PDA

View Full Version : When will people admit Trump was a mistake poll

chris.hijiri
08-21-2017, 04:45 PM
I'm curious when people who voted for Trump will finally admit that this borderline retarded person was huge mistake. Pic- Trump's assistant heard yelling from below the balcony "don't look at it".

maskedmelonpai
08-21-2017, 05:16 PM
The mistake would have been electing Hillary so that more career politicians could stay in power. I hope Trump burns the entire thing to the ground like he said he was going to do. The swamp needs draining

yep, that it right there ^^ it amaze me that people still don't understand why trump won.

chris.hijiri
08-21-2017, 05:23 PM
The mistake would have been electing Hillary so that more career politicians could stay in power. I hope Trump burns the entire thing to the ground like he said he was going to do. The swamp needs draining

yep, that it right there ^^ it amaze me that people still don't understand why trump won.

It doesn't get burned down. The idiots he's putting in charge will be in power a long time. FCC, OSHA, EPA those things are going to affect the common man for a decade

maskedmelonpai
08-21-2017, 05:29 PM
It doesn't get burned down. The idiots he's putting in charge will be in power a long time. FCC, OSHA, EPA those things are going to affect the common man for a decade

in a representative democracy with universal suffrage all rule is by idiots so it don't matter.

Xaanka
08-21-2017, 05:34 PM
hahaha imagine believing slashing epa regulations makes any difference to the environment imagine being that stupid

love when normies have opinions on things they understand nothing about

still the best president suck it bitches

Xaanka
08-21-2017, 05:38 PM
like literally imagine having strong opinions on what trump is doing to the EPA when you've never read or worked with a single EPA regulation in your life imagine your intellectual depth being the headline of a CNN article

dafier
08-21-2017, 05:54 PM
it amaze me that people still don't understand why trump won.

nothing else to add....

AzzarTheGod
08-21-2017, 05:59 PM
Was about 6 months before the Deep State agenda and his lack of ability to control it became clear.

Missiles into Syria, removing Central Command from Washington and placing it with the Pentagon so they have more covert freedom on operations in Syria, etc.

Assad may not be the best guy but he maintains a secular government free from radical extremists. Thats difficult to do in that portion of the world and yes, sometimes requires a lot of secret police and government sponsored terror ala Stalin to maintain control of such wild rabid animals.

What was Libya or Egypt replaced by that was so great? Suck my dick deep state cocksuckers.

AzzarTheGod
08-21-2017, 06:01 PM

I understand the win but don't really care.

Daywolf already summed it up, its supposed to be the beginning of a major populist movement.

The government is going to do everything they can to control this populist movement as they can see it coming. 2020 is going to be very interesting and a litmus test of how the government plans to proceed under this new found awakening (cringe, trump voters are awake just 1% more than the other slugs, but a vote for trump can still be considered woke) . Its The People VS The Establishment now.

The Trump presidency is largely irrelevant in the grand scheme of the next 50 years.

AzzarTheGod
08-21-2017, 06:14 PM
I don't believe populism will reside in only the right and with the "conservative" party either. This should have never happened. Its an anomaly, a glitch in the Deep State matricks.

I think by 2024 we will start seeing a shift of populism back to the left with leftist candidates who "get it" ala 0bama who are a capable of mobilizing the voter base en masse.

2020 will be too slogged down with indictments, Russia Russia Russia, etc. to mount an effective populist political campaign by the left/DNC.

Liz Warren would be wise to hold off until 2024 until this Russia shit stops and identity politics die down a bit. If she blows it in 2020 she could get blown out by Trump as people are overall agitated by the Russian nonsense. Trump could use this agitation to literally roll his eyes to victory against Liz Warren and shrug her off and tell her that she's "wrong" repeatedly without any substance to his argument. He could literally just say "wrong" "You would say that..you would say that..." repeatedly at this point and sweep Warren in 2020 all thanks to the DNC.

Short of some Deep State/RNC/Reince Preibus saying "hey Trumpy, why don't you go sit down? You look very tired" stuff, I think Trump stands a good chance of reelection right now assuming he has enough phentermine pills left to run the campaign rally circuit one last time.

chris.hijiri
08-21-2017, 06:16 PM
hahaha imagine believing slashing epa regulations makes any difference to the environment imagine being that stupid

love when normies have opinions on things they understand nothing about

still the best president suck it bitches

like literally imagine having strong opinions on what trump is doing to the EPA when you've never read or worked with a single EPA regulation in your life imagine your intellectual depth being the headline of a CNN article

Hey dumb dumb.

I'm a commercial general contractor. I deal with those regulations on an almost daily basis, and I'm working alongside companies that are doing things today people wouldn't dare to do because of the fines last year. They know he's cut their budget attempting to remove them and nobody's enforcing it, there's a two-million-dollar refrigeration project in New Jersey and looks like a residential project the way the runoff has burned through the grass to the street.

I know little internet Nancy boys like yourself throw words around like 'normies' thinking how badass you are but you have no fucking clue. People wanted change not remove and destroy.

AzzarTheGod
08-21-2017, 06:23 PM
*holds nose in a dab position* whoooo boy das hot

droppin heat rocks on em back to back in this thread. theres nobody out here who can contest me or anyone else who voted for option #2

surron
08-21-2017, 06:44 PM

qft

Rivera
08-21-2017, 06:44 PM
I didn't vote for Trump because I don't agree with him politically. I thought Hillary had it in the bag anyway, so I voted independent.

But I was, and still am, absolute elated he pulled it out. Career politicians have corrupted America to the very core, and even Trumps worst decisions since he got in office (which are not even really that bad) would have been better than an actual cold blooded criminal Hillary.

I love watching liberals/democrats (which I was once apart of) bitch about everything, and tear him apart in the media. They are just digging their grave deeper, and the democratic party has been fractured so hard, and will continue to do so the rest of this term. Hopefully civil unrest will bring down the two party system.

And if that does happen, Trump, even though he is a goofy cartoon character, will be a true American hero.

Also he's not racist, he's on rapper Method Man's album for christ sakes. Fuck the liberal media and fuck PC culture. TBH.

surron
08-21-2017, 06:49 PM
Hey dumb dumb.

I'm a commercial general contractor. I deal with those regulations on an almost daily basis, and I'm working alongside companies that are doing things today people wouldn't dare to do because of the fines last year. They know he's cut their budget attempting to remove them and nobody's enforcing it, there's a two-million-dollar refrigeration project in New Jersey and looks like a residential project the way the runoff has burned through the grass to the street.

I know little internet Nancy boys like yourself throw words around like 'normies' thinking how badass you are but you have no fucking clue. People wanted change not remove and destroy.

I'm pretty ignorant in this category but doesn't New Jersey have its own state level "EPA" http://www.nj.gov/dep/enforcement/brp.htm

chris.hijiri
08-21-2017, 07:16 PM
I'm pretty ignorant in this category but doesn't New Jersey have its own state level "EPA" http://www.nj.gov/dep/enforcement/brp.htm

I'm not sure how it works but, I think they take their cues from the federal level but none of those positions are filled. They're just basically rolling stuff back and that's it. I'm not kidding when I say I'm in meetings with 10-15 GC's and it's the wild wild west. Guys aren't doing anything they're supposed to be doing and when that nixon era Clean Water Act gets completely removed it's going to be a shit show.

FYI- I'm going to be jumping in this thread crushing all you fucking idiot Trump supporters still hanging on thinking all this stuff is going to be great for anybody but a select few. While I'm making bank. I'm already charging 15% more to cover the wood tariff which is 5% for the tariffs and 10% for myself.

Edit- on the flip side which shows how dumb Trump is if that aluminum tariff goes through I'm going to have to lay guys off (I won't be the only one) because that's really going to affect some s***

Baler
08-21-2017, 07:27 PM
@sirken
Merge this with the political thread.
You did mine, just sayin.

AzzarTheGod
08-21-2017, 07:57 PM
get em bitch

you got a watch

you got a drop

you better watch

for u drop pop

get em bitch

you got a lot

you got a drop

your pockets finna pop

clock hit the dot

get em bitch

you gettin plenty

you sippin remy

you whippin bentley drops

(whoo boy das hot)

get em bitch

you flauntin right

you flauntin dice like u bettin on ur life

imma get u got

get em bitch

im spendin for 60 digit figures

yall just some midget zegas

which want my riches

we gettin money bitches

***MIC DROP***

Delete thread

Xaanka
08-21-2017, 08:03 PM
Hey dumb dumb.

sweet story bro i spent about a decade as a commercial and residential general contractor and/or foreman
so you have 1 example of something bad happening that would have happened anyways regardless? damn i'm shaking in my boots. that definitely justified crippling western industry and diverting it all off to countries with no environmental regulations you really got me by the balls on that one.

oh yeah remember to breathe i dont want you to choke out on me or anything

Triiz
08-21-2017, 08:19 PM
sweet story bro i spent about a decade as a commercial and residential general contractor and/or foreman
so you have 1 example of something bad happening that would have happened anyways regardless? damn i'm shaking in my boots. that definitely justified crippling western industry and diverting it all off to countries with no environmental regulations you really got me by the balls on that one.

oh yeah remember to breathe i dont want you to choke out on me or anything

lol, crippling Western industry.

Are you one of those people that spent the last few years talking about how the stock market didn't matter when it was in a parabolic breakout for multiple years on end and now point to the stock market as a sign of Trump's great economy? I see a lot of Trump supporters doing that. Jobs numbers under Trump worse than they were in 2016, thank god we're saving Western industry.

AzzarTheGod
08-21-2017, 08:20 PM
chris hit the dot

get em daddy

branamil
08-21-2017, 08:24 PM
Trump is an elderly confused racist who can barely form a complete English sentence. He had 0 knowledge or desire to know anything about economics, geopolitics, or the US constitution. He said climate change is a Chinese hoax and said vaccines cause autism. It will be glaringly obvious in the future that early 21st century republicanism is a catastrophe. He and George W Bush wouldn't have won if the electoral college didn't disproportionately empower wastelands in the interior over the economic powerhouses on the coasts.

skarlorn
08-21-2017, 08:33 PM
get em bitch

you got a watch

you got a drop

you better watch

for u drop pop

get em bitch

you got a lot

you got a drop

your pockets finna pop

clock hit the dot

get em bitch

you gettin plenty

you sippin remy

you whippin bentley drops

(whoo boy das hot)

get em bitch

you flauntin right

you flauntin dice like u bettin on ur life

imma get u got

get em bitch

im spendin for 60 digit figures

yall just some midget zegas

which want my riches

we gettin money bitches

***MIC DROP***

Delete thread

Xaanka
08-21-2017, 08:41 PM
lol, crippling Western industry.

Are you one of those people that spent the last few years talking about how the stock market didn't matter when it was in a parabolic breakout for multiple years on end and now point to the stock market as a sign of Trump's great economy? I see a lot of Trump supporters doing that. Jobs numbers under Trump worse than they were in 2016, thank god we're saving Western industry.

hm yes because the current state of the employment definitely doesn't lag behind the stock market and policy and you know, he's already passed tax reform right???

you're basically saying Obama's last few years were a turd sinker good job lol

Xaanka
08-21-2017, 08:44 PM
Trump is an elderly confused racist who can barely form a complete English sentence. He had 0 knowledge or desire to know anything about economics, geopolitics, or the US constitution. He said climate change is a Chinese hoax and said vaccines cause autism. It will be glaringly obvious in the future that early 21st century republicanism is a catastrophe. He and George W Bush wouldn't have won if the electoral college

we get it you watch don lemon and andersen cooper and you think neocons like bush have more in common with trump than your own party in tyool

everything you're posting are knee jerk emotion driven impulses there's no need to rub it in

didn't disproportionately empower wastelands in the interior over the economic powerhouses on the coasts.

lol imagine not knowing or understanding what our country fought a civil war over

branamil
08-21-2017, 09:35 PM
Not sure didn't read

You're like 1/3rd of this thread. Imagine shilling so hard for anti-vaccine and climate science denial. Oh wait, I can't imagine that because I passed 8th grade science

Xaanka
08-21-2017, 10:00 PM
the autism link is bullshit (it's actually linked to mother's age and anime consumption) but you're a joker if you're going to pretend injecting heavy metals and preservatives into kids is good for their health

had a dead arm for half a year the last time i got a vaccine, wew lad

climate science? sorry the president doesn't support your religion. if you would like to attempt to show your belief in climate science is any deeper than a religious belief i'm open to debating the topic. but something tells me you'll stop replying the second i get into specifics.

Xaanka
08-21-2017, 10:04 PM
i love when people who know nothing about science or specifically climate science call me a climate science denier :3

brightlights
08-21-2017, 10:10 PM
trump will win in 2020 and we will also win control of the senate in 2018 lol its going to be a great ride and liberals will talk about how they are better the whole time WITHOUT TRYING TO STOP GERRYMANDERING ONCE THE ENTIRE TIME

however they will have already marched over a million times with these messages:

1. all white people are racist
2. science is important!
3. Resist!
4. Immigrants are people too
5. trump is a nazi
6. rape culture!
7. the environment is important!
8. women are victims of the patriarchy

and you think we're going to suddenly agree with you at some point? lmao liberals, you're off the deep end, and alone. You'd know this but anyone who is a moderate you yell at when they point out any flaw in any arguement you have, and drive them not only into silence, but into the loving embrace of the man who actually, is doing a bang up job of being a fine president.

again, not once have you done anything about corrupt politics that cost you the election or gerrymandering that will prevent the costal states from controlling our political system.

God I love trump.

Triiz
08-21-2017, 10:11 PM
hm yes because the current state of the employment definitely doesn't lag behind the stock market and policy and you know, he's already passed tax reform right???

you're basically saying Obama's last few years were a turd sinker good job lol

The current state of employment is reflected in the jobs numbers released by the BLS, the same job numbers that are worse than they were in 2016.

Tell me more about the economy you don't understand.

lol at tax reform, sure that'll be a huge success like the Obamacare repeal was.

Xaanka
08-21-2017, 10:16 PM
The current state of employment is reflected in the jobs numbers released by the BLS, the same job numbers that are worse than they were in 2016.

Tell me more about the economy you don't understand.

lol at tax reform, sure that'll be a huge success like the Obamacare repeal was.

you're aware that policy changes take more than a year to impact the job market right?

like please don't tell me you believe the president has a magical wizard wand that creates jobs RIGHT NOW TODAY

most shit within presidential power outside of starting a war (sans exec order overreaches BushBama got us used to) takes about half a presidency or longer to even impact anything to a measurable degree.

dude hasn't even passed tax reform yet.

way 2 have an elementary level understanding

brightlights
08-21-2017, 10:16 PM
trump will win in 2020 and we will also win control of the senate in 2018 lol its going to be a great ride and liberals will talk about how they are better the whole time WITHOUT TRYING TO STOP GERRYMANDERING ONCE THE ENTIRE TIME

however they will have already marched over a million times with these messages:

1. all white people are racist
2. science is important!
3. Resist!
4. Immigrants are people too
5. trump is a nazi
6. rape culture!
7. the environment is important!
8. women are victims of the patriarchy

and you think we're going to suddenly agree with you at some point? lmao liberals, you're off the deep end, and alone. You'd know this but anyone who is a moderate you yell at when they point out any flaw in any arguement you have, and drive them not only into silence, but into the loving embrace of the man who actually, is doing a bang up job of being a fine president.

again, not once have you done anything about corrupt politics that cost you the election or gerrymandering that will prevent the costal states from controlling our political system.

God I love trump. x2

Xaanka
08-21-2017, 10:18 PM
gerrymandering is my favorite one, democrats have been using that tactic to carefully carve districts in a way that gives them as much local/state government control as possible. lose 1 election? BURN IT ALL TO THE GROUND

would love to see the left tackle this major issue and never win another election and become the next whig party or whatever lol

Pokesan
08-21-2017, 10:18 PM
you already have control of the senate dingus :D

Xaanka
08-21-2017, 10:20 PM
you already have control of the senate dingus :D

do you still not understand the difference between a cuckservative and the new right, or are you still stuck in the last 2 decades?

lol @ thinking american politics are red vs blue right now

Pokesan
08-21-2017, 10:22 PM
i could care less about your identity politics dude

Xaanka
08-21-2017, 10:24 PM
that has nothing to do with identity politics? genuinely confused by this comment

Pokesan
08-21-2017, 10:26 PM
there's a struggle within the republican party for its political identity(cuck vs frog)

brightlights
08-21-2017, 10:28 PM
poke sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me and trump will be your president for the next 7.5 years.

Pokesan
08-21-2017, 10:36 PM
dingus isn't much of an insult

dingus

Triiz
08-21-2017, 10:50 PM
you're aware that policy changes take more than a year to impact the job market right?

like please don't tell me you believe the president has a magical wizard wand that creates jobs RIGHT NOW TODAY

most shit within presidential power outside of starting a war (sans exec order overreaches BushBama got us used to) takes about half a presidency or longer to even impact anything to a measurable degree.

dude hasn't even passed tax reform yet.

way 2 have an elementary level understanding

What policy changes have been passed under Trump that you expect to have a measurable impact on job growth 18 months from now? Please list them. Trump hasn't accomplished shit. Tax reform is a fuckin fantasy, they couldn't even pass the Obamacare repeal they ran on. Tax reform wont be passed by spamming twitter at 4 am, so it's not happening. Guess you have to hold out hope for something.

brightlights
08-21-2017, 10:55 PM
investing has gone up under trump, you liberals think government policy drives the economy but that's because you are a child of post modern america which means you have no idea how your parents balanced a checkbook and are struggling becuse you want to continue livint a life of playing video games and are realizing that the economy is a thing.

sorry your education will not be payed for.

Xaanka
08-21-2017, 11:34 PM
What policy changes have been passed under Trump that you expect to have a measurable impact on job growth 18 months from now? Please list them. Trump hasn't accomplished shit. Tax reform is a fuckin fantasy, they couldn't even pass the Obamacare repeal they ran on. Tax reform wont be passed by spamming twitter at 4 am, so it's not happening. Guess you have to hold out hope for something.

"not continuing whatever Obama was doing" is honestly a good enough answer, i don't really need to go any deeper

Xaanka
08-21-2017, 11:35 PM
there's a struggle within the republican party for its political identity(cuck vs frog)

that is not what identity politics means

brightlights
08-21-2017, 11:36 PM
if only we could get rid of trump so we could get back to the important issues like how taylor swift is the only musician to have been touched by a fan.

Pokesan
08-21-2017, 11:47 PM
that is not what identity politics means

isnt it? 8)

Xaanka
08-22-2017, 12:00 AM
(8

Xaanka
08-22-2017, 12:02 AM
thread still has more pvp than red

AzzarTheGod
08-22-2017, 04:00 AM

Lol'd solid dunks on the Fat King. Mitch is strongly opposed to giving Trump anything because it would forever mark a populist president as successful.

Mitt Romney would have at least drafted an actual bill for tax reform (isn't the economy the most important thing? Trump doesn't think so he fired Reince the man who cared about tax reform) and McConnell would be rallying the votes.

Instead he and Mc Cain opted for the "muh Russia" defense and will not be passing a single bill by the Fat King

AzzarTheGod
08-22-2017, 04:04 AM
"you have the house n senate"

Who is "you"?

the only thing he has is pants he special ordered from Big & Tall

Swish
08-22-2017, 04:24 AM
Trump was still a better option than Hillary (@OP)

Ahldagor
08-22-2017, 07:52 AM
President Trump may have started the necessary curb on executive power that has needed to happen since LBJ. Did we learn nothing from Nixon, as a country?

Rader
08-22-2017, 10:18 AM
"not continuing whatever Obama was doing" is honestly a good enough answer, i don't really need to go any deeper

That, and pissing off libturds, watching them cry a river of butthurt tears, and babbling utter nonsense, priceless. Election night alone was worth it, that Democratic meltdown will live in infamy.

NachtMystium
08-22-2017, 12:08 PM
The system of german idealism is about to be complete (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po)

Triiz
08-22-2017, 04:40 PM

Trump is doing a lot of the same shit Obama was doing.

Every war, economy, Iran deal, Obamacare, not draining the swamp. Pretty much every key issue he ran on.

Where Trump really excels is convincing his low information base that he's accomplishing shit, I gotta give him that. He actually had y'all believing he was going to repeal Obamacare AND stop nation building lol. Even Bannon finally had to admit that shit was a con. Even fuckin Bannon.

Baler
08-22-2017, 07:45 PM
Better Than Hillary.

Nilstoniakrath
08-22-2017, 09:51 PM
Trump is doing a lot of the same shit Obama was doing.

Every war, economy, Iran deal, Obamacare, not draining the swamp. Pretty much every key issue he ran on.

Where Trump really excels is convincing his low information base that he's accomplishing shit, I gotta give him that. He actually had y'all believing he was going to repeal Obamacare AND stop nation building lol. Even Bannon finally had to admit that shit was a con. Even fuckin Bannon.

Not lecturing us on how we must "understand" ISIS, not giving terrorist nations trillions of dollars to fund their attacks on us, not drawing red lines and then wimping out, not giving aid and comfort to domestic terrorists such as Black Lies Matter and antifa, not nominating libturd shit-for-brains such as Kagan and Sotomayor to the SCOTUS, not perpetrating legitimate scandals such as the IRS, Bengazi, etc., defending our borders and not waiving in more illegals, creating jobs as opposed to manipulating unemployment data, I can go on and on, Trump is 10000x better than his buttmonkey predecessor.

chadtwoke
08-22-2017, 10:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/iYg15l7.gif

NachtMystium
08-22-2017, 10:30 PM
Not lecturing us on how we must "understand" ISIS, not giving terrorist nations trillions of dollars to fund their attacks on us, not drawing red lines and then wimping out, not giving aid and comfort to domestic terrorists such as Black Lies Matter and antifa, not nominating libturd shit-for-brains such as Kagan and Sotomayor to the SCOTUS, not perpetrating legitimate scandals such as the IRS, Bengazi, etc., defending our borders and not waiving in more illegals, creating jobs as opposed to manipulating unemployment data, I can go on and on, Trump is 10000x better than his buttmonkey predecessor.

It's insane how the leftist drones compare trump's months he's been in office to obama's 8 years and say he hasn't or isn't doing anything. You've really got to be on a serious blinder if you can say trump hasn't done anything since he's been in office and take yourself seriously.

Every day is Christmas since Trump has been in office. :cool:

brightlights
08-22-2017, 11:02 PM
right now trump is slam dunking all you liberal cultists live in pheonix and its glorious. hail trump!

Jarnauga
08-23-2017, 11:34 AM
hail trump!

Just a little bit more..

chris.hijiri
08-23-2017, 09:06 PM
Better Than Hillary.

http://i.imgur.com/iYg15l7.gif

It's insane how the leftist drones compare trump's months he's been in office to obama's 8 years and say he hasn't or isn't doing anything. You've really got to be on a serious blinder if you can say trump hasn't done anything since he's been in office and take yourself seriously.

Every day is Christmas since Trump has been in office. :cool:

right now trump is slam dunking all you liberal cultists live in pheonix and its glorious. hail trump!

Lol the same idiots spouting gibberish...

It's been a shitshow since he started no matter whose side you're on and if you were a trump supporter he hasn't done a single thing he said they was going to pass, if anything he's done the opposite on every piece of legislation he ran on.

Failed to repeal Obamacare. Failed to get the budget pass for the wall. Failed to stop Muslims from coming into the country. Failed to rework any of the deals with any country. Instead of ending the Afghanistan war he's sending more people.

You know what would be nice- a non retarded conservative on these boards who could actually use concrete words to state actual facts and not rhetoric words they got it from News Talk Radio.

Pokesan
08-23-2017, 09:40 PM
You know what would be nice- a non retarded conservative on these boards who could actually use concrete words to state actual facts and not rhetoric words they got it from News Talk Radio.

patriam got better shit to do man

Rader
08-23-2017, 09:40 PM
Lol the same idiots spouting gibberish...

It's been a shitshow since he started no matter whose side you're on and if you were a trump supporter he hasn't done a single thing he said they was going to pass, if anything he's done the opposite on every piece of legislation he ran on.

Failed to repeal Obamacare. Failed to get the budget pass for the wall. Failed to stop Muslims from coming into the country. Failed to rework any of the deals with any country. Instead of ending the Afghanistan war he's sending more people.

Name five things you think Hillary would have accomplished if she had been elected.

Well, those five things haven't happened. And we can thank Trump for that. Is that simple enough for you to comprehend? Or do you refuse to remove your head from that warm moist spot...

chris.hijiri
08-23-2017, 10:28 PM
Name five things you think Hillary would have accomplished if she had been elected.

Well, those five things haven't happened. And we can thank Trump for that. Is that simple enough for you to comprehend? Or do you refuse to remove your head from that warm moist spot...

Actually you or the trumpsters didn't elect him. You guys didn't even pick him in the primaries Russia did.

...And if you or anybody else doesnt understand that, then you're too dumb to understand how a scam works. It's a known fact Russia hacked the DNC and there's no way they would only hack the DNC and not the Republicans or Trump's Republican opponents in the primaries. Why would you only hack the Democrats and run the risk of having your guy still loose, you would also hack the RNC and feed information to the guy you wanted to win. if you're going to run a scam of this size you're not leaving anything up to chance.

Hillary would not have ( because she's not a dummy due to self preservation)
-Entered a trade war with Canada with tariffs
-Entered a trade war with China with tariffs
-Started a war on renewable energy that employed more people in PA and New Jersey last year then the coal industry did in the United States
- left the climate Accord which idiots don't understand that by not being part of that we're not going to be in the room when they're discussing clean technology which China currently leads in.
-Encouraged the Nazis?

That took me 5 minutes. Everybody hates Hillary myself included but she was clearly the better choice over Trump. I understand why people voted for him who haven't had any contact with his companies like I have ( there's something called a trump tax in New Jersey for a reason ) some of the things he said during the the election should have clued you in. I mean he just got caught running a scam college for f*** sakes

mickmoranis
08-23-2017, 10:34 PM
wrong trump is the best, bush was second best.

Obama and hillary are nobodies.

Op is a try hard.

Rader
08-23-2017, 10:52 PM
Actually you or the trumpsters didn't elect him. You guys didn't even pick him in the primaries Russia did.

But of course, Obama was elected without any collusion between the MSM, Hollywood, Big Academia, all the other left leaning US institutions, and the DNC. You are really quite pathetic in your denial of the failure of progressive ideas to win in an open contest of ideas. That is why you and your ilk are so opposed to freedom of speech and expression, you know deep down you have no answer to any of the major problems currently facing humanity.

mickmoranis
08-23-2017, 11:02 PM
I hope op is drafted in whatever war our god king starts with a non brown country.

chris.hijiri
08-23-2017, 11:26 PM
But of course, Obama was elected without any collusion between the MSM, Hollywood, Big Academia, all the other left leaning US institutions, and the DNC. You are really quite pathetic in your denial of the failure of progressive ideas to win in an open contest of ideas. That is why you and your ilk are so opposed to freedom of speech and expression, you know deep down you have no answer to any of the major problems currently facing humanity.
I'm pretty sure MSM and Hollywood isn't invading countries in Europe but I could be mistaken LOL
I hope op is drafted in whatever war our god king starts with a non brown country.
Hey dumb dumb I fought in two Wars and one police action.

chris.hijiri
08-23-2017, 11:30 PM
Really shows where we are with Trump that I can pop into the thread, kick you Trumpsters in the teeth at will and you can't come back with anything legit because it's been such a shitshow, he's literally done nothing but verbally attack everybody from allies to the GOP

brightlights
08-23-2017, 11:50 PM
stock market up jobs up economy up liberal tears flowing and you think he hasnt done anything.

Enjoy your mind control late night tv shows.

brightlights
08-23-2017, 11:59 PM
no tpp
lifetime ban on lobbiests workig with foreign govs
ICE kicking butt
ballpark of 20-75,ooo jobs created under trump via industrail plants staying in the city and immigration/border patrol/pipeline workers(Go canada right! liberal paradise!)
travel bans
reduction in islamic terrorism in the USA while it skyrockets in nations that are accepting refugies
left the parris accord, as a direct result the amount of money spent on combating global warming by other nations (and corperate america) has doubled spending that took place under obamas exit of the white house (just like trump said would happen)
most importantly we're on track to make america great again as we watch all you liberals eat yourself to death like pizza the hut

Pokesan
08-24-2017, 12:18 AM
stock market up jobs up economy up liberal tears flowing and you think he hasnt done anything.

Enjoy your mind control late night tv shows.

7th fleet in shambles gg trump

Patriam1066
08-24-2017, 12:35 AM
7th fleet in shambles gg trump

But seriously why are our destroyers not lighting up merchant vessels that come too close

brightlights
08-24-2017, 12:52 AM
once again the media covers something that has been happening for decades and liberals think its some new thing.

Pokesan
08-24-2017, 12:58 AM
once again the media covers something that has been happening for decades and liberals think its some new thing.

much like the stock market going up. perpetual growth is the law. idiot bitch.

NachtMystium
08-24-2017, 01:07 AM

And that's the dead giveaway folks, people who believe this are grade A retards.

What concrete proof has been established about the Russian hacking the election? Go ahead I'm all ears.

Swish
08-24-2017, 01:12 AM
This thread is brought to you by the letters C, N and N

brightlights
08-24-2017, 09:39 AM
much like the stock market going up. perpetual growth is the law. idiot bitch.

Oh well tell that to history and Obamas legacy of..

Oh wait after & years what did obama accomplish? Healthcare? Nope. Education? Nope. Pipeline blocks? Nope. Tpp? Nope. Jobs? Nope. Money for flint? Nope. Fracking regulation? Nope.

I'm confused so far trump has accomplished more in 100 days and his results are better than 8 years of obama. And you guys are mad because.. oh I see you're mad cus were right AGAIN.

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/10159703190725725/

Patriam1066
08-24-2017, 12:06 PM
The problem here is that whatever you believe about Hilary clinton, the fact remains that a scarecrow would make a better president then trump.

Nothing would still be getting done just like now, but we wouldn't have all the problems Trump is creating on top of it.

If someone could just take his twitter account we would have a scarecrow for prez and less illegal immigration which would make me very happy

mickmoranis
08-24-2017, 01:15 PM
The problem here is that whatever you believe about Hilary clinton, the fact remains that a scarecrow would make a better president then trump.

Nothing would still be getting done just like now, but we wouldn't have all the problems Trump is creating on top of it.

this is just your opinion and your opinion in my opinion is wrong and there is no way you can defend your argument because its simply an opinion.

NOW

the problem with you fart smelling democrats is you think your opinion is MORE than just YOUR opinion.

mickmoranis
08-24-2017, 01:52 PM
well then why are you drowning yourself in koolaid brought to you by CNNNYTMSMBCTM

after 3 years of not being able to nominate a SCJ trump "did it" in less than 5 months.

dafier
08-24-2017, 01:53 PM
I would just say Congress. House and Senate, or something similar. They've been ruining the USA for over 50 years. Whatever happened to the center? You know, when the right and left said, "well this would be good for the country" and find center field.

=( sad

Pokesan
08-24-2017, 01:56 PM
after 3 years of not being able to nominate a SCJ trump "did it" in less than 5 months.

solid troll im pissed

mickmoranis
08-24-2017, 02:08 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ZfGkPl1.png

AzzarTheGod
08-24-2017, 05:56 PM
Really shows where we are with Trump that I can pop into the thread, kick you Trumpsters in the teeth at will and you can't come back with anything legit because it's been such a shitshow, he's literally done nothing but verbally attack everybody from allies to the GOP

lmao solid dunks these trumpettes have no clue which way is up and which way is down

complete disorientation running wild with heads lopped off

AzzarTheGod
08-24-2017, 06:57 PM
the only thing Trump has is pants he special ordered from Big & Tall to treat his morbid obesity

Prove me wrong. Post a piece of legislation Trump has passed with control of the House and Senate.

mickmoranis
08-24-2017, 07:57 PM
the only fact a liberal knows is what a band was named before it was the popular band.

branamil
08-24-2017, 08:03 PM
Trump supporters believe climate change is a Chinese Hoax.

Trump supporters believe Obama was born in Kenya.

Trump supporters believe he won the popular vote.

mickmoranis
08-24-2017, 08:43 PM
liberals watch mtv at 35 years of age smoke weed dont work and demand someone does something about their student loans.

Nilstoniakrath
08-24-2017, 09:58 PM
Prove me wrong. Post a piece of legislation Trump has passed with control of the House and Senate.

Who says you have to pass legislation in order to be a success? Liberals have definitely won the battle, all of Dems and 70% of Republicans think you "aren't doing anything" unless you are planning and strategizing some new government takeover of another part of the economy, and regulating even more parts of the lives of its citizens. I for one would be quite happy if the government took a ten-year recess and all the politicians explored some new hobbies, other than F-ing things up for the rest of us.

Sidenote: I do think the failure to repeal Obamacare is pathetic, and Trump is partly to blame for that, but the contards deserve most of that blame. But guess what, you don't have to think everything someone does is great in order to still support them and realize they are still a major improvement over the alternative.

mickmoranis
08-24-2017, 10:32 PM

I already listed a fat list of his powerful successes, as far as a president goes, they're right on track with the best of em... at least in our life time. What more do you want? Did you think he was seriously going to build a wall overnight? Everything is moving along according to plan and the entire nation is changing for the better with liberals stacking like a colony of ants taller and taller, about to collapse into a hapless pile of broken dreams.

and in the dust conservative america will regain total control of this out of control meme we've been calling a country.

Rader
08-24-2017, 11:04 PM
I already listed a fat list of his powerful successes, as far as a president goes, they're right on track with the best of em... at least in our life time. What more do you want? Did you think he was seriously going to build a wall overnight? Everything is moving along according to plan and the entire nation is changing for the better with liberals stacking like a colony of ants taller and taller, about to collapse into a hapless pile of broken dreams.

and in the dust conservative america will regain total control of this out of control meme we've been calling a country.

Trump could find the cure for cancer, usher in world peace, and restore the ice caps and progressives would still call him Hitler and want him impeached and or assassinated.

mickmoranis
08-24-2017, 11:14 PM
I feel bad for the progressives the most.. feeling bad for liberals (the pink haird adult children of today that only read the headlines from biased media op eds) are like caring for the people in the wagon being dragged away during the black plague.. but the progressives, I do feel bad for because they flew so damn close to the sun only to be stabbed in the back by their very own allies.

Putting us right back in the hands of the powerful conservative American. A power that is so strong that what will be done over the next 8 years will likely make it impossible for any progressive ideal to ever come to light for decades to come.

I mean hell, not only is Reagan legacy still the driving force for the american economy, our modern system of law is still the brain child of the Nixon administration.

I dont think there is much hope for the democratic socialists of the US anytime soon. Its time to tighten your belt and get to work, America.

branamil
08-24-2017, 11:24 PM
I feel bad for the progressives the most.. feeling bad for liberals (the pink haird adult children of today that only read the headlines from biased media op eds) are like caring for the people in the wagon being dragged away during the black plague.. but the progressives, I do feel bad for because they flew so damn close to the sun only to be stabbed in the back by their very own allies.

Putting us right back in the hands of the powerful conservative American. A power that is so strong that what will be done over the next 8 years will likely make it impossible for any progressive ideal to ever come to light for decades to come.

I mean hell, not only is Reagan legacy still the driving force for the american economy, our modern system of law is still the brain child of the Nixon administration.

I dont think there is much hope for the democratic socialists of the US anytime soon. Its time to tighten your belt and get to work, America.

This is why republicans love to slash education budgets. Easier to control dim people

Rader
08-24-2017, 11:48 PM
sorry i';m not reading every page of that guy who joined a month ago(chirs hijigiarh allahu akbar) saying he's owning trumpsters yet spouting MUH RUSSIA. what a retarded faggot.

Indeed, if you have to explain how you are winning, you are losing. Calling him a retarded faggot is an insult to mentally challenged homosexuals.

mickmoranis
08-25-2017, 12:28 AM
This is why republicans love to slash education budgets. Easier to control dim people

and they end up being like this dumbass that doesn't realize that democrats have done zero to change it.

katrik
08-25-2017, 02:09 AM
Honestly the endless QQ is very entertaining.

Ahldagor
08-25-2017, 02:39 AM
Honestly the endless QQ is very entertaining.

It's the kid who had their vidya removed by force vein.

Swish
08-25-2017, 02:52 AM

Are you implying America's education system was good before Trump took office?

katrik
08-25-2017, 03:01 AM
It's the kid who had their vidya removed by force vein.

wat