07-17-2017, 12:31 PM
https://youtu.be/UqAiEgAzIxU

where did this server go?

shokar
07-17-2017, 12:34 PM
that was a good day.

shokar
07-17-2017, 12:42 PM
Behind the scenes in the Dome: We didn't have enough people to go in and contest. I still planned to go by myself. Told Trusty pal Ragnaros I'd lend my sword.

A short time later Zech decides to team with Apex due to low numbers / his dislike of hillbillies.

Dropped tag, plugged him on Noah 1v1, and ran to join the fight.

my soul is sparkling white.

Useful
07-17-2017, 01:24 PM
About the same time Akinn shouts, I just want loot, and you Pigglywiggly hillbillies cucked to Apex.

Qtip
07-17-2017, 01:34 PM
About the same time Akinn shouts, I just want loot, and you Pigglywiggly hillbillies cucked to Apex.

Epidemic tried to merge with thunderdome when I was still in TD. They said no and epidemic went with apex.

If people didnt hold some bullshit grudges over a video game it couldve been fun with apex vs thunder/epidemic.

Jazzy
07-17-2017, 01:42 PM
Was that a high elf pally in bronze greaves pictured dead at the end?

Quil
07-17-2017, 01:54 PM
Say what you want man.. you've been in my guilds.
There has never in r99 been a guild that brought PvP more than the guilds I lead.. maybe azrael?
either way.. server is dead..

Quil
07-17-2017, 01:58 PM
Epidemic tried to merge with thunderdome when I was still in TD. They said no and epidemic went with apex.

If people didnt hold some bullshit grudges over a video game it couldve been fun with apex vs thunder/epidemic.
You're wrong. being the leader I have never once tried merging with tdome. we came back from season 2 of Zek and day 1 led tdome to victory for golems, they tried fucking us for vp so we called off the cease fire and folded both apex / time for the next two months until it was confirmed gongshow was coming back with tdome joining .

at that time we joined apex bc of our lack of elf sim love for tdome and a week later 90 nerds were in ragnarok.

Ragnaros
07-17-2017, 02:31 PM
velious sucks
was fun flexing my dominance on the server retards brobb/awfal/deetz/jewc/ all of tdome crew on my fun lil 3 month binge
cYA on teams99 (2025)

Qtip
07-17-2017, 04:11 PM
You're wrong. being the leader I have never once tried merging with tdome. we came back from season 2 of Zek and day 1 led tdome to victory for golems, they tried fucking us for vp so we called off the cease fire and folded both apex / time for the next two months until it was confirmed gongshow was coming back with tdome joining .

at that time we joined apex bc of our lack of elf sim love for tdome and a week later 90 nerds were in ragnarok.

When I was in TD before I joined you guys they said in discord if they should let you guys join. Everyone said no over stupid grudges.

I joined you guys, you guys went to zek for a month and I never logged in again. This is before that golems shit and all that.

Qtip
07-17-2017, 04:12 PM
velious sucks
was fun flexing my dominance on the server retards brobb/awfal/deetz/jewc/ all of tdome crew on my fun lil 3 month binge
cYA on teams99 (2025)

Velious does suck. Might be better without 5 years of kunark and 5 years of classic and an active guide once a week.

heartbrand
07-17-2017, 04:33 PM
Played here since launch. Spent least amount of time playing during Velious. Shitty expansion.

Quil
07-17-2017, 05:23 PM
velious sucks
cYA on teams99 (2025)

you know you had fun playing in epidemic.

Damn
07-17-2017, 05:36 PM
https://youtu.be/UqAiEgAzIxU

where did this server go?

Everything went kaput when we mollywhopped you at the fear portal And took the pd you had one spawn of back

The next day you guys folded into apex

Now before you make excuses as to why this happened which i know are coming just know that i wish you didnt because the fights we had all the drama all the shit talking was what kept playing here fun it was enjoyable to have a clear enemy that was going to show up to contest everything without a ludicrous gear advantage or zerg numbers

It legitamately was alot of fun lets do it again hopefully

georgie
07-17-2017, 06:02 PM
Yup farm kc til golems, train and lose

Retticus
07-17-2017, 06:32 PM
Lol

Tassador
07-17-2017, 06:39 PM
classic had the pvp that made your heart race and sweaty palms and arm pits. kunark pvp was fun for a bit. Velious killed it cause pop/zones was less than one.

Quil
07-17-2017, 08:51 PM
Everything went kaput when we mollywhopped you at the fear portal And took the pd you had one spawn of back

The next day you guys folded into apex

Now before you make excuses as to why this happened which i know are coming just know that i wish you didnt because the fights we had all the drama all the shit talking was what kept playing here fun it was enjoyable to have a clear enemy that was going to show up to contest everything without a ludicrous gear advantage or zerg numbers

It legitamately was alot of fun lets do it again hopefully

You're not very bright are you. Epidemic stomped you guys so hard it forced you guys into rmting and maining toons not your own, de leveling bards and soulfire paladins to every fight.

we joined apex the second gongshow told me they were coming back and tsome was joining them..

fan D
07-17-2017, 09:25 PM
all i know is, so far, i've slapped, beat up, and dunked every person that's posted in this thread in red99 pvp

guess that makes me the best of all time

fan D
07-17-2017, 09:26 PM
god damn this video is painful to watch, my skin is crawling with cringe

every golem fight i went to in TDOME we either stomped epidemic, or made Apex FORCE LNS

Aesop
07-17-2017, 11:36 PM

Interesting rewrite of history there idiot. Esp. Considering TDome wasn't merging into Ragnarok until well after you guys merged into Apex. You merged because TD shitstomped you into the dirt. You dirty cunts were in Rag discord sucking up to Gong while tagged and raiding with Apex, it's interesting that you probably believe your own lies.

georgie
07-17-2017, 11:45 PM
Interesting rewrite of history there idiot. Esp. Considering TDome wasn't merging into Ragnarok until well after you guys merged into Apex. You merged because TD shitstomped you into the dirt. You dirty cunts were in Rag discord sucking up to Gong while tagged and raiding with Apex, it's interesting that you probably believe your own lies.

U dissolved your guild because you got tired of losing, then you lost again

shimonuh
07-17-2017, 11:56 PM
I love doing whatever I want, when I want in <Alcoholics>

KEWLGET
07-18-2017, 12:53 AM
i have never lost on this game

Dango
07-18-2017, 01:27 AM
I remember when Thunderdome, teamed up with Apex, to contest Epidemic. So much for Thunderdome "dominating" epidemic rofl.

Ragnaros
07-18-2017, 01:37 AM
If we are being quite honest when Epidemic was at full force we took golems for a month straight and consistently ass stomped TD and Apex

KEWLGET
07-18-2017, 01:41 AM
Hey remember that fight in feerrott where TD pretty much demolished your whole guild? Then we proceeded to loot AoN's in your face which caused you to detag for the moment and join Apex to stop us. I think this was the 3rd time TD had caused Epidemic to fuck off back to zek. Think Blueflower was on Zismapus so he will confirm this did happen

brobb is a habitual ragequitter

funniest one for me was because i told TMO they could do halls of testing while we raided NToV as long as they let me loot named drake symbols

when i feigned/sneaked my way with no sow into their raid with 200 hp remaining after a failed feign, brobb lost his mind because he wasn't allowed to attack me and logged off immediately

didn't see him for like 4 months

fan D
07-18-2017, 01:52 AM
http://i.imgur.com/R2eMo3w.png
http://i.imgur.com/x3lMtzP.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/xXb8Up2.jpg

Ragnaros
07-18-2017, 03:13 AM
hm i feel like everyone has a brobb story
one day cylock hosted a 1v1 event and after i beat jewc and like 3 apex people everyone was hugging my nuts and it triggered brobb really bad he got on spun to fight me and told everyone he was going to destroy me and show me who the alpha monk was ( mind you he was slurring his words real bad at this point) anyways i agree to fight him ( spun had about 250 AC and 500 health more than me and vulak loot + primal ) and this was before i had a facesmasher so he had a real clear advantage, i end up 90-0ing him and he completely loses his mind in discord and ragequits for the night after begging for a rematch and blaming RNG and fungi

it was almost as bad of a meltdown as when i logged on my first day back from a 5 month break and beat the breaks off of a BiS hardscale ( decibels monk) and was accused of macroquest and speedhacking on fraps

Dango
07-18-2017, 03:24 AM
Good story Ragnaros, I too, enjoy fairy tales.

Damn
07-18-2017, 03:43 AM
You're not very bright are you. Epidemic stomped you guys so hard it forced you guys into rmting and maining toons not your own, de leveling bards and soulfire paladins to every fight.

we joined apex the second gongshow told me they were coming back and tsome was joining them..

Its you that's not bright i wonder if anyone actually believes the horseshit you make up to try to mask your failures

I tried to give you a compliment and tell you to do your thing because honestly it was fun and you come with excuses galore

It felt good looting a double crown of rile back to back and double aons ontop of the pile of hillbilly corpses

Sorry you lost dude

AzzarTheGod
07-18-2017, 03:45 AM
it was almost as bad of a meltdown as when i logged on my first day back from a 5 month break and beat the breaks off of a BiS hardscale ( decibels monk) and was accused of macroquest and speedhacking on fraps

I kicked the crap out of Hardscale's BIS SK twink with my trashcan mistmoore twink and elicited a similar reaction, think I've told the story before. Said I was getting banned from <Holocaust> and would never see a raid loot. I saw him auctioning off all of the SK gear a few days later. p sure he rolled from the SK to Hardscale a few wks later

so I'm like Hardscale's creator...like, in the same way that the big bang created all of us. I'm hardscale's big bang.

luv that guy. (4real)

Ragnaros
07-18-2017, 04:23 AM
Good story Ragnaros, I too, enjoy fairy tales.

Killer June Epidemic Dead Spun Epidemic The Arena XXX 0.00 March 06 2017
we were all laughing at you Brobb, not with you

i love bad bitches thats my fuckin problem

Jazzy
07-18-2017, 06:10 AM
^ got dayum

Quil
07-18-2017, 07:58 AM
Its you that's not bright i wonder if anyone actually believes the horseshit you make up to try to mask your failures

I tried to give you a compliment and tell you to do your thing because honestly it was fun and you come with excuses galore

It felt good looting a double crown of rile back to back and double aons ontop of the pile of hillbilly corpses

Sorry you lost dude

You killing one Golem spawn and Pd had everything to do with us disbanding... idiot

We statistically came out victorious on more occasions. VS fights, Hate fights ( literally sat on your corpses for two days and you had a GM force us to let you scrape up your bodies ) Trak fights ( zoned in 19 to our 19 and guild ported out rather than fight ) Golems ( we held them against Tdome and Apex for over a month )..

Youre claiming dominance over a few fights you guys won after taking months of beatings.. I dont get it.

Difference is we werent scared to contest.. You all had super big egos and rather than fight for the sake of fun and pvp you would tuck tail unless you had overwhelming numbers.. You finally got griefed to the point you rmted bis toons, never came to a fight without an oor bard and soulfire paladin..

I still have the convos with Gongshow. We joined Apex due to that conversation.. the one where he said tdome is joining us.. I hopped in discord to chat with him and sure enough there you were sucking dick like usual..

Heebo
07-18-2017, 09:25 AM
Loved smashing brobb and akinn nightly. Quil was never really a factor, idk

HippoNipple
07-18-2017, 09:51 AM
i have never lost on this game

Weren't you in Azrael?

shokar
07-18-2017, 10:05 AM
revolution 2017 was real fun. Can't wait to do it again next year.

Quil
07-18-2017, 10:46 AM
I love doing whatever I want, when I want in <Alcoholics>

im sorry i didnt try hard enough.

tnttoken
07-18-2017, 11:28 AM
All of you on both sides get over yourselves. The server is trash right now and I know that there are tons of you playing in <APEX> right now bored out of your minds.

Talk to your people, let's squash this dumb shit and get together to make the server fun! All you <Epidemic> dudes I have never had a problem with and I have mad love for my <Thunderdome> bros.

The TD vs Epi PvP was the funnest time on this server in a long time and maybe ever (for me atleast), but the time has come to put aside differences and do some fucking damage to this server.

Hit me up anytime and let's start talking about what we can accomplish TOGETHER.

I'll be on Metroid or Pheelinx usually or just ooc for me and I'll hit you up.

-Metroid-

Rick Sanchez
07-18-2017, 11:59 AM
well said overall, the only hope for this server would be to unite and raid together so new targets like tunare, AoWar would be possible. Everyone help everyone, however designate purge days. Where there is pvp type events, and make them a little hyped up. That would be fun player made pvp events. But like everything on this server their would always be some people that would ruin it. So in essence it could be fracturedbutwhole.

georgie
07-18-2017, 12:44 PM
All of you on both sides get over yourselves. The server is trash right now and I know that there are tons of you playing in <APEX> right now bored out of your minds.

Talk to your people, let's squash this dumb shit and get together to make the server fun! All you <Epidemic> dudes I have never had a problem with and I have mad love for my <Thunderdome> bros.

The TD vs Epi PvP was the funnest time on this server in a long time and maybe ever (for me atleast), but the time has come to put aside differences and do some fucking damage to this server.

Hit me up anytime and let's start talking about what we can accomplish TOGETHER.

I'll be on Metroid or Pheelinx usually or just ooc for me and I'll hit you up.

-Metroid-

Sorry dude don't know who that is

Lord Casey
07-18-2017, 01:15 PM
This was a good thread.

iiNGloriouS
07-18-2017, 01:25 PM
When I was in TD before I joined you guys they said in discord if they should let you guys join. Everyone said no over stupid grudges.

When only the same 25-50 people play this server consistently and on rotation, everyone has a right to choose who they play with. Why play with a group of people you don't enjoy questing with? Sounds really fucking stupid to me.

Damn
07-18-2017, 01:38 PM
You killing one Golem spawn and Pd had everything to do with us disbanding... idiot

We statistically came out victorious on more occasions. VS fights, Hate fights ( literally sat on your corpses for two days and you had a GM force us to let you scrape up your bodies ) Trak fights ( zoned in 19 to our 19 and guild ported out rather than fight ) Golems ( we held them against Tdome and Apex for over a month )..

Youre claiming dominance over a few fights you guys won after taking months of beatings.. I dont get it.

Difference is we werent scared to contest.. You all had super big egos and rather than fight for the sake of fun and pvp you would tuck tail unless you had overwhelming numbers.. You finally got griefed to the point you rmted bis toons, never came to a fight without an oor bard and soulfire paladin..

I still have the convos with Gongshow. We joined Apex due to that conversation.. the one where he said tdome is joining us.. I hopped in discord to chat with him and sure enough there you were sucking dick like usual..

More nonsense to try to mask your own shortcomings and failures

We literally slapped your guild so hard in one week that you guys folded into being tunes cucksworn like wet towels

Sorry you lost

HippoNipple
07-18-2017, 02:13 PM
When only the same 25-50 people play this server consistently and on rotation, everyone has a right to choose who they play with. Why play with a group of people you don't enjoy questing with? Sounds really fucking stupid to me.

I guess it just depends on whether or not doing pointless raid targets on one of the least populated emulator servers of an 18 year old game is your top priority in life.

Spit
07-18-2017, 02:14 PM
I will never understand how people are still mad at other people playing EverQuest

Ragnaros
07-18-2017, 03:16 PM
im like 5 foot 11 ( on tinder im 6 foot )

oricalum
07-18-2017, 03:33 PM
Literally all I ever remember of Epidemic was shit stomping them at pvp then watching them come back with out of range tunes and dunk on our lower levels.

That and their redneck ooc chatter.

Quil
07-18-2017, 05:26 PM
You all know who the reddest guild of server history was.

Haters

KEWLGET
07-18-2017, 11:31 PM
You all know who the reddest guild of server history was.

Haters

blood money

georgie
07-18-2017, 11:33 PM
Rings a bell actually

Lord Casey
07-19-2017, 03:24 AM
im like 5 foot 11 ( on tinder im 6 foot )

Does that work? I can just lie??? I'm also 5'11 and I want to be that glorious six

Lord Casey
07-19-2017, 03:26 AM
I wonder if I can tell the DMV to bump it up an inch

shokar
07-19-2017, 03:06 PM
I wonder if I can tell the DMV to bump it up an inch

i mean trannies get to print fiction on their license, so why not?

im gunna get me a few more inches

HippoNipple
07-19-2017, 03:55 PM
If you are trying to convince a girl of your height by showing her your license you have already lost.

skarlorn
07-19-2017, 05:32 PM
last 5 posts r why it's fun to read the red boards.

some of u boys make a nurga smile

AzzarTheGod
07-19-2017, 05:34 PM
in my state its self-reported

play ur cards right with the DMV lady at ur renewal u'll b a bonafide ballplayer. just got done adding 2 inches last renewal myself feelsgoodman

Quil
07-19-2017, 07:28 PM
Bump for the reddest guild in r99 history

georgie
07-19-2017, 07:35 PM
Yeah it's self reported in lil illi

skarlorn
07-19-2017, 08:24 PM
in my state it's self reported too. that's why i say 6'3'', because i am 6'3''

*winks and flashes his Monster Condom for his Magnum Dong before waddling off in the distance*

AzzarTheGod
07-19-2017, 09:02 PM
2 inches next renewal. 4 years left till goal im gonna be huge

just ordered another pair of Stallone Cruise brand shoes.

#thingstolivefor
#heightbuildersclub

georgie
07-19-2017, 09:53 PM
I find it mildly entertaining to actually follow through with this the upcoming years.

fan D
07-19-2017, 10:36 PM
yeah ive never died in pvp

Quil
07-20-2017, 05:44 PM
yeah ive never died in pvp

when u playing with me

Quil
07-23-2017, 11:13 PM
I am the best

bestovv
07-24-2017, 01:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xesNTho1Rt4

Lord Casey
07-24-2017, 02:08 AM
lol

shimonuh
07-24-2017, 05:27 AM
<Epidemic> best pvp times of my life

Quil
07-24-2017, 08:51 AM
<Epidemic> best pvp times of my life

reunion?

Imago
07-24-2017, 07:03 PM
reunion?

Didn't they vote you off the island?

Quil
07-24-2017, 09:18 PM
Didn't they vote you off the island?

Yes..

They all know who to call when its time to throw down, though.

ButtBlast
07-25-2017, 09:46 AM
Who?

Outer
07-25-2017, 10:57 AM
Yah I get bat phoned a lot

Jimjam
07-25-2017, 11:16 AM
velious sucks
cYA on teams99 (2025)

Roll back to vanilla, no plains, lets fight over orc hill as it should be.

Quil
07-25-2017, 11:44 AM
Yah I get bat phoned a lot

Nerd