PDA

View Full Version : a totally new player looking for a fun guild...

Makar
02-18-2011, 07:40 PM
Hello everyone. I am new to Everquest. As in totally new. I missed out on all the apparent fun back in the day because I was busy playing Asheron's Call 1 and Ultima Online lol.

Around 2007 I bought The Secrets of Feydwar and started playing the live servers, but quit within a couple weeks, as the game was totally dead and devoid of people. The high level zones had plenty of people still, but with no one to play with and with potentially years to catch up to everyone else, I just left heh.

So here I am. A totally new player to EQ. I have no idea how to play. I am a level 2 cleric named Morrn on the server. With the help of a player named Epper, I figured out how to attack things and made my way to a cave in the commonlands with a bunch of people in it. It's been fun so far.

But I think what I need is a guild. Obviously no raiding guild in their right mind would want me, and that probobly wouldn't be a good fit anyways for someone that has no idea what they are doing lol. I don't need any hand-outs. All I need is some people to play with and answer my ridiculous amount of questions :)

Would any of you happen to know of any close-nit guilds or leveling guilds? Searching the guild forum here has been fruitless as most of what I see is all raiding guilds. Any help would be lovely. Thanks everyone.

Humerox
02-18-2011, 08:29 PM
electric space odyssey just started up...i was in Gfay on an alt and Vaettr seemed pretty cool...

not sure of others anymore.

Spewys
02-19-2011, 01:08 PM
Peace Pipe would seem like an obvious fit. Fill out an application and I will talk with ya.

www.peacepipeguild.com

50 war ---- Spewys Dutchmaster ---- Peace Pipe

hateshadow
02-19-2011, 01:35 PM
Hey welcome to Everquest then!
You should check us out:
Altered Vision.

http://av.vanaric.com/

We are all really helpful people dedicated to helping each other.
We are for the people who want to grow with their guild to achieve greatness and not just join a raid-ready guild that will feed them dragon loot and not even know your name (character name, that is)