PDA

View Full Version : How to enter the hole without a key as a Dwarf ?

Hamedore
08-07-2017, 08:55 AM
Hey,
is it possible for a Dwarf to enter the hole without the the key ?
I heard you can fit through the hole above the rock entrance to the hole. Does this work with dwarves, or only with gnomes ?
If yes, could someone please give me more advice on how to enter ? I tried with my dwarf but didn't succeed.
Thanks for help !

thiz1234
08-07-2017, 09:17 AM
I can do it! Top right of the door thing is a hole you can spam sit/duck till you get past it. Or just buy a shrink pot.

Lhancelot
08-07-2017, 09:24 AM
Hey,
is it possible for a Dwarf to enter the hole without the the key ?
I heard you can fit through the hole above the rock entrance to the hole. Does this work with dwarves, or only with gnomes ?
If yes, could someone please give me more advice on how to enter ? I tried with my dwarf but didn't succeed.
Thanks for help !

Well, being a follower of Brell it's your lucky day! That rock formation in the water will grant you access, you simply must massage it's surfaces rubbing your dwarfy body all over it back and forth till the rock releases it's locked treasure opening itself up to you with a welcoming Hole entrance.

***No trolling, as small race dwarf you can slip between the rock entrance you just got to slide up and down, around till you suqeeze through the hole to The Hole.

fadetree
08-07-2017, 09:25 AM
Stick your head in the hole, angle downwards, wiggle, sit/duck a few times. It takes a while other times goes real fast. Kinda like Saturday Night.

Rygar
08-07-2017, 09:31 AM
Yes, top right is the way to go. A gnome is super easy mode to fit best, Halflings pretty easy, Dorfs are a little tougher but once you do it a few times it will be easy. If you have experienced your toon and aren't a level 1 explore toon, there can often be enchanters soloing front entrance, maybe they will be nice and toss you an EB for practice!

I tend to swim directly into the upper right corner then face forward and angle my view down. When I get stuck I try ducking and then spinning clockwise or counter-clockwise, then unducking and repeating as necessary.

Lhancelot
08-07-2017, 09:53 AM
Yes, top right is the way to go.

If you have experienced your toon, there can often be enchanters soloing front entrance, maybe they will be nice and toss you an EB for practice!

I tend to swim directly into the upper right corner then face forward and angle my view down.

When I get stuck I try ducking and then spinning clockwise or counter-clockwise, then unducking and repeating as necessary.

Did you purposefully write so many innuendos in this post? If so, expertly done mate, subtle job - but a masterful job nonetheless.

Jimjam
08-07-2017, 09:59 AM
If you're refused entry by one hole, don't give up. There are a few points of entry, just keep shuffling around and try to be creative with your posture and angle of attack. What may appear to be the tightest passage can often penetrated when properly manipulated.

Lhancelot
08-07-2017, 10:24 AM
If you're refused entry by one hole, don't give up. There are a few points of entry, just keep shuffling around and try to be creative with your posture and angle of attack. What may appear to be the tightest passage can often penetrated when properly manipulated.

Nice job! Add this to Rygar's post, and we got some real bonafide innuendoisms going on here!

***I am pretty sure MM would approve. :)

Jimjam
08-07-2017, 10:50 AM
Just to add, although not necessary, you can also shadow step through the gaps in the rocks, even as troll. May take a few casts though!

Lhancelot
08-07-2017, 11:29 AM
Just to add, although not necessary, you can also shadow step through the gaps in the rocks, even as troll. May take a few casts though!

Neat trick.

skarlorn
08-07-2017, 05:59 PM
Just bring some Top Gun or Lord of the Rings themed Amyl Nitrites

kempoguy80
08-07-2017, 06:09 PM
I have also heard you can use wolf form to get through the crack in the door, but all who I have witness try it have failed.

maskedmelonpai
08-07-2017, 06:10 PM
dwarfs only have hard time because they a lot thicker than gnomes and halfling a. a LOT. if you can't fit in the back door though it nothin to fret about though. just use the front, buncha erudites a opened enough to fit cyclopes. it a lot shorter experience to get inside, but some prefer the penetration to be quick, so they got more time to spend inside. don't think yael really care either way. he don't want you in his hole.

Lhancelot
08-07-2017, 06:31 PM
dwarfs only have hard time because they a lot thicker than gnomes and halfling a. a LOT. if you can't fit in the back door though it nothin to fret about though. just use the front, buncha erudites a opened enough to fit cyclopes. it a lot shorter experience to get inside, but some prefer the penetration to be quick, so they got more time to spend inside. don't think yael really care either way. he don't want you in his hole.

MM never disappoints. :D

Canelek
08-07-2017, 06:46 PM
Just bring some Top Gun or Lord of the Rings themed Amyl Nitrites

LANA!! DANGER ZONEEEEEEE!!!