PDA

View Full Version : Quest Issue: Qeynos Badge Quest #1 does not reward a confession to an Iksar

Reptilican Trump
09-04-2017, 11:17 PM
I've been trying to do this quest, but I've not been able to get the signed confessions.

The first time through, I got Riley Shplot's confession off his corpse, but could not proceed past Willie Garrote. He never gave me a confession, and I didn't find one on his corpse the several times I killed him to reset the NPC.

The second time through, I still was unable to get past Riley, as he never gave me a confession.

Note, I'm an Iksar monk, but max ally with GuardsofQeynos, MerchantsofQeynos, and AntoniusBayle.

I tried with a halfling druid, and the confession showed up on the cursor immediately after handing Riley the confession document.

Is this quest not meant to be done by Iksar, even if they have high faction?

cubiczar
09-05-2017, 12:25 AM
Might check citizens of qeynos faction. I have no clue if that would be the issue but I know it starts bad for iksars and is annoying to raise

Reptilican Trump
09-05-2017, 01:17 AM
Might check citizens of qeynos faction. I have no clue if that would be the issue but I know it starts bad for iksars and is annoying to raise

That's a thought. I know I'm KoS to them.