PDA

View Full Version : Serverwide Raid Force - Want to see Velious?

Hyjalx
07-17-2017, 02:24 AM
Hey pals,

I am starting a server wide raid force with the intention of raiding Velious content. Everyone on the server is welcome to join. There will be centralized batphone (texting system via Twitter) and Discord voice chat. All players can remain in their respective guilds. Must be 55+ to join.

Targets of Interest:

King Tormax
Dain Frostreaver IV
Statue of Rallos Zek
Cazic Thule
Zlandicar
Sleeper Tomb Golems (primals)
All targets in Temple of Veeshan

This is solely intended for players and raiders to see end game content they normally wouldn't have a chance to see as most raid content is rotated between 2 guilds.

If you would like more details please feel free to inbox me here, or message Hyjal in game.

Follow us on Twitter @Trackguild1999 and turn on mobile notifications once accepted! You MUST use your in-game name. Message Hyjal in-game in order to be accepted!

See y'all at the raids!

branamil
07-17-2017, 02:54 AM
Cringe

Just facts
07-17-2017, 05:33 AM
Hey pals,

I am starting a server wide raid force with the intention of raiding Velious content. Everyone on the server is welcome to join. There will be centralized batphone (texting system via Twitter) and Discord voice chat. All players can remain in their respective guilds. Must be 55+ to join.

Targets of Interest:

King Tormax
Dain Frostreaver IV
Statue of Rallos Zek
Cazic Thule
Zlandicar
Sleeper Tomb Golems (primals)
All targets in Temple of Veeshan

This is solely intended for players and raiders to see end game content they normally wouldn't have a chance to see as most raid content is rotated between 2 guilds.

If you would like more details please feel free to inbox me here, or message Hyjal in game.

Follow us on Twitter @Trackguild1999 and turn on mobile notifications once accepted! You MUST use your in-game name. Message Hyjal in-game in order to be accepted!

See y'all at the raids!

How are you not banned for all the shit you have done?

Teako
07-17-2017, 05:56 AM
Posts like these belong in the guild recruitment section only, not in server chat. Please stop spamming this onto every single message board, chat channel, and forum you can find. The 3 posts on P99, the 6 on reddit, the 3 on old dead guild sites, and the 5 every 10 minutes in EC is borderline harassing the entire server.

Just stop.

Jimjam
07-17-2017, 06:04 AM
An interesting idea.

This is solely intended for players and raiders to see end game content they normally wouldn't have a chance to see

This bit got me wondering. So this is about players getting to play end game content? Is the implication here there won't be a mechanic to distribute loot to participants? If so, is loot to be kept by organisers or what?

joediddy
07-17-2017, 06:09 AM
How are you not banned for all the shit you have done?

Sirken when people train people thats when your supposed to suspend them, I ve watched you hand out punishments for 3 years now and you have got the servers mind boggled on this one. Sometimes I wonder if you have a giant wheel at the office and you just spin it to see what kind of punishment to hand out today. I can only hope that you arent in any type of position where people need you to be consistent with your outcomes - if so god save us all!

Lhancelot
07-17-2017, 09:44 AM
Lots of whiners attacking Hyjal.

It's funny how when he was in said whiner guilds you never heard how "awful" he was by anyone.

Now when he goes maverick, suddenly he is this awful human being, who needs to be addressed by Sirken.

When agendas are no longer in sync, people get their feathers ruffled.

I hope Lord Bob does well.

Another guild entity competing with the status quo can't hurt anything, except egos and those can mend over time. No harm done here...

Jimjam
07-17-2017, 10:47 AM
Does everybody have bad reading comprehension or just me?

People keep talking about Hyjalx's new guild, but from what I understand it is to be an unguilded raidforce, not a formal guild?

Lhancelot
07-17-2017, 10:57 AM
Does everybody have bad reading comprehension or just me?

People keep talking about Hyjalx's new guild, but from what I understand it is to be an unguilded raidforce, not a formal guild?

I mean I see your point technically you are sort of right, but honestly how do you refer to his organized raiding force, when he himself even stated Lord Bob is back thus indicating the past guild he once lead is once again an active raid entity?

I guess you right, everyone else is dumdums and can't read, though I felt like most are actually reading between the lines and calling it what Hyjal himself referred to it as.

http://i.imgur.com/HUptMmE.jpg?1 (http://imgur.com/HUptMmE)

Naethyn
07-17-2017, 11:01 AM
This looks fun.

Convict
07-17-2017, 11:06 AM
Cringe

its amazing how being in aftermath for just a couple months has completely changed you into a total turd on the forums

Spyder73
07-17-2017, 11:09 AM
In eternity, where there is no time, nothing can grow. Nothing can become. Nothing changes. So Death created time to grow the things that it would kill. And you are reborn. Reborn into the same life that you’ve always been born into. How many times have we had this conversation? Well, who knows? When you can’t remember your lives, you can’t change your lives, and that is the terrible and the secret fate of all life. You’re trapped by that nightmare you keep waking up into. You keep staring at the wall telling yourselves it’s not a big deal that you have spent 15 hours this month tracking, it’s just one more dragon and then I can stop. But there is no stop, there is no end.

Skew
07-17-2017, 11:11 AM
If you get the numbers ill lead a few choice raids for first pick on loot. If nothing drops i need i'll reserve the right to sell loot rights.

Hoping youre more successful than you were in Kunark ,honestly the raid scene could use a jolt up the arse up since Getsome cucked us all in Rustle and left for Agnarr
(did Lord Bob kill anything in Kunark?)

Jimjam
07-17-2017, 11:17 AM
even stated Lord Bob is back thus indicating the past guild he once lead is once again an active raid entity?

I felt like most are actually reading between the lines and calling it what Hyjal himself referred to it as.

http://i.imgur.com/HUptMmE.jpg?1 (http://imgur.com/HUptMmE)

Thank you for elaborating on your point of view.

Cambiant
07-17-2017, 11:18 AM
Velious is a flat circle.

aaezil
07-17-2017, 11:21 AM
lol doesnt matter if this comes to fruition or not - the amount of a/a tears being shed already is enough.
thank you

branamil
07-17-2017, 11:48 AM
its amazing how being in aftermath for just a couple months has completely changed you into a total turd on the forums

It's amazing how you don't even know me, you just seem to have some sort of axe to grind.

At least awakened has seemed to shift focus to only high valued targets like NToV, PD, KT, statue/aow, yelinak, etc. Good on them, that's how the top guild should behave.

8 years into server and 2 years into velious and Aftermath still farms fucking everything that pops for plat its disgusting

Ravager
07-17-2017, 12:55 PM
In eternity, where there is no time, nothing can grow. Nothing can become. Nothing changes. So Death created time to grow the things that it would kill. And you are reborn. Reborn into the same life that you’ve always been born into. How many times have we had this conversation? Well, who knows? When you can’t remember your lives, you can’t change your lives, and that is the terrible and the secret fate of all life. You’re trapped by that nightmare you keep waking up into. You keep staring at the wall telling yourselves it’s not a big deal that you have spent 15 hours this month tracking, it’s just one more dragon and then I can stop. But there is no stop, there is no end.

Nice sentiment. Sounds plausible. Discounted for excessive assumptions. Ockham's Razor prevails. Simply: we live, we die. Nothing more. Now go get those pixels before the end.

Lhancelot
07-17-2017, 02:15 PM
Thank you for elaborating on your point of view.

NP man! My comprehension skills pale to yours, glad you set me and others straight.

I won't be referring to Hyjal and his new force as a guild again, instead it shall be referred to as "Hyjal's Almighty p99 Raid Force Contingency." Does that work?

brightlights
07-17-2017, 02:19 PM
I hope everyone who is upset gets more and more and MORE upset over this.

Zekayy
07-17-2017, 04:07 PM
If you get the numbers ill lead a few choice raids for first pick on loot. If nothing drops i need i'll reserve the right to sell loot rights.

Hoping youre more successful than you were in Kunark ,honestly the raid scene could use a jolt up the arse up since Getsome cucked us all in Rustle and left for Agnarr
(did Lord Bob kill anything in Kunark?)

I saw getsome leaving from a mile away he has a history of it.

Ashintar
07-17-2017, 04:24 PM

I hate to say it, but this...

Skew
07-17-2017, 04:26 PM

We are all transients in the grand scheme of things dear boy. No doubt he will be back for the server wipe next year.

Vallanor
07-17-2017, 04:29 PM
They had a clean attempt at Faydedar I remember, but they weren't able to bring him down. I remember one of their wizards posting video of the attempt in which he was casting Rend from max range haha. Live and learn I guess!

Spyder73
07-17-2017, 04:33 PM
Velious is a flat circle.

This is the correct answer - Velious is indeed a flat circle

Hyjalx
07-17-2017, 11:08 PM
I forgot to mention one more thing to those signing up to twitter.

When you making your account with your in-game name, try to put the guild you are in somewhere in the title if at all possible. Thanks!

-Hyjal

Vianna
07-17-2017, 11:57 PM
I forgot to mention one more thing to those signing up to twitter.

When you making your account with your in-game name, try to put the guild you are in somewhere in the title if at all possible. Thanks!

-Hyjal

People in Awakened and Aftermath should definitely do this. Get alt loots. Wait Hyjal is leading it. Nevermind.

skarlorn
07-18-2017, 12:05 AM
I don't want to see Velious.

Tecmos Deception
07-18-2017, 12:07 AM
server wipe next year.

Is that that soon already to start calling it? I seem to recall saying "Velious must only be 9-12 months away!" for like... 3 years.

I'm gonna resist the urge to guess when we'll get a new server.

Cecily
07-18-2017, 12:10 AM
Server wipe in weeks, not months.

Pokesan
07-18-2017, 12:14 AM
Server wipe in weeks, not months.

will hyjal guild even get a dragon to wipe on??

Mead
07-18-2017, 01:23 AM

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2453698&postcount=3

It came later than I thought, but it came.

Jimjam
07-18-2017, 02:22 AM
NP man! My comprehension skills pale to yours, glad you set me and others straight.

I won't be referring to Hyjal and his new force as a guild again, instead it shall be referred to as "Hyjal's Almighty p99 Raid Force Contingency." Does that work?

Come on man, I asked if I had a failure of reading comprehension, you explained I failed to read between the lines, I said thank you for explaining. You don't need to comeback and rub it in, you pride yourself on being a nice guy.

Lhancelot
07-18-2017, 03:04 AM
Come on man, I asked if I had a failure of reading comprehension, you explained I failed to read between the lines, I said thank you for explaining. You don't need to comeback and rub it in, you pride yourself on being a nice guy.

I thought you were being snarky insinuating everyone lacked comprehension skills when reading Hyjal's plans of dominating the server... So I gave you some snark back!

Sorry man, this is what happens with interweb communications, hard to understand where people are coming from sometimes.

I don't hold grudges, even if you think I am less intelligent and lack your expansive comprehension skills. :)

***lol at me priding myself on being a good guy. That is funny Jim. :p

Ravager
07-18-2017, 06:12 AM
2013 http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133149
2014 http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150865
2015 http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178283
2017 http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=277828

Alanus
07-18-2017, 10:19 AM
Noble idea, but probably better to practice skills and cohesion on easier targets, first

Valakut
07-18-2017, 10:29 AM
2013 http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133149
2014 http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150865
2015 http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178283
2017 http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=277828

http://i.imgur.com/56xqa9A.jpg

Hyjalx
07-18-2017, 03:48 PM
We're going to save this sandbox one way or the other. Join the movement!

guochunyuan
07-18-2017, 09:38 PM
Don't join this guild.
Let me show you why.
This Hyjal is kicked out of AW last week. Why?
Because he log on a AM tagged troll war(Dovez) and trained AM on purpose during Vulak.(GM confired this. Same ip for Hyjal and Dovez)
Why did he train AM?
Because AM might trained AW during Vulak before AM' engage(but no proof)
Most people dont give a shit about things happend between AAs. What else should we know?
The troll war is not Hyjal's char. This war was in Doljonijiarnimorinar guild like 3 years ago. And the owner gave his account password to Hyjal because at that time he was MT of Doljonijiarnimorinar. Hyjal would play dovez sometimes if himself couldnt make it online.
Dovez is active recently. But Hyjal log on and trained his own guild! Detoxx was furious!!! Then Dovez is kicked out of AM guild and Dovez has no clue why. Fortunately people figured out what happened and GM helped confirm this.
Join Doljonijiarnimorinar..Hyjal will find a chance to fk you..even it's 3 years later

Hyjalx
07-18-2017, 10:34 PM
Rather keep this civil in Server Chat...but if you insist....

Hate to burst y'all's bubble, but this has been in the works for months. I've been leveling an army of Mages and communicating with guild leaders and revising proposals for several weeks due to the fact that what you guys do to the server is BS. Joint raiding and rotating targets between yourselves is not what this server was meant for. All A/A wants to do is keep the status quo, and if y'all weren't so worried about what will happen in the next few weeks, these messages and downplaying of this server wide raid force would not be happening.

Enjoy skrewing over the server for the next few weeks while you can. It's coming to an end.

Cambiant
07-18-2017, 10:36 PM
Delicious

Kenzi
07-18-2017, 11:01 PM
Make P99 Great Again!

Mead
07-18-2017, 11:01 PM
Make P99 Great Again!

skarlorn
07-18-2017, 11:31 PM
Make P99 Great Again!

Pokesan
07-18-2017, 11:34 PM
cute. it's like if caiu was retarded!

Mytral
07-18-2017, 11:46 PM
Make P99 Great Again!

It was never great for us marginalized casuals!

Wait, I thought the reason we had the existing setup is because Awakened and Aftermath preferred competition and the GMs agreed. Are you saying we've been bamboozled?!?!!?!?!?!

Burn it to the ground!

Convict
07-18-2017, 11:52 PM
Joint raiding and rotating targets between yourselves is not what this server was meant for. All A/A wants to do is keep the status quo

and all that talking up the forums about how they love competition...

Sirken
07-19-2017, 02:10 AM
please use the Guild Recruitment section for threads like these, thanks