PDA

View Full Version : north Carolina Hurricane

blondeattk
09-04-2017, 04:09 AM
looks like NC is going to get hit by Irma

Anyone here that needs to prepare? Are you awake and monitoring it?

Lets hope it doesnt make landfall, but be prepared.

Gonna be worse than texas.

get ready...:(

surron
09-04-2017, 08:12 AM
im worried here on the coast in central fl

chadtwoke
09-04-2017, 10:04 AM
We're due for a big one. RIP

mickmoranis
09-04-2017, 10:54 AM
please god its been 17 years and im still waiting for y2k

mickmoranis
09-04-2017, 10:55 AM
im worried here on the coast in central fl

worried it doesnt stay underwater this time? yeah, so are the rest of us.

Ahldagor
09-04-2017, 11:06 AM
Harvey sucked for Houston, so lukj to y'all.

Pokesan
09-04-2017, 02:11 PM
praying for BofA to fall into the sea and also noone else gets hurt :)

NachtMystium
09-04-2017, 03:36 PM
the rise of thule is upon is

chadtwoke
09-04-2017, 03:56 PM
Harvey sucked for Houston, so lukj to y'all.

It sucked for Houston cause ya'll are a bunch of dumb fucks and don't know what it's like to be hit with a big fucking storm every year. We here in FL don't fuck around and always take precautions and always come out fine.

Ahldagor
09-04-2017, 05:13 PM
It sucked for Houston cause ya'll are a bunch of dumb fucks and don't know what it's like to be hit with a big fucking storm every year. We here in FL don't fuck around and always take precautions and always come out fine.

Lol, nice meltdown.

Rick Sanchez
09-04-2017, 06:01 PM
Is this hurricane suppose to hit NC that hard ? I hope not, my sister just moved down their a couple of months ago. =( Raleigh area to be more exact.

mickmoranis
09-04-2017, 06:03 PM
Raleigh is gonna be fine, even if this shit hits NC TBH SC is the one that's in trouble, they basically only got dirt roads in that state.

Swish
09-05-2017, 03:08 AM
HAARP putting in work... looks like Popeyes is gonna be out of chicken again

dafier
09-05-2017, 12:42 PM
This hurrycain is going to smoke the coast. *shakes fist in air* OBAMA!!!!!!!!!

mickmoranis
09-05-2017, 01:12 PM
To say anyone who lives in Florida "always comes out fine" is a stretch of the imagination. Heavy drug use and generally laziness of the Floridian will keep them as Americas wildcard for generations to come.

http://mentalfloss.com/article/52914/10-weird-crimes-could-only-happen-florida

http://i.imgur.com/HSUUHKL.png

Lune
09-05-2017, 03:12 PM
Seen nothing about the hurricane being projected to hit SC but I hope it does someone needs to wash this fuckin city

chadtwoke
09-05-2017, 05:30 PM
To say anyone who lives in Florida "always comes out fine" is a stretch of the imagination. Heavy drug use and generally laziness of the Floridian will keep them as Americas wildcard for generations to come.

http://mentalfloss.com/article/52914/10-weird-crimes-could-only-happen-florida

You have a point. FL is overflowing with the worst type of people. I honestly hate the state and hope the hurricane sinks it into the ocean once and for all.

Achromatic
09-05-2017, 11:38 PM
I'm in Puerto Rico. Literally shitting bricks today.

chadtwoke
09-08-2017, 03:04 PM
Latest forecast is looking like by the time it hits just north of Orlando(where i live) it will be down to a cat 1. Lets hope it stays that way.

chadtwoke
09-12-2017, 01:02 PM
Day 2 no power. Got the genny goin for the fridge and some fans. Power company says possibly a week I'll be out. Half the state of FL out of power. Can't wait for society to devolve into a mad max type situation.

Patriam1066
09-17-2017, 11:49 PM
Are you that Barrett dc guy

Swish
09-18-2017, 12:27 AM
Day 2 no power. Got the genny goin for the fridge and some fans. Power company says possibly a week I'll be out. Half the state of FL out of power. Can't wait for society to devolve into a mad max type situation.

Has there been any looting yet? People got to do something to pass the time ^^

Aviann
09-19-2017, 06:33 PM

I've been working the relief work since day 1, for years now, and the Texans I've gotten to meet are way better than you fucking crybaby floridiots. I'll be glad when I leave your stupid state. But anyways...

Headed to Houston, or the outskirts of it in a place called Victoria, housed refugees and linemen til a while after we got power running back up. Was leading the main base there for Aransas and Rockport. We shipped straight here to Florida and am currently based at our HQ at an airport, built our base on an old runway in Dunnelon. We house about 5000 linemen here working round the clock to get you pussies some electricity back before everyone pulls their "I'm voting Democrat" card because Trump didn't suck their nipples fast enough. We have bases sprawled between southern Atlanta to the Florida keys, and thankfully we will be shutting this base down in the next week or so to move further south into miami until the next storm makes land fall.

Any update on our northern kin? They're talking like we will be in West Virginia sending out troops to the coast from there.

Would love to catch a beer with anyone who wants to meet up. They don't let us drink too often here in HQ but I've got a fridge full of the stuff to get rid of before we migrate. Hoping to have a night at home before we go clean up after Maria but we're used to the oil field and will take it day by day without getting our hopes too high.

Your pal and irl paladin, Aviann.

Aviann
09-19-2017, 06:36 PM
Also Chad whatever the fuck your name is, things are not fine. You are inland and should shut your mouth. Half of the southern tip of your state is fucked, and guess who has to clean it? Not you. Orlando barely got hit by anything but falling branches, not even sure how you lost power. I was there the night after drinking tequila with a bunch of your women. They taste sweet them Florida oranges.