PDA

View Full Version : kissed a girl today

skarlorn
07-23-2017, 10:22 PM
i kissed a rich girl today i smooked her on the lips after jabbering about myself for 3 hrs over $15 tacos and bloody maryes. she followed me all the way back to my apartment though i proclaimed my busy schedule demanded my attention toward making $. outisde my gates i smooked her thrice pon them wet and sweet lips. then i entered my fortress, came in the house, and got to work (with a side of p99 forums). u could see her eyes drip with desire 4 me and i touched her back side with delicacy as tho my fingers were masts of hoisin sauce sailing upon fine crispy pork belly.

AMA

Pokesan
07-23-2017, 10:46 PM
what was his name

skarlorn
07-23-2017, 10:59 PM
Tiffano

SyanideGas
07-23-2017, 11:04 PM
Is there a guide for snatching those kinds of gems before it gets nerfed too?

skarlorn
07-23-2017, 11:07 PM
there's guides for hiding gems in snatches and there's ways to snatch her jewels but if you ever need help with the gurls you just let me know young skarry; although young men are IDIOTS and you probably wouldn't take my valuable advice anyway.

Tupakk
07-23-2017, 11:50 PM
Separate from the heard and the rest is a cake walk.

Jimjam
07-24-2017, 01:03 AM
Did a pearl necklace drop or was it snatched?

skarlorn
07-24-2017, 01:07 AM
Borgnach's original surname was Snatchgrabber.

maskedmelonpai
07-24-2017, 09:25 AM
this a very touching story. glad it end well ^^

xtraball
07-24-2017, 11:30 AM
We demand you prove it

Ahldagor
07-24-2017, 11:31 AM
Get another date?

skarlorn
07-24-2017, 04:23 PM
Yes, although I can tell she's more into me than I her. (And I haven't even showed her my forums RP skills....) I want to keep this sh!t casual and fun having just broken up with my long-term gf. It can be dangerous when the gurl goes apeshit4dick and you just "like" her. Don't worry though she is physically attractive and privileged. This will simply be a matter of Filbus keeping her at arm's distance without putting her in a frenzy for my Precious Bodily Fluids in the long term.

http://i.imgur.com/FZE0wAo.jpg

Rader
07-24-2017, 05:58 PM
Sounds like someone got into the catnip.

skarlorn
07-24-2017, 06:05 PM
http://i.imgur.com/VdG0zmb.gif

AzzarTheGod
07-24-2017, 06:32 PM
Yes, although I can tell she's more into me than I her. (And I haven't even showed her my forums RP skills....) I want to keep this sh!t casual and fun having just broken up with my long-term gf. It can be dangerous when the gurl goes apeshit4dick and you just "like" her. Don't worry though she is physically attractive and privileged. This will simply be a matter of Filbus keeping her at arm's distance without putting her in a frenzy for my Precious Bodily Fluids in the long term.

http://i.imgur.com/FZE0wAo.jpg

I'm with u I was in a really toxic LTR myself. I won't ever jump back into a relationship just because the girl really pushes it or wants a pretend boyfriend. Courtship should be way more organic than just wanting something because you had it before (this is most women's dating behavior). Lesson learned. I lost a lot of myself last time, lost my whole man-axis. nobody is going to misalign my axis EVER again.

also women aren't capable of sex without strong vampiric attachment (especially if you spray inside, its scientifically proven to cause a very strong physiological reaction in the woman that releases a ton of neruopeptides to begin longterm bonding, so you are right to not stick it in the vagine. It can only lead to emotional pain and suffering outside of a serious long-term relationship. NO CHEAP TRICKS!

but if you have to, you could do other activities that don't involve penetration of the vagine. scientifically this is the best way to avoid harm and distress to either party.

Qtip
07-24-2017, 06:34 PM
i kissed a rich girl today i smooked her on the lips after jabbering about myself for 3 hrs over $15 tacos and bloody maryes. she followed me all the way back to my apartment though i proclaimed my busy schedule demanded my attention toward making $. outisde my gates i smooked her thrice pon them wet and sweet lips. then i entered my fortress, came in the house, and got to work (with a side of p99 forums). u could see her eyes drip with desire 4 me and i touched her back side with delicacy as tho my fingers were masts of hoisin sauce sailing upon fine crispy pork belly.

AMA

I remember my first kiss to. Good job!

skarlorn
07-24-2017, 11:47 PM
I'm with u I was in a really toxic LTR myself. I won't ever jump back into a relationship just because the girl really pushes it or wants a pretend boyfriend. Courtship should be way more organic than just wanting something because you had it before (this is most women's dating behavior). Lesson learned. I lost a lot of myself last time, lost my whole man-axis. nobody is going to misalign my axis EVER again.

also women aren't capable of sex without strong vampiric attachment (especially if you spray inside, its scientifically proven to cause a very strong physiological reaction in the woman that releases a ton of neruopeptides to begin longterm bonding, so you are right to not stick it in the vagine. It can only lead to emotional pain and suffering outside of a serious long-term relationship. NO CHEAP TRICKS!

but if you have to, you could do other activities that don't involve penetration of the vagine. scientifically this is the best way to avoid harm and distress to either party.

http://i.imgur.com/wWnPgxn.gif

It's a tough one, lad. Condom-sex is terrible so I've too often just relied on my physiological awareness w/ the pull-out method. Then there's the whole psycho-spiritual energetic connection/vampiric element you have mentioned, if I'm opening up my beautiful boddhichita energy to the wrong lady I feel very, very bad.

nilzark
07-25-2017, 06:47 AM
You could maybe connect with her as a fellow human being instead of immediately fucking her.

AzzarTheGod
07-25-2017, 06:54 AM
You could maybe connect with her as a fellow human being instead of immediately fucking her.

you missed the entire problem as skarlorn himself outlined

the women always want sex first for a variety of reasons i care not to list. its up to the man to protect the woman's heart.

women have very little say in their libidos these days. they don't consider how they might feel post-oxytocin release in what is actually a casual relationship or courtship. there is no consideration on the part of the woman, because each woman is taught to be a romantic from birth. so the woman is ALWAYS thinking positively, and that the next man she sleeps with will be The One. Women will describe this process of putting out early as "trusting the man" if you ask them about their first fuck.

Recently in princess leia's memoirs she wrote how she trusted han solo, and justified the casual fucking courship through that lens. "somehow I trusted him"

tldr; its not skarlorn offering the sex, he's withholding. sick reading comprehension bud

xtraball
07-25-2017, 10:47 AM
http://i.imgur.com/wWnPgxn.gif

Condom-sex is terrible so I've too often just relied on my physiological awareness w/ the pull-out method.

Monks are best pullers. They never have children.

Rader
07-25-2017, 10:39 PM
I remember my first kiss too. Good job!

At least that kiss was with a biological female, and of her free will.

Pokesan
07-25-2017, 11:28 PM
kissing biofems is the first step on the road to getting cucked

sofa king
07-25-2017, 11:30 PM
U sound short and very hairy op

AzzarTheGod
07-26-2017, 12:28 AM
U sound short and very hairy op

Actually his voice says he is average or above as far as height goes. 5'10+ minimum

Probably over 6. Posts also all read over 6 foot 7

skarlorn
07-26-2017, 12:39 AM
azzar's ability to accurately pinpoint my human characteristics actually gave me pause and wondered about a doxxing occuring

*marks every post on this page as a Good Post*

AzzarTheGod
07-26-2017, 03:17 AM
if I'm opening up my beautiful boddhichita energy to the wrong lady I feel very, very bad.

*daps hammer*

sexual exclusivity was associated with higher IQ in males, but no association was found between higher IQ women and sexual exclusivity.

Zade
07-26-2017, 08:46 AM
Is there a guide for snatching those kinds of gems before it gets nerfed too?

good god this made me snort at work

Rader
07-26-2017, 09:04 AM
So is it always ATG pitching and skarlorn catching, or do you switch things up sometimes.

Tann
07-26-2017, 09:34 AM
So is it always ATG pitching and skarlorn catching, or do you switch things up sometimes.

can't learn how hard to throw until you've caught some of that heat yourself.