make it up?

post your excel spreadsheet

Your ignorance is almost touching.

AzzarTheGod
09-21-2017, 06:16 PM
Your ignorance is almost touching.

no spreadsheet, 10 months based on inequity of bong ripping your GPU. got it.

whooo gather around boys we're going to bongrip our GPUs together and make a whole 100 dollars in 10 months

Pokesan
09-21-2017, 07:37 PM
i don't want to ruin my computer i use it for video games not fedora dollars

AzzarTheGod
09-21-2017, 08:40 PM
*rips GPU bonghit*

mmm this some good stuff feel like im contributing to society

MrSparkle001
09-21-2017, 09:07 PM
Yeah I'm not compromising my computer to make a few extra bucks a month. I'm just curious how this all works.

kotton05
09-21-2017, 09:13 PM
i don't want to ruin my computer i use it for video games not fedora dollars

hey pokesan, ever heard of ESEA? They are a company that runs counter strike leagues. I first heard of mining from them. Those fuckers hid bit mining software in their anti cheat software and was mining on everyone's PC's ruined a bunch almost got squashed. Turned out it was just some rogue programmer but still. The effects it can have on your pc is not good and I'd def not try it on a gaming/personal use computer.

Only advice I have is get the special equipment and don't expect much unless you're doing some large scale stuff. Think most opportunities now come from trading.

SamwiseRed
09-21-2017, 09:31 PM
I tried this and my p99 accounts got hacked

Pokesan
09-21-2017, 09:55 PM
hey pokesan, ever heard of ESEA? They are a company that runs counter strike leagues. I first heard of mining from them. Those fuckers hid bit mining software in their anti cheat software and was mining on everyone's PC's ruined a bunch almost got squashed. Turned out it was just some rogue programmer but still. The effects it can have on your pc is not good and I'd def not try it on a gaming/personal use computer.

Only advice I have is get the special equipment and don't expect much unless you're doing some large scale stuff. Think most opportunities now come from trading.

new info but not surprising. in the same vein i've heard there have been ads that mine in your browser somehow.

currency of the future folks

AzzarTheGod
09-22-2017, 03:00 AM
lol @ the high views on this thread

so many people desperate to bongrip their GPU

*inhales GPU* mmm thats some good pretend money

MrSparkle001
09-22-2017, 12:15 PM
I just fried my GPU but I made 5 bucks!

https://i.imgur.com/WsFE5pG.jpg

hokuten99
09-22-2017, 07:21 PM
if you are mining to sell today you are a fool, you mine today to sell in 5 years when the value spikes up. I'll make another post in 5 years showing you all when I'm a multi millionaire. And yes don't mine on your gaming pc!

AzzarTheGod
09-22-2017, 07:45 PM
if you are mining to sell today you are a fool, you mine today to sell in 5 years when the value spikes up. I'll make another post in 5 years showing you all when I'm a multi millionaire. And yes don't mine on your gaming pc!

Pokesan
09-22-2017, 07:49 PM

you are insane

Jazzy
09-22-2017, 10:14 PM
GEt a real job nerd

Swish
09-22-2017, 11:11 PM
https://i.imgur.com/oS7dfiu.gif

https://i.imgur.com/9dxiIqz.jpg https://i.imgur.com/mhhXe59.gif

https://i.imgur.com/oBMq0W8.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/d7WUYvd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Ndt9vyL.gif

I feel like at least a few people will attempt to click those pictures

AzzarTheGod
09-23-2017, 12:39 AM

georgie
09-23-2017, 01:02 AM
Prostitution isn't funny

AzzarTheGod
09-23-2017, 04:22 AM
bongripping GPUs...prostitution

whats the difference? put a skirt on u broke jibeknn

hokuten99
09-23-2017, 01:27 PM
the less other people mine the more money I make so all the negativity is actually a good thing. Thread was a major success in the sense that you fools scared others to mine and I found a few people to collaborate with.

#Winning as usual

Pokesan
09-23-2017, 04:48 PM
the less other people mine the more money I make so all the negativity is actually a good thing. Thread was a major success in the sense that you fools scared others to mine and I found a few people to collaborate with.

#Winning as usual

the master plan to become a millionaire by getting laughed off the elf forums

Tassador
09-23-2017, 04:59 PM
the master plan to become a millionaire by getting laughed off the elf forums

This guy made $500 an hour playing on red he is going to do it on mining as well.

hokuten99
09-23-2017, 05:00 PM
I would have to humbly disagree with you, but I commemorate you for trying

AzzarTheGod
09-23-2017, 05:08 PM
This guy made $500 an hour playing on red he is going to do it on mining as well.

Tassadaor been the voice of reason lately around here...

if anyone is dumbtarded and desperate enough to actually pump milk out of this GPU titty its jib.

still strongly advise nobody else gets involved unless you want to drop 100k and research the chinese hardware wholesale market extensively or speak mandarin. hitting a language barrier affects your ability to negotiate a price.

AzzarTheGod
09-23-2017, 06:57 PM
people real negative on people expressing themselves on elf forum about RL gains, made up or not, got some real problems. cause it doesn't seem like its made up to the haters. they straight up attacking you for pushing a few keys more than them and getting paid, pretty funny.

Agree duckman people bragging about all the pretend money they are making (or not making? jib said YEARS) got some real problems.

Pokesan
09-23-2017, 09:48 PM
more money in tranny bux on them cams, do it jib

hokuten99
09-23-2017, 11:45 PM
negative degenerate toxic social rejects still mad after all these years they couldnt beat me in a 17 year old computer game roleplaying as an elf character. I'm sorry you couldnt beat me i dont know what else to do or say.

AzzarTheGod
09-24-2017, 12:31 AM
more money in tranny bux on them cams, do it jib

lmao yeah pull your pants down on cam and make this face jib, maybe you'll achieve your dream of being a millionaire within 15 years.

hokuten99
09-24-2017, 12:28 PM
If I log in my elf sim character and allow you to kill me will you then not hate me so much? I just want to be your friend.

Pokesan
09-24-2017, 08:46 PM
nobody hate you we just giving you advice on a more fruitful endeavour

now start the cam & bite the pillow

AzzarTheGod
09-25-2017, 07:30 AM
If I log in my elf sim character and allow you to kill me will you then not hate me so much? I just want to be your friend.

hmmm this 1's a real beard-scratcher. Let me get back to you

Genedin
10-06-2017, 10:58 AM
I currently own 2,000 BNB coins and 8 Etherium.

Co worker just bought this crazy rig from china that is supposed to mine $5,000 worth of Litecoins a month from this website that makes custom machines for it.

Was going to purchase two machines to mine Dashcoin for $4,000 each but the company sold out.

Let me know what you are getting into.

AzzarTheGod
10-06-2017, 06:18 PM

https://i.imgur.com/WsFE5pG.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/WsFE5pG.jpg

Xaanka
10-06-2017, 08:42 PM
hi i have a friend who made a bit over 50 mil on bitcoin he said the best advice he has for investing in bitcoin is to try using a time machine

Xaanka
10-06-2017, 08:45 PM
i was one of those chumps making fun of bitcoin LOL not real money etc and had the exact same opportunity to invest early on

boy do i feel dumb in retrospect

El Prez
11-05-2017, 11:42 AM
pinged ya

SamwiseRed
11-05-2017, 12:26 PM
hi i have a friend who made a bit over 50 mil on bitcoin he said the best advice he has for investing in bitcoin is to try using a time machine

same but double

yyrkoon
11-05-2017, 07:31 PM
good thread

tldr bit coin almost $8k usd

azzar mad cuz can't afford

LOL

AzzarTheGod
11-05-2017, 08:09 PM
good thread

tldr bit coin almost $8k usd

azzar mad cuz can't afford

LOL

https://i.imgur.com/WsFE5pG.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/WsFE5pG.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/WsFE5pG.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/WsFE5pG.jpg

AzzarTheGod
11-05-2017, 08:19 PM
https://i.imgur.com/WsFE5pG.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/WsFE5pG.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/WsFE5pG.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/WsFE5pG.jpg

Beastagoog
11-05-2017, 08:40 PM
bitcoin will crash like all currencies that get over inflated do, and all the in the knows will cash out and leave all the moms and dads get caught with their 1,000's$ invested -- such is the way with all these sorts of hysteria based investments. Much like banks printing money to loan to people to buy homes to earn the interest off incomes of the person paying the mortage off, who's to say that inventor/group that started bitcoin wont just print more bitcoins?

it's not legislated, just like the banking industry isn't btw, it's just a set of rules some people invented to make the exchanges safe...much like the banking industry.

anyone buying it to bitcoin now is fucking retarded because that boat sailed years ago, now it's just a heading towards a crash.

(in before a bitcoin hardcore fan( like a hardcore vegan does ) jumps down my throat about the technicalities of how this will never happen

IT"S LIKE RMT BOYS, YOU'RE BUYING NOTHING WITH YOUR MONEY, AT ANY TIME ROG-DAWG CAN PULL THE PLUG AND YOUR FICTIONAL 1/8th OF A BIT COIN IS GONE!

AzzarTheGod
11-05-2017, 08:59 PM
bitcoin will crash like all currencies that get over inflated do, and all the in the knows will cash out and leave all the moms and dads get caught with their 1,000's$ invested -- such is the way with all these sorts of hysteria based investments. Much like banks printing money to loan to people to buy homes to earn the interest off incomes of the person paying the mortage off, who's to say that inventor/group that started bitcoin wont just print more bitcoins?

it's not legislated, just like the banking industry isn't btw, it's just a set of rules some people invented to make the exchanges safe...much like the banking industry.

anyone buying it to bitcoin now is fucking retarded because that boat sailed years ago, now it's just a heading towards a crash.

(in before a bitcoin hardcore fan( like a hardcore vegan does ) jumps down my throat about the technicalities of how this will never happen

IT"S LIKE RMT BOYS, YOU'RE BUYING NOTHING WITH YOUR MONEY, AT ANY TIME ROG-DAWG CAN PULL THE PLUG AND YOUR FICTIONAL 1/8th OF A BIT COIN IS GONE!

*720*

yyrkoon
11-06-2017, 05:35 AM
spam spam spam

lmao

this kid is easy to trigger

playing u like a fiddle

AzzarTheGod
11-06-2017, 05:36 AM

AzzarTheGod
11-06-2017, 05:37 AM

SamwiseRed
11-06-2017, 10:11 AM
made 4 cents yesterday, prob put my two weeks in soon.

derpcake
11-06-2017, 01:52 PM
only a retard would have the idea that they can compete and generate a profit in a market dominated by professional server farms

Izmael
11-06-2017, 02:18 PM
https://i.imgur.com/seh6p.gif

funnland
11-06-2017, 02:30 PM

You can't just print more bitcoins...... There is a maximum of 21 million BTC (about 16 million BTC have been mined so far). This is one of the reasons people like it as a currency.

But governments will probably never allow it survive as anything more than a ad-hoc currency for making digital transactions.

NachtMystium
11-06-2017, 08:07 PM
how do I rob the bit-coin bank? I got a laptop and a pair o' brass bawls

fash
11-07-2017, 01:21 AM
Any more finance tips from the experts at p99?

SamwiseRed
11-07-2017, 01:25 AM
buy high sell low

Izmael
11-07-2017, 06:08 AM
how do I rob the bit-coin bank? I got a laptop and a pair o' brass bawls

There is a bitcoin wallet holding 150000 bitcoins here (https://bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/address/3D2oetdNuZUqQHPJmcMDDHYoqkyNVsFk9r). This amounts to over $1 billion today. It belongs to Bitfinex, a large crypto trading hub.

To gain access to that wallet you need to guess a number between 1 and roughly 10^77 (that's 1 followed by 77 zeros). The best part? You have unlimited tries!

Good luck!

Jazzy
11-07-2017, 01:33 PM
Thanks just cracked it and promptly went to redguides on a shopping bender

AzzarTheGod
11-15-2017, 06:31 PM
I just wanted to let all my crypto pals know that my antics were uncalled for and really, you can make money with this shit if you are willing to spend money. But like the stock market the real money is made by ripping people off, not by farming. But if you got a trust fund to blow, go right ahead and compete with the farm houses in China. Alternatively injecting viruses to farm crypto through bot networks is great if you're.....oh wait, you wouldn't be posting on a P99 forum about cryptocurrency if you really had the inside track.

Anyway I was being a douche earlier and Cylock has made me realize the error of my ways. Truly sorry guys I won't disrupt this discussion with rude pictures again.

Lulz~Sect
11-17-2017, 03:18 PM
it's almost like buying cell phone chargers on the cheap and then setting up a mall cell phone kiosk and then selling them at a higher price!

BRILLIANT

https://i.imgur.com/XWOuu8G.gif

Kaino
11-22-2017, 02:29 AM
https://i.imgur.com/HE7ZXdd.png?1

Chronoburn
11-27-2017, 12:03 AM
BTC 10K, when to jump ship

Beastagoog
11-27-2017, 05:34 AM
Bit coin about to burst.....

Damn it now I cant farm krono and bit coin to avoid social contact.

yyrkoon
11-27-2017, 06:17 AM
repeatedly fails to spell bitcoin

LOL

anyway i have one single bitcoin i bought in september and this makes me richer than 95% of this forum users

stay mad

AzzarTheGod
11-27-2017, 08:45 AM
repeatedly fails to spell bitcoin

LOL

anyway i have one single bitcoin i bought in september and this makes me richer than 95% of this forum users

stay mad

if ur so happy w ur gains why did u batphone staff to the thread. if u made big money i dont see a reason to talk about it why not hang w some ppl w money

yyrkoon
11-27-2017, 09:35 AM
didn't make big money dude. bought 1 bitcoin at roughly $4000, now it's worth $9500, but i won't make any money until I sell it.

i could sell it now and make $5500 profit but I don't need the money right now so I will just hold on it and see what happens while checking back on this topic every once in a while and condescendingly smile at the bitter, prospectless losers such as yourself.

love you all

Lojik
11-27-2017, 09:56 AM
You guys at all concerned about insider type selling w/ bitcoin? The level of anonymity means you literally have no idea who has what amount of coin. Even with rules regarding transparency for big players in regulated securities you still have insider trading as a huge problem.

HippoNipple
11-27-2017, 10:37 AM
You guys at all concerned about insider type selling w/ bitcoin? The level of anonymity means you literally have no idea who has what amount of coin. Even with rules regarding transparency for big players in regulated securities you still have insider trading as a huge problem.

Insider trading is due to information being utilized the general public doesn't know. If a currency is fixed it would be like someone doing inside trading with gold, it doesn't make sense.

Jazzy
11-27-2017, 12:27 PM
Wow some big sums of money mentioned in here

Lol jk

Lojik
11-27-2017, 12:46 PM
Insider trading is due to information being utilized the general public doesn't know. If a currency is fixed it would be like someone doing inside trading with gold, it doesn't make sense.

Perhaps insider trading was the wrong terminology to use. But, if a relatively few number of parties hold a very large percentage of bitcoin and they're in phase one of a pump & dump, then a lot of people are going to get run over. If there was CoT type report for identifying who holds significant amounts of BTC and it was found out some firms held over 20%, I think people would be a bit worried about the potential for manipulation.

If you have a small amount of powerful players who do this, and add in the fact that you have a lot of people who don't know shit about bitcoin except that "it's just going to keep going up" you have a perfect recipe for panic selling if there's a big enough drop in price. Some people who have held the coins for years already will probably weather a 50% drop in price if it rebounds fairly quickly. But if it doesn't jump right back up then I think there might be trouble.

If something like that does happen it would probably be a while. Bull markets tend to end when there is close to a bull sentiment consensus. Once you stop seeing BTC Apocalypse type articles and comments...that's when it might be time to sell.

heartbrand
11-27-2017, 01:03 PM
goodluck getting 9500 for a bitcoin, and it is peaking now sell it

that's how you make money, you don't wait till you need money to sell

when stuff is up you unload

This person sold 1000 hours of work for $299 to Vaporize.

Take his financial advice with a grain of salt.

yyrkoon
11-27-2017, 01:04 PM
just because you tards have no btc doesn't mean it's worthless. whoever said good luck getting $9500 for it today, it's trading for $9500-$9600 today on every major exchange.

also don't underestimate the fact that there's only 21 million btc potentially available (when all of it has been mined in about a hundred years). there's 7 billion people today, 1.5b in china alone.

TLDR: you will get laid before btc crashes

smilin hard

stay poor

Pokesan
11-27-2017, 03:38 PM

https://hackernoon.com/meet-spoofy-how-a-single-entity-dominates-the-price-of-bitcoin-39c711d28eb4

Baugi
11-27-2017, 03:54 PM
just because you tards have no btc doesn't mean it's worthless. whoever said good luck getting $9500 for it today, it's trading for $9500-$9600 today on every major exchange.

also don't underestimate the fact that there's only 21 million btc potentially available (when all of it has been mined in about a hundred years). there's 7 billion people today, 1.5b in china alone.

TLDR: you will get laid before btc crashes

smilin hard

stay poor

All it's going to take is one good attack. It should probably concern you that they've already had to fork several times to head off serious issues with the protocol. Also that security researchers have published relatively unfixable DoS vectors.

I'm happier stuffing my salary into my mattress personally.

yyrkoon
11-27-2017, 04:24 PM
All it's going to take is one good attack. It should probably concern you that they've already had to fork several times to head off serious issues with the protocol. Also that security researchers have published relatively unfixable DoS vectors.

banks are being robbed / hacked into / defrauded since banks exist. everyone still uses banks. also banks are much, much more vulnerable to dos than the bitcoin network.

they've forked? who are "they"? what did it to to bitcoin? not much except boosting its price.

you can fork the bitcoin chain today, it takes a couple days to learn how, from scratch. just like you can create your own paper currency today. it won't matter unless people actually attach value to it (which is a whole different story).

I'm happier stuffing my salary into my mattress personally.

glad we both are happy

HippoNipple
11-27-2017, 04:33 PM
banks are being robbed / hacked into / defrauded since banks exist. everyone still uses banks. also banks are much, much more vulnerable to dos than the bitcoin network.

they've forked? who are "they"? what did it to to bitcoin? not much except boosting its price.

you can fork the bitcoin chain today, it takes a couple days to learn how, from scratch. just like you can create your own paper currency today. it won't matter unless people actually attach value to it (which is a whole different story).

glad we both are happy

The difference is if a bank gets robbed you still get to keep your money. Their are also measures enforced by the government to keep your money safe in case of bankruptcy (FDIC and SIPC). Bitcoin has investment and security risk. It has paid off to take that risk.

hokuten99
11-27-2017, 05:02 PM
I'm having so much success with cryptocurrency. so many bitter angry nerds. This is the future I'm doing nothing but trying to help you all. Good luck out there.

Baugi
11-27-2017, 05:03 PM

I think you misunderstood what I meant by "dos" (which is fair, I didn't give much detail). I don't mean flooding some node with packets. I mean attacking transactions and transaction histories such that making and storing transactions becomes computationally infeasible. With a sufficient share of miners, you can also abuse the consensus protocol to invalidate a correct branch of the chain. Ect.

There's not an appropriate banking analogy for these attacks because they have the potential to bring down the entire system.

If someone came up with a feasible attack on the cryptographic side of the protocol, the whole thing would be donezo instantly; zero value because your only insurance was cryptographic. This is obviously less likely, but we've broken plenty of provably secure protocols over the years.

fash
11-27-2017, 05:04 PM
https://hackernoon.com/meet-spoofy-how-a-single-entity-dominates-the-price-of-bitcoin-39c711d28eb4

stuff like this is why I will never spend 1c on bitcoin

it has been a giant scam since day 1 from some really smart Japanese guy and its an extremely cool concept

should something like this come out from a real financial agency and be regulated by a real entity it would be super cool

people offer me bitcoin all the time and I say if its worth money go sell it and pay me in USD or RMB

All the schemes mentioned in that article (I skimmed) are really old school practices of manipulating security prices, not just cryptocurrencies. Any dilettante trader has to be aware of them to manage risk because they happen in any market (granted they are overseen by govt bodies that effectively mask the volitility e.g. the SEC in the US tries to crack down on such practices). The difference is it's billionaires, not millionaires.

Jazzy
11-27-2017, 05:52 PM
Why so many angry defensive nerds in here?

AzzarTheGod
11-27-2017, 08:31 PM
didn't make big money dude. bought 1 bitcoin at roughly $4000, now it's worth $9500, but i won't make any money until I sell it.

i could sell it now and make $5500 profit but I don't need the money right now so I will just hold on it and see what happens while checking back on this topic every once in a while and condescendingly smile at the bitter, prospectless losers such as yourself.

love you all

spoken like a man with 0 realized gains. hb walked the walk ur just a mouth nothin more.

AzzarTheGod
11-27-2017, 08:32 PM
Wow some big sums of money mentioned in here

Lol jk

smilin hard

AzzarTheGod
11-27-2017, 08:38 PM
show us a pic of your BTC please

show us your success

Good luck. Anyone who speaks like that is just trying to convince themselves.

The impossible dream lmao. *BONG RIPS GPU*

*daps dunks*

As fash said, its called market manipulation and it can be done to stocks the same as bitcoin. It is what it is. But yet another reason BTC is a very high risk investment.

Pokesan
11-27-2017, 08:48 PM
As fash said, its called market manipulation and it can be done to stocks the same as bitcoin. It is what it is. But yet another reason BTC is a very high risk investment.

that's true, didn't some firm pay $$ to get a direct fiber line for bot trading?

i'd say the difference is a single entity being responsible for the trade fuckery. wall st too big for that.

Baugi
11-27-2017, 09:08 PM
that's true, didn't some firm pay $$ to get a direct fiber line for bot trading?

You mean for the stock market? Fiber is too slow because the light bounces around a bit. All the cool kids use line-of-sight microwave or laser signals.

Pokesan
11-27-2017, 09:14 PM
You mean for the stock market? Fiber is too slow because the light bounces around a bit. All the cool kids use line-of-sight microwave or laser signals.

happy to be corrected cuz that's a little bit worse! :)

Beastagoog
11-28-2017, 08:43 AM
Gunna be smiling hard when bitcoin crashes an fails and all these nerds with their Hondo Civics are crying all over the net.

mickmoranis
11-28-2017, 12:46 PM
take your money, put it in bitcoin, sell it at 16k then buy it again 2year later and sell it at 25k

Pokesan
11-28-2017, 02:08 PM
take your money, put it in bitcoin, sell it at 16k then buy it again 2year later and sell it at 25k

VC cash won't last that long

mickmoranis
11-28-2017, 02:14 PM
at this point I think its just a game to see how high it will get and to break records, for the excitement of it all. It's always been the emporers new clothes... it's just got a dedicated group of people that are enjoying the records it constatntly breaks.

I see it being something that will grow and grow and grow.

There's no reason for anyone to sink it outside of trolling the market, since it basically is a giant troll to start off with. And at this point you'd have to have a large conspiracy to pull that off.

You can not invest in it, like poke says, and be a coward cuck.. or you can not listen to that advice (advice that has been given since the beginning and has had never been right) and invest in something that is crazy, but will give you a definite return.

It's ironic the cucks are the ones that are skeptical.

Pokesan
11-28-2017, 02:25 PM
someone gonna be left holding the bag

Baugi
11-28-2017, 02:44 PM
There's no reason for anyone to sink it outside of trolling the market

Because investors only make money when stocks go up right? There are already systems in place to short-sell cryptocurrency. It's just a bad investment to do so at the moment.

Probably more importantly, cryptocurrency directly challenges centralized currencies (by design). NSA and friends will side-channel attack the life out of all things even remotely related if cryptocurrencies ever get big enough to seriously challenge the banking system. See Tor network attacks for a demonstration of nation-state capabilities.

mickmoranis
11-28-2017, 02:48 PM
Its not a pyramid scheme, its modeled after the trapezoid.

hokuten99
11-28-2017, 02:54 PM
lol i have nothing to prove to anybody, i have literally no incentive to lie. you are such a fool.

Baugi
11-28-2017, 03:13 PM
lol i have nothing to prove to anybody, i have literally no incentive to lie. you are such a fool.

I don't know that anyone is seriously denying that lots of people made bank bro. I'm just trying to explain that it's not as safe long term as you seem to think. Taking out dividends periodically is probably wise if you can't afford to lose the investment.

mickmoranis
11-28-2017, 03:36 PM
I, like many have made money off bitcoin.

However I sold it all like 4 years ago at a large profit, that would be an insanely large profit if I didnt.

*siiiiiiiiips lulz's freshly poured coffee right in front of him in the break room*

Jazzy
11-28-2017, 03:57 PM
LAY off man

Someone in this thread has one bit coin dude, BIG bank

hokuten99
11-28-2017, 05:02 PM
i made this thread to find others to work with not show off. I have zero bit coin all my money is in bit coin cash. I actually flip between the two at high and low points. In a few days ill have bit coin again cause its gonna crash and BCH will spike. I'm making 15-20% per flip, which is basically unheard of in the regular stock market.

mickmoranis
11-28-2017, 06:53 PM
lets see a chart then

https://youtu.be/uuVh36vQkSI

AzzarTheGod
11-28-2017, 07:12 PM
lets see a chart then

show us something otherwise you are sitting in your undies snorting oxys and playing video games still

AzzarTheGod
11-28-2017, 08:39 PM
at least yykroon admitted the reality of his investment/holdings and is somewhat believable so no reason for prof.

these guys who claim they are banking hard on BTC and making 25% UNHEARD OF stock market gains per day are the ones who need to buck up or shut up.

stop scamming this forum with bullshit. hbs done it, you ain't done it and uve been caught gassing up stories up before while surfing sharkfin dreams. gotta call jib out on bongripping his GPU unless i see 1 screenshot of some holdings even proving hes involved with the market. post a wallet or screenshot of a trade.

mickmoranis
11-28-2017, 08:50 PM
at least yykroon admitted the reality of his investment/holdings and is somewhat believable so no reason for prof.

these guys who claim they are banking hard on BTC and making 25% UNHEARD OF stock market gains per day are the ones who need to buck up or shut up.

stop scamming this forum with bullshit. hbs done it, you ain't done it and uve been caught gassing up stories up before while surfing sharkfin dreams. gotta call jib out on bongripping his GPU unless i see 1 screenshot of some holdings even proving hes involved with the market. post a wallet or screenshot of a trade.

the hammer has been DAPED

Beastagoog
11-28-2017, 09:28 PM

The guy spent about 2000 hours farming a 200kpp item.

He knows how to invest time v reward.

LOL.

hokuten99
11-28-2017, 09:42 PM
take a look at bittrexx a big US based crypto exchange. take a look at the bit coin cash graph. you will see the volatility is about 300% up and down. I'm only making 25% of the potential 300% i could be making because im not very good at what im doing. I have a lot to learn. You guys are seriously fucking retarded.

Pokesan
11-28-2017, 10:04 PM
take a look at bittrexx a big US based crypto exchange. take a look at the bit coin cash graph. you will see the volatility is about 300% up and down. I'm only making 25% of the potential 300% i could be making because im not very good at what im doing. I have a lot to learn. You guys are seriously fucking retarded.

bitcoin is retarded

Smedy
11-29-2017, 05:00 AM
bitcoin hits 11k soon, feelsguudmayn

yyrkoon
11-29-2017, 07:37 AM
jibken is obviously a clown, he's even bad at being a clown

both him and smedy confirmed no btc.

oh i mean, "bit coin"

lol

yyrkoon
11-29-2017, 02:09 PM
his profits are milliions of

buttcoins

Lulz~Sect
11-29-2017, 02:15 PM
Uber lock smith, turn d bit coin millionaire?

(yeah ok gif)

mickmoranis
11-29-2017, 04:42 PM
cashed out 25% of my earnings yesterday, feels good man

if you had 1 bit coin, you just announced that you blew 2500$

HippoNipple
11-29-2017, 05:28 PM
bitcoin hits 11k soon, feelsguudmayn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nVk25ZvTkU

mickmoranis
11-29-2017, 05:30 PM
is this the thread where we're calling femcucks out? Or is that another one, im on rapid reply mode.

hokuten99
11-29-2017, 06:51 PM
BTC crashed 2k today, I had no BTC everything in BCH, Few sale orders executed I made about 200 dollars today in that flip, not bad for doing absolutely nothing.

hokuten99
11-29-2017, 06:58 PM
https://puu.sh/ywawP/be65a389e2.png

i have sell orders ranging from .144 to .233 these are the only ones that went off, Which was about 8% of what I had to for sale. Still big gains. I put the rest of the profits into ripple coin because its at like record low, Will triple that profit in a few weeks when ripple shoots off again.

Chronoburn
11-29-2017, 06:58 PM
BTC is also back up to over 10K while BCH is down 13% today

Chronoburn
11-29-2017, 06:59 PM
XRP scares me

hokuten99
11-29-2017, 07:01 PM
I also mine currently making 35 a day in BTC currency that I turn into other coins. I'm expanding very quickly actually and im looking for a business partner, will need to relocate for the mining operation. message me if you want to become a millionaire in the next 5 years. preferred experience in : IT, computer hardware, Economics, human psychology, investing, computer programming, and everquest.

hokuten99
11-29-2017, 07:02 PM
BTC is also back up to over 10K while BCH is down 13% today

bch is going to raise about 300% in the next 4-6 months, so whatever happens short term does not matter to me, that ones a long term investment for me.

mickmoranis
11-29-2017, 07:06 PM
BTC crashed 2k today, I had no BTC everything in BCH, Few sale orders executed I made about 200 dollars today in that flip, not bad for doing absolutely nothing.

bitk is at 11k today wut ru talkn bout it skipped from 9 to 11 in less than 48 hours thats a 20% return. if you flipped any bitcoin in the last 48 hours then you're a maroooon

hokuten99
11-29-2017, 07:08 PM
bitk is at 11k today wut ru talkn bout it skipped from 9 to 11 in less than 48 hours thats a 20% return. if you flipped any bitcoin in the last 48 hours then you're a maroooon

bit coin went from 11200 today to 9100 back to 10036 as of the time im typing this. This happened today just this morning not 2 days ago. I think you are just trolling tho I dont think you are that obtuse.

hokuten99
11-29-2017, 07:20 PM
bch is bit coin cash

hokuten99
11-29-2017, 07:22 PM
I use bittrexx a lot but they call it BCC, the rest of the world calls it BCH. So if you are looking at my screenshot it says BCC which is what bittrexx calls bit coin cash

hokuten99
11-29-2017, 07:29 PM
about 3 weeks ago I made 1200 in 1 day, was my biggest one yet. I have come a long way in the past 4 months. It's so much fun as well. if any old friends of mine want to get involved let me know I have big ideas.

hokuten99
11-29-2017, 08:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6aB2xqVuZA

Qtip
11-29-2017, 08:36 PM
about 3 weeks ago I made 1200 in 1 day, was my biggest one yet. I have come a long way in the past 4 months. It's so much fun as well. if any old friends of mine want to get involved let me know I have big ideas.

Grats on the $1200. The thing with bitcoin, it reminds me so much of when the housing market crashed. People getting sold through rags to riches stories. I would say it was picked up by a big bank and is getting pumped through the news.

Buy in, make money, but in more and it crashes. From what I understand, there is no way to tell who holds what and how much is held by anybody?

Lojik
11-29-2017, 09:57 PM
Grats on the $1200. The thing with bitcoin, it reminds me so much of when the housing market crashed. People getting sold through rags to riches stories. I would say it was picked up by a big bank and is getting pumped through the news.

Buy in, make money, but in more and it crashes. From what I understand, there is no way to tell who holds what and how much is held by anybody?

Yeah exactly. No transparency from big players.

Reminds people of dot Com bubble too, everyone thought they could be a day trader.

Beastagoog
11-30-2017, 04:22 AM

Pretty much this.

Most of the bitcoin ravers I have met are stoners who have a anti government mindset and thinking they doing big thangs with their 1000$ bitcoin investments.

I give 6-12months and ir crashes.

Life's rule: businessmen and banks always win....even if they gotta make you think you are winning.

AzzarTheGod
11-30-2017, 04:54 AM
Pretty much this.

Most of the bitcoin ravers I have met are stoners who have a anti government mindset and thinking they doing big thangs with their 1000$ bitcoin investments.

I give 6-12months and ir crashes.

Life's rule: businessmen and banks always win....even if they gotta make you think you are winning.

*inhales GPU smoke*

yyrkoon
11-30-2017, 06:02 AM
lotsa bitter poors itt

Jazzy
11-30-2017, 08:10 AM
Man i wish i had savings of $4500

Lol jk

Pokesan
11-30-2017, 04:24 PM
https://www.theverge.com/2017/11/29/16717416/us-coinbase-irs-records

Today, Coinbase suffered a major defeat at the hands of the Internal Revenue Service, nearly a year after the case was initially filed. A California federal court has ordered Coinbase to turn over identifying records for all users who have bought, sold, sent, or received more than $20,000 through their accounts in a single year. Coinbase estimates that 14,355 users meet the government’s requirements.

Coinbase boasts nearly 6 million customers, but according to a government filing, fewer than 1,000 US citizens have reported cryptocurrency holdings on their taxes.

who's ready for jail?

Pokesan
11-30-2017, 05:06 PM
im hearing some coin enthusiast ate his own testicle

heartbrand
11-30-2017, 06:20 PM
Yea so that's not at all how an Audit works.

Izmael
11-30-2017, 06:39 PM
It's funny how the USA is so strong on the "moral values", yet is the biggest porn producer in the world.

It's so harsh on tax evasion yet harbors Delaware. List can go on.

Maybe that's why the rest of the world has that love/hate relationship with the USA.

AzzarTheGod
11-30-2017, 07:20 PM
Not jail, audits

they go through everything and make you sit there and watch , then pay taxes on it

Jail is only for tax evaders

I pay my taxes and report everything , my books are gorgeous and clean. The thought of a time consuming audit makes me sick.

Easiest way to get audited is to trade stocks and mess up reporting your income

or make some bitcoin trades and not report it

You'd be surprised how often they want a look at the books and you can tell them no because you are traveling.

I knew a business magnate who was literally always on an aircraft with the books. The IRS would call and he would talk to them on the airplane on more than one occasion.

They said they needed to see his books. He said great.

They said what office are the books at?

He said I have all the books right here in my briefcase, what do you need to see?

IRS: ??? Well ah, we need them. Where can we retrieve them?

He said What's them? I carry all my records on my person

IRS: ??? Ahhhh so they are not at the office address listed here...

I carry all my books for 20 years now as the principal of the company, just tell me what you need and I'll try to get you it as fast as I can when I'm back in that part of the country

IRS: ???

Stumped em. They couldn't specifically say what they needed, or what the line of questioning was, and he had a reason to not be able to comply with physical access to the books, so they hit a complete dead end.

The field office that handles your business address is the IRS field office that will try to contact you regarding an audit. If you are incorporated in multiple states and travel often, the field office has no idea what to do about that. They ask for access to the office to retrieve the books in your absence but when you tell them the books are with you personally, they get stuck.

There's many tricks and layers to tax avoidance. Tax evasion on the other hand, is illegal and you will be subpoena'd and end up in prison.

hokuten99
11-30-2017, 07:21 PM
Yea so that's not at all how an Audit works.

I could totally use your advice, You play pubg or Divinity2?

AzzarTheGod
11-30-2017, 07:31 PM
https://www.theverge.com/2017/11/29/16717416/us-coinbase-irs-records

who's ready for jail?

*daps GPU prison teleportation wand*

Some of the bigger tycoons could see actual prison time because of the fact that cryptocurrency is inherently secretive and a known device to avoid paying taxes, and that the holders must know this and did not act in good faith.

Who's ready to get fucked up the back end over thinking you don't have to pay back end?

Lulz~Sect
11-30-2017, 07:50 PM
Coinbase Ordered to Turn Over Identities of 14,355 Crypto Traders to the IRS (vice.com)
https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=15815811

hokuten99
11-30-2017, 08:08 PM
I dont get the big deal you pay taxes with every business in the world why is it so bad you have to pay taxes on crypto?

Pokesan
11-30-2017, 08:29 PM
I dont get the big deal you pay taxes with every business in the world why is it so bad you have to pay taxes on crypto?

your bongpeers disagree

fewer than 1,000 US citizens have reported cryptocurrency holdings on their taxes.

Qtip
11-30-2017, 09:33 PM

Bigger profit margins when the government isnt taking 28% of your money. And then your hard earned money goes to paying for people who shouldnt be having kids and welfare to support there bullshit life.

fash
12-01-2017, 12:37 AM

A lot of the cryptocurrency communities are filled with staunch "taxation is theft" anti-state types. The news is going to rub them the wrong way.

HippoNipple
12-01-2017, 01:31 AM

You think the US likes these new currencies fucking with the US $ value? Why wouldn't they destroy people taking part? Cryptocurrency is financial warfare against the US currency and people not filing their taxes correctly gives them an easy way to fight it.

It might be fun while it lasts but knowing who wants it to fail should be a clue on how it will end up.

HippoNipple
12-01-2017, 01:35 AM
Not just the US, all developed countries want to be able to manipulate their currency. That is why cryptocurrency is popular and also why I think it will end.

AzzarTheGod
12-01-2017, 01:45 AM
Bigger profit margins when the government isnt taking 28% of your money. And then your hard earned money goes to paying for people who shouldnt be having kids and welfare to support there bullshit life.

28% is capital gains???

No fucking way

skarlorn
12-01-2017, 02:26 AM
i love how ppl get so upset about welfare when it's a small expenditure from the tax base lol.

Get over your ignorance LMAO

AzzarTheGod
12-01-2017, 03:07 AM
i love how ppl get so upset about welfare when it's a small expenditure from the tax base lol.

Well said its next to nothing

It's literally just a political talking point used to maintenance the two-party system.

The de-classified JFK documents prove that the CIA had an interest in securing a 50/50 split and fabricated a fake document saying JFK ordered the assassination of a Catholic leader because the CIA wanted to "shake some more Catholics out of the Democrat party" end quote.

Yikes strong dumbasses on a forum ITT

Lojik
12-01-2017, 08:25 AM
28% is capital gains???

No fucking way

If you're buying/selling within a year it's taxed as normal income.

Yeah conservatives get all worked up about welfare, but then you have military/dod people who make high 6 figures, "retire," go back to work at the exact same place in the exact same role for more money as a "consultant" and also collect on pensions. Just one of these roles could pay for maybe 50 people per year on welfare. Not to mention the revolving door of people who work for someone like the carlisle group, then head a government defense agency, award contracts to the carlisle group, and then go back to working for the carlisle group again.

Tassador
12-01-2017, 08:58 AM
People aren't going to be upset about our soldiers getting over on a 30-50k a year pension. People on the other hand are going to be upset about someone not ever working getting section 8, food stamps and etc...

If you're not upset about more government then I don't know what to tell you. Maybe try China or Cuba tell me how that works out. Less government more yaabs let's do it..

Lojik
12-01-2017, 09:41 AM
If you're not upset about more government then I don't know what to tell you

So a bloated defense department isn't included in "more government?"

Qtip
12-01-2017, 11:11 AM

Yeah conservatives get all worked up about welfare, but then you have military/dod people who make high 6 figures, "retire," go back to work at the exact same place in the exact same role for more money as a "consultant" and also collect on pensions. Just one of these roles could pay for maybe 50 people per year on welfare. Not to mention the revolving door of people who work for someone like the carlisle group, then head a government defense agency, award contracts to the carlisle group, and then go back to working for the carlisle group again.

Except that one person goes to work, where the other 50 don't.

Tassador
12-01-2017, 11:13 AM
I am not for less government when it comes to fighting foreign wars. Are you mad that people who served are getting an extra 30k a year? Keep playing your video games kid... I am sure it's super hard to make 30k when your brain is fixuated on eq pop 50.

Qtip
12-01-2017, 11:15 AM
The only people who support welfare, are the people who live on it or some other kind of government support.

Get a fucking job or get the fuck out of the country.

HippoNipple
12-01-2017, 11:15 AM

My brother joined the navy during college, graduated with a chemical engineering degree, went to nuclear school, war college, learned Portuguese, etc. in the Navy. He was on submarines for 12 years and is now on his 17th year. He has moved his family all over the world and is in charge of some serious stuff. He would be making a couple hundred thousand with his dedication and education in the business world but he is only bringing in $150k in the Navy.

The pension he gets is a nice way of almost making up for all of that. If he was saving an additional $100k per year (he would actually save more than this because moving all the time has made it almost impossible for his wife to have real steady work and she was making $100k at one point) for even 10 years the growth would allow him to replicate the pension.

If you want to attract the right kind of people and keep them hooked for 20+ years you have to compete somehow. Not many people would say dedicating an entire families life with that type of education and work ethic is a free ride for $150k/year + pension.

mickmoranis
12-01-2017, 02:19 PM
https://youtu.be/ZkH0tmTfKbs

is it real!?!

you decide.

Tassador
12-01-2017, 02:58 PM
I am happy that hippo's brother going to get a fat pension and work for us and get paid too. Thanks to him I get to make money on my own and play video games all while owning tons of guns.

He earned that right just so you know.

Baugi
12-01-2017, 03:19 PM
I am not for less government when it comes to fighting foreign wars. Are you mad that people who served are getting an extra 30k a year? Keep playing your video games kid... I am sure it's super hard to make 30k when your brain is fixuated on eq pop 50.

Then you're a sheeple. We're only fighting foreign wars because the DoD has to justify its budget.

You cut the salary for military personnel, you get less personnel. When you have less personnel, you fight less wars.

Fighting indoctrination into military reverence is hard though I guess. It helps when you know some thorough pieces of shit in the military.

skarlorn
12-01-2017, 03:30 PM
The only people who support welfare, are the people who live on it or some other kind of government support.

Get a fucking job or get the fuck out of the country.

I support welfare. I work.

Guess you're just a wrong idiot, again.

Wow!

Beastagoog
12-01-2017, 04:12 PM
This thread is fun.....

Every post is an attempt at some humblebrag or some "gtfo here you nerd *insert some bullshit story about 100k+wage* or 150k bitcoin from 50 dollar investment story".

....and 0 evidence provided on all fronts.

Beastagoog
12-01-2017, 04:19 PM
My brother joined the navy during college, graduated with a chemical engineering degree, went to nuclear school, war college, learned Portuguese, etc. in the Navy. He was on submarines for 12 years and is now on his 17th year. He has moved his family all over the world and is in charge of some serious stuff. He would be making a couple hundred thousand with his dedication and education in the business world but he is only bringing in $150k in the Navy.

The pension he gets is a nice way of almost making up for all of that. If he was saving an additional $100k per year (he would actually save more than this because moving all the time has made it almost impossible for his wife to have real steady work and she was making $100k at one point) for even 10 years the growth would allow him to replicate the pension.

If you want to attract the right kind of people and keep them hooked for 20+ years you have to compete somehow. Not many people would say dedicating an entire families life with that type of education and work ethic is a free ride for $150k/year + pension.

Can guarantee this is all bullshit.

LOL.

Here's an example of how to BS on the internet:

My brother studied a Diploma of Facial Recognition and got hired by the government to work on some projects. He was on 120k per year than did that for 10 years. He moved to around the country to various agencies and eventually left but retained a pension.

He worked as a consultant for a Japanese firm on contacts worth 500k per year. He was the bomb, I sucked his dick growing up too.

He now works for NASA on a casual 200k per year while collecting his tidy government pension because he developed a limp caused by the serve hours of his government job. All of this because of some Diploma he studied at a community college.

Beastagoog
12-01-2017, 04:41 PM
https://m.imgur.com/0PvWvh4

Untill you post something like this you're just another Quido/Hippo/Esclade talking shit wearing a bra to hold you man tits up posting pictures of an office window as evidence of your success in life.

Now.....one of you fags now post 1 relvent bit of evidence that what your talking about is something you actually do IRL besides been a basic blue/white collar worker in an everday job or broke loser on wealthfare farming red99 for self esteem/instant noodles.

Obv. Heartband already has previously.

CIAO BOYS.

None of you will....coz y'all full of it.

AzzarTheGod
12-01-2017, 06:52 PM

iv spent well over 30k on recs. i wipe my ass n blow my nose with 30k. im not saying im ballin but 30k aint shit.

n i know tass does too being that hes from dade county.

HippoNipple
12-02-2017, 01:31 AM
Can guarantee this is all bullshit.

LOL.

Here's an example of how to BS on the internet:

My brother studied a Diploma of Facial Recognition and got hired by the government to work on some projects. He was on 120k per year than did that for 10 years. He moved to around the country to various agencies and eventually left but retained a pension.

He worked as a consultant for a Japanese firm on contacts worth 500k per year. He was the bomb, I sucked his dick growing up too.

He now works for NASA on a casual 200k per year while collecting his tidy government pension because he developed a limp caused by the serve hours of his government job. All of this because of some Diploma he studied at a community college.

I feel bad for you that you think 100k a year is some fantasy that doesn't exist. I was saying 150k a year wasn't enough for what he does and the pension doesn't make up for it.

AzzarTheGod
12-02-2017, 02:40 AM
Duckman dead on the military preys on desperation and people who don't belong ala Scientology

Beastagoog
12-02-2017, 03:00 AM
I feel bad for you that you think 100k a year is some fantasy that doesn't exist. I was saying 150k a year wasn't enough for what he does and the pension doesn't make up for it.

You're full of shit dude.

You'd be over the moon if you were on anything over 60-70k...and I would be supprised if you were over that.

Stop lying. You've gort some sorta lying compulive disorder. Seek help.

hokuten99
12-02-2017, 04:10 AM
The worst part about this thread is im talking to like 10 people I know but they are all on different forum alias's trying to be anonymous.

Tassador
12-02-2017, 10:02 AM
30k in Miami is renting a room in Kendall and public transportation. I don't get why anyone would be mad about military people getting extra money.

Old_PVP
12-02-2017, 12:58 PM
You're full of shit dude.

You'd be over the moon if you were on anything over 60-70k...and I would be supprised if you were over that.

Stop lying. You've gort some sorta lying compulive disorder. Seek help.

60-70k is starting salary in a lot of industries. You might be "over the moon" by that if you were coming from flipping burgers to that. He didn't say he was over that, he said his non-slacker brother with an engineering degree and 17 years in the Navy is. In the niche industry I am in, an associates degree with around 10 years in could cap you out at 125k a year + bonuses, depending on your travel contract. With the amount of credentials his bro has, it's easily believable he is making 150k+.

Sorry you're bitter?

kotton05
12-02-2017, 01:24 PM
Lol got him^

The fact he’s trying to nit pick someone’s income shows me he’s a little insecure turd who prolly strives for mc Donald’s middle management. Your post gives great examples and insight unlike beastaberger’s.

Bottom line tho If you make 1$ or 1million$ norrath doesn’t give two fucks.

Beastagoog
12-03-2017, 05:37 AM
60-70k is starting salary in a lot of industries. You might be "over the moon" by that if you were coming from flipping burgers to that. He didn't say he was over that, he said his non-slacker brother with an engineering degree and 17 years in the Navy is. In the niche industry I am in, an associates degree with around 10 years in could cap you out at 125k a year + bonuses, depending on your travel contract. With the amount of credentials his bro has, it's easily believable he is making 150k+.

Sorry you're bitter?

lol, hello Hippo's alt account.

Your sickness for bullshit continues.

Beastagoog
12-03-2017, 05:41 AM
Lol got him^

The fact he’s trying to nit pick someone’s income shows me he’s a little insecure turd who prolly strives for mc Donald’s middle management. Your post gives great examples and insight unlike beastaberger’s.

not really, just alot of claims made and 0 people willing to flop their dicks out to prove it.

plus weren't you the guy who was trying to click out of the Plane of Fear portal after basically paying Blue for 5 years then red for 2 years in premium guilds LOL

Beastagoog
12-03-2017, 05:59 AM
https://m.imgur.com/0PvWvh4

None of you will....coz y'all full of it.

Still waiting for you fags to provide a drop of proof that any of you can claim what you've said in this forum thread to be true.

If you got it, show it.

AzzarTheGod
12-03-2017, 06:31 AM
Still waiting for you fags to provide a drop of proof that any of you can claim what you've said in this forum thread to be true.

If you got it, show it.

*daps proof*

Tassador
12-03-2017, 08:07 AM
not really, just alot of claims made and 0 people willing to flop their dicks out to prove it.

plus weren't you the guy who was trying to click out of the Plane of Fear portal after basically paying Blue for 5 years then red for 2 years in premium guilds LOL

Farzo made me spit my Starbucks on this shit. lol *double clicks fear portal*. "Hey it's not letting me zone out!!!"

heartbrand
12-03-2017, 08:45 AM
Lol got him^

Considering your guild officer sold his character for rent money I think Norrsth does seem to care.

Beastagoog
12-04-2017, 02:00 AM
Day 3:

And...

...0 proof still provided by all the people talking big in this thread.

Beastagoog
12-04-2017, 02:11 AM
one of my friends is the homer simpson of a nuclear reactor in AUS he stays drunk and on valium and weeded he's 50 something years old and he makes just over 200k american.

i can't imagine it's to hard to get a decent salary over there. I'm not discounting my friends intelligence or his degrees, just saying it seems like if you have good work ethic and didn't settle you could do alright, much better than 60k per year.

Depends where the booms are.

If you good at your trade you can get 120-150k a year in Melbourne as sparkie (electrician), chippy (carpenter), or concreter.

90k a year here is an averagish salary for the non retarded working class.

But if you're a sales rep etc etc you're down in the 45-50k range.

Most starting postions out of college/uni would start 50-70k range and work up from there. If you have a decent uni degree you should be 100k+ within 5 years of graduating. (I.e not an art degree)

Nurses down here get goooooood money....esp if you get a few more tickets and become an advanced nurse....easy 120k a year as a friggen nurse a few years out of graduations, plus most of them are government jobs so you get all the extras with them. Only problem is you need to do work out in Rural towns for awhile to get trained up before you get positions in inner cities.

A draftie for example after 4-5 years experience is already on 80k-90k a year...even more for mechanical/electrical...and you can finish a degree to get a job in these sectors in 18 months.

Unless you're stupid, uneducated or just lazy... it's hard to be poor here.

Smedy
12-04-2017, 10:31 AM
here's proof of my assets: https://coreserver.net/stuff/btc.jpg

Pokesan
12-04-2017, 04:17 PM
http://time.com/money/5047019/jack-bogle-avoid-bitcoin-plague/

It has been a remarkable year for Bitcoin; its value has soared more than 900% in the past 12 months. But investing legend and Vanguard Group Inc. founder Jack Bogle isn’t buying it.

“Avoid Bitcoin like the plague,” Bogle said at a Council on Foreign Relations event last week, according to Bloomberg. “Did I make myself clear?”

AzzarTheGod
12-04-2017, 06:20 PM
http://time.com/money/5047019/jack-bogle-avoid-bitcoin-plague/

That's an insider right? A Foreign Relations comment indicates they have something planned for it...Likely a cyber attack by the NSA or something to decimate the currency.

I give it a year.

Beastagoog
12-06-2017, 01:22 AM
Where all these guys gone?
The one's talking big?
C'mon dicks out.

(Day 5 and 0 evidence)

Jazzy
12-06-2017, 02:36 AM
Just bought my first 0.0000001 bitcoin after raiding velious for the past 72 hours straight

Thanks for the advice guys

AzzarTheGod
12-06-2017, 02:55 AM
Just bought my first 0.0000001 bitcoin after raiding velious for the past 72 hours straight

Thanks for the advice guys

Welcome bb to the milionaire family

yyrkoon
12-06-2017, 05:37 AM
Where all these guys gone?
The one's talking big?
C'mon dicks out.

(Day 5 and 0 evidence)

who the fuk are you again

Jazzy
12-06-2017, 10:36 AM
THAt is farzo

Probably the best paladin pvp’er to grace planet earth (irl)

yyrkoon
12-06-2017, 11:30 AM
sounds like a cuck

SamwiseRed
12-06-2017, 12:20 PM
i dumped my familys life savings ($250) into buying a two dozen 3dfx voodoo 3s to mine some bitcoin. since then, my life has spiraled out of control and now my rig is in a shopping cart i push around town. at night i find an outdoor outlit and mine away. ive made about 5 dollars. thanks all.

Pokesan
12-06-2017, 06:45 PM
i got .03 btc now how does it become liquor?