gogetembu
07-26-2017, 01:50 AM
Please help a newb, untwinked warrior build up some much needed ago :D

Kalman
07-26-2017, 01:59 PM
Free bump for making a good choice

Triiz
07-26-2017, 02:16 PM
I have 1, maybe 2 (can't remember if I gave one away) I'll give you for free if you can get it off the toon camped in WC.

I wont be on much this evening but might be able to log in for a min depending on what time you'll be on. Send me a PM with your in game name and times you're on and we can figure it out.

Lobus
07-26-2017, 02:33 PM
Hang out in Kith when people are doing the general fight and you can grab a Scimitar of the Ykesha (https://wiki.project1999.com/Scimitar_of_the_Ykesha) good agro proc at lvl 37 (because of stun)

Alternatively hang out in Steamfront when people are doing Renux and you can grab Trochilic's Skean (http://wiki.project1999.com/Trochilic%27s_Skean) another good agro proc at 46 (because of 1 poison counter and stun) though by then you might be able to do better

both regularly rot so whoever killing will almost always let anyone who wants/needs it in the zone have it

gogetembu
07-26-2017, 07:32 PM
Kalman - thank you for the kind bump!

Triiz - wow, that would be very much appreciated! I've PM'd you.

Lobus - I didn't know about those drops, but will check them out when I'm in the those areas. thanks!

gkmarino
07-26-2017, 07:40 PM
Try to save money for a Frostbringer.. procs at level 40.. damn decent agro because it's a debuff/dd.. usually costs about 3k plat but it's a damned good weapon! :)

gogetembu
07-27-2017, 04:20 AM
gkmarino - That looks like a great recommendation! Now just to figure out how to save up that much money :(

Now looking to purchase Scorpikis Claw Impaler x1, Crafted Breastplate, Crafted Greaves, Grotesque Alloy Mask, Golden Black Pearl Choker, Orc Fang Earring

janewayne
07-27-2017, 10:22 AM
I think i have one you can have, but I won't be able to log in till this evening. i'll check and see if you still need it then.