PDA

View Full Version : Trump wants to pardon this guy~

chris.hijiri
08-23-2017, 08:47 PM
He wouldn't follow up on sex crimes if the victim could possibly be an illegal immigrant. A real Class Act.

http://archive.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2011/12/04/critics_tough_sheriff_botched_sex_crime_cases/?page=1

"Officials discovered at least 32 reported child molestations—with victims as young as 2 years old—where the sheriff's office failed to follow through, even though suspects were known in all but six cases,"

It took the county a year to go through cases that were not followed up on after the contract for policing with his Sheriff's Office ended.

burkemi5
08-23-2017, 08:53 PM
In b4 Trump shills show up

Baler
08-23-2017, 08:54 PM
op join date 2017
questionable url
sensational title

Confirmed anon alt.

AzzarTheGod
08-23-2017, 08:55 PM
He wouldn't follow up on sex crimes if the victim could possibly be an illegal immigrant. A real Class Act.

http://archive.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2011/12/04/critics_tough_sheriff_botched_sex_crime_cases/?page=1

"Officials discovered at least 32 reported child molestations—with victims as young as 2 years old—where the sheriff's office failed to follow through, even though suspects were known in all but six cases,"

It took the county a year to go through cases that were not followed up on after the contract for policing with his Sheriff's Office ended.

lmao its a CRINJA ITS A CRINJA

chris.hijiri
08-23-2017, 09:09 PM
op join date 2017
questionable url
sensational title

Confirmed anon alt.

It's the archives from the Boston paper 2011

loramin
08-23-2017, 09:19 PM
Fuck Joe Arpaio.

mickmoranis
08-23-2017, 10:07 PM
look at this liberal OP spreading his opinion all over the forums shoving it in peoples faces instead of respecting other people and keeping his dumbass ideas relegated to the politics thread.

PAR FOR THE COURSE FOR A LIBERAL

chris.hijiri
08-23-2017, 11:33 PM
look at this liberal OP spreading his opinion all over the forums shoving it in peoples faces instead of respecting other people and keeping his dumbass ideas relegated to the politics thread.

PAR FOR THE COURSE FOR A LIBERAL

I'm a registered Republican, former u.s. Marine Military Police and my Facebook is hundreds of cops DEA federal employees, state and local officials.

I posted that because just suggesting the pardon that f****** evil person should piss everybody off.

Edit- and I'm all over the boards because even though I voted across the board Republican for years and have never been political , this stupid s*** has got to stop.

Baler
08-24-2017, 12:51 AM
Welcome to RnF 2.0 :D

Swish
08-24-2017, 01:11 AM
http://i.imgur.com/OlVquYL.jpg

Pokesan
08-24-2017, 01:14 AM
post your well reasoned objection to burning the flag of conquered traitors

NachtMystium
08-24-2017, 01:20 AM
I'm a registered Republican, former u.s. Marine Military Police and my Facebook is hundreds of cops DEA federal employees, state and local officials.

I posted that because just suggesting the pardon that f****** evil person should piss everybody off.

Edit- and I'm all over the boards because even though I voted across the board Republican for years and have never been political , this stupid s*** has got to stop.

Military Police, need I say more?:D

branamil
08-24-2017, 01:57 AM
Republicans 2017:

waving the flag of America's enemies: confederates and Nazis

Being anti vaccines

Not accepting climate science

Grabbing pussies without consent while your 3rd wife is pregnant with your 5th child: he's just like us

AzzarTheGod
08-24-2017, 02:28 AM
anti-vaccine. good one. most of us just want common sense vaccine reform

riddle me this kid

do you think a baby needs a Hepatitis B vaccine at 0 hours (injected immediately as the baby leaves the womb)

that is current hospital procedure in the United States

Hepatitis B was never relevant in the U.S. Why should it be relevant now at 0 hour? Because the government said so?

Where would you draw the line? Please enlighten us oh GREAT BRANAMIL sucker of huge cocks

p.s. go fuck urself idiot (gettin my poke on today)

Swish
08-24-2017, 02:52 AM
Republicans 2017:

Being anti vaccines

Grabbing pussies without consent while your 3rd wife is pregnant with your 5th child: he's just like us

Were confederates the enemy though?

mickmoranis
08-24-2017, 10:25 AM
Republicans 2017:

Being anti vaccines

lets not kid ourselves and pretend that the majority of anti vaxers are treehugging hippies that drive the democratic party.

lets also not pretend that the liberal media doesnt flash vagina all over the place mmmmmk?

loramin
08-24-2017, 01:24 PM
lets not kid ourselves and pretend that the majority of anti vaxers are treehugging hippies that drive the democratic party.

The Pew Research Center finds modest differences in views about vaccination—34 percent of Republicans, 33 percent of independents, and 22 percent of Democrats believe parents should have final say on vaccination—while we know from anecdotes that vaccine rejection is present in conservative religious communities (like the Amish in Ohio) as well as in crunchy college-town communes like Boulder, Colorado. In fact, the available data shows stability in anti-vaccination views across ideology—neither side is substantially more likely than the other to hold anti-vaccine beliefs.

Neither side gets to claim victory: both sides have plenty of idiots.

Patriam1066
08-24-2017, 01:38 PM
Republicans 2017:

Lol

Raavak
08-24-2017, 01:46 PM
Were confederates the enemy though?Good question.
Yeah, slavery is not right.
But... states rights? Whatever happened to those.
Lincoln suspended Habeus Corpus like a tyrant.
Sherman seized from civilians the supplies to fuel his army's advance.
Etc.

War is hell.

dafier
08-24-2017, 01:48 PM

lol...wut?

Joe A is a great man. He made Arizona great for many years. Get off the lib cock.

mickmoranis
08-24-2017, 01:55 PM
Neither side gets to claim victory: both sides have plenty of idiots.

idiots — "on many sides, on many sides." you might say? ;)

AzzarTheGod
08-24-2017, 05:54 PM
Hepatitis B was never relevant in the U.S. Why should it be relevant now at 0 hour? Because the government said so?

Where would you draw the line? Please enlighten us oh GREAT BRANAMIL sucker of huge cocks

p.s. go fuck urself idiot (gettin my poke on today)

i just hit a lick. fuck u bitch

luv plankin on nerd ass. dont come back u fathead

loramin
08-24-2017, 06:32 PM
He made Arizona great for many years.
If you're white ...

He made it a hell of a lot worse for (innocent) people of color.

skarlorn
08-24-2017, 06:35 PM
it's 2017 and i'm still up to kill confederates

i'll even go in as a spy to texas and destroy them from within

sign me up mr. zombie lincoln president!

loramin
08-24-2017, 06:36 PM
idiots — "on many sides, on many sides." you might say? ;)

LOL took me a minute to catch your reference.

I agree there were idiots on the "left" in Charlottesville too ... but having more or less idiots on your side doesn't make your position right. Nazism and white supremacy is still wrong even if 100% of the people who come out to protest it have IQs lower than their shoe size.

But let's keep this thread focused on fucktard Joe; we've got the politics thread (and others) to rehash crap like Charlottesville.

Patriam1066
08-24-2017, 06:38 PM
I'm just curious, how do we stop illegal immigration? I know y'all don't believe in borders, but humor me

loramin
08-24-2017, 06:45 PM
I'm just curious, how do we stop illegal immigration? I know y'all don't believe in borders, but humor me

Make legal, viable paths for immigration so that anyone who is willing to work hard enough can come here legitimately. Make legal, viable ways for employers to fill the jobs currently filled by illegal immigrants (and I'm not just talking about landscapers here; illegal immigrants are a non-trivial part of our whole economy).

IMHO you will never succeed without doing those two things first; without them you're pushing a giant metaphorical boulder (immigration) uphill. Even once you do address the problems with our current system, there's no guarantee that will fix things by itself, but at least then more traditional efforts to crackdown on illegal immigration could finally be successful (ie. at least then you're pushing the boulder on flat ground).

AzzarTheGod
08-24-2017, 06:54 PM
it's 2017 and i'm still up to kill confederates

sign me up mr. zombie lincoln president!

bars

mickmoranis
08-24-2017, 07:42 PM
Make legal, viable paths for immigration so that anyone who is willing to work hard enough can come here legitimately. Make legal, viable ways for employers to fill the jobs currently filled by illegal immigrants (and I'm not just talking about landscapers here; illegal immigrants are a non-trivial part of our whole economy).

IMHO you will never succeed without doing those two things first; without them you're pushing a giant metaphorical boulder (immigration) uphill. Even once you do address the problems with our current system, there's no guarantee that will fix things by itself, but at least then more traditional efforts to crackdown on illegal immigration could finally be successful (ie. at least then you're pushing the boulder on flat ground).

Trump is doing those two things though, but the fake liberal news wont tell you that. It will instead tell you the opposite so that everyone gets upset and shares their fake click bait news op ed articles all over social media, and they can rake in the profits.

Also if it wast for those fake news click-bait websites the left devours, you'd know that neither trump, nor a WHOLE bunch of moderates (mothers, fathers, grandmothers, grandfathers) also are on the fence about taking the statues down, good people, and by pointing out that those people are not Nazi's you're not supporting white supremacy. They may not be as up to speed with coastal meme's about the civil war and are a little behind because of an education system ( one that the left didn't help fix either) has misinformed them. Most people in southern states learned in school that the war was over states rights, not slavery, and you gotta understand this instead of feeling superior because you know it wasn't, the left has to recognize the people in the south are better at other things, like balancing a checkbook, agriculture or just down right being good moral friendly folk. So both regions have their +/-'s

Step one, dont get caught up in liberal hype, liberal hype is hype and rarely, if ever true. :cool:

mickmoranis
08-24-2017, 07:43 PM

you'd quickly realize how segregated the blue states are and feel immediate guilt for the excessive daily racism people on the left partake in while patting themselves on the back for being so enlightened, hate to break it to you.

loramin
08-24-2017, 08:09 PM
you'd know that neither trump, nor a WHOLE bunch of moderates (mothers, fathers, grandmothers, grandfathers) also are on the fence about taking the statues down, good people, and by pointing out that those people are not Nazi's you're not supporting white supremacy.

I'm willing to bet that most of those "good people" don't know the history of those statues. I didn't. I thought "old statues that aren't PC anymore; maybe not great, but no big deal" ... then I learned that the majority of those statues were put up during the civil rights era. Whites were threatened by that whole "black people getting equal treatment" thing that was going on, so they put up statues of people who fought to keep black people enslaved to send a message.

It's kinda like Joe Arpaio. Some of the crazy stuff he does sounds fine ("Oh look he makes inmates wear pink haha"). Then you read about shit like what the OP posted, or his harassment of anyone (legal citizen or not) who has a different ethnicity than he does, and you realize what a truly horrible person he is.

mickmoranis
08-24-2017, 08:41 PM
Say what you will about this sheriff in phoenix, i suggest not worrying about it, unless you live there, because you probably dont know the full extent of the situation, and your opinion means nothing to phoenix either.

That said, dun dun duunnnnn: there is far more corruption in police forces in liberal cities such as NY SF Chicago, LA (the list goes on and on) than in red states.

My best advice is to figure out what city you live in, and then worry about the police there.

As far as the satutues go, they were starting to come down, why do you think that protest (of 120 people nobody was listening to until libs started blowing it way out of proportion) was happening in Chancellorsville? Another thing the liberal media keeps out of the conversation? So yall get super agitated and paying thier salaries through ad's.

If not for the outlandishly retarded attitude from the left that is clearly stomping their feet about trump and not actually trying to do something about racism in their own cities, you're only polarizing the conversation and making moderates turn away from you even more.

Sad. Vote for another soda tax so poor families that cant afford coconut water have to shell out more money into general funds that have yet to be used for education in the name of "fixing racism somehow?"

gimi a break. If you dont vote to reduce taxes and increase low paying jobs then you're on the racist side.

chadtwoke
08-24-2017, 11:23 PM
sheriff Joe probably has the 2nd biggest cock in the nation(Trump got the biggest, duh) and yea he made life hell if you were an ILLEGAL person of color. There are things in this country called LAWS that the ultra-cucked left seem to piss on more and more as each day passes.

feanan
08-25-2017, 11:38 AM
Sheriff Joe is the best. More special snowflake tears.

Pokesan
08-25-2017, 12:49 PM
Good question.
Yeah, slavery is not right.
But... states rights? Whatever happened to those.
Lincoln suspended Habeus Corpus like a tyrant.
Sherman seized from civilians the supplies to fuel his army's advance.
Etc.

War is hell.

states rights is a funny argument. how would that amendment have gone if the south didn't resort to violence?

congress shall make no law infringing the right to own another person as property?

https://i.imgur.com/sljjth8.jpg

Rader
08-25-2017, 12:59 PM
states rights is a funny argument. how would that amendment have gone if the south didn't resort to violence?

congress shall make no law infringing the right to own another person as property?

https://i.imgur.com/sljjth8.jpg

What a F-ing moron. State's rights are evil, but supports sanctuary cities.

Pokesan
08-25-2017, 01:10 PM
What a F-ing moron. State's rights are evil, but supports sanctuary cities.

using the argument to defend slave ownership did permanent damage to the concept.

i don't like sanctuary cities.

mickmoranis
08-25-2017, 01:31 PM
liberals are filled with the lies from movies like starwars, that they're part of some epic journy and the climax of mankind is about to peak during their lives.

but youll get old and die with debt to share with your children, cus you spent too much time worrying about an apocalypse that will never come.

mickmoranis
08-25-2017, 01:32 PM
i don't like sanctuary cities.

why are you supporting nazis?