PDA

View Full Version : Chris hogan is on my fantasy team

Tassador
09-07-2017, 09:38 PM
Really 1 point... he was my first round draft pick.

SamwiseRed
09-07-2017, 10:11 PM
Same except different.

BallzDeep
09-08-2017, 02:38 PM
I hope you're joking. Chris Hogan isn't bad but definitely not a 1-6 round pick. Amendola is a better choice but there are so many running backs that are worth a 1-3 round pick.

I was able to get Bell first round, Elliot second round. It is a 10 person league though.

Tassador
09-08-2017, 06:51 PM
First two picks where devonte freeman and zeek Elliot (not getting suspended until next year). Hogan was like my 9th pick but I did flex him.

Tassador
09-08-2017, 07:18 PM
Yikes sorry you suck

Really enjoy your negativity and preaching people to play blue eq servers just because they have pop.

Just log in already red is amazing!

Tassador
09-08-2017, 07:58 PM
This is about how you suck at fantasy football. Not your shitty dead server

I am the reigning two time champion and a millionaire irl :)

Kaeru
09-17-2017, 08:17 AM
Chris Hogan is looking like a nice pick-up, however I don't know if I'd spend a first round pick on him. Then again, I picked David Johnson first round and look what that got me..Anyway best of luck!

Kokkusho
09-17-2017, 12:10 PM
If Chris Hogan was your first round pick...you're so far gone it requires no reply.

If Devonta Freeman and Zeke weren't both gone after the first round, you're either in a 6-man league, or you're playing with incompetent morons.

Either way, you need to look in the mirror and say "This is why I'm bad at everything I do" 50 times aloud.

Tassador
09-17-2017, 12:19 PM
I am in a 10 man league. I had the 10 and 11 picks got freeman and zeek.

1. Freeman
2. Zeek
3. Mccaffrey
4. Jarvis Landry
5. Sammy Watkins
6. Stephon Diggs
7. Hogan
8. Jordan reed

Who should I bench Sammy with Jared goff or Diggs with keenum?

I am a two time champ in my league $150 buy in winner takes all. I am a millionaire tho so this is for bragging rights not loot.

SamwiseRed
09-17-2017, 01:30 PM
my first pick was Ray Finkle but Marino fucked it all up.

Tassador
09-17-2017, 02:19 PM
that team is ass for 10 man league

Will see two time champ kid.

Technique
09-17-2017, 05:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/6fESap4.jpg

Tassador
09-17-2017, 08:09 PM

I frequently ball at the jcc in kendall coke at me dawg :)

Kokkusho
09-21-2017, 03:36 PM
I started out in 10-man leagues, and I maybe have a soft spot for them, but I find it best. Any lower and that one bad drafter makes someone else have a team too strong, any more and a single injury can kill your entire year.

The rest of what I'm going to say is opinion-neutral, so learn something:

I actually am in a 14-man winner take all, and 14-man keepers winner take all, both set at a $200 buy-in. I actually am a two time champ in the former league, and one time in the latter. You can tell I'm telling the truth, because I'm not asking for advice on a fucking red99 forum.

Seriously, if what you say is true, you wouldn't be doing this. It's about value, finding who is over/under rated. Other peoples opinions are only going to make you worse at this. Just go do the thing, make mistakes, and learn. It's also worth mentioning I can't think of a single time someone told me about their team that I actually gave a fuck, unless they were my opponent. I can promise you, even the avid fantasy football players among us do not remotely give a shit. Stop relying on people who have been playing EverQuest longer than Tom Brady has been starting. No two time champ is asking strangers who to start this week. Period.

Tassador
09-21-2017, 03:53 PM
I started out in 10-man leagues, and I maybe have a soft spot for them, but I find it best. Any lower and that one bad drafter makes someone else have a team too strong, any more and a single injury can kill your entire year.

I actually am in a 14-man winner take all, and 14-man keepers winner take all, both set at a $200 buy-in. I actually am a two time champ in the former league, and one time in the latter. You can tell I'm telling the truth, because I'm not asking for advice on a fucking red99 forum.

Seriously, if what you say is true, you wouldn't be doing this. It's about value, finding who is over/under rated. Other peoples opinions are only going to make you worse at this. Just go do the thing, make mistakes, and learn. It's also worth mentioning I can't think of a single time someone told me about their team that I actually gave a fuck, unless they were my opponent. I can promise you, even the avid fantasy football players among us do not remotely give a shit. Stop relying on people who have been playing EverQuest longer than Tom Brady has been starting. No two time champ is asking strangers who to start this week. Period.

Two time champ you :) *plays drake_trophies.mp3 via Winamp

Tassador
09-24-2017, 12:42 PM
Hogan, Diggs or Sanu? Also have Jordan Reed but he might be out...

Beastagoog
09-25-2017, 10:50 PM

Lol.

BallzDeep
09-26-2017, 05:17 PM

I'm in three leagues this year, consistently play fanduel and I always give a shit about other peoples team. I've won too many times to count and picked up a couple hundred extra over the weekend just playing around on fanduel (Sunday late night-Monday night games only is the tits). The reason I give a shit about other peoples teams is because it's hard to keep track of every player every game. People have insight to injuries that sometimes I'm not caught up on or paying attention to. Injuries happen last minute of games and the waiver wire is always important. I've come back from a bad win/loss ratio from living on the waiver wire and paying attention to other peoples teams/complaints. I'd much rather listen to all opinions and then make my own versus not listening to anyone at all.

As far as Diggs, Hogan or Sanu.....Reed is an iffy play, injured, hasn't played well all season and is a toss up. Vernon Davis played good last game but he's fighting for snaps and isn't injured.

Diggs is good and the Vikings are looking sharp. It's a pretty good play. Hogan has been playing well but it's always a toss up with how the ball gets spread around on NE. Run game will probably be a lot more this week. Diggs and Hogan are close to the same level to me. Sanu is just meh.

Tassador
09-26-2017, 06:00 PM
I agree it's mostly about matchups and knowing your opponents. I foreshadow weeks ahead and always cycle at least one sleeper a week on the bench. I picked up Lewis this week 1.9% starter that didn't work out for me at all. Had some misses with that ketamine Williams guy.

Still 3-0. I played hogan over Diggs it cost me 15 points but case keenum has shown nothing. Diggs be a safer play this week, but I benched Sammy last week played him this week.

Regulus77
09-27-2017, 02:53 PM
3-0. Defending Champ.

QB Andy Dalton QB | CIN @CLE
Sun 1:00pm
6 7 26 61% 18% 59.00 24.50 54.20
RB Melvin Gordon RB | LAC PHI
Sun 4:05pm
9 6 8 100% 95% 29.50 34.67 30.10
RB Ty Montgomery RB | GB CHI
Thu 8:25pm
8 3 9 100% 96% 24.00 38.83 29.10
WR Odell Beckham WR | NYG @TB
8 2 32 100% 97% 57.00 36.00 33.35
WR Brandin Cooks WR | NE CAR
9 10 8 100% 93% 62.00 32.33 27.10
WR DeSean Jackson WR | TB NYG
1 27 5 89% 23% 36.00 24.50 17.00
TE Charles Clay TE | BUF @ATL
6 7 13 59% 33% 31.00 23.67 18.80
DST Chargers DST | LAC PHI
9 20 13 29% 12% 15.00 18.00 25.16
K Wil Lutz K | NO @MIA
Sun 9:30am
5 3 10 89% 80% 25.00 24.00 15.40

Reserves
QB Derek Carr QB | OAK @DEN
Sun 4:25pm
10 21 23 100% 64% 18.00 52.00 31.90
RB C.J. Anderson RB | DEN OAK
5 12 15 100% 91% 13.00 33.17 28.05
WR Martavis Bryant WR | PIT @BAL
9 24 4 99% 59% 10.00 17.83 19.55
WR Amari Cooper WR | OAK @DEN
10 29 11 100% 79% 3.00 17.00 20.75
WR Devin Funchess WR | CAR @NE
11 46 29 55% 19% 19.00 16.00 20.20
DST Panthers DST | CAR @NE
11 23 2 76% 44% -8.00 32.67 11.48
Active: 9 Reserve: 6

Kokkusho
10-02-2017, 12:43 AM
I'm in three leagues this year, consistently play fanduel and I always give a shit about other peoples team. I've won too many times to count and picked up a couple hundred extra over the weekend just playing around on fanduel (Sunday late night-Monday night games only is the tits). The reason I give a shit about other peoples teams is because it's hard to keep track of every player every game. People have insight to injuries that sometimes I'm not caught up on or paying attention to. Injuries happen last minute of games and the waiver wire is always important. I've come back from a bad win/loss ratio from living on the waiver wire and paying attention to other peoples teams/complaints. I'd much rather listen to all opinions and then make my own versus not listening to anyone at all.

As far as Diggs, Hogan or Sanu.....Reed is an iffy play, injured, hasn't played well all season and is a toss up. Vernon Davis played good last game but he's fighting for snaps and isn't injured.

Diggs is good and the Vikings are looking sharp. It's a pretty good play. Hogan has been playing well but it's always a toss up with how the ball gets spread around on NE. Run game will probably be a lot more this week. Diggs and Hogan are close to the same level to me. Sanu is just meh.

Nobody believes you. You're talking about fantasy football on a forum for 17 year old elf
Sim pvp, and realistically, you probably don't play either.

Tassador
10-02-2017, 06:40 AM
Up 7 with Jordan reed versus Kareem hunt. Does not look good for the champ to remain undefeated.

BallzDeep
10-02-2017, 11:28 AM
Nobody believes you. You're talking about fantasy football on a forum for 17 year old elf
Sim pvp, and realistically, you probably don't play either.

You came here trying to give advice after saying taking advice is stupid. You came here talking fantasy when you said no one cares. It sounds like you need to take your own advice and stop talking.
You seem mad that people come to forums to discuss things - sometimes not coinciding with the forum genre, even though the forum is labeled RnF. Just because you bullshit about football and pretend you know something (by not asking anyone's opinion or taking advice -Injury report advice what is that?) doesn't mean everyone else has to. Sorry your new to fantasy, it's okay.

Kokkusho
10-02-2017, 10:55 PM
You came here trying to give advice after saying taking advice is stupid. You came here talking fantasy when you said no one cares. It sounds like you need to take your own advice and stop talking.
You seem mad that people come to forums to discuss things - sometimes not coinciding with the forum genre, even though the forum is labeled RnF. Just because you bullshit about football and pretend you know something (by not asking anyone's opinion or taking advice -Injury report advice what is that?) doesn't mean everyone else has to. Sorry your new to fantasy, it's okay.

"Shut up, and figure things out yourself" =/= fantasy advice, that's general life advice.

I get you resort to talking fantasy football on p99 forums because you like to pretend to be good at something since in game we all are lol'ing at that outrageous fantasy, but we actually don't care that you're bad. Just accept yourself for who you are, and move along. Stop trying to prove to a community of people that already established you as a loser that you're something else in some other community.

Again, I promise you, nobody gives a shit. And just from the information you've posted, I can already tell you're bad at fantasy football as well.

Eslade
10-02-2017, 11:20 PM
Fuckin nerds

BallzDeep
10-02-2017, 11:54 PM
"Shut up, and figure things out yourself" =/= fantasy advice, that's general life advice.

I get you resort to talking fantasy football on p99 forums because you like to pretend to be good at something since in game we all are lol'ing at that outrageous fantasy, but we actually don't care that you're bad. Just accept yourself for who you are, and move along. Stop trying to prove to a community of people that already established you as a loser that you're something else in some other community.

Again, I promise you, nobody gives a shit. And just from the information you've posted, I can already tell you're bad at fantasy football as well.

I now understand why you are so dumb. From the time you were born your parents told you to shut up and figure things out, resulting in learning nothing at all. Sorry you've never gotten advice or a role model. Someone needs a dad, don't you? I'll be that for you.

I can judge players overall by how decent they are but fantasy all depends on how your league is setup unless you are on draftkings or fanduel. But it's all good, I get you Mr. I am 2 time champ with mental issues. No need to brag since no one gives a shit right? Yeah, have fun with that. Jesus Christ.

Kokkusho
10-03-2017, 12:29 AM
I now understand why you are so dumb. From the time you were born your parents told you to shut up and figure things out, resulting in learning nothing at all. Sorry you've never gotten advice or a role model. Someone needs a dad, don't you? I'll be that for you.

I can judge players overall by how decent they are but fantasy all depends on how your league is setup unless you are on draftkings or fanduel. But it's all good, I get you Mr. I am 2 time champ with mental issues. No need to brag since no one gives a shit right? Yeah, have fun with that. Jesus Christ.

Says the dude taking his opponents advice on injury reports (which is public information, released by the teams as an NFL requirement, yikes...)

Sorry you lost.

Chronoburn
10-03-2017, 12:47 PM
Down 45 points going into last nights game, PPR.

GG KHUNT and Kelce.

Tassador
10-03-2017, 01:08 PM
Down 45 points going into last nights game, PPR.

GG KHUNT and Kelce.

Last night I took an L, but tonight I bounce back.

Pokesan
11-16-2017, 12:01 AM
bump

how w edoin

Tassador
11-16-2017, 12:25 AM
6-4 looking pretty bleak. my boy out too (Hogan). Freeman out. Zeek suspended and Shamed. Jordan Reed blows. Good thing i got Ekeler and Woods last week for that 60 point double waiver whammy... or id be flying even. Waking up at 6 am to call local stations on multiple phones for that Ian Rapport and Matthew Berry calls...

Pokesan
11-16-2017, 12:48 AM
berry said marvin jones would have a big game last week

very fake news

hyejin
11-16-2017, 11:22 AM
getting away with thread title without any kind of innuendo joke by end of 1st page proves for all time that sports are tremendously gay.

Tassador
11-17-2017, 12:22 AM
^get a load of this one. Lvl 27 char. Some strange anime avatar. Join date 2017. Amplifies on the gay comment for sports.

You're really doing it brother!

Pokesan
11-26-2017, 11:58 PM
highest score of my season the week after i get eliminated

good job you fuckasses

Chronoburn
11-27-2017, 12:00 AM
I dropped Zeke thinking week 15 was fantasy championship. I need to stop drinking

Chronoburn
11-27-2017, 12:01 AM
I played Julio in all DFS cash game lineups this week.

tecate
11-28-2017, 02:20 AM
I played Julio in all DFS cash game lineups this week.

Dayum