PDA

View Full Version : The Hole got left unstoppered again..

Hasbinbad
02-08-2010, 08:17 PM
..and it looks as if Goobles may have leaked in again, although I have no proof of that.

Some people are certainly taking advantage of the fact that it's open again though..

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w274/SirPerc/hole.gif

Danth
02-08-2010, 08:21 PM
A pity it's not supposed to be open...best of the kunark-era dungeons, at least to me.

Danth

karsten
02-08-2010, 08:32 PM
LOOKS LIKE KEDGE KEEP TO Me!

Zexa
02-08-2010, 09:02 PM
No wander Hasbin always looks so confused...

His /guildchat is all blurry.

Caspin
02-08-2010, 10:00 PM
lol i was there for about 3 minutes, oh noes!

drplump
02-08-2010, 10:17 PM
They should get to keep the items once again. Its only fair!

Reiyz
02-08-2010, 11:20 PM
stop snitchin

drplump
02-09-2010, 04:58 AM
lol i was there for about 3 minutes, oh noes!

Tell that to a police officer investigating a rape.

Reiker
02-09-2010, 07:45 AM
Hey Goobles, I wanna buy a Mudman Enforcer and a Smoldering Brand, can you hook a brother up?

Rogean
02-09-2010, 08:33 AM
I wouldn't get comfortable with any items looted there.

drplump
02-09-2010, 09:25 AM
Leave hole open but make all mobs have a rare drop of cracked staff and nothing else.

Kuldiin
02-09-2010, 09:42 AM
Leave hole open but make all mobs have a rare drop of cracked staff and nothing else.

Id camp it.

Scrooge
02-09-2010, 09:44 AM
So many corpses...

Salty
02-09-2010, 11:59 AM
Keystone down.

Otto
02-09-2010, 12:04 PM
Keystone down.

He rooted himself.

Pro status?

Dabamf
02-09-2010, 12:11 PM
I hate that damn seahorse patriarch in the hole.

Pyrocat
02-09-2010, 01:08 PM
Petition/Exploit forum is thattaway man VVVV

Keystone
02-09-2010, 01:10 PM
lol the root didn't kill me getting lost in that retarded zone looking for estrella did!

Hasbinbad
02-09-2010, 01:51 PM
Petition/Exploit forum is thattaway man VVVV
Pyro, I did in fact petition this (you can see it in the screenshot), and I did post this in the exploit forum as well.

The reason I posted this is not so much to get the people who may have been lured there, or stumbled over the access and may or may not have properly reported it, but the people who show a pattern of this sort of exploitative behavior. The GM's have allowed this to happen on at least one occasion without apparent restriction, so failing obvious repercussion from that quarter, I present the information to the server for community review and judgment.

What you guys do with it is up to you, probably nothing. If it's ONLY 2 occasions on which certain people have been publicly shown to knowingly exploit weaknesses in the system, then probably nothing needs to happen; not my job to decide. However, if it continues to happen, this post might serve to provide some sort of evidence when attempting to show a pattern of continued exploitative behavior.

So, certain guilds will get certain reps coz they got certain folks in 'em.

Do you wanna be in the exploiter guild?

matahari
02-09-2010, 02:11 PM
I told them in Beta Hole Rare loot was dropping like madness. I got the response it don't matter that won't open until Kunark , we're not looking at that yet.

Wellll I guess it did matter , because every day or two the zone reopens on a server crash /reset.

Shads
02-09-2010, 02:15 PM
Spend the first 9 months of your life trying to get out of the hole, spend the rest of your life trying to get back in the hole...

Reiyz
02-09-2010, 02:24 PM
Pyro, I did in fact petition this (you can see it in the screenshot), and I did post this in the exploit forum as well.

The reason I posted this is not so much to get the people who may have been lured there, or stumbled over the access and may or may not have properly reported it, but the people who show a pattern of this sort of exploitative behavior. The GM's have allowed this to happen on at least one occasion without apparent restriction, so failing obvious repercussion from that quarter, I present the information to the server for community review and judgment.

What you guys do with it is up to you, probably nothing. If it's ONLY 2 occasions on which certain people have been publicly shown to knowingly exploit weaknesses in the system, then probably nothing needs to happen; not my job to decide. However, if it continues to happen, this post might serve to provide some sort of evidence when attempting to show a pattern of continued exploitative behavior.

So, certain guilds will get certain reps coz they got certain folks in 'em.

So you have tried to alert GM's in three different places?

Not only are you a snitch, but a spammer too? Tsk tsk.

Finawin
02-09-2010, 02:34 PM
Snitch is a term used by morally bankrupt shitbags to look down upon people better than themselves.

Trimm
02-09-2010, 02:35 PM
Snitches get stitches, yo.

Finawin
02-09-2010, 02:36 PM
That only applies in prison.

The real world doesn't play that game.

Pheer
02-09-2010, 02:51 PM
I told them in Beta Hole Rare loot was dropping like madness. I got the response it don't matter that won't open until Kunark , we're not looking at that yet.

Wellll I guess it did matter , because every day or two the zone reopens on a server crash /reset. And Rogean never closes it!!!!<

Either close it , or leave it open.

and if you dont, matahari will challenge you to a boxing match

if you catch my drift

HEHEHEHE

Goobles
02-09-2010, 03:13 PM
Jurk is an asshole who tries to fit in by playing 'the good guy'.

Finawin
02-09-2010, 04:04 PM
Hah, if you're somehow dubbing me "jurk" and implying I am an asshole I think that my dealings with the population would prove otherwise.

Goobles
02-09-2010, 04:09 PM
http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/LocutusOfBorg.jpg

Resistance is futile!

Outbound
02-09-2010, 04:15 PM
Does this mean we all get to sneak into the Hole twice and nothing hapens... OMW!

Shads
02-09-2010, 04:20 PM
With my luck I would die right before they like it down. GM's would be like sorry zone is closed you will have to find new gear, should not have been in there :P

Salty
02-09-2010, 04:27 PM
Should probably think about closing the zone the first time this was mentioned.

Pyro, I did in fact petition this

Why didn't you just simply /tell Xzerion? Does he not have the permissions to lock down Hole?

Zoning into an open zone is considered an exploit? If it shouldn't be in the zone should be closed. If the zone isn't closed than the problem lies within the GMs hands. You going to ask for bans too bro?

jelatin
02-09-2010, 04:32 PM
This is like when the kid who's always in trouble in school tells on the quiet kids the one time they were talking.

Jadian
02-09-2010, 04:42 PM

This makes me laugh.

Pheer
02-09-2010, 04:44 PM
This is like when the kid who's always in trouble in school tells on the quiet kids the one time they were talking.

how so?

Qi0
02-09-2010, 05:20 PM
Why on earth would anyone out for a classic EQ experience even try to sneak into a zone which is obviously not open yet? Boggles the mind...

Goobles
02-09-2010, 05:43 PM
Fact: Mages do not get sneak

And if I were here for the classic experience, I would have widely protested the release of Hate before Temple of Solusek Ro. It seems the Gods released it to appease the top guild's request for more content, and 'fixing' the current issues with SolRo didn't have as high of a priority since it's not a raid zone.

Finawin
02-09-2010, 11:54 PM
Lol cry more

Pheer
02-10-2010, 12:13 AM
Fact: Mages do not get sneak

And if I were here for the classic experience, I would have widely protested the release of Hate before Temple of Solusek Ro. It seems the Gods released it to appease the top guild's request for more content, and 'fixing' the current issues with SolRo didn't have as high of a priority since it's not a raid zone.

did you really just blame sol ro not being out on IB

LOL

drplump
02-10-2010, 08:10 AM
I have a screen shot showing Rogean and Nilbog joining IB's guild chat and asking them if they should open hate! Ban Rogean and Nilbog!

Reiyz
02-10-2010, 01:36 PM
Lol cry more

Clever way to cover your pain, lol'ing and shit.

Why so upset?

ssyrax82
02-10-2010, 05:35 PM
Yup I was there .... I got a drop of IGS, they have been destroyed. Wasnt my intent to enter a zone that was not ready... There are lots of things in game now that weren't in classic... Not trying to get away with anything. But I do miss the zone, it was awesome. Won't be going back until I see a notice that it's been opened by the developers.