PDA

View Full Version : David Icke Shatters The Antifa Left Alt Right Paradigm

mmmroo
08-31-2017, 04:31 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CAN-VbxNO0

Xaanka
08-31-2017, 02:29 PM
icke is shockingly woke if you know that reptillian is dogwhistle for jews or globalists (take your pick)

brightlights
08-31-2017, 09:38 PM
Speaking of going left and right David Icke's fingers are going about as far as possible in either direction AY YOoo

NachtMystium
08-31-2017, 09:51 PM
it's hilarious to see people(the admin of redguides lil brother who is completely brainwashed) lose their shit on FB about how "alt-left" isn't real and is a made up word by racist alt-right nazis hahahahahahaha

edit: he blocked me for saying you can hate nazis and not be a radical leftist btw.

Xaanka
09-01-2017, 12:48 AM
when did we time travel to the 1930's i keep hearing about nazis taking over; this is a weird timeline we're living on

Ahldagor
09-01-2017, 09:20 AM
Continuous renewal Xaanks.

Pokesan
09-01-2017, 11:14 AM
Blows my f#cking mind what some people consider important. Alt left and Alt right are both such small portions of the population and yet the unelected and anointed media does nothing but cover these stories day after day. I think I am finally with Trump on this anti-media crap.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable. The media is becoming a mouthpiece of intolerance that I don't see in my day to day life.

- he says, echoing the frogboy talking points

mickmoranis
09-01-2017, 11:22 AM
Blows my f#cking mind what some people consider important. Alt left and Alt right are both such small portions of the population and yet the unelected and anointed media does nothing but cover these stories day after day. I think I am finally with Trump on this anti-media crap.

The problem is that small minority are the group that copy/paste/share links like they work in a fucking warehouse in India, spreading the ad revenue of the media outlets like wildfire. So they print "news" that apeals to those small groups sensibilities and triggers.

If you actually printed informative news about real life, then people would read it on their own time, think "Hmm, interesting" and go back to work/sleep/life outside the system. Thus reducing the revenue of the media outlets by thousands of %

If facebook/twitter wanted to stop hate speech, or end racism like the ALTleft wants it to so bad, they wouldnt ban nazi's or hate speek or TRUMP from their social media outlets, they'd ban the ability to share any media on their platform. No vox, no jezzebelle, no CNN, no fox, no media.

Ahldagor
09-01-2017, 11:36 AM
The problem is that small minority are the group that copy/paste/share links like they work in a fucking warehouse in India, spreading the ad revenue of the media outlets like wildfire. So they print "news" that apeals to those small groups sensibilities and triggers.

If you actually printed informative news about real life, then people would read it on their own time, think "Hmm, interesting" and go back to work/sleep/life outside the system. Thus reducing the revenue of the media outlets by thousands of %

If facebook/twitter wanted to stop hate speech, or end racism like the ALTleft wants it to so bad, they wouldnt ban nazi's or hate speek or TRUMP from their social media outlets, they'd ban the ability to share any media on their platform. No vox, no jezzebelle, no CNN, no fox, no media.

Or charge a premium fee for their services.

mickmoranis
09-01-2017, 11:54 AM
Or charge a premium fee for their services.

This isnt actually a solution, you see it wont stop the same number of retards from sharing news the way they do now.

Like, this is already a thing and it has had no effect.

not to mention the fact that because the loudest voices tend to skew the conversation and opinion of the largest groups, all the outlets that do this now are just as pandery.

The economist had a picture of trump talking to his constituents all wearing KKK hoodies this month.

When you pay for news, and 90% of your co-workers dont, and you hear them chattering about the bullshit they read on social network, you wonder, why isnt my pay to read news oulet covering these things?

Also when you are a media outlet the bottom dollar is the only thing that matters, so why would you have TWO staff writing teams? one that prints news for the public eye and one that writes news for the private? that's an obscene waste of money, why not just give the pay to read people the same bullshit that the public reads, saving you a ton of money AND your readers wont send you letters about why you dont cover the hot button issues.

The only solution is to prevent the bottom from using their voice on social as a marketing platform for the manipulative media.

A simple trick that makes social media a billion times better is to go through and hide the news outlet's from each post one of your politically loud friends shares, over a few days, you'll have blocked all media outlets from your social network feed and youll be back to only seeing updates from friends about life events of their own, instead of ones they're reading about.

If facebook added a "block media" button that did this, I think the vast majority of people would click it, and it would change the way news is written, the way facebook changed the way news was written over the last 10 years.

dafier
09-01-2017, 12:34 PM
I approve this thread.

http://i.imgur.com/rkyTpdY.jpg

JurisDictum
09-01-2017, 12:55 PM

Their are a lot of problems with this arguement. First of all, lets point out that the mainstream media is dying or argubly already dead. Less than 20% of people get their news from T.V. anymore. Over half the population get's their news exclusively from the internet. This trend continues and the big networks are unable to capture internet news consumers.

Secondly, News producers like Rupert Murdoch (a billionaire British propagandist that owns newcorp -> Fox News) commonly interfere with the way news is reported. They litterly will pick up of the phone and say "I want to see more about this Ted Bundy Guy." Or perhaps "Martin Bashir talks too much about the wealthy and not enough about race." So this hand's off idea that they are just in it for the news sales money is retarded. Generally News corporations lose money but are still useful for big owners.

Finally, news does change the way people act. That's why the entire media is now owned by about 7 different richer families that aggressively expand despite that it makes little finical sense. There's not even such thing as local news anymore -- no joke. Those outlets are owned by parent companies that dish out the same unpopular, bland, horseshit that is regurgitated on the national stage. If anything like the radical press of Enland in the early 20th century popped up -- it would be a problem for the news owners.

mickmoranis
09-01-2017, 01:19 PM
Their are a lot of problems with this arguement. First of all, lets point out that the mainstream media is dying or argubly already dead. Less than 20% of people get their news from T.V. anymore. Over half the population get's their news exclusively from the internet. This trend continues and the big networks are unable to capture internet news consumers.

why should I read your post when in the first paragraph you totally make it clear oyu did not understand my argument, while saying there are flaws in my argument.

I am not talking about television media you dolt

im talking about social media's influence of media SPECIFICALY on the internet, or do you get all your 'social media' from television?

you.

dolt.

l2read

ya libtard

Pokesan
09-01-2017, 01:35 PM
why should I read your post when in the first paragraph you totally make it clear oyu did not understand my argument, while saying there are flaws in my argument.

im talking about social media's influence of media SPECIFICALY on the internet, or do you get all your 'social media' from television?

you.

dolt.

l2read

ya libtard

understand and agree are different things. he seems to take issue with your contention that social disorder is the fault of troublemaking media entities rather than societal conditions.

my good homonom

maskedmelonpai
09-01-2017, 01:47 PM
i not really given it much thought for long time, but i feel that social disorder just a result of pervasive idiocy throughout the social/political spectrum afflicting dullard and prodigy alike. one thing i come to understand with time is that smart people are often as equally indiscriminate in their indifference to truth and untruth as dullards are. free will is bogus. choice is probabilistic based on experience, but always a random die is cast. man has arrested his own evolution I preservationist his least desirable traits for longterm survival :c

JurisDictum
09-01-2017, 01:50 PM

you.

dolt.

l2read

ya libtard

There might have been some editing involved but it was this statement"

I took issue with. You are implying that the news is done the way it is done because it is more profitable this way -- and if we had reporters explaining how the RNC and DNC are corrupted -- profits would shrink because news is currently giving people what they want.

But people -- in mass -- hate the fucking news and what its become. This wasn't always the case. LBJ once said: “If I've lost Cronkite, I've lost Middle America.” Then decided not to run based at least partially on that reporters opinion!

T.V. doesn't make a lot of money anymore...so no one wants to spend anything making it good. That simple. This is a lot more of the story than anything about the people deciding they want shitty news.

And you also appear to be naive about why people own news networks...it is rarely because it directly gives them better returns than other investments would. It's because it can be indirectly used to get higher returns on other holdings.

This is all typical Gen X nihilism though. People are stupid because they are born that way and that's why everything is going to shit. There's nothing we can do about it except point it out so we can feel superior.

Pokesan
09-01-2017, 02:02 PM
even the darkest man can be brightened by the shadow of the papaya tree

mickmoranis
09-01-2017, 02:25 PM
There might have been some editing involved but it was this statement"

I took issue with. You are implying that the news is done the way it is done because it is more profitable this way -- and if we had reporters explaining how the RNC and DNC are corrupted -- profits would shrink because news is currently giving people what they want.

But people -- in mass -- hate the fucking news and what its become. This wasn't always the case. LBJ once said: “If I've lost Cronkite, I've lost Middle America.” Then decided not to run based at least partially on that reporters opinion!

T.V. doesn't make a lot of money anymore...so no one wants to spend anything making it good. That simple. This is a lot more of the story than anything about the people deciding they want shitty news.

And you also appear to be naive about why people own news networks...it is rarely because it directly gives them better returns than other investments would. It's because it can be indirectly used to get higher returns on other holdings.

This is all typical Gen X nihilism though. People are stupid because they are born that way and that's why everything is going to shit. There's nothing we can do about it except point it out so we can feel superior.

dude are you stupid? you are just repeating the same thing that I said, while calling me naive. Like verbatim. You are saying exactly the same thing.

L 2 READ

maskedmelonpai
09-01-2017, 02:26 PM
any man who find anything but despair in witness of virulent idiocies sees only from within.

mickmoranis
09-01-2017, 02:32 PM
You are implying that the news is done the way it is done because it is more profitable this way -- and if we had reporters explaining how the RNC and DNC are corrupted -- profits would shrink because news is currently giving people what they want.

But people -- in mass -- hate the fucking news and what its become. This wasn't always the case.

1. I said it doesnt matter what people "in mass" want because the only people that are the target audence for the news are the minority, because people "in mass" do not share news links.
2. news is about money and so if you print news that apeals to the "in mass" people then they get less clicks, and make less money off of advertising.
3. The minority of idiots are all about hype, they are loud and soapboxing triggered morans SO:
4. the news is about hype.
5. the reason its about hype is because its a for profit business and we'll circle back to, the loudest and most proliffic sharer's of news are morans that are only interested in HYPE

what I am saying is, if you want news to change, to answer spiders post that I was replying to, I dont know why Im replyign to you becuse clearly you are stupid and cannot listen or read, the only way would be if social media blocked media links on their websites, which would take away the voice the small % of people who share the largest % of news links had.

A SMALL NUMBER OF IDIOTS SHARE THE MOST NEWS WHICH MAKES THE MOST PROFITABLE NEWS THE TYPE OF NEWS THE SMALL NUMBER OF IDIOTS LIKE TO SHARE

http://i.imgur.com/hL7J9Yi.png

mickmoranis
09-01-2017, 02:45 PM
understand and agree are different things. he seems to take issue with your contention that social disorder is the fault of troublemaking media entities rather than societal conditions.

You're right, A well-informed electorate ISNT a prerequisite for democracy.... :rolleyes:

As Icke says in OP's video, you progressive boys and girls are just so far behind when it comes to actually knowing history or about the reality that you argue against.

JurisDictum
09-01-2017, 02:47 PM
Again, if it's such a great business plan why is it failing?

A small number of idiots = The D.C. professional crowd and those that buy into it.

This is not because its the only way or the best to profit off news. It's because news profits are a small amount of the family empires that own the media outlets. So it's ok to take a hit on the profitability to have big media influence.

You keep making this about smart businessmen maximizing profit...but that is only true in the sense that smart business men are trying to profit given the restraints placed on the media by ownership. No one is even allowed to do one damn negative story on any company that producer owns shares in. They aren't allowed to go on on about party corruption or wealth inequality. That shit would probably sell better than their current product.

But I agree that premium service fees aren't going to work. Social media is kind of a different topic that I don't think the jury is in on yet...were not sure if Facebook really can replace the T.V. MSM -- we're pretty sure it won't do as good of a job.

mickmoranis
09-01-2017, 02:54 PM
Only you are saying I am saying its successful.

I am not saying they are winning, or not failing, or arguing that news is some great investment and its time to move your stock options to media outlets....

I am simply answering spiders question:

unelected and anointed media does nothing but cover these stories day after day

I am not saying that their tactics make them INFINITE MONEY... Im saying it makes them MORE MONEY than if they printed real informative news, which is why you dont see real, informative news.

Do you get it yet? You are saying I am saying something that I am not, nor am I even implying.

"why is the news about if it bleeds it leads?"

because the demographic that watch the news, or talk about the news, LIKE that type of news...However, The MASSES of people that, watch less news, dont share news or talk about news at all, may not like that stuff, but even if the news printed information that those types of people did like, it wouldn't increase the media outlets viewership, because those people (EVEN if they start watching more news, wont share it) wouldn't share it, because its not something the average person likes to do, (spam social media with links)... so its more profitable to make news that the type of people that share news frantically all over twitter and social networks LIKE to share.

mickmoranis
09-01-2017, 03:02 PM
I mean, think about it for a second, to what you are saying... about them being a failing industry. (which I do not think they are, they seem pretty fucking successful, sending journalists all over the planet, to print CLICK BAIT... at nausem... I think they just want more profit than they get, but clearly it looks to me like they're spending more than they should and that's their problem.. not readership.)

If your business model is "hey this small demographic of readers share news like crazy, and gets us lots of money in the short term..." then of course that is bound to have a negative effect on readership in the long run.

when MOST people are moderate.

But, thanks to the stock market, shareholders, etc, most business models are about the QUARTER success, not the decades... so most (bad) business models are about making money NOW not in the long run.

Which would explain why they are "failing" as you say they are (which I think is an exaggeration, I think they are just "spending" more than they should be.)

mickmoranis
09-01-2017, 03:09 PM
PPS

I by no means think that what you are saying about the news being owned by media giants that manipulate what they allow them to print isnt ALSO a contributing factor to the reason you see the news not covering REAL issues...

There are of course a multituted of reasons why the current media system is garbage.

But the reason its always about the 'trendy topic of the week that the alt-left like to talk about' is because during this #resist moment in time, the alt left are the factory of marketing bots that spam their friends and family that DONT care about reading the news beyond what their family shoves in their faces. Which, increases the click bait ad revenue streams that pay for it all.

JurisDictum
09-01-2017, 03:37 PM
PPS

I by no means think that what you are saying about the news being owned by media giants that manipulate what they allow them to print isn't ALSO a contributing factor to the reason you see the news not covering REAL issues...

Well that makes you a fool doesn't it? You don't think billionaire families and their wealth managers ever interfere with the way news is reported? Let's just pretend for a minute the obvious is true and they do. What kind of stories do you think they would prevent being covered? Boring ones no cares about anyway right?

People are fascinated about what Mcconnell might be thinking with his recent comments about the budget -- but none of those hype markets your so fond of talking about give one shit about 2016 Dakota Pipeline Protest? That was good shit -- complete ignored until Hilary Clinton's Candidacy was over. Then all the sudden MSNBC wants to talk about it again.

But I think the elephant in the room is the internet destroyed the future of TV. TV was the biggest baddest media for like 50 years. It's time is over. So I admit that is a huge part of T.V. Media's inability to maintain a general audience. There is actually a looming advertising crisis that will start kick in when the boomers pass.

Here's a story that was never covered: Most countries believe that United States is the biggest threat to global peace on the planet. North Korea isn't even on the map.

mickmoranis
09-01-2017, 03:40 PM
Wait are you saying I am a fool for agreeing with you? Because what you quoted was me agreeing with you... how do you not see that?:

I by no means think that what you are saying about the news being owned by media giants that manipulate what they allow them to print isn't ALSO a contributing factor to the reason you see the news not covering REAL issues...

Well that makes you a fool doesn't it? You don't think billionaire families and their wealth managers ever interfere with the way news is reported?

Seriously, do you know how to read?

dafier
09-01-2017, 03:41 PM
:confused:

what's going on around here?

mickmoranis
09-01-2017, 03:44 PM
Juris is not reading posts and arguing even though his argument is dead on the same as the post he's arguing against.

dafier
09-01-2017, 03:47 PM
This is not RnF.....(not pointing any fingers just saying)

JurisDictum
09-01-2017, 03:51 PM
I think: If you don't assume that billionaires that own the big media networks don't interfere with the news -- news that people find interesting and important -- that you have a foolish belief. That's just plain naive to me.

The assumption should be -- based on how our countries system works in reality -- that producers influence stories in a way that benefits them. This is almost certainly going to eventuate a circumstance where important and interesting stories and analysis are buried.

There will be whole trends ideologies completely ignored and minimized. One of these is America's anti-abortion stance. I have always been a right to choose guy...but the reality is more Americans are against abortion past the 1st trimester than not. There are also far more people that believe abortion in any circumstance is murder than there are people that believe in 100% right to choose.

But the impression given is that these people are a small minority of angry old asshole with signs outside of abortion clinics. Misleading statics are quoted like "well the majority don't side with them" (not mentioning that majority is still closer to them).

I use that example because its one of the few where a right-wing opinion is actively suppressed by the media. Most the time it's America's left that is completely ignored and directed to the center via the democratic party and their networks.

mickmoranis
09-01-2017, 04:04 PM
Juris, by no means, did I say that billionares that own big media networks dont interfere with the news. Nobody here has said that, so why the hell are you insinutaing someone has?

You outright called me a fool for not beliving that, literally in response to me saying that I agree'd that they do.

Seriously, do you know how to read?

You have argued for 1.5 pages, with a strawman that nobody here has said once. Nor has anyone once disagree'd with you.

What is your point? And, do you know how to read?

Pokesan
09-01-2017, 04:40 PM

what's going on around here?

itt mick is badly outclassed by a highly literate wordsmith

mickmoranis
09-01-2017, 04:51 PM
incorect. Sorry (i am not really) that I hurt you so bad abandoning you last year in the poly wars that you have a vendetta

Nilstoniakrath
09-01-2017, 10:19 PM
Most the time it's America's left that is completely ignored and directed to the center via the democratic party and their networks.

Dude, you are so totally wrong. Sh!t damn, the alt left dominates the media, the DNC, and all the major institutions in the US. I don't care what side you root for, if you cannot admit that the political debate in America is tilted to the left you are a partisan shill. You are as retarded as someone arguing that accountants are dominated by left wingers, or that the KKK is controlled by progressives.

Nilstoniakrath
09-01-2017, 10:33 PM

Gen X deserves credit for dealing with all the sh!t policies brought about by the Boomers and the Snowflakes while being too demographically small in numbers to do much about it, besides being successful in their lives and giving the finger to all the morons around them. To blame Gen X for any of this cr@p is total and complete BS. Nice try though.

Pokesan
09-01-2017, 10:57 PM
the alt left is berniecrats who are not yet so butthurt about the primary results to switch sides out of spite.

anarchists are not a part of that whereas white nationalist sentiments are actively courted by the red team.

my dumb bitch

Nilstoniakrath
09-01-2017, 11:45 PM
the alt left is berniecrats who are not yet so butthurt about the primary results to switch sides out of spite.

LOL berniebros are the definition of butthurt

Ahldagor
09-02-2017, 12:41 AM
Spanish American War was fought to sell papers.

brightlights
09-02-2017, 08:36 AM

anarchists are not a part of that whereas white nationalist sentiments are actively courted by the red team.

my dumb bitch

incorect it is made up of fat women and beta males that think ghostbusters reboot is important and that women actually get payed less then men.

its made up of the hillary movement ya dumbass, its 100% IM WITH HER people

the alt left is totally invested in social justice only and has no economic mind at all.

the people you think switched sides out of spite switched sides becuse they dont like to be in the same group as morans like you that think people abandoned you out of spite and not becuse of the complete dumbassery that you profess constantly.

only an im with her idiot would think the google guy was a masogonyst and want him to be fired

only an im with her slut woman would want to see someone fired for touching taylor swifts ass

all the alt left cares about are those issues, nothing else, which is why you're hung up on the "youre racist" card still

mickmoranis
09-02-2017, 10:19 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44Q58kWAsCo

Shrubwise
09-02-2017, 11:18 AM
it's hilarious to see people(the admin of redguides lil brother who is completely brainwashed) lose their shit on FB about how "alt-left" isn't real and is a made up word by racist alt-right nazis hahahahahahaha

edit: he blocked me for saying you can hate nazis and not be a radical leftist btw.

Who you think you are talking bout Geandily that way?

mickmoranis
09-02-2017, 12:52 PM
Alt Left:

https://i.imgur.com/51Wf9F1.png

Alt Right:

http://i.imgur.com/uCXz8Yj.png

Liberals:

https://i.imgur.com/BrSdIap.png

Conservitives:

http://i.imgur.com/1hzLepx.png

Pokesan
09-02-2017, 02:55 PM
trying to parse these replies and got the democrat party somehow being the alt(ernative) to... the democrat party?

are you sure the alt left isn't something you made up to dodge answering for the swastikas on your side?

mickmoranis
09-02-2017, 03:15 PM
no the democratic party is so pathetic and pandery that it does what the alt left says, which is cry racism and call the president and people that dont hate him nazi's

so all democrats are alt left, while only fringe extremists make up the alt right.

you party is totally co-opted and being driven by nefarious, corrupt REAL fascistts that want to bring an end to america as its been known since the revolutionary war.

listen to the lizard obama admit that the democrats and the conservitives have fundamental differencs that seperate them, aka a devicive statement meant to divide his own country. Your entire political idiology is not real and you are simply a solider for the real nazi's that are trying to turn america into a mind controled corpreate oligarchy run by evil beings.

https://youtu.be/-nfRDdDrjyk?t=25

THe disagreement actually is that he (they) want to get rid of the democracy and hes puppettering you and the rest of you goosestepping mind controled democrats. and conservatives are american loving patriots.

NOTICE the war with russia you democrats are trying to incite by pretending that they inserted a puppet leader in place of a legitimate one being called out by the "other side" as obama likes to call other americans... all these years before the shillary fake news russia hacked america nonsense designed to make you hate another group and prepare for world war with them.

Im telling you dude you are the victim and are simply a future nazi soldier for what youll one day (god willing you survive the aftermath) will find out are the "baddies"

unwash your brain man!!!!

Pokesan
09-02-2017, 04:10 PM
Lol

mickmoranis
09-02-2017, 05:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__HBBf_eDLM

it is all true though

I am nostradomus 2

Tiax
09-02-2017, 06:22 PM
You're an idiot

mickmoranis
09-02-2017, 06:28 PM
You're an idiot

this mindless hominoid is an expendable weapon of mass destruction that does the bidding of the shadows youve never seen that puppeteered owndbama

AzzarTheGod
09-02-2017, 07:14 PM
Lol

A mrmoo thread took off

NachtMystium
09-02-2017, 07:50 PM
Who you think you are talking bout Geandily that way?

Geandily is an unfortunate mental casualty of the current political climate and is totally brainwashed, it's sad really. People like him are smart and mean well but they are being played by the bigger fish.

I can understand hashing it out with the "right-side" vs "left-side" but his inability to acknowledge that the left has it's own radicals and aggressors is hard to watch. He pretty much blocked me for disagreeing about the reality of "alt-left". That says a lot, my dude. It's not "Nazis vs The Good Guys" Lmao which is what some of those retards seriously believe.

mickmoranis
09-02-2017, 07:59 PM
q: how to weaponize a beatnik?

a: http://jezebel.com/

mickmoranis
09-02-2017, 08:07 PM
q: but how do we insert these weaponized communists beatniks into positions of power?

a: Like this! And with these, they'll be paying us, to do it themselves! (https://www.discover.com/student-loans/landing/pmedia/?aud=s&acmpgn=P_GOO_NOBR_BM_X_DSKP3193941095+&adpos=1t2&creative=205096433255&device=c&matchtype=e&network=g)

Pokesan
09-02-2017, 08:34 PM
A mrmoo thread took off

https://i.imgur.com/5cGqxaQ.gif