PDA

View Full Version : Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor

Baler
07-27-2017, 03:22 PM
I hope McMcGregor knocks Mayweather's block off.

But I know Mayweather is going to dance around like a little pussy the whole time and win by judge.

Phenyo
07-27-2017, 03:32 PM
But I know Mayweather is going to dance around like a little pussy the whole time and win by judge.

This is how its gonna go sadly

Eslade
07-27-2017, 03:36 PM
The only reason to watch this fight is for the hope that Mayweather fucks up and connects with a well place punch from MacGregor that has Mayweather to from illiterate retard to one of the best minds of our generation.

kotton05
07-27-2017, 03:40 PM
In the end this is a lot like asking someone to 1v1 irl but only catering to your strengths. Don't think Connor has the boxing in him to survive. His combat skills like party dodge and riposte are not that of mayweather. Will be fun and I hope mayweather gets upset tho.

Silvurwolf
07-27-2017, 03:46 PM
Well he's about to get his ass kicked by the market by investing into a shitcoin ico next month

Baler
07-27-2017, 04:17 PM
http://i.imgur.com/nxzALEj.gif

HippoNipple
07-27-2017, 04:45 PM
It's going to be an awful fight where McGregor is getting paid $100m to get his ass kicked.

AzzarTheGod
07-27-2017, 04:46 PM
In the end this is a lot like asking someone to 1v1 irl but only catering to your strengths. Don't think Connor has the boxing in him to survive. His combat skills like party dodge and riposte are not that of mayweather. Will be fun and I hope mayweather gets upset tho.

its like fencing versus street fighting. floyd wins

Paulie Malinaggie already said Conor only has average power. He said its not OMG power. This is the guy who was struck in the eye by Conor. He has no reason to lie.

Baler
07-27-2017, 04:48 PM
Conor is really good at mma,. but his boxing skills are not all 100%,.. That being said ,. mayweather has proved that being a pussey in the ring pays off. time and time again.

Izmael
07-27-2017, 04:55 PM
I do not see how can McGregor possibly win that fight.

Not like he is giving any fucks, he'll be $75 million richer.

AzzarTheGod
07-27-2017, 04:59 PM
Conor is really good at mma,. but his boxing skills are not all 100%,.. That being said ,. mayweather has proved that being a pussey in the ring pays off. time and time again.

The thing about Paulie criticizing Conor's power is that people were buying this card to see a punchers chance at a win.

Paulie's testimony basically dispells any myths about Conor's ability to knock people out in a boxing ring. It wasn't just an offhanded bitter comment, Paulie is a really honest guy.

Conor isn't knocking anyone out even if he lands his hardest punch. He doesn't have the power. Its a myth.

Retticus
07-27-2017, 05:47 PM
Mayweather gonna try to jump and dance but McGregor is going to do a leaping super man punch towards him and KO. He's not going to plbe the typical rockem sockem boxer who moved slow and stands still throwing punches

Ranndom
07-27-2017, 06:32 PM
I hope McMcGregor knocks Mayweather's block off.

Barbarian Warrior vs Erudite Monk...My money is on the War :P

Tassador
07-27-2017, 08:01 PM
Going to be a terrible fight. The fight following that is going to be Canelo and triple G money. Who is a baller. The fights this weekend will be boss. Jon jones coming back.

sofa king
07-27-2017, 10:09 PM
The end of the fight , both will pretend its about sportsmanship ��

Rekrul
07-27-2017, 11:04 PM
Everyone is an expert now.

bestovv
07-28-2017, 01:13 AM
bite ear

ErlickBachman
07-28-2017, 02:22 AM
I do not see how can McGregor possibly win that fight.

Not like he is giving any fucks, he'll be $75 million richer.

More like $125-150 million richer.

Retticus
07-28-2017, 10:14 AM
The fights this weekend will be boss. Jon jones coming back.

derpcake
07-28-2017, 11:04 AM
bite ear

Eslade
07-28-2017, 11:21 AM

Your mom's an expert.

Tassador
07-28-2017, 11:55 AM

There is one expert fighting not even an amateur boxer. Swinging 10 oz gloves working the ring against the greatest defensive fighter of all time. This might be another Ricky Hatton situation where McGregor gasses in the late rounds and just basically falls over from jabs.

This is like the movie the great white Hype. I bet Mayweather comes in the ring with a belly, that's why he is wearing those run dmc outfits to the press conferences.

ErlickBachman
07-28-2017, 01:56 PM
Fight is as fake as Mayweather vrs PacMan.

UFC/MMA/Boxing has a low IQ fanbase...anyone with 3 braincells can see it's all staged.

Both played their parts well....both will walk away with big paycheques.

$ wins 99.7% of the time.

Anyone seriously contemplating this fight has been anything real needs to cut their balls off so they cant breed.

AzzarTheGod
07-28-2017, 05:47 PM
There is one expert fighting not even an amateur boxer. Swinging 10 oz gloves working the ring against the greatest defensive fighter of all time. This might be another Ricky Hatton situation where McGregor gasses in the late rounds and just basically falls over from jabs.

This is like the movie the great white Hype. I bet Mayweather comes in the ring with a belly, that's why he is wearing those run dmc outfits to the press conferences.

u paying money for that?

nilzark
07-28-2017, 06:41 PM
Is this an example of The Great White Hope? Classic racism or what? I'm just wondering because it seems "they" make money of this stuff.

Tassador
07-29-2017, 03:16 PM
u paying money for that?

I'll watch it, not buying it. I'll hit up a spot grab a Irish Jameson and watch my man get outclassed.

Connor loses this fight +80 mil richer. Maybe he goes back to UFC maybe he just says fuck all this.

Qtip
07-29-2017, 03:44 PM
Believe McGregor is getting $25 mill and dana white and co is taking the rest.

McGregor is going to get worked though. That shoulder roll no one is touching. I thought canelo was beating mayweather, until the 2nd round and on where mayweather was literally 2 steps ahead of canelo the rest of the fight.

Hate him or not. Mayweather is hands down the greatest of all time. Might not be the most entertaining fighter, but he hasnt even been knocked down in 17 years now and hasnt lost since he a pro.

Tassador
07-29-2017, 03:57 PM
he is the best at watching hands and taking away power from his opponents. That's why they get flustered and basically just run around until its over.

Dana is funny. Jumping on that money train. I like Dan Lebtard take on him, he definitely is a sun burned snowman...

Izmael
07-29-2017, 04:12 PM
I like Klitschko(s)
Floyd is boring af to watch.

Tassador
07-29-2017, 04:21 PM
I like Klitschko(s)
Floyd is boring af to watch.

Wow talk about no boring no personalities and weak ass chins. both of those clowns are super boring. Not to mention the older one starts bleeding at the sight of gloves. Euro fighters never do it for me.. still remember Bruno vs Tyson lol!

He was bigger than mike like 30-0 with 29 ko's and he straight shitted himself when he got in the ring with the us of a.

AzzarTheGod
07-29-2017, 06:13 PM
Dana is funny. Jumping on that money train. I like Dan Lebtard take on him, he definitely is a sun burned snowman...

Yea fuck the bitchko sisters.

I would love to see the deal for McGregor promotions. I wonder if Dana isn't taking the lions share for himself and Ari Emannuel, and leaving the UFC crumbs with them both telling the UFC principles that its a GREAT deal they got done.

Because Dana as go-between could easily come back to the UFC and say "Ahhh Conor is thinking about invoking the Muhammad Ali act and leaving us out of this whole thing, we'd lose him as a fighter to litigation for years. This is the BEST deal EVER. SIGN"

Pretty sure that is how it went. Dana + UFC's CEO are the principles on the LLC McGregor promotions and are taking the absolute lions share. I'll bet you UFC is getting dirt on this. Too many moving parts and spaces for Dana to wheel and deal.

Tassador
07-29-2017, 07:45 PM
This fight is fake as fuck.

Heck idiots watch WWE and think its legit so why not this show.

Dude a 6'8 300 lb guy throwing a 6'6 280 pound guy 12 feet out of the ring is not fake. Yeah it's a show, its choreographed, its made up, but you would not be able to fake it with those guys brotha. Anyways wwe is for kids that shit doesn't exist in Aussie land cause your kids are busy surving dingo attacks.

Samsung
07-29-2017, 08:14 PM
The only reason to watch this fight is for the hope that Mayweather fucks up and connects with a well place punch from MacGregor that has Mayweather to from illiterate retard to one of the best minds of our generation.

hahahahahahahhahaha rofl

snufzaimoverlord
07-29-2017, 08:30 PM
This isn't MMA, next to fucking impossible for a 154 pounder with 10 ounce gloves to deliver a one shot knockout, especially to such an evasive fighter like Floyd.

Even tho hes an old man, easy win.

Samsung
07-29-2017, 08:37 PM
This isn't MMA, next to fucking impossible for a 154 pounder with 10 ounce gloves to deliver a one shot knockout, especially to such an evasive fighter like Floyd.

Go hangout with your biker buddies you fukin bitch

Tassador
07-29-2017, 09:23 PM

Pretty dead on. 10 oz gloves at that weight class you need really heavy hands.

Izmael
07-30-2017, 03:16 AM
Wow talk about no boring no personalities and weak ass chins. both of those clowns are super boring.

Weak ass chins but ruled heavyweights for 10 years (Wlad) and like 5 years for Vitaly. Wlad is second longest reigning heavyweight champion in recorded boxing history. Hardly "a clown".

As for no personality... Wlad is just an introvert and isn't there to make a show. Talking shit 24/7 is simply not in the eastern culture. It's not about talking, it's about doing. People there regard the american/west european shit talkers as clowns actually.

Vitaly is actually Ukraine's JC Vandamme to an extent. He became the mayor of the capital, but never learned the ropes of the politics etc... so he can be a bit rough on the edges sometimes. Lots of his quotes became insta memes.

Tassador
07-30-2017, 07:10 AM
Agreed they ruled the heavyweight division but there was no Americans for them to fight. I remember South African Corey sanders career journeymen working the kilitscko's. They did themselves no favor by never wanting to come to USA to fight and their fights are always like 3pm eat in a Saturday good luck with ppv...

BallzDeep
08-01-2017, 11:44 AM
Just an FYI, boxing actually does more damage neurologically than MMA. Based on studies, you are more likely to have a concussion in boxing versus MMA. It's statistics. Gloves don't really matter that much. MMA is just know for small contusions.

Stasis01
08-01-2017, 03:42 PM
My favorite part of MMA is when you kick someone in the leg and your legs snaps like a wet noodle flying around.

Sign me up for that shit.

Pokesan
08-03-2017, 03:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj0_pRqLRMs

Baler
08-20-2017, 11:03 AM
Who is going to win?

supermonk
08-20-2017, 12:55 PM

the only reason to watch this fight is because is purely out of novelty and one that we probably won't see again - this is strictly a money fight that sells tickets. mcgregor already won this fight by getting a $100M payday. that is fucking insane bc his highest purse in ufc was <$4m, not to mention the highest ppv cost ever for a boxing match @ $100 (Mayweather/pacquiao was $75 iirc).

I've been wanting Floyd to lose since forever, but he is a defensive genius. he makes the best fighters look like amateurs. mcgregor has not even the slightest chance to beat Floyd esp aftern he released his sparring session with malignaggi. he's going to come aggressive maybe first 3 rounds, but he'll be outclassed and lose by an easy UD. I don't think he will win more than 1 round. sorry folks, but love him or hate him, this is one of the easiest fights for moneymayweather.

MerkelMacron
08-20-2017, 04:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj0_pRqLRMs

pras pvp

keep posting

AzzarTheGod
08-20-2017, 05:03 PM
In all honesty??? the white balding jews behind it all.

This fight is so fake it's not funny.

lmao who said Oz wasn't woke.

Conor doesn't give a shit. The only person that cares is Mayweather because he's got the legacy lifetime record on the line. 49-0

They probably wrote a contract stipulation that says Conor has to lose the fight by DQ and making an ass out of himself. In those sparring sessions he constantly hits Paulie in the back of the head as he turns. Every time he does that to Mayweather its a foul.

Baler
08-20-2017, 05:20 PM
They're both getting like 9 figures for this.

AzzarTheGod
08-20-2017, 05:28 PM
Deal was brokered through Zuffa Boxing, Lorenzo Fertitta, Dana, and UFC. 3-4 different shareholders of McGregor Promotions. First meetings for this fight were held at Zuffa offices.

Mayweather already said Conor is going to be apeshit when he sees how much money he gets paid over him, so no point even pretending Conor is getting paid.

Mayweather is looking at 150 Ms easy. Conor is looking at 25M

Baler
08-20-2017, 05:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYu8H7ulcWA

AzzarTheGod
08-20-2017, 08:26 PM
Conor might get 2% of the TMT50 clothing if he does a good job making it look interesting. They have to act out a WWE fight because for 100 dollars it threatens to destroy boxing, esp after the Mayweather-Pacman fight.

If Conor doesn't dance like a monkey and justify the 100 dollars boxing dies overnight.

georgie
08-22-2017, 11:10 PM
Great thread idea

supermonk
08-23-2017, 02:10 AM
Mayweather is looking at 150 Ms easy. Conor is looking at 25M

more like Mayweather is looking at 350M and McGregor is looking at 100M. UFC is getting a cut of mcgregors ppv and will make 50M.

supermonk
08-23-2017, 02:14 AM
the real fight of the year is ggg vs. canelo

Swish
08-23-2017, 02:37 AM
I love how UFC gets paid for doing fuck all, lol

wiggleroom
08-23-2017, 06:45 AM
the real fight of the year is ggg vs. canelo

Agreed, but fight should of happened 2 years ago. Triple G been slowing down.

Viper7
08-23-2017, 10:41 AM
You can can clearly tell McGregor is not in any form mentally stable and has anger issues so its going to be a fun fight to watch. He will prob get gassed with mayweathers dancing around the ring but here's to hoping he pulls some wildcard that may isnt expecting and gets fucked up.

Viper7
08-23-2017, 11:02 AM
Also that McGregor fights southpaw has a bigger frame and has longer reach makes it a bit more unpredictable, though when it comes to boxing he does tend to let down his guard too much. Street fighter vs Boxer. May is going to take this to the bank. All the race card bullshit being pulled this is just a overhyped fight.

Baler
08-23-2017, 04:26 PM
McGregor trying to be chill and talk to Paulie. Paulie just flippin a lid.
lol

Raavak
08-23-2017, 04:45 PM
Mayweather vs. McGregor Odds (Current as of August 23)
Floyd Mayweather Victory -460
Conor McGregor Victory +340

georgie
08-23-2017, 07:31 PM
Loved the videos of mayweather passing on reading to someone else

Qtip
08-23-2017, 07:44 PM
You can can clearly tell McGregor is not in any form mentally stable and has anger issues so its going to be a fun fight to watch. He will prob get gassed with mayweathers dancing around the ring but here's to hoping he pulls some wildcard that may isnt expecting and gets fucked up.

Dancing around? The object of fighting is to hit and not get hit. You expect him to just stand infront of the guy and press auto attack? Mayweather is the goat jouster of our time.

Viper7
08-23-2017, 10:01 PM
Dancing around? The object of fighting is to hit and not get hit. You expect him to just stand infront of the guy and press auto attack? Mayweather is the goat jouster of our time.

Yeah i'm not saying anything negative about mayweather he is the best at defense and being able to counteract anyone that gets in the ring with him, he's mastered it. That and his reflexes are mind blowing he knows every move your going to make next in a very short period of being in the ring with him. McGregor fights like no one else so like I said there is a chance he can get a left in to make floyd go stiff if he does then he's fucked. Will that happen? Not likely.. May is going to win with biased points like always. That's just the way he fights and how he wins. I will say though out of all the super fights he has had he seems a bit rattled about this one you can tell.

Tassador
08-24-2017, 10:38 PM
I didn't read any of gaffin drug induced batter but know this vegas wil need a bail out of mayweather loses. Pretty sure mcgregor going to tap out. Money going to work.

Eslade
08-25-2017, 10:20 AM
I didn't read any of gaffin drug induced batter but know this vegas wil need a bail out of mayweather loses. Pretty sure mcgregor going to tap out. Money going to work.

I'm sure they'll adjust the odds last minute.

azeth
08-25-2017, 01:52 PM
just want to educate you nerds that the debate isnt who will win, the debate is whether Connor lands ONE flush punch. That is the singular item up for debate.

Qtip
08-25-2017, 02:02 PM
I'm sure they'll adjust the odds last minute.

Huh? Its at like 400:1 odds right now. What you buy in at, is what you get. The spread goes up and down everyday. When you place your bet, you're stuck with them odds/spread.

Swish
08-25-2017, 05:00 PM
Huh? Its at like 400:1 odds right now. What you buy in at, is what you get. The spread goes up and down everyday. When you place your bet, you're stuck with them odds/spread.

That's only true in the UK if you "take the odds" on your bet slip by writing them on. Otherwise you leave yourself open to make less (or more) £££

AzzarTheGod
08-26-2017, 04:01 AM
"fake fights make me so sad" - Wanderlei Silva

lol its basically a fake fight. Conor makes a good looking blowup doll for Mayweather

Regulus77
08-26-2017, 12:11 PM
I'm for McGregor!

shokar
08-26-2017, 01:46 PM
This fight is going to be as one sided as my last fight with sharknado

Baler
08-26-2017, 02:23 PM
http://i.imgur.com/eJ4D6ip.gif

Tassador
08-27-2017, 01:25 AM
Conor can fight. That man is going to be a beast! Needs to learn how to keep his breath and it's over.

LostCause
08-27-2017, 06:32 AM
the Irish invaded Vegas

SamwiseRed
08-27-2017, 04:39 PM
I was entertained.

georgie
08-27-2017, 04:40 PM
Sad

AzzarTheGod
08-27-2017, 08:18 PM
I was entertained.