PDA

View Full Version : Issue with 1080p resolution

Wolfshead Sky
09-08-2017, 08:35 AM
I'm having an issue with 1080p resolution. I've done a search on the forums for an answer, but only produced a large number of results not related to my problem.

When using 1080p resolution, when I log out and after I quit out of the character select screen, the main login screen is zoomed in very far and placed down and to the right. I can't see where my mouse can move to, and I don't even think I can move my mouse down far enough to quit even if I could see it. Also, where my mouse is versus where the game actually thinks it is is two different places.

Any ideas on how to handle this?

mgellan
09-08-2017, 10:03 AM
Install WinEQ2 and try again -- Mg

mcoy
09-08-2017, 12:30 PM
I play at 4k (windowed) and when mine does this alt+enter to go full screen and back seems to fix it for me. It's a workaround, not a fix, but it's better than having to mash ESC until you're all the way out.

-Mcoy

Wolfshead Sky
09-08-2017, 04:59 PM
mgellan, I tried WinEQ2 quite a while ago and ended up with more problems. I'll try it again.

mcoy, I tried that, but unfortunately that doesn't work for me. I go from a VERY zoomed in full-screen mode to a 1080p windowed mode which, at first glance, seems like it would work. But unfortunately it won't let me click the final button to exit. On the plus side, your mention of pressing ESC worked perfectly in that situation :).