PDA

View Full Version : rift

Knuckle
02-19-2011, 06:24 PM
anyone playing thats not a bloody bluebie? im on briarcliff guardian side as knuckle. Level 21 Warrior I'm currently specced Riftblade/Champion/Beastmaster(for the pet).

Completely rapeface in pvp, always in the top5 for killing blows and damage and typically 1st, on the warfronts.

Benebric
02-19-2011, 06:49 PM
omg you got your name

Knuckle
02-24-2011, 12:06 AM
Indeed, Rift takes care of its customers

Abacab "The REAL truth"
02-24-2011, 01:12 AM
Lol, you say "bluebie" on Rift...

That makes you sound dated/old/retarded or any combination of the three, and bragging blows is like playing WSG as a rogue, you're probably doing nothing to help the objective but you're just trying to top the charts by ambushing warriors at 30% that just used their last CD

Abacab "The REAL truth"
02-24-2011, 01:13 AM
tl;dr

you're terrible at pvp and run with a gimmick of picking off weaker players

azeth
02-25-2011, 08:45 AM
downloading Rift now. Haven't even ever looked at a screenshot.. should be fun :)

meh, not really diggin it.

Zexa
02-25-2011, 12:02 PM
Bought this last night as an impulse buy to play with my friends....Wtf is this? The UI and feel is 100% like WoW. I like the class diversity but I'm going to need something pretty clever to understand why so many people are having wet dreams about this game.

JayDee
02-25-2011, 12:26 PM
anyone playing thats not a bloody bluebie? im on briarcliff guardian side as knuckle. Level 21 Warrior I'm currently specced Riftblade/Champion/Beastmaster(for the pet).

Completely rapeface in pvp, always in the top5 for killing blows and damage and typically 1st, on the warfronts.

I played beta as a rift/bst/reaver and all I had to do to get 1st-3rd place at every single warfront was stay at moderate distance and Tab + Ranged fire attack over and over and over. Literally just moving a bit here and there and spamming three keys.

azeth
02-25-2011, 12:28 PM
Bought this last night as an impulse buy to play with my friends....Wtf is this? The UI and feel is 100% like WoW. I like the class diversity but I'm going to need something pretty clever to understand why so many people are having wet dreams about this game.

yup, absolute waste of $50 so far. i think im too narrow minded about MMOs to get a feel for this type of wild gameplay.

fugazi
02-25-2011, 01:50 PM
It's a boring piece of shit that's mediocre at best. If you look at any given screenshot, you'll see that it's simply a WoW clone - the UI is <exactly> the same, it's just that they managed to make the combat system even more boring than WoW's.

Fuck that shit.

Queladen
02-25-2011, 06:25 PM
I don't understand why copying a UI that is simple and works well is such a bad thing? Im really enjoying the game so far, as long as they put in some decent end game raid content im happy.

inyane
02-25-2011, 06:50 PM
yeah, i don't get all the serious rage hate. if you don't like it, fine, don't play it.

i understand for a lot of you a game that came out 12 years ago is the pinnacle of modern gaming, and that is fine. but to work yourself up so much about it, wow

fugazi
02-25-2011, 09:24 PM
What gives you the impression anyone here is frothing and or that we think EQ is the pinnacle of modern gaming :P

Harrison
02-25-2011, 09:26 PM
I always laugh at "hardcore pvp" players who think they're the shit.

They're usually fucking terrible. They jump lowbies, low-hp, etc.

They're not good.

Badmartigan
02-27-2011, 05:47 PM
over it

Bodeanicus
02-27-2011, 09:32 PM
I always laugh at "hardcore pvp" players who think they're the shit.

They're usually fucking terrible. They jump lowbies, low-hp, etc.

They're not good.

They're almost as funny as blowhard faggots who lie about being in combat to look tough.

No one thinks you're tough. Even with that profile pic.

Harrison
02-28-2011, 02:50 AM
Hey, imagine that. Some old fat guy followed me into another thread to obsess over me.

I am shocked. What are you up to now? 100+ posts about me? Get over it. You're not going to get fucked by me.

Bodeanicus
02-28-2011, 02:45 PM
Hey, imagine that. Some old fat guy followed me into another thread to obsess over me.

I am shocked. What are you up to now? 100+ posts about me? Get over it. You're not going to get fucked by me.

I can't help it. I love homo-erotic narcissistic loud mouths. Can I pluck your starfruit, pretty please?