PDA

View Full Version : Error Data Not Found! Missing File Name!!

maskedmelonpai
09-07-2017, 08:15 AM
so, my organic information management system never been much reliable or at least not very organized. i always been able to ventually find what i looking for, but it seem not now :c

im tryin to remember the name of that one song that the music video start off with some guy in bed with buncha girls and then he go out side and walk around the night with his pal visiting night clubs or something with bad 3D animation.

it a electronic song of course and part of it is in the music video for Katy Perry's super fantastic new song Swish Swish Bish. yeah the video not so great (I thought it was pretty funny actually and it got nicki in it too so that a win), but it play part of hat song ntalking about when it show Katy floating in space. it don't play it in the actual song though.

can anyone please tell me the name of this song? i wanna share it, but can't remember it name and it driving me nuts!!!

xtraball
09-07-2017, 08:23 AM
Please, not Katy Perry....

maskedmelonpai
09-07-2017, 08:35 AM
the song i looking for isn't by Katy, it just play part of it in her swish swish bosh music video ^^ what wrong with Katy though? she so lovely and colorful :3

xtraball
09-07-2017, 08:40 AM
Could it be "Star 69" by Fatboy Slim ?

xtraball
09-07-2017, 08:45 AM
Sorry, it's "Shooting Stars" by Bag Raiders

maskedmelonpai
09-07-2017, 08:53 AM
YES!!! omgosh, tySm! it was driving me crazy and i was worried I not gonna be able to find it ^^

maskedmelonpai
09-07-2017, 08:55 AM
funny thing is, the shooting star part stuck in my head, but i searched for "liek a shooting star" and it came up with buncha different things including that song by DJ Hixxy (also fantastic btw), so i thought I remember wrong and was super confused ^^ ty

xtraball
09-07-2017, 08:59 AM
what wrong with Katy though? she so lovely and colorful :3

Well...call me old school but I can't relate to most of the actual music scene, namely juste imbibé (canadian joke), nicky ménage, Ris! Ah! Ah! and so on...

My jam is more Steely Dan, Stan Ridgway, Chas Jankel, Pink Floyd, Rush, The Police, Parliament/Funkadelick...

xtraball
09-07-2017, 09:00 AM
YES!!! omgosh, tySm!

You're welcome...