PDA

View Full Version : BC Halp

Cecily
09-06-2017, 07:41 PM
Hello friends. I need .035 bitcoins for.. reasons because Big Pharma are jerks and won't me use my CC anymore for.. reasons. Can anyone please help me figure out how to go about getting a wallet and suggest a place to purchase them. I've been under a rock for awhile.

NachtMystium
09-06-2017, 07:59 PM
those hormones are pretty expensive huh? just look at the dark web reddit and there are threads for reputable btc exchange dealers

Mead
09-06-2017, 10:11 PM
https://www.coinbase.com/

katrik
09-07-2017, 03:31 AM
+1 for coinbase.

Tupakk
09-07-2017, 08:15 AM
BitCoin isn't the way to go. The market price is super high. You might have better luck with ethereum.

If you have a decent backup rig you could farm it. It's pretty easy to set up. Lots of YouTube guides. However it's a slow proccess to come up with 161 dollars. Honestly I would get another credit card that will let you make your illegal purchases instead of going the BC route. Quicker and easier.

skarlorn
09-07-2017, 10:07 AM
Niiiiiiice Cec gonna take some shiz

Mead
09-07-2017, 10:50 AM
BitCoin isn't the way to go. The market price is super high. You might have better luck with ethereum.

If you have a decent backup rig you could farm it. It's pretty easy to set up. Lots of YouTube guides. However it's a slow proccess to come up with 161 dollars. Honestly I would get another credit card that will let you make your illegal purchases instead of going the BC route. Quicker and easier.

You're assuming the vendor she's using accepts Ether. And the market price doesn't really matter. It only matters for people investing, which doesn't seem to be the case. You could also argue Ether is a lot more unstable than Bitcoin at the moment. And if she's just making a one time, or monthly purchase, it's not going to make a difference.

dafier
09-07-2017, 11:27 AM
I just sold 23,991 bit coins at the current rate as of Sept. 7, 2017 0900 (EST). But, naw, I don't have anymore.

Xap
09-07-2017, 11:36 AM
https://www.coinbase.com

Set up an account, send in your ID and info, and you can purchase as much or little as you wish.

Pokesan
09-07-2017, 12:11 PM
I just sold 23,991 bit coins at the current rate as of Sept. 7, 2017 0900 (EST). But, naw, I don't have anymore.

$111 million eh? buy the eqmac db pls

Tupakk
09-07-2017, 12:11 PM
You're assuming the vendor she's using accepts Ether. And the market price doesn't really matter. It only matters for people investing, which doesn't seem to be the case. You could also argue Ether is a lot more unstable than Bitcoin at the moment. And if she's just making a one time, or monthly purchase, it's not going to make a difference.

That's why I suggested to just get a new card that lets you purchase from anywhere.

maskedmelonpai
09-07-2017, 12:31 PM
$111 million eh? buy the eqmac db pls

eleventy-one-million?

dafier
09-07-2017, 12:40 PM
why buy when it's free?

Pokesan
09-07-2017, 12:55 PM
why buy when it's free?

no the real one

Mead
09-07-2017, 01:05 PM
I love how a quarter of the p99 community hit it big in cryptocurrency.

AzzarTheGod
09-07-2017, 06:27 PM
WELL i cant help you with Birth Control, but I've got plenty of test if u change ur mind well not really. im actually low on test.

im intrigued by your necessity for bitcoins. guess u dont like leaving the house or dont live in an area where you feel comfortable since u were using a CC to begin with

AzzarTheGod
09-07-2017, 06:43 PM
$111 million eh?

*rolling eyes*

AzzarTheGod
09-07-2017, 06:50 PM

I remember when I tried to use prepaid credit cards for stuff other than Steam games.

The amount of stuff prepaids dont work on such as subscriptions is really lame. I had to create a junk fake business paypal/google wallet in order to siphon my credit cards back into my bank account into meaningful cash again. I had initially loaded up several prepaids with a few hundred bucks a piece. Then I realized it was garbage and they won't run on most internet purchases due to a USA-ONLY restriction, and then there is also the recurring fee restriction.

So even if the card has 300 dollars on it, you can't subscribe to anything even if its a 1-time payment. So lets say you select ONE MONTH subscription, the card has 300 bucks, it still doesn't matter. It won't bill the 9.99 due to the subscription restriction placed on all prepaid cards.

Tupakk
09-07-2017, 06:58 PM
I remember when I tried to use prepaid credit cards for stuff other than Steam games.

The amount of stuff prepaids dont work on such as subscriptions is really lame. I had to create a junk fake business paypal/google wallet in order to siphon my credit cards back into my bank account into meaningful cash again. I had initially loaded up several prepaids with a few hundred bucks a piece. Then I realized it was garbage and they won't run on most internet purchases due to a USA-ONLY restriction, and then there is also the recurring fee restriction.

So even if the card has 300 dollars on it, you can't subscribe to anything even if its a 1-time payment. So lets say you select ONE MONTH subscription, the card has 300 bucks, it still doesn't matter. It won't bill the 9.99 due to the subscription restriction placed on all prepaid cards.

Didn't say Prepaid CCs. They are literally glorified gift cards.

AzzarTheGod
09-07-2017, 07:01 PM
Didn't say Prepaid CCs. They are literally glorified gift cards.

thats true she can just send a cash wire if they accept that form of payment its a lot easier than crypto if you don't already have cryptos in your possession, to me anyway.

most vendors of Birth Control have 3 payment options available. credit, cash wire, and cryptos.

Pokesan
09-07-2017, 07:49 PM
thats true she can just send a cash wire if they accept that form of payment its a lot easier than crypto if you don't already have cryptos in your possession, to me anyway.

most vendors of Birth Control have 3 payment options available. credit, cash wire, and cryptos.

4) bitcoin threads

i can feel my sperm dying