PDA

View Full Version : When Trans Attacks vol. 2

Pokesan
09-14-2017, 02:28 PM
There was a debate in London last night (which had to move venues after threats from trans allies). At the meeting point, a 60-year old woman was beaten up by four transpersons!

https://i.imgur.com/MbgC8Y6.jpg

statement by a trans activist group:

We condemn violence against women in all forms. We do not collaborate with police and those who do are implicated in the institutional and continuing violence against gender non conforming people, particularly trans women of colour, who also face the intersecting violence of racism and transmisogny.
There was an incident this evening which will be hatefully and wrongly depicted by TERFs as male violence. Do not be deceived by violent attempts to discredit and erase our struggle.
Our fight for Trans liberation is and always will be a feminist battle, and will be fought alongside the struggles of sisters and siblings across the world for an end to the violence against women that is perpetuated by cisheteropatriarchy. Let no one be deceived that they are fighting for all women if they are not fighting on these terms.
We're proud that today many self-organising activists, allies and supporters stood united against hatred, misogyny and intimidation. NO TO MALE VIOLENCE, NO TO CARCERAL FEMINISM. WHEN THE TERFS ATTACK, WE FIGHT BACK.

what do we think about girl on girl violence folks? I say bad, you shouldn't punch feminazis, only regular nazis.

hyejin
09-14-2017, 02:37 PM
I was trying to write a joke around "filet transmisognon". instead I'll just remind this ingrate TERF that people pay very good money for that sort of treatment!

Xaanka
09-14-2017, 03:45 PM
The school shooter in Spokane, Washington yesterday was a tranny, the news won't report their identity but it's plastered all over the kiwifarms thread.

Pokesan
09-14-2017, 05:07 PM
The school shooter in Spokane, Washington yesterday was a tranny, the news won't report their identity but it's plastered all over the kiwifarms thread.

tell me about that place. i heard it's about stalking internet weirds like chris-chan?

Xaanka
09-14-2017, 05:37 PM
its basically encyclopedia dramatica but populated mostly by trannies

katrik
09-15-2017, 03:58 AM
Well beating someone up sure isn't ladylike ��