PDA

View Full Version : Time to rustle some nerds (shit just backfired bad) lol

Baam
08-14-2017, 05:00 PM
It sounds like you are pretending to be a real estate investor but the only property you own is the one you live in. Worse yet now other people are living in it because you can't afford it yourself.

Everything you are talking about are things you hope to accomplish but it doesn't sound like you have accomplished anything yet. The only thing you have produced is a crappy drawing with a couch facing a wall and a bathroom so small the doors hit each other when you try to open them. In your head this shitty drawing is the beginning of a real estate empire but in reality there is just some tweaker living in your garage banging your "partner."

Hoooooly shiit lol!!!

Rest in piss salahdin fatzo

Qtip
08-14-2017, 09:39 PM
This is textbook projecting.

Even Indonesia is steeped in a vibrant, ancient culture.

Australia is steeped in marsupial feces and the world's worst beers.

I mean, The most iconic figures in Australian culture is crocodile dundee, the crocodile hunter and random kangaroos.

And no, I'm not defending this dumbshit named Baam.

Oh shit. You just slayed australia.

Jazzy
08-15-2017, 01:08 AM
Would rather bang cute little indonesian honeyz than butch beer swilling australians

Ivah
08-15-2017, 03:13 AM
It sounds like you are pretending to be a real estate investor but the only property you own is the one you live in. Worse yet now other people are living in it because you can't afford it yourself.

Everything you are talking about are things you hope to accomplish but it doesn't sound like you have accomplished anything yet. The only thing you have produced is a crappy drawing with a couch facing a wall and a bathroom so small the doors hit each other when you try to open them. In your head this shitty drawing is the beginning of a real estate empire but in reality there is just some tweaker living in your garage banging your "partner."

Hoooooly shiit lol!!!

This thread is giving me mad vibes

Baam
08-29-2017, 12:41 PM

Hoooooly shiit lol!!!

HippoNipple
08-30-2017, 10:52 AM
I'm happy that thread pushed Farzo to stop logging in and attempt to make something of himself. Maybe he will have something real to share the next time he logs in.

Sometimes you have to break a man down so he can build himself back up.

Eslade
08-30-2017, 01:30 PM
Might even whittle his number of roommates down to 4.